Timelines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inhaled sharply and slid a bit further down my body. My erect cock popped up as soon as she'd cleared it.

I pulled her onto my chest, wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. Not any kiss mind you, I put everything I had in it, letting my lips and tongue try to convey the lust I felt for her. She sighed into my mouth and trembled as we maintained contact, tongues dueling for dominance.

Some time later, she broke away, gasping, her face lying on my chest. "Damn!" She hissed. "That was something."

I smiled, stroking her hair as she looked up at me. "You are quite beautiful, you know?"

She blushed. "I'm a wreck. Haven't had a haircut since this shit went down, never mind the jungle between my legs. I did at least manage to defoliate my legs and pits, but beautiful. I think you might be brain damaged."

I cupped one cheek, stroking her cheekbone with my thumb. "Devastating." I purred. "I'm sorry it took me so long to notice."

Talia wiggled her hips, sliding her labia over my raging rod, her secretions lubricating me. "I guess I'll have to take your word for it. I've been told a stiff dick never lies." She slid forward just a bit more, allowing the head of my cock to lodge in her wet opening, then she bit her lip and sat up quickly, engulfing my member in one swift motion.

She took a deep breath and hung her head, taking my hands and placing them on her breasts. "Oh God that feels good." She moaned. "Didn't realize how much I missed it."

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, she started to move, her hands on my chest for balance. "You're awfully quiet down there." She grinned. "Cat got your tongue."

"Cat, of sorts, but not my tongue." I teased.

She punched my shoulder, playfully. "You're bad."

I shrugged, grabbing her hips and thrusting upwards. "Let's see how bad I can be."

Talia squealed, rotating her hips, as we started fucking in earnest.

As it had been over a year since either of us had had sex, it didn't last nearly as long as we'd have liked, still, it was immensely satisfying when she squeaked and shivered, cumming on my throbbing cock. A stroke or two later, I exploded, filling her warm depths to overflowing.

Talia sprawled out on my chest, panting as she recovered. "Holy shit that was good!"

I hugged her, running my hands up and down her back, eventually stopping at her ass cheeks, squeezing one in each hand. I kissed the top of her head, nuzzling the wild tangle of her hair. "I can do better." I grinned.

She slid down beside me, half laying on my side. "I might just take you up on that."

"Where's Jama?" I asked.

"Sleeping." Talia answered. "But even if she's not, she won't leave our room. After all that time in the bunker, she won't move without my approval."

"Hopefully she'll get over that once you two get 'backtimed'." I observed.

Talia frowned. "Mitch?"

"What?" I asked.

"Will you go with us?" She said, pleadingly. "Jama needs you. She feels safe around you."

Placing a finger under her chin, I angled her head up until we locked eyes. "What about you?"

"I-I want you to also." She blushed, looking away. "I-I t-think I'm f-falling in l-love with y-you." She hugged me in a death grip. "I'm scared to go without you, I've had to be strong for Jama this last year, I just don't have it in me anymore. That night you found us, we were searching for food. We hadn't eaten for several days. If we didn't find food that night..." Talia sobbed. "I couldn't stand watching her starve. I was going to wait until she went to sleep, then end it, for both of us. You saved us that night. I can't do this without you."

"I'd be delighted to go with you and Jama." I confided. "Before I met you, I was just looking to survive, 'backtime' so I wouldn't have to die in this fucking shit storm. Now I want to live a long happy life with you two. I love Jama, who wouldn't. She's touched my heart in a way I never thought possible. If I'm being honest, I have a hard time seeing a future that doesn't include you as well. Is it love? I'm not really sure...yet. I've never been in love. I enlisted straight out of high school. In the ten years I've been serving, it's just been one crisis after another. I never had time for a personal life. Now I have nothing but time and I haven't got a clue what to do with it."

Talia smiled, looking up at me. "Now we just have to decide when we want to be."

"I really don't care as long as you two are there." I said. "I do at least want to go back far enough to not live this again. Preferably for Jama, and possible even her kids not to as well."

"Absolutely." She frowned. "I want to forget this whole fucking mess."

"At least 100 years, then?" I asked.

"I was thinking around 1960. Being black, I was always fascinated with the civil rights movement. I don't think I ever told you. I was a teacher before everything went to Hell. History to be exact. I'd love to meet Martin Luther King. JFK, RFK, Rosa Parks and so many more. I'd like to see if history has done them justice."

"You also know life as a black person wasn't like it is now?" I reminded. "Lynchings, prejudice, discrimination and if we are a couple, we'll get it from both sides. Jama could suffer horribly."

"Yeah." She sighed. "But certain areas were better than others. Certainly, we'd need to avoid the south, but a lot of the north wasn't much better. New England, maybe Minnesota or the Dakotas. I guess it depends on what we'd need to do to provide for ourselves."

I grinned. "We'll know every stock to invest in, every ball game to bet on, every financial crisis long before it happens. I've been amassing valuables, jewelry, gemstones and such. We found it while sweeping for survivors. We figured it could buy us a start when we 'backtime'. The team split everything equally, so we were motivated to find what we could. My original research was for the 1980's and I figure it's worth a quarter million dollars or so. In 1960's dollars, probably less than 200K."

"Damn, that's one helluva head start." She grinned. 'With a little judicial inventing, we'll be..."

"As wealthy as we want to be." I finished. "It might go a long way towards you and Jama being treated better. Not that rich people can't be bigoted assholes, but with enough money, I can ensure you two are safe."

In the remaining weeks, Talia moved into my room, with Jama next door in her own room with all her toys and games. Our nights, I say nights, I mean when we slept, which was actually during daylight hours, were filled with passion the likes of which I'd never experienced. I found out she loved me eating her pussy. I could drive her to intense orgasms with just my tongue. Her blowjobs were legendary, at least as far as I was concerned. Sex was a widely varied combination of slow, tender love and wild, sweaty fucking. Any doubts I had regarding my feelings for Talia evaporated. I was in love with her. She was my world and Jama was the sun shining on it.

Two days before we would 'backtime' We invited the team to our room. Talia and I wanted them to be part of the ceremony we had planned.

I knelt next to Jama and took her hand. "You know I love your mommy, right honey?"

She nodded, smiling broadly. "I love you too Mr. Mitch."

"And I love you baby." I sniffled, hugging her. "We talked about what happened to your daddy."

She nodded solemnly, frowning, a tear sliding down her cheek.

"Don't cry baby." I soothed. "I know you miss him. How would you like it if I wanted to be your daddy?"

She stopped crying and a grin slowly crept across her face. "Really?"

I nodded.

Jama threw her arms around my neck and tried to squeeze the life from me. "Yes, yes, yes...Daddy!"

It was my turn to cry.

As there were no clergy in the remaining people in the base, Talia and I exchanged vows and rings and considered ourselves married. Nobody in 1960 was going to ask for proof. If necessary, we could 'renew' our vows once we were there.

Finally the day arrived. We'd done our best to explain to Jama what was going to happen and where (when?) we were going, but at 6 years old, I don't know how much she understood. We had packed what we were going to take with us into canvas backpacks and stepped onto a gleaming, stainless steel pad. The operator instructed us to stand well apart. They had no idea if touching during the process was bad or not, but why tempt fate. The one thing they could be sure of was if we didn't transport together, we may not arrive at the same time.

One final check was completed, then the operator pressed a glowing blue button and the room swirled and disappeared. While not fully aware of what was happening, I remember feeling like I was in freefall. I have no idea how long the process took, but eventually I landed hard, falling to my knees, breathless and disoriented. Talia was to my right, sitting, hugging her knees, stunned. Jama was face down and not moving.

I was able to move first, so I scooped Jama up, shaking her lightly. "Hey honey, you OK?"

She mumbled, then her eyes flew open and she screamed. I hugged her, soothing her as she recovered from the jump. I have to admit, I was still pretty scrambled, and I knew what happened. I have no idea what she thought occurred, but it terrified her.

"It's OK Jama." I cooed in her ear. "Mommy and I are here. It's over, we don't have to do it again. We're in our new place."

Now for the hard part. I thought to myself. The base where Chronos was set up wasn't active in 1960. We appeared in an empty room, deep in the underground part of the facility. I knew the layout like the back of my hand, so getting out wouldn't be a problem, at least as long as none of the doors were locked from the outside. The problem was the base was roughly 30 miles south of Indianapolis. It had been deactivated in 1954, after the Korean War ended. It was pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I just hoped it wasn't raining, since we might have to walk to the nearest town. We were assured they could drop us in 1960, but the actual day could be as much as 30 days on either side of the date we chose, July 1st.

We made our way through the dank, dusty complex, sometimes in total darkness. When we reached the garage level, I was happily surprised to find several cars in the secret room we would be emerging from. All of them nondescript sedans with a full tank of gas and a note in the seat.

Welcome to the past. Take a car for your needs. There is an open title in the glovebox. Once you are settled, please return the car, or replace it with another of equal merit. As you have been helped by us, please help those yet to arrive. Enjoy the new world, damn sure beats the old one.

In my backpack I had a list of businesses that would buy the jewelry and stones I was carrying. Roughly 90 minutes later, we were in downtown Indianapolis, just off Monument Circle. I netted about $3000 for some of the stones I was carrying. The evening paper confirmed the date. July 12th, 1960. Close enough.

We had decided to stay in the area for a while as we adjusted to the new environment. Jama was really confused. She was having a hard time understanding how 'outside' looked like it used to so quickly. We found a nice motel on East Washington Street, near the edge of town. The manager did look a bit uneasy when he saw Talia and Jama, but said nothing. I guess I better get used to it. As long as he remained polite, we'd have no problems.

After we had procured some dinner, Talia and I sat and went through our new identity papers. We had Social Security cards, Indiana drivers licenses. Talia had a college degree in teaching from Indiana Central College. I had a high school diploma from Southport High School. We had a birth certificate for Jama from St.Francis Hospital in Beech Grove, a suburb, southeast of downtown. I was listed as her father. I smiled at that.

The documents department did an excellent job on the papers. Never once was anything questioned. The only fly in the ointment was we were now Mitchell and Talia Lancaster. I have no idea why they changed my last name. I'm sure sometime in the distant future, some joker is laughing his ass off over that one.

By the time school started in September, Talia had a job teaching at Arsenal Technical High School, history of course. I landed a job at Allison Transmission driving a forklift. Not a glamorous job, but it allowed me to blend in while I built our fortune. I slowly sold the gems and jewelry, spreading the money around town in a number of banks. Once we hit our target, I'd consolidate everything and we'd move on to the next phase.

We bought a small house on the south side, just outside the city limits and settled in. It was heartwarming to see how well the kids treated Jama. She was the only black child in the neighborhood, but kids are colorblind unless taught otherwise by intolerant adults. We did have some trouble from a couple parents, but all in all, things were going well.

Talia did well in her new setting, but did let a couple things slip that had yet to occur. Specifically that JFK would win the election in the fall, but he wouldn't serve a full term. We would probably be gone from the area before the assassination, but I rather doubt anyone remembered the ominous prediction.

I originally thought I'd miss the tech from my era. Computers, phones that weren't hard wired to the wall, electric cars, and such. But before long I all but forgot when I was from. Life was just so simple and laid back. Yeah, Vietnam would rear it's ugly head in a few years, but for now, life was idyllic.

One evening, after dinner, we were watching Jama play with some friends in our back yard. Talia brought me a beer, with an opener, THAT one was hard to adjust to, but pull tabs would show up in around a decade. She sat in my lap and hugged me, kissing me tenderly, then handed me a plastic square.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Look closer." She smiled.

Turning the item over in my hand, the realization hit me. "We're not supposed to have this." I chided. It was a pregnancy test, one from our old time. At home tests were still several decades away. The results were unmistakable, a large blue + on a white background. Not only was she pregnant, we were having a boy.

"You know how long it takes to get a confirmation now?" She chided. "Two weeks, two VERY LONG weeks. This is so much easier, and unless somebody goes through our dresser drawers, they'll never know...Daddy"

I beamed. "WOW! I can't wait. I love you so much right now."

"Me too, baby." She cooed.

Later, before bed, we told Jama she was going to have a little brother. I was worried she wouldn't take it well. I shouldn't have.

"About time." She grinned.

7 years old and already a smart ass.

Once we accumulated enough money to live comfortably on, we both quit our jobs and traveled when we wanted. Talia tutored Jama whenever our travels conflicted with her school attendance. We slowed down somewhat, when our son, Jason, was born. As soon as he could travel safely, we resumed seeing the world.

We were in downtown Dallas on that dreadful day in November 1963. I'm still not sure where the shots came from. Talia did indeed meet Dr. King, an event she spoke of for the rest of her life. She never did pin down Rosa Parks, even though she was not far from us, in Detroit. While not a recluse, she was notoriously private in her later years. We attended the speech that RFK made, in Indianapolis no less, the day Dr. King was killed. Mr. Kennedy's impassioned words were the only thing that kept the city from descending into riots and destruction.

Me, being a fan of the U.S. space program, we attended every Gemini and Apollo launch and most of the space shuttle ones as well. Unfortunately, I wouldn't live long enough to see us return to the moon. Even though there was interest and had been for decades, mankind never made it to Mars.

We were also, possibly, the oldest hippies at Woodstock, most of twenty years older than the bulk of the crowd. Man, that one was a trip. History did not prepare me for the amount of sex and drugs that were done in plain sight. By the second day, the smell was nearly unbearable in large parts of the grounds. From the garbage, rotting in the August heat, the human waste and the throngs of unwashed bodies, we decided to appreciate the experience from a distance.

We attended Elvis' last concern, again in Indianapolis. Wasn't a fan, but after I saw him, I could, at least, appreciate his talent. He was quite a showman.

Mostly, we just traveled the world, taking in the beauty we knew would be destroyed in the not so distant future. We were saddened that we couldn't warn anyone, but they'd never believe us. Besides, there was nothing that could be done to stop it, so if it were me, I'd rather not know and be able to live as much as I could in blissful ignorance.

We did tell Jama and Jason, and made sure they passed on the info to their kids, when the time was right. We also gave them media chips, a technology that wouldn't happen until the late 2050's. On them were videos of the world we left, hopefully enough proof to get them to believe. They wouldn't live long enough to see it, but their kids might, their grandkids certainly would. We gave them maps of all the Chronos facilities in the world that were still operational when we left and told them to make sure they were near one, preferably in a bunker with lots of supplies, on or before August 18, 2072. If they chose the same bunker I was stationed at, please stop my patrol, I provided all the mission logs, and we'd pick them up.

Talia passed away May 23, 2025 at 93. Almost 65 years since our jump into the past. I held her in my arms as she took her last breath. I followed her a few months later, surrounded by my children and grandchildren, thankful for every day I got to spend with her and our amazing family.

Time might have been a bitch, but with the help of Project Chronos, she was MY bitch.

12