All Comments on 'Times of Discovery Pt. 01'

by wishinandhopin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hottest.story.ever!

Please keep writing this type of story. You have a gift! There’s not enough writing of this quality on any erotica site. I would have given you ten stars, but five is the max. Thank you for a well-written and very exciting story!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Well Done

You obviously have a talent for erotica, keep submitting and we will continue reading. Thanks for submitting.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Childlike

Are we supposed to believe that he has remained faithful to his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

Especially for a first timer, this is well written erotica. I was thoroughly immersed in the story, and the action and predicaments were real.

This is far above the usual "wife seduced by big black cock and poor me I'm a wimp" poop that seems to be the norm in LW. You had a plot, suspense and drama. Okay we knew Nan was going to get the D but lots of questions anyway. Right on the money!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
REAPING THEM OATS

The savory pleasure they sowed in the night. Will the harvest be bittersweet ❓

First time here, but not first time writing.

Entertaining and erotic story. Where will you take these 50 somethings now 🤔.

Good effort ; Very entertaining result wishinandhopin 😃👌.

AMerryman

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
Very good

In this is erotica shud be. Looking forward part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous