Timestitch Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her own juices along the inside of her thigh while looking him straight in the eyes. "See?"

He made a come here gesture with one hand.

She shook her head and grinned at him. "You want me, come and take me."

He sprang like a tiger from the couch and grabbed her. He picked her up and held her suspended over the cushions for a second before dropping her. Before she was even done bouncing he had grabbed an ankle in vice like grip. With his other hand he began rubbing his cock through her bush. His eyes glowered wickedly at her. "Is this what you want?"

Her pussy was silently screaming affirmation but she couldn't resist putting a tremble into her voice as she said "m-maybe..."

He rubbed the head against her clit. "'Maybe?'"

"Please..."

Rub. Rub. "'Please' what?"

"Please fuck me," Kit said. "Fuck me hard."

His grip tightened on her ankle as his massive tool shoved into her, spreading her wide. An electric shock ran up her leg from his hand to the muscles in her pussy making them clamp down with equal force. She came. "Oh... Fuck!"

His eyes fixed her as paused to enjoy her spasms. She smiled up at him as she thought he's back!

He started to withdraw. She felt herself clutched at him, pulling at his looser flesh as it slid over his inner hardness. Then he was pushing back in again and she felt herself pushing his skin back down his shaft.

"Oh yes," she said. "Just like that. Just like that."

His strokes were slow but powerful. Each time he hit bottom it pushed her back along the cushions. Soon her head was jammed right up against the arm of the sofa. He paused and wrapped his arms around her thigh and pulled her back towards him. Then he leaned forward and cupped the top of her head in his massive hands and began those incredible, irresistible strokes again. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She began meeting his thrusts with her own.

He began kissing her face. "You feel so good, so good."

She grabbed at his lips with her own. "Harder. Fuck me harder. Make me come again."

Boom. The world filled with the his massive, irresistible rod inside her. The complex layers of their flesh sliding and gliding not reducing but emphasizing the surging power of it. Boom... boom... boom....

He slammed into her. Slammed and endlessly slammed. On and on and on. Kit screamed something, she had no idea what. She was vaguely aware of her legs clutching, her hands grasping. Then he came. He flooded into her like the tide. She felt and counted each wave as it washed into her. There were seven.

Still inside her, he lay breathing hard as she quivered beneath. She sucked at the sweat on his glistening chest. She realized he was supporting himself on the arm of the sofa as not to crush her with his weight. She caressed the slick sides of his torso, kissed a massive pectoral. She ran her hands along his back and felt him twitch. She felt wetness and brought a hand back and saw the tips of her fingers were red. "Oh my—"

His mouth covered hers. He kissed her once, twice and three times and said "Don't. It's nothing."

He started to shift, as if he wanted to spoon her but she stopped him with a slap to his ribs. "Blood! Sofa! No!"

He chuckled as she squirmed out from underneath him. She slid off onto the floor with a thump. Juices gushed from her onto the carpet. "Crap! Lie there! Don't move!"

Kit scrambled to her feet and rushed to the bathroom, feeling wanton glee as the air chilled the wetness on her thighs. She grabbed peroxide and gauze from the medicine cabinet and went back to the living room. Jim was lying there eyes closed, a satisfied smile on his lips. His massive piece peeked out at her from beneath his thigh. She could swear it was grinning at her as it blatantly dripped on her upholstery.

Oh well. She straddled his ass and started cleaning the scratches she had made on his back. "You should have said something."

His voice burbled as he said "I did."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. You were wonderful."

"Awww." She paused in her ministrations to kiss the back of his neck. When she was done she lay down atop him in what she thought must be the weirdest post coital cuddle ever.

After a while he sighed. "Kit?"

"Yes Jim?"

"What are we?"

Kit sighed. "I'm you're confidante, adviser and good friend whom you also have to fuck on a regular basis. There ought to be a word for it."

"Confidante? We can talk about anything?"

"Anything," Kit said. Here it comes. "You want to talk about whoever it was that got you all a-flustered today."

"I don't want you to think you're not..."

"It's okay." She kissed his shoulder. "You don't need to feel guilty about anything. Go ahead and tell me about this woman."

"Women," Jim said. "Girls really. Two of them."

"Two?" Kit asked. "Now you really have to tell me all about it."

"They're from New Jersey. Broke down on the highway."

Kit couldn't resist. "Deputy Titus to the rescue?"

"I wish," he said. "When I met them they were already shacked up with some guy renting one of the summer cabins. The Miller place."

"Him?" It was a small county. "Tall Spanish looking guy? The floor of the Apple gets sticky from dripping waitresses whenever he walks in."

"Even you?"

"Yeah even me." She reached around and grabbed his cock. "You got a problem with that?"

He froze. "No... No problem."

She didn't let go of him. "So how do you know they were shacking?"

"Besides the way they were barely dressed when I saw them, they told me so." Jim let out a deep breath as here hand explored his balls. "In detail."

"Detail?" Kit casually began wanking him as they talked.

"The redhead said she had just sucked the guy off and could still taste his cum in her mouth." Jim's voice was raspy. "Then she showed me her tits."

"And you didn't arrest her?"

Jim rolled onto his side to give her better access. "We were on private property, no one else was around but the four of us, and they were really nice tits."

"Was she just trying to shock you?" She found she liked the feel of his foreskin gliding back and forth.

"No, they have some deal with a crazy ex-boyfriend they're afraid of. She wanted me to check in on the two of them once a day. She said she was motivating me."

"Well you sure were motivated." Kit rubbed her palm on the sensitive area under the head of his cock and was rewarded with gasp from Jim. "What did they look like."

"Uh... Very nice, big and round," Jim said. "The nipples were very pink."

"No you idiot..." Kit squeezed him tight... "the two girls."

He gasped again then spoke in a gravelly voice. "The redhead was really cute with a turned up little nose and freckles. She was curvy and athletic looking. A real tomboy. Her thighs looked like they could break your back."

"And she turned you on?" Kit eased up.

"Well... yeah."

"And does it turn you on to tell me all about it now?" It was certainly turning Kit on.

"Well... yeah." Jim sat up. "Hey, that's what she said."

Kit found herself sitting behind him with her hand still on his cock. "'Well yeah?'"

"No, that it turned her on to tell me about it."

Jim pulled her ankles and rested them on his own thighs then pushed Kit back into the cushions. Her breasts were mashed against his abused back and here clit was pushed up against his tailbone. It was very weird. It was very erotic. She nibbled on his shoulder a bit as she worked her hand on his stiffy.

"I think I like this girl," she said after a bit. "What about the other one?"

"If anything she was even hotter. Very tiny with glowing brown skin and blonde hair. I think she was part Asian or something. Very exotic, like a pixie or something. She had this wild look in her eyes, like whatever she was thinking would scare the hell out of you but you were dying to know anyway. Does that make sense?"

Jim's penis was responding, growing even harder and stiffer. Kit didn't know it from her ministrations or his recollection of the the girl. She found she didn't care. She ground her pubis against his coccyx. "Yeah baby, you got it bad."

"And you're not jealous?" Jim reached across and grabbed Kit's left knee with his right hand and pulled. She found herself moving around inexorably into his lap.

Kit grasped him in both her hands. "Sweets, didn't I say I was a kinky old broad? Anything that makes you hard and ready to fuck again is a good thing. Umm..."

He grasped her hips and nuzzled between her breasts. His voice was muffled by her flesh.

"What?" she asked.

"I said these are good and sufficient..." and buried his face between her breasts again.

Kit's hand on his cock was trapped tight between their bodies while she enjoyed the feel of his lips, the tickle of his mustache and sometimes his teeth against her skin. She caressed the back of his head with her other hand and closed her eyes. "What did the... you know... guy look like? Did you... um... see his Johnson?"

"Uh..." Did Kit detect a slight twitch of his member? "Well yeah, you know, I'm a cop. My job to look people over. I could tell he didn't want me there. Can't blame him. Carries himself like he knows his business. And yeah he had a pretty decent package under his jeans."

"'Pretty decent?'" Kit asked.

"Damn thing went more than halfway to his knees." Definitely a twitch. "And he was a tall guy."

"Sauce," she said. She pulled his face away from between her breasts and kissed him. "So we're okay here. Go ahead and fuck your nymphets if you get the chance. Heck maybe someday we can arrange a group grope if it would make you happy. This is the Eighties after all. But today... today you're fucking me. Deal?"

"Deal." He lifted her up and guided her down onto his cock. Kit sighed as he filled her up. This time he took it gentle and slow. Afterwords they lay naked together on the couch, this time face to face.

"Think I have a shot?"

Cripes. "Would you like me to give you a reference?"

His voice was filled with little boy angst as he said "I mean... how could I compete with a guy like that?"

Oh well. The lover is the mommy to the boy in the man. "Who says you have to compete?"

"Shit, I'm not in the same league, maybe not the same planet."

Kit slapped his cheek gently. "One, you are sooo a major league lover. World class."

"Why thank you but—"

Kit shut him up with a kiss. "Second, no matter how hot this guy is and no matter how good in bed he is, he still only has one dick."

12