Timestitch Ch. 04

Story Info
We meet 'The Protagonist.' Plus more oral and exhibitionism.
3.4k words
4.78
1.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4

10:14 AM, Sunday, Visitor Center, Interstate Eighty, Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania.

Earlier in the day David Shateel, who thought of himself as "The Protagonist," crossed the border into Pennsylvania on I-80 in his 1978 Chevy El Camino and stopped at the welcome station for a map. The place actually had a live person behind the information counter. A thrill of clockwork certainty hit him.

Dave approached with charming smile number 1-A and showed a picture of Holly and Janice mugging for the camera. "Excuse me ma'am, I'm looking for my friends, they called from around here and said they were broke down."

The woman smiled back. "I know those two. They were in just this morning. Got a map and said they wanted a drive with the nicest views. I recommended Route Six west of Scranton. Nicest in the fall when the leaves turn but still pretty this time of year. Oh I hope they're okay?"

"Yeah, they're fine," Dave said. Until I get my hands on those two bitches anyway. "They called but ran out of change for the payphone. I didn't get directions. Could you show me the route you recommended?"

The woman took a map and marked the route with a highlighter. "There you go."

"Thank you so much."

"Anytime."

Dave made a wrong turn onto I-380 and it wasn't until the afternoon he got past Scranton and onto Route 6.

It was almost four as he was making his way along the winding mountainous road anticipating the sight of his target around every curve. When Holly had screamed at him the night before that she and Janice were packing and leaving the plan had crystallized in Dave's head like a black rose dipped into liquid nitrogen—dark and convoluted with hidden folds that would reveal themselves as he smashed away the outer layers. He had great faith in it. A few calculated cuts with a utility knife under the hood of Janice's car had been step one. The next step was to track them to some rural locale.

The El Camino was a muscle car but David had gotten one with the smaller engine and stolen a badge for the larger one. In these hills it labored and knocked on the cheap gas he bought. As he chugged over yet another crest he saw the Omni up against a stone wall in one of those scenic overlooks. The hood was up.

Bingo—shit.

The Omni wasn't alone. A brown county sheriff's cruiser was parked nearby and a county mounty in a yellow slicker was pasting a bright orange sticker on Janice's car. He didn't see the two girls. David considered pulling over and try bullshitting his way into some information on the two girls but he didn't know what the the deputy knew. So he kept driving.

2:04 PM, Sunday, near U.S. Rte. 6.

After ten cycles of seasons on this world, the alien swarm had finally reached the size where it felt it could survive in the open and emerged from the forest floor. It had enough mass now that, if it encountered one of the ring tailed omnivores it had observed, or even on of the giant black ones, it could simply split into a dozen sub swarms and scamper in different directions certain that a majority would be able to rendezvous later.

It knew a lot about the local ecosystem but very little about the sapient beings on this planet. He knew they existed from the radio traffic. Most of it was analog and the alien had no references to be able to decipher it. An increasing amount of the traffic was digital and the overall traffic was increasing, so it knew that they had a growing technological civilization.

With anticipation it began to ooze in the direction from which it felt ground vibrations that indicated some kind of linear transportation infrastructure.

3:45 PM, Sunday, sheriff's substation, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania.

Wyoming County was small and had a lot of small boroughs and townships. Many had zero police and relied on the county sheriff and on the state police. That didn't mean there was little crime. With many isolated houses, break-ins were a perennial problem. Especially for cabins. People didn't lock their doors, not out of a sense of security, but that they would rather not have to replace a broken door on top of their other losses. And sometimes there was an issue with squatters moving into cabins.

Deputy Jim Titus checked with the realtor and confirmed the Miller place was indeed under a new lease. The rental agent gossiped about a nasty divorce in the offing. It seemed the notorious swingers had gotten a little too open with their marriage. Jim felt a little Schadenfreude over this—Mr. Miller had been a complete asshole the one time he'd been caught speeding in his big Mercedes. The pair and their guests were noted as demanding patrons and poor tippers in local diners. Since Jim was single, new to the job and the area, and therefore a "catch," waitresses liked to gossip at him. He got a lot of coffee refills and a reputation as a good listener.

Jim was indeed a good listener. He particularly listened for what people didn't say. At his desk at the Wyoming County Sheriff's Station Jim slowly closed his notebook. Janice Porter hadn't said a lot. And... Damn, forgot to get the second girl's name.

He stood up and picked up his hat. "Disabled vehicle at the overlook and something hinky at the Miller place. Going to check them out."

"I heard," the only other deputy in the office said. "I got the phone."

"Thanks." Jim hitched up his belt. He was a solid man medium height and solid build with brown hair and mustache. He had a slight beer belly he'd recently begun to fight with trips to a gym here in Tunkhannock. I spend ninety percent of my time on this job sitting on my ass. Should go back to cycling a beat in Philly—nah, any day not in Philadelphia is a good day.

4:04 PM, Sunday, back at the cabin.

Janice and Taylor were on the big sectional in the living room. They weren't exactly in a sixty-nine position and not exactly having oral sex. Mostly they were exploring each other, enjoying the easy intimacy of it. Her head was on his thigh, his was on hers. They probed each other gently with fingers and occasionally lips and tongue. Janice thought it the most pleasant way to spend an afternoon she could imagine.

"I've only sucked three guys before now," Janice said. "All three begged me to do it. All three promised they wouldn't come in my mouth. One actually tried not to. That was the messiest."

While she was saying all this, Janice explored the architecture of Taylor's cock. It was amazing really, the spongy triple tubes melded together under the soft outer skin. She followed them down with gentle probing fingers to where they kept going below what she had thought of the base until they emerged from the solid muscles of his groin.

"You never asked," Janice continued. "You didn't have to, I just wanted to. Promise me..."

"Okay, I promise," Taylor said idly. He seemed to be fascinated by her pubic hair, running fingers through the coppery curls and pulling then out to see just how long her short-and-curlies were.

"Silly you don't even know what..."

"I won't come in your mouth... unless you ask."

Janice picked her head up to look across at him. "No silly! Promise that you will always come in my mouth unless I ask."

"Deal." He grinned and shook his head.

"Deal." I don't even know what his spunk will taste like yet. But I'll swallow it, even if it tastes like stale beer served in a ashtray.

Janice was vaguely aware of Holly puttering about the big room until she heard her friend suddenly say "aha!" Janice glanced over and saw Holly fishing out an album from the rack next to the big stereo. In moments Sade was crooning about the sweetest taboo from the massive speakers.

Janice started exploring Taylor's balls, feeling each plum shaped solidity inside their over sized sack, carefully following the attached tubes. She found she could wrap a thumb and index finger around the bag itself above his gonads. She imagined photographing his beautiful genitalia with a lady's gold watch clasped around them. That would be so hot. Probably sell a lot of watches that way too.

"You have beautiful labia.," he said.

"Labia?"

"Labia minora, labia majora, fourchette, urethtra, clitoris..." He started stroking each item as he named it until Janice brought up a foot and tried to stick her big toe in his ear.

"I know the parts of my cunt," she said. "I had health class you know—got an A. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why so formal?"

"Because it truly is a beautiful thing, above base crudities."

Janice thought why is my belly fluttering so?

"Pineapple juice," Janice announced. "Promise me you'll drink lots of pineapple juice. It's supposed to make cum taste sweet."

"Okay, I promise that too." After a second a two he said "I seem to be doing all the promising here."

"Hey, I gave you the ultimate promise already, nothing more to be said."

After a few moments of silence he said "I want your mouth. Suck me until I come. I need to come."

"I thought you'd never ask." Janice started sucking his cock, laving him with her tongue. In their head to tail position she couldn't lick the underside without taking it out of her mouth so she reluctantly slid off the couch and prodded Taylor into a sitting position—all this without taking the head out of her mouth. She met his gaze as she applied her tongue to the sensitive area underneath just behind the head. With one hand she stroked his shaft, with the other she rubbed herself, feeling her own wetness.

I like this, she thought. I like pleasing him. I like watching him watching me please him. I like being seen doing this very naughty thing. Am I an exhibitionist?

One of Taylor's big hands cupped her head gently pushing her down on him. She opened wide and tried to take as much as she could but gagged when the head touched the back or her throat. She backed off a little and went sideways until she felt the head pushing out her cheek. He was incredibly stiff. When she returned to licking his frenum she tasted his pre-cum. She left off rubbing herself and felt his thighs with both hands, judging the tension building there. Batten down the hatches may-tees, arrgh... She grabbed his shaft with both hands and started pumping while sucking as hard as she could. Taylor's hips jerked and he ejaculated forcefully into her mouth. Janice held her breath and swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. Not bad, kinda salty, kinda nutty. Smells like... cherry blossoms?

Janice noticed something odd—Taylor was still stiff, still tense, like he was still ready to come. He'd ejaculated but he hadn't reached his absolute peak. She continued to lick his now gooey cock and kept pumping with her hands. Come on... come on... you can do it... she silently coached. She looked up at him with questioning eyes but he wasn't looking back. His eyes were closed, he was was rolling his head back and forth and he was panting like a sprint runner. She redoubled her speed. The slick sliding-slapping noise echoed off the rafters.

"Gee yah!" Taylor cried. He spurted again into Janice's mouth, not as forcefully this time but the way he jerked it must have felt painfully intense to him. Janice swallowed it down and started licking his shaft clean, feeling oddly possessive of it.

"You... you...." Taylor was trying to say something but he seemed to be having a hard time breathing.

Janice climbed up into his lap and kissed him with her cum slick lips.

Taylor ran his fingers through her hair and gave her an adoring look. "You're the first..."

"Oh come on," she said. "I'll bet they line up around the block to suck that beautiful cock of yours."

"You're the first to realize there was more after I... shit... that I wasn't really done and take me over the top. Really."

"Done good did I?"

"Very very good, what was your name again?

Janice elbowed him in the ribs for that. She settled into his lap sideways ready for a good cuddle. Taylor obliged by wrapping his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

Blue and red lights began flashing off the ceiling.

"Crap," Janice said. "That would be our Deputy Titus."

She jumped up and started looking for some clothes. Holly handed her a white pullover sweater she recognized as the one that had been under Taylor's jacket. Her girlfriend handed Taylor his bluejeans. Holly was already wearing a red flannel shirt she'd found somewhere. It was huge on her tiny frame. Only the bottom three buttons were done, revealing a tantalizing wedge of nut brown skin almost to her navel.

"Why the lights?" Taylor asked nobody in particular. "Why didn't he just ring the doorbell?"

"He's not a dummy," Holly said. "He's giving us more warning so we won't be caught so flagrant with our dee-leck-toes."

"Well let's go confirm his suspicions then," Janice said as she pulled the big man sweat smelling sweater over her head and pulled her hair through. The soft white wool came down almost to her mid thighs and the sleeves were way too long. She started rolling them up as she walked to the door.

Holly handed Janice her purse. "Get out your license. He might think we're under age. And wipe your face!"

Holly turned to Taylor "and you buster, no shit eating grins. Don't rub it in to the poor guy that you're getting some!"

"Yes ma'am."

They trooped out onto the front porch. It was still raining, not hard, but enough that the single layer of clothes the girls wore would soon be plastered to their bodies.

A yellow raincoat clad man got out of the brown Ford Crown Victoria police cruiser. He had a plastic cover on his Smokey the Bear hat. The face beneath the brim looked mid twenties trying to look older by way of a thick brown mustache. He did have the weary-seen-too-much looking blue eyes of a much older man in his broad face. "Miss Porter?"

"That would be me," Janice said. "You must be Deputy Titus."

"That would be me," Titus said. "Ma'am it would be helpful if I saw some I.D. For you and your friend here."

"Sure thing," Janice said and bounced down the steps. She waved her license for the deputy to come and get. "Here."

Walking over with his eyes on Taylor, the deputy took the plastic covered card and glanced at the picture. He rubbed it hard between his thumb and fingers.

"Here's mine Deputy," Holly said with a naughty purr in her voice. She reached it over Janice's right shoulder while smiling at the deputy over the left. Her free hand was tugging at Janice's sleeve with the obvious intent of pulling the collar of the oversized garment off the shoulder to reveal more of Janice's pale skin. Janice grabbed at the collar just as it slipped over the edge and pulled it back into place with a jerk. She didn't know how much skin he saw but the movements had certainly given the front of the sweater a serious tit jiggle. It also made Janice much more aware that her nipples were still hard. They must be poking out like... like... He's not even looking! Shit!

The deputy was scrutinizing Holly's license as if he was memorizing it. He finally handed it back to Holly.

"Deputy look..." Janice took a moment to choose her words. "I know what this looks like... and you'd pretty much be right... but nothing illegal is going on here. No drugs, no underage drinking, no unlicensed bingo..."

The deputy quirked his lip up a tiny bit at the last. "It's a free country ma'am."

Taylor shuffled his feet and kicked one of the porch rail posts. Janice glanced back at him. He was leaning on the rail both hands in plain sight. Please don't say anything stupid. Taylor winked at her.

She turned and saw that Deputy Titus was already climbing back into the big Ford.

"Deputy, wait!" Janice picked her way across the muddy gravel of the drive and leaned on the door frame of the cruiser. She knew she was showing more than a little cleavage down the sweater. Probably everything if he cared to look. Look baby look.

The deputy's gaze flicked down. His eyes blinked like camera shutters and then he was studying her face hard. "Yes ma'am?"

"Look Deputy... my friend and I, we're running away from her ex-boyfriend. He's a real nutcase. I don't think he'll find us here but... well would you keep tabs on Holly and me, okay?"

"Here's my card ma'am," Titus handed her the off-white card with the gold embossed badge. "That number rings my desk. What about this guy?"

"He's okay," Janice said. "I'm a better judge of character than she is."

"If you say so ma'am. Remember what we discussed earlier on the phone."

"I will." Janice smiled. "Thank you Deputy."

"Just doing my job ma'am," Titus said. Janice was about to back up so he could close the door but thought better of it.

When he made to close the door she put a hand on his. "Wait."

He looked at her with those blue eyes. Janice looked right back and started to talk.

"I know I'm young but I'm not stupid. My friend and I, we weren't just running away from her ex. We were on our way to California hoping to get into porn. The big guy on the porch is a great lover. I think I may be falling for him. Hard. When you pulled up I had just sucked him off. He came in my mouth because I asked him to. I liked the taste. I can still taste it now. I like telling you that I have his come in my mouth now. I like that you you can see down this sweater all the way to my cunt. I'm an exhibitionist slut of the worst sort.

"I know this is a risky situation. You're not wearing a ring. I don't know if you have a regular woman in your life right now but I hope you do. I hope when you get off duty you go find her and fuck her brains out. I hope tomorrow you come back around this time for another look at me because having a cop know where I am and is motivated to come check on me daily seems like a good plan. I will personally contact you and let you know when and if Holly and I decide to move on. If you don't see or hear from me for forty-eight hours, something is very wrong.

"I hope you have a raging boner right now. It's hard to tell under that raincoat. I apologize for the suffering you're going to go through for the rest of your shift until you can find your lady and fuck her. But it's is in the line of duty after all." She gave him her best smile and then bent and kissed his hand on the door.

"Please take a moment to take a good look." Janice stretched the V-neck of the sweater wide. She stood on her toes, leaned forward and wiggled her bottom in the general direction of the cabin porch. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"You can count on it ma'am."

"Promise me you'll go get laid?"

"I'll see what I can do about that too ma'am."

"You're so polite and professional."

"I try ma'am."

Janice finally backed up so he could close the car door. He drove away.

"He actually was kind of cute," Holly said when Janice got back to the porch and started washing her bare feet in a stream of water coming off a corner of the roof.

"He's out of shape," Taylor said.

"Meow" Holly said.