Timestitch Ch. 21 - Epilogue

Story Info
The begining of the new future.
10.9k words
4.69
1k
3
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE

7:53 PM Friday, March 2nd, 1987, in a parking lot along Prescott Avenue, Scranton, Pennsylvania

Josh pulled into the supermarket parking lot as the note had instructed, found a spot, parked and shut off the engine. He took a minute to breath. He pulled the hand written letter from the pocket of his new shirt and read it one more time:

Dear Joshy,

You sound like a wonderful person and I can't wait to meet you. It will be so nice having you watch me perform. It makes my belly flutter and my pussy wet thinking about this coming Friday.

Now let me go over a few mundane things before I surrender to the urge to finger myself.

Dress is "going out to a movie" casual. Don't dress in any way to be noticed coming or going please. Park in the supermarket parking lot two blocks down on Jackson. Walk the rest of the way rain or shine. (If you're horny like me you'd crawl over broken glass in a hurricane to get here.)

Of course it goes without saying please be clean and sober. Any hint that you're not and you'll be back out on the sidewalk faster than a parson can frown. And remember, no touching without permission.

Remember you don't need any money or anything. You should take all those precautions I mentioned in my last letter. I want you to feel safe visiting my home.

You can bring snacks if you like but we'll be making popcorn. The thought of my audience munching hot buttery popcorn while someone shoves something up my a-hole adds so much... What's the word? I'm sure there's a word for it... Probably French.

Come prepared to stay late. I'm feeling randy and you'll probably fall asleep on the couch in the wee hours watching me fuck.

This is for real. I really am a screaming exhibitionist who craves a live audience for my dirty deeds. You won't be disappointed. In fact I hope to exceed them by a long shot.

Please don't be late. The fun starts at eight.

Kisses

Jan

Josh had wandered into the adult video store and bought a swingers magazine for the hell of it. He knew with his weight, his perennial unattached status and his dinky winky he had a bat's chance in hell scoring but he just like reading the classifieds and knowing there were real people out there engaging in wanton sex. But one add, under a grainy photograph of a nude curvy woman with a mask, caught his eye:

EXHIBITIONIST SEEKS AUDIENCE

Hi, I'm Jan and I want to enact erotic scenes similar to +Behind the Green Door for a select group of friends. Age, sex, weight or ability not an issue. You will only watch. We want fun, intelligent people able to express their appreciation in a polite manner. No drooling idiots need apply. Not a scam. If interested write...

Josh wrote. To his surprise he got a reply back in a handwritten note saying that he sounded like an interesting person, please tell her—Jan—more about himself. She asked a specific questions that seemed to genuinely want to get to know him in a fun, sexy way. What he read. What he liked to watch. What else he bought at the porn store.

She asked what he thought looked erotic on a woman and what he thought looked cheap—like she was genuinely curious. She asked what he thought about life, the universe and everything. What role sex played in it all. What kind of experiences he'd had. What kind of experiences he hoped for.

They'd actually exchanged several letters over the coming weeks. It got quite personal. A good looking woman—he assumed—wanted to know if he ever stuck a finger up his own ass—or anything else. After agonizing for a few days Josh wrote back telling Jan about his mother and the suppositories when he was a kid. Then he confessed to owning a small but growing—in both number and size—collection of butt plugs.

Jan had written back "Cool! Wait till you see mine! (Collection that is) I hope you'll wear your favorite when you come to visit," and finally set a date for two weeks.

Josh hadn't worn one when the day came. Still not totally convinced this wasn't some sort of scam he didn't want to be caught out in a publicly humiliating fashion. He considered picking up some snacks at the supermarket but the clock on the dash read seven fifty-five.

"Shit!" Josh burst from the car and barely caught himself from locking in the keys. Don't run, don't run. Be discrete. Nothing to see here folks, no man on his way to see one very lewd naked lady! Oh Jan I hope you're half as cool as your letters.

The address was a narrow brick townhouse in the middle of a tree shaded block. Josh could see that parking would have been a problem even without the discretion issue. He rang the bell.

An elfin woman with brown skin and blonde hair in a tight ponytail answered the door. She was wearing a short silk robe and obviously nothing else except jewelry. She liked turquoise. Josh gaped at her saucy smiling face. "Um... you're not..."

"You must be Josh, I'm Holly. Jan is getting ready. Close your mouth and come inside, you'll let flies in."

The long front room had two couches and several comfy chairs arranged around a homemade platform that was slightly more than knee high. It was covered with some satin fabric stapled down and many many pillows of all shapes and sizes. Beyond the stage area there appeared to be a rather conventional home office with two of those new Macintosh computers where you would expect the dining room and then a lighted doorway to a kitchen. From that arose a homey, kitchen buzz of soft conversation and clatter.

Seven people were already seated around the improvised stage—three men and four women. Like Josh, everyone was rather heavy except for one black guy with thick glasses and crooked buck teeth. Josh took the last available space on a couch between two women about his own age. Both had black hair. The one on his right had what Josh thought of as real estate lady hair and the one on his left had hers cut short. Both women eyed him nervously. Josh gave them back a nervous smile.

Holly said "Josh, these are Doris and Elaine, you'd be surprised what you have in common. Relax girls, I'm told Josh doesn't bite unless asked nicely."

Doris on Josh's right giggled. It sounded like tinkling to his ears. He opened his face to his best "I'm a nice guy, give me a chance" expression and offered his hand. Doris took it and shook, lingering just a little. Josh turned to Elaine and did the same. Elaine seemed less willing, almost like she wanted to bolt from the room. "Elaine is it? Really... umm... I won't..."

"It's okay," Elaine said. "This is all kinda weird-scary. I keep wondering when the vampires emerge and bite us all."

"Surely vampires would select for looks, not brains," Josh said. Oops. "I mean, at least they do in the movies."

Elaine chuckled. "I know what you mean... still—"

They heard a thump of someone landing on plywood. Holly was standing on the platform. Josh noticed that the turquoise bracelet on her left ankle was actually a mans wristwatch. "Okay everyone is here, we can get started."

She opened her robe and cast it aside. Josh stared in wonder. She had the most beautiful body he had ever seen outside his imagination. He'd seen plenty of naked girls in strip clubs but none of them had Holly's rippling muscles under taught shiny skin. Her tits were perky and perfectly sized for her petite frame. They reminded Josh of two lovely brown pears. Her pussy was shaved and her pink lips there actually dangled.

"Oh my..." Josh cast guilty looks at the women on either side of him and relaxed. They were staring too. Elaine looked like she was licking her lips.

Holly sat cross legged. Her cute toenails were bright green. "Sorry to take so long setting this up but we wanted to make sure we had just the right people. It was tough. You all deserve to be here. Congratulations."

One by one she pointed to the audience. "That's John... Amy... Mike... Dee,,, Xavier (this was the black guy) and of course Doris, Josh and Elaine.

"I bet you're wondering 'why is she bothering with introductions?'" a contralto voice said. A red haired woman in a short robe matching Holly's walked into the group. She matched Josh's mental image of Jan even more than he imagined. "Like she said, this is a very special select group. Plus this is not going to be a one time thing. You think I practically got writers cramp for a one night stand? We are all going to be friends. We know you each individually and you know us as much as people can by mail. I'm Jan by the way."

"Hi Jan," Josh found himself saying. The others followed with muttered shy greetings.

Jan's face lit up. "Josh? I'm so glad! We were worried you might be a no-show."

"That's me," he admitted. "Always either too early or too late."

"Well I have a confession too," Jan said. She dropped her robe off her shoulders and to the floor. Her body was athletic and firm but still very womanly. Her skin was white and smooth like a fine statue, but said statue could never hope to have the most endearing set of freckles Josh had ever seen. Her breasts were as large as grapefruits but not overly round like she had implants. Her nipples were large and pink. Josh shook himself. Words. Listen to the words. This is important. Jan was saying "so you see this whole scenario we set up here? We were so worried that what we were really up to would sound too fantastic for anyone to believe that we actually undersold the whole deal."

The room was silent. Josh exchanged looks with Elaine. Her eyes said here it comes...

Jan sat on the platform and put her arm around Holly. She casually began rubbing her slit with one finger. "Six months ago I was lying on the kitchen floor naked and smeared with linguine sauce having just experienced the most incredible orgasm—"

"I was there people, she squirted six feet!" Holly interjected.

Jan kissed her companion on the temple fondly before continuing. "—just from my Taylor's big knowing fingers. I thought to myself then that everyone in the world deserves to feel like I do right now, and there are plenty of deserving people out there who are being denied the joys of good sex. So boys and girls, in addition to the erotic show I promised you all, if you're willing, you are all going to get laid tonight."

No way Josh thought. Then he remembered the scene from the porn movie she mentioned in the ad. Near the end where the audience went crazy. Josh glanced speculatively at his neighbors. They were looking at him. Doris gave him a timid smile and blushed.

"You heard her right," Holly said, "One of us four is going spend alone time with each of you."

"So what is this," Xavier asked. "A big sympathy fuck?"

Jan stood and walked over to him. "If you want to think of it that way... but I like to think of it as a life changing opportunity."

"A gal on a mission she is folks," Holly said. "I'm just here for the sex. Oh, and the rule about not touching? Polite requests to touch are encouraged—It's a kick to hear you verbalize."

"X-baby," Jan said to the nerdy black man. "Why don't you take off those glasses before I knock them flying with my boobies?"

"Well since you ask nicely...." He removed the thick black frames.

Jan pulled his head between her breasts. His long fingered hands tentatively touched her belly. She covered them with her own. Jan crooned "that's it babe... smell me... feel me... I am very real."

"Who wants popcorn?" a deep voice asked. Everyone turned from the watching Xavier hungrily nuzzling Jan and looked toward the kitchen. A tall dark skinned Latin looking man wearing nothing but a "Kiss the Chef!" apron strode forth carrying two large plastic bowls. Behind him was a shorter, broader, paler fellow wearing only a grin. He had two more bowls. The smell of the popcorn washed over Josh like a hot buttery wave.

"Just the thing!" Josh said. He stood and took a bowl from the tall guy and sat back down. He offered it to his couch companions. "Ladies?"

Both grabbed a fistful of popcorn. Both eased a little closer to him so the bowl in his lap would be easier to reach.

Jan was whispering to Xavier. The black man nodded and stood. Jan started leading him away by the hand towards a stairway off the dining room.

Josh considered asking his companions if they had seen Blazing Saddles but before he could Holly spoke.

"Looks like a change of plans folks." Holly said. "Let me introduce to you Taylor and Jim who will be providing the live penises for this evening's entertainment. And since Jan seems to have started her missionary work early, all mine."

"Not fair," a woman with a British accent said. Josh thought it was Amy. She was very pale and had strawberry blonde hair. "Why do the guys get a go first while ladies wait."

The tall guy said from right beside her "you're right Amy. I'm Taylor. Would you like a go?"

Amy turned and lifted the hem of his apron and took a peek under. "Holy shit!"

"Should I take that as a yes?" Taylor said.

"Hell yes! That's a wank and a half Yank."

"I'm glad you approve. Would you like to touch it?"

Instantly her hand was up under the apron.

"Don't worry, you can't hurt it," Taylor say. "Ung... Unless you try really hard that is."

Next thing Amy was towing Taylor by his cock toward the stairs.

"Can't anyone stick to a plan around here?" Holly complained.

The other naked man, who by default Josh deduced was Jim, grinned at Holly and said "I can."

"Great! Our plan was to start with a little lewd display, go to straight sex and then add more and more kink as the evening progresses."

"No, our plan was to make our guests comfortable first and then do all you said."

"Always thinking of others," Holly said. "You're such a sweetie. Thank you for reminding me."

Jim announced "folks, there's a bathroom off the kitchen if you need it. I'll pass out bottled water in a minute and there will be more in the fridge. Please stay hydrated, it's going to be a long night. You have the freedom of the first floor but please don't go upstairs or down in the basement—you might be eaten by—"

"Jim..." Holly's voice had a tone of warning.

"—Spiders. We have some really big ones in the basement." Jim carried a white Styrofoam cooler and set it down near the end of the couch. He reached in a pulled out a bottle of water and handed it to Doris. Without taking her eyes off the Jim's fat pink cock, which was right there by her face, she took the bottle and handed to to Josh. She took two more and handed them off as well. Jim turned away and Doris turned to find herself face to face with Josh. She blushed Crimson and covered her face.

"It's okay Doris," Josh said. "You're a normal healthy girl. Tell her it's okay Elaine."

"It's okay babe," Elaine said. "Wish he'd bring that thing over here."

Jim had passed out more bottles and was now stuffing some ice from the cooler into his mouth. Water was dripping down his chest. He casually strolled over to where Elaine was sitting. His cock was jerking slightly, slowly coming erect from the attention.

What I'd give for a cock like that, Josh thought. Some guys are winners in the great cock lottery, some are losers. I'm... Josh sat back and opened his bottle of water. He took a swig. Wish this was beer. Wish this was a quart of beer. A fucking gallon.

Holly skipped off the stage and the tiny dark woman quickly positioned herself under Jim's arm. She and Jim exchanged a long kiss where you could tell ice was being given from his mouth to hers. Holly knelt. She grasped his dick with one tiny hand. She started to say something but stopped as an ice cube fell from her mouth. Without further ado she pushed her lips down over the head of Jim's cock. Jim sighed and placed his big hands on the back of her head. Holly looked at Elaine and winked. Then she started backing up on her knees, pulling Jim along with her mouth. Jim came along willingly as Holly backed entirely around the little stage in the center of the room. Each audience member leaned forward in their seats to get as close a look as possible as the erotic pair went buy. They took their time. Holly was fellating Jim while the big man lovingly ran his fingers through the tiny dark girl's short blonde hair.

To Josh it was like a high end sex show he had caught in Amsterdam years ago. The mixed race couple he had seen on the stage were obviously as much lovers as performers and it added a zest to the show. Great but Josh ultimately left the way he had come—alone. Great Goo I am getting depressed.

Holly stood and lay back on the stage. She raised her legs in the air, toes pointed like a gymnast, and then split slowly. The flower of her sex gaped slightly. Jim walked over and grasped both her ankles. He lifted her ass with the two convenient handles and prepared to thrust into Holly. She stayed him with a hand on his muscular belly. "Hold off on that Jimbo. Can everyone see okay?"

There were a few shy affirmations and one quite plaintive "no."

"Well move over Mike, that seat doesn't have Xavier's name on it."

Mike moved. Holly positioned the head of Jim's cock at the opening of her cunt. "Now Jim, you can't stick it in until our audience counts to three. One..."

There was no response from the audience. Holly shook her head. "Can I get a little cooperation here? How am I supposed to get planked if you people won't cooperate? Let's try again! One!"

a few timid people said "one..."

"Two!"

More said "two."

"Three!"

"Three!"

Jim thrust into Holly. The audience cheered mildly. Jim and Holly began what looked to be a marathon fuck. They alternated positions from time to time as the spirit moved them but never losing their rhythm and Jim's cock never left Holly's pussy. Josh watched, munching popcorn and sipping water. He could never achieve that kind of intimacy, that kind or athletic confidence. When his time came it would just be another five minutes of clumsy pumping and a squirt, like the few times he had tried hookers while stationed in Europe with the air force. He considered making his excuses and leaving.

"Josh, whats wrong?" Jan whispered from close behind him. Her arms snaked forward and hugged him. She could smell her hair, her skin, her breath. It smelled like... cherry blossoms? "You're thinking too much. You're comparing. Don't compare. Don't live in the house of envy. Come live with me in the house of joy."

"Can we..." Josh began but Jan silenced him with a touch of one finger to his lips.

"I'm saving you for last. We are going to have such a sweet time. And you know, I really am an exhibitionist of the first order. I need to be on that stage and being watched by you all as Taylor fucks me hard. Really, you wouldn't deny a girl her needs, would you?"

Josh forced him to smile. "I wouldn't deny you anything."

"Remember what I said earlier. Whatever has got you so down, you deserve all the goodness that's going to happen to you tonight. We picked you, remember. I picked you." Jan gave Josh a kiss, a real kiss. Not a patronizing quick cheek or lip buss but a tongue lashing there's some hot sex in your future kiss. Josh's head was spinning when she walked away. Vaguely he noticed Xavier and Amy settling into seats opposite. Both were wearing long terrycloth robes. They looked different somehow.

On the stage Holly started drumming the thinly covered plywood with one hand while the other furiously rubbed her clit. "Oh fuck... oh shit...I'm gonna come. Fuck me Jimmy, jizz inside me good you rat bastard. I want it. I want to feel your hot come squirting in me. Lots of hot sticky... hot... Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Jim collapsed on top of Holly. They grinned at each other and kissed. Jan walked over and kissed Jim n the ass. She ran her hand up his back and leaned over to consult with the two. They talked briefly and earnestly. Holly consulted the big aviator watch embedded in her ankle bracelet and nodded.