Timestitch Ch. 21 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan got on the platform. "We're ahead of schedule folks."

There's a schedule? Josh thought.

"Jim and Holly need a minute or two and Taylor isn't ready yet." Jan lay down and lifted one leg straight in the air. She rubbed her sex with her hand. "What I thought might be fun would be to have you all squirt baby oil on me."

Jan rolled onto her belly and reached under the skirt of the platform. She rummaged around and brought out a big bottle of generic drug store baby oil. "Who's first? John?"

John got up eagerly and went over. He was a short and chubby man with receding hair and showing a few gray hairs at the temples. Jan handed him the bottle and he fumbled with it and dropped it. Sheepishly he recovered it and flipped open the cap. Jan pointed to her left foot and John obligingly squirted some oil there. Jan rubbed it into her foot and pointed to the back of her calf. John gave her a squirt. This time Jan had him rub it into her leg. He did so very nervously. Jan put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him close and whispered in his ear. John smiled broadly and with more confidence proceed to rub oil all over her leg. When he was done Jan gave him a soulful kiss and took the bottle away. "Next? Dee?"

Dee came forward and took the bottle timidly. She was short chubby Asian with cat glasses. When she took the bottle from Jan, she blindly spritzed a stream of oil in the vague direction of Jan's right leg and fled back to her seat. When she got here she curled up into a ball and said "Sorry! Sorry!"

"That's okay." Jan rubbed the oil in and said "Mike?"

Mike was a big guy in every way. He had very curly black hair and hairy arms. His hands were huge and looked like they could crush stones. He trundled forward and delicately picked up the bottle where Dee had dropped it. Jan said "do my back please."

Mike complied with surprising gentleness and dexterity. Jan hummed as his fingers stroked her back. "Oh Michael, Michael you are a hidden treasure. Girls you should feel this."

"But the others must have a turn yes?" Michael asked.

"Yes of course." Jan turned her head. "Doris? Elaine? Either of you nervous about girls?"

Doris looked at Elaine and Elaine looked back at Doris. Doris nodded and Elaine made a let's go gesture with her chin. They got up together and approached Jan. They passed the bottle back and forth between them and squirted their own hands and rubbing the baby oil from there onto Jan's arms, thoroughly and tenderly like they were taking care of an actual baby. Elaine gently applied some to Jan's face. The two women shared a look and then a soft kiss. Then Jan switched to Doris, catching her by surprise. The bottle clattered to the floor again. Elaine picked it up the bottle and, grinning, tossed it into Josh's lap. Doris walked over and pulled Josh to his feet, dragging him over to where Jan had laid back down.

Josh felt the tense muscles in his shoulders relaxing. He made a show of struggling as he thought these are my friends. I have sexy friends. I'm a lucky man.... More than lucky.

When he got to Jan, Josh said "hello there..."

"Make sure you get my tits real good," Jan said. "Rub it in good. I want to be nice and slick for the next act."

"I should be... I don't know... that some other guy... that Taylor is about to... but really, right now, this is so hot. You are so hot."

"You get it, don't you baby?" Jan asked. "The whole mental thing? The sexiest thing is the knowing that the other person is a sexual being?"

"Oh yes. He's a good lover, I'm sure, isn't he? Not just a big dick but knows how to use it?" Josh ran a line of oil down Jan's body. He put the bottle down and tentatively touched her belly with is fingertips.

"He made me come with just one hand the first time. Ask him to show you how some time. Girls will love you for it." Jan put her own hands behind her head. "Take your time Josh, rub me with both your hands. The idea is to get me excited with your touch, get me ready to fuck. This is sex, not some therapeutic... some... shit! You know what I mean. Get me hot."

"Give me a second to get my head around this..." Josh stood up straight and took in the rest of the room. John and Dee were missing from their seats. Amy, Doris and Elaine were avidly rubbing down Taylor with oil like he was some gladiator going into the arena. Xavier was laid back in his chair, ankles crossed, hands behind his head and with a weird close mouthed smile on his face. Mike was coming out of the bathroom. Josh looked down at Jan laid out like a feast before him. "I have such a boner right now."

Jan giggled and gave his crotch a squeeze. "Save it babes, I will inspect it later in great detail. It had better be hard as titanium for me. Now get to work!"

Josh applied his hands to Jan's belly, rubbing the oil in with a circular motion. ...and destined to replace the mud shark in your mythology. Josh giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Know any Frank Zappa?" Josh finished her belly and rubbed up her sides.

"Before my time."

How old is she? Josh used both hands to encircle one breast and rub the oil in. He gave her nipple a tweak. He tried pulling it up but it slipped too easily from his fingers because of the oil. He then gave attention to the other breast. I think she's only like twenty.

Jan said "aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"My pussy Josh. My mons. My va-gi-na."

Josh looked nervously over at Taylor. The big man was standing there with three women massaging baby oil into his hardening cock. He grinned over at Josh and nodded.

"Man, this is like a ritual, a ceremony. There should be drums and horns and flower petals being strewn about..." Josh bent to his work, rubbing oil into Jan's mound, her inner thighs and then finally cupping one hand against her sex and rubbing it.

"Yeah, that would be so cool... maybe next time... there. Right there. Gently, don't make me come Josh."

Josh withdrew his hand. Jan grabbed the shirt and pulled him down. She kissed him on the mouth then whispered "go with the ceremony thing...improvise."

Josh grinned. He stood. Lets see how fast everyone can improvise. He inserted a finger into Jan. She was very wet. Josh said loudly "the Sacrifice is ready, is the Champion ready? What say you Ladies in Waiting?"

Elaine said "He is prepared oh Lord High Priest!"

"He is tumescent Lord High Priest!" Doris said.

"Yea verily," Amy said.

Josh looked at the hulking Mike who was standing near the three ladies holding the baby oil bottle for them. "Sir Michael, will you escort the Champion forth?"

"I hear and obey oh wise one!"

Mike looked over at Xavier. "Is the Witness prepared to observe and testify to the consummation?"

"I am so prepared. 'Tis a solemn duty but I shall discharge it faithfully." Xavier broke into a fit of giggles. It became infectious.

Josh recovered and asked "what should be the most convenient position for you to witness?"

Xavier was pounded a fist into the seat cushion beside him. "Oh man, it's got to be doggy style."

"Doggy style is requested by the Witness," Josh continued barely controlling himself. "Does anyone object to the Champion mounting the Sacrifice doggy style?"

He put his hand to ear and listened for three beats. "Hearing no objection it is so ordered. Champion, thou shalt fuck the Sacrifice doggy style."

Taylor grinned. "I hear and obey."

Jan was already on her hands and knees wiggling her behind in the air when Taylor climbed onto the platform.

"Sir Michael, if you would do the honors?" Josh asked.

Mike reached over and grasped Taylor's cock in one big hand. The other he placed on Jan's rump. "Hold still girl."

Jan complied. Mike guided the head of Taylor's cock until it was at the opening of her pussy.

"Stop!" Xavier cried. "As Witness I must testify that it is in the proper hole."

He approached and put on his glasses. He inspected things very closely. "All is correct, you may proceed!"

"Finally" Taylor muttered as his cock slid slowly home. Jan sighed.

As the two lovers slowly fucked, everyone else returned to their seats. Jan looked over at Josh and met his eyes. She silently mouthed the words "thank you."

Josh looked at Elaine who was grinning and shaking her head. He said "that was cool how you picked up on this so fast."

"Oh please, I don't think there's anyone here who hasn't played role playing games."

Josh noticed the short haired woman was still casing her gaze about the room. "Still afraid?"

"There is something weird going on here. Did you notice his teeth?"

"Taylor's?"

"No Xavier. They were crooked now they're straight."

"They are?" Josh looked over to where Xavier and Amy were sitting close together, whispering.

"Yeah," Elaine said. "And look at her, she looks like she's dropped fifty pounds."

"He seems like he's okay with everything."

"Well I should think so," Elaine said. Amy was sliding an hand up under Xavior's robe.

"Well gee," Doris said. "Teeth straightened, fat disappearing—I'm not seeing a downside here. Whatever is going on, I can't wait for my turn."

Just then the doorbell rang. Jan, who's face had been down on a pillow while Taylor pumped into her, got up on her elbows and looked around. "Shit, Will someone get the door?"

Mike trundled to the door and opened it with a squeak. "Did we order pizza?"

Jan looked up at Taylor. "I said get it to go. Holly and Jim were going to pick it up."

"I never ordered pizza before. She asked a lot of questions. I answered..." His face brightened. "They had a sale. Buy two large pizzas and get a free two liter bottle of soda pop."

Taylor grabbed Jan by her upper arms, pulling her up and back. He nuzzled into the crook of her neck even as his butt chugged tirelessly away.

"Oh you..." Jan wiggled her bottom against him and pinched her nipples. "Mike! It's not a kid is it?"

"I'd say mid twenties,"

"Let him in."

"Her." Mike said. "She looks kinda butch."

A short fat woman with crew cut black hair walked into the room. She had a a leather jacket and steel crescent through her nose. She also had a port wine scar covering most of the right side of her face. She gaped at the scene then made a show of looking up and to the right. Mike relieved her of the pizzas.

"It''s okay to look dear," Jan said. "Where's my purse?"

Taylor said "underneath, next to the toy box."

Jan did a double take. "You bastard, you set me up."

Taylor chuckled. "You know you like it... ow... ow!"

"This is not about me, you moron," Jan said as she crawled to the edge of the platform. She was obviously clamping down on Taylor's cock because he followed her closely. "You objectified her. You made her a part of this without her consent...."

"Um... you were okay with it when you thought it was a boy!" Taylor was actually starting to look worried with his cock still trapped inside of Jan.

"It's not the same... It's... We are so going to talk later." Jan had pulled out a surprisingly matronly purse and was fishing around in it. To the pizza girl she said "I'll just be a moment sweetie. What's your name?"

"Um... Ophelia." the girl said. Josh found himself thinking she's maybe my age, older than Jan and we're all thinking of her as a girl.

"That's so pretty! Look dear, I'm a screaming exhibitionist. Doofus here thought he was doing me a favor. He didn't think about you. If you're uncomfortable..."

"S'okay." Ophelia said. "You're pretty."

Jan was still rummaging in the purs. "Thank you! Are you het? Bi? Lez?"

"Um... sorta... don't know."

Jan pulled out what looked like three twenties. "Here, will this cover it?"

Ophelia took the money and folded it into the front pocket of her jeans with a practiced motion. "Yeah."

"Would you like to kiss me Ophelia? I'd like to kiss you."

"Shes..." Taylor started to contribute something but Jan glared back at him and he wisely shut up.

"You just keep pumping buster." Jan kissed Ophelia on the mouth. The girl responded eagerly. Jan started kissing the birthmark and tears rolled down Ophelia's cheeks. Josh felt his chest wanting to burst with empathy for the girl. Jan hugged her and whispered something into her ear. She must have asked a question because the girl nodded. Jan asked something else and got another nod. Another question, another nod.

Jan reached out a tongue and explored Ophelia's nose piercing. Then she was pulling at it gently with her lip. They kissed again.

Holding Jan's hand Ophelia stepped a little to the side and bent to peak at Taylor's cock still rhythmically pumping into Jan. Ophelia blushed and covered her eyes, then peeked again. Taylor smiled at her. She reached out a tentatively and touched his massive balls then snatched her hand away.

Taylor looked her in the eyes and nodded. Ophelia cupped Taylor's sack and weighed it judiciously. With her other hand she did the same to Jan's breast.

"Honey, are you ready to come?" Taylor asked.

"I'm not talking to you," Jan said. She started rubbing her clit. "Ophelia tell mister horse cock he better make me come soon, I have a date with Josh over there."

Ophelia said "umm... she..."

"Would you tell miss prissy pants I love her, I'm sorry, and that I'm doing my best?"

"He says..."

"Ophelia darling, tell the Latin fuck machine I'm... oh shit!" Jan went back down onto the pillow so she could go at herself with both hands. "Oh yes, you bastard, you fuck... me... soooo.... good! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Ophelia said brightly "Mister Latin Fuck Machine sir, I think she's starting to come."

"Thank you Ophelia. You'll fit in well around here. Now I'm about to go a little less than coherent so please excuse me."

The two hyper controlled lovers finally lost themselves totally in each other. Everyone in the room stared as the only sound was the wet slapping of their bodies together.

"Damn!" Xavier said.

Josh thought Aphrodite is a redhead, who knew? And I get to fuck her next.

Jan and Taylor collapsed into a boneless heap on the stage.

Ophelia looked at her watch. "I gotta go."

Jan said softly. "Come by tomorrow, we'll talk."

Holly clumped down the stairs in short shorts, a pink T-shirt with a teddy bear on it and the ridiculously high platform sandals. "What happened, what did I miss? Who got the pizza?"

"There was a mix-up," Josh said. "It got delivered. Pizza girl just left. Name's Ophelia. She'll be back tomorrow."

Holly bent to take off her shoes. "Janny you are incorrigible. Reeled in another one did you? And here I was dressed up in my best teen hooker outfit to go out..."

Mike was still holding the pizza boxes. "What I want to know is what the rest of you people are going to eat."

Everyone laughed and started kidding around except the two lovers on the platform. They were in a communal huddle, Jan rolled up in a ball inside Taylor's arms and legs. Josh took a bottle of water from the cooler and handed it to Taylor. Taylor opened it and gave Jan a drink. She sucked it down. He kissed the side of her head. "You're not sore are you?"

"You meant well..." She arranged herself with her back against Taylor's knee and her head against his chest. She pulled his cock from between them so it was resting flaccid on her thigh.

Taylor kissed her forehead. "No, I mean... sometimes..."

Jan closed her eyes for a moment. Her bottom squirmed. "A little, won't be a problem."

"Look folks..." Josh started. "If..."

"Josh, look, it's okay," Taylor said. "The whole point of group sex is the... groupiness? I'm not just tolerating you fucking her, I want you to. Jan wants to fuck you too. Don't you baby?"

Jan nodded. She kissed his chest. "Give us a few minutes cuddle time Joshie, go get some pizza before Mike eats it all."

"Make them save us some," Taylor said and started kissing Jan.

Josh walked over and snagged a box. He grabbed a pepperoni slice and took the rest to set by Jan on the platform. Jan took a piece and started feeding it to her Latin fuck machine. Josh took a seat in one of the empty chairs and ate his pizza. How do I feel about this? They say they want me but how could they want anyone like me when they have each other? What the fuck is going on here?

Josh ate his slice of pizza and then went to the bathroom to wash his hands. He took a piss and washed his hands again. That was stupid... or not. Wouldn't want my pecker all greasy for the lady... He studied himself in the mirror. Are yo ready for this?

Josh exited the bathroom and found himself face to face with a naked Jan. Her eyes searched his face. "Are you ready Josh?"

Taylor was looming right behind her. "You ready buddy?"

Here goes Josh thought. He bent slightly and kissed Jan then looked at Taylor, still expecting to see a fist come flying his way. The big guy was still smiling, he kissed the top of her head. "Bite her nipples, she really likes that."

Jan pushed past Josh. "Gotta pee."

Josh found himself standing next to a naked Taylor. "Um Jan said you had some special technique with your hand?"

"Oh that. It's really simple." He held up his big hand with index and little fingers up, the middle two fingers down. "You know about the G-spot, right?"

Josh had vaguely heard of it, so he nodded.

"Well you can only really feel it when she's aroused, but when she's ready, you put these fingers in her cunt to find it and pull up against it. Don't worry about being too rough. Rub her there hard and fast that way and she'll come squirting." Taylor grinned. "It's... hard to explain how it makes you feel when you make them feel so good."

"I can imagine," Josh said.

"Sometime down the road we'll do a threesome." Taylor kissed Josh on the forehead. "You can fuck me in the ass. Jan would like that."

"Jan certainly would" Jan said from behind Josh. He turned and put an arm on her shoulders.

"What about you?" Josh asked Taylor.

"He'd like it too. He'd let a horde of Vikings fuck him in the ass if they'd line up and take numbers."

Josh shook his head. "You two..."

"No more delays!" Jan grabbed Josh's hand and led him to the stairs. He saw that Jim and Holly were on the stage giving some kind of show and tell about anal sex with heavy emphasis on the show.

The went up the stairs and down a narrow hallway to a tiny room with just a couch, a stool and an old steamer trunk. On the trunk were two black acorn shaped objects sitting up on their flat bases. One was slightly larger than the other. Josh felt a visceral thrill as he recognized the butt plugs.

"I had this plan in my head to put you at ease with your own kinkiness by offering you one of those... After everything that's happened tho, I don't think it's necessary."

"You are so thoughtful Jan." Josh started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Thank you... oh shit... wait here." She dashed out the door. She came back a minute later with a plastic crate. "You can put your clothes in here. I know it's weird but I think you'll be more comfortable if I step out."

She left and closed the door. Josh got undressed an placed his things in the crate. He was glad there weren't any mirrors. Jan knocked on the door and asked "ready?"

"Yes."

She came back in and sat on the stool with her feet up on the seat to either side of her open pussy. "Well, let us discuss the matter of the butt plugs."

"You said..."

"Yeah but I still like the feel of a fat plug in my ass and so do you, right? Hand me the big one.... Unless you want it?"

Josh handed her the larger of the two. Jan took it and set it on the stool. She raised herself up. "Hold me steady?""

Josh walked over and Jan put her hands on his shoulders. She looked him in the eyes. "It's big, I feel it stretching me... huh huh... ah."

She kissed Josh on the mouth. "Don't you like the feeling when you finally get it in? When you close around it? Capture it?"