Timestitch Ch. 21 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was right there, so beautiful. Green eyes, tousled hair, creamy skin and freckles... I know this face from somewhere. Something in the papers... Ah.

"I like that word 'capture.'" Josh moved in closer until Jan's knees were trapped against his chest. He grabbed her feet lifted them until all her weight was on her backside on the stool—on the anal toy lodged within her. Her eyes went wide. He widened his own eyes in acknowledgment and kissed her. "Yes."

She wiggled and put her forehead on his shoulder. She murmured into his chest "yes what?"

"Yes to whatever you are up to. It's obvious you have some kind of plan. It's your first time, and there's been a lot of improvising, but you guys need us for something. Something important Janice Porter."

"How?" She searched his face. For the first time he saw doubt and fear in her eyes.

"Relax, that thing in the back mountains with the cabin and the crazy guy was in all the papers, on the six o'clock news. Wow did that thing burn! And who could forget that cute snapshot of you and Holly."

She relaxed against him. She put her arms around his neck. "The papers don't tell the whole story."

"From what I saw tonight, I'm guessing not." He ran the palms of his hands down her back to her butt cheeks. Her skin was smooth and a little slick with sweat. I'm her third lover tonight. Another cock was in her what... fifteen minutes ago? She probably still has come inside her. I can feel her muscles working on that plug and it's so hot!

"Were we that obvious?"

"Maybe not to ordinary folks. But you didn't select ordinary folks, did you Jan?" Josh spread the fingers of his hands and raked them up her back. "And Jan, in all the craziness tonight, you always focused on the others around you. You care about people. Whatever it is, you're trying to make things better. I'm in."

"I knew I was right about you." She kissed his hairy chest. "Josh, the sex? None of that was fake. You know that right?"

"That too was... is obvious." He started to kiss her face all over.

She said between her counter kisses "but... you have to know... you and me..."

"I know, you like me but you love Taylor. We're good. We'll always have this moment, on this stool, with that thing in your butt. Promise me you'll tell him every dirty detail?"

"Oh yes! Every bit! I think we can work this... hook my legs in your elbows... yeah, like that. Oh, all my weight is on it. It feels so good.... I need you inside me too..."

"I gotta warn you... I'll probably preemie on you..."

Jan silenced his mouth with her own.

Josh pushed up into her. The angle was just right, he went all the way in. It was... good. He was prepared for it to be disappointing—loose and sloppy-squishy. It was not any of those things. It was a warm, moist and velvety. She gripped him gently in rhythm with her toy. He imagined he could feel the bulk of it through the thin walls.

"Can I just rest in there... in you... like that?" Josh asked. "Feel you for a while like this"

"Yes baby, this is good," Jan said. "Pinch my nipples."

Josh obeyed, amazed he could manage it with her legs hooked on his arms. Jan began rubbing her own clit with one hand while holding on to his neck with the other for balance.

"Harder, pinch them harder."

Josh pinched down through her softness until he felt her limit. Then he rolled her flesh slightly through his fingers.

"Oh... that's it... I love nerds... you guys are so good with your hands... Ah... No don't stop. Do it again. Ah, yes! Squirt inside me. Let me feel your come!"

She didn't have to say it twice. Josh felt himself go. It felt like every muscle in his body clenched, including his hands on her breasts.

"Nnnng!" Jan's legs slid up Josh's arms. One of her feet smacked the side of his head. Her butt slid off the stool and her back hit the wall. Josh grabbed her arms to keep her from falling. Then he was hugging her to him with one arm and searching with the other for something to brace on trying desperately not to topple over with the stool. Wainscoting, wheres some decent wainscoting when you need it?

A moment later Josh had control. Her back was against the rough plaster wall and her legs still hooked over his arms. His hands were braced on either side of her. Amazingly his cock was still up inside her vagina.

He duck walked the two of them over to the couch and set her down. He felt himself slide out of her cunt. The air was cold on his wet cock. Josh knelt on the hardwood floor and kissed her mound right above her clit.

He eased two fingers up inside her and then spread them as far as he could and pulled them slowly out. He felt his finger hit a spongy spot on the front of her vaginal wall and Jan's knees jerked up again.

Ah, the amazing elusive G-spot. I have you now. He rubbed her gently there.

"Oh Joshie yeah, that's doing it, you're gonna make me come again." Jan gripped his head in her hands, forcing him down on her. Josh went willingly. He closed his eyes and drank in her smell. Studied her taste. It was... sweet but not sweet, salty but not salty... weird... unique.

His tongue, like his cock, wasn't very long, but when he applied it to her clitoris, it was long enough. He felt her heals rubbing down his back. It was a luxurious feeling. He took a moment to kiss the slick insides of both her thighs. Then he went back to her clit while his fingers worked the magic spot. He pressed upwards hard. He felt her thighs tremble when he tried to lift the little nub with the tip of his tongue. Then her thigh batted him the head. Hard.

Josh jerked backwards. He overbalanced and started to fall until something soft and squishy caught him by the back of his head and neck.

"Omigosh!" Janice cried. "I'm so sorry—George!"

A male voice said "My calculations showed his head would have impacted the corner of the chest."

Josh sat up. He turned and saw an alien creature half extruded from the old trunk. It was an amorphous mass with two eyes and a mouth, like cartoon slug. It was a rippling teal color.

Josh skittered away from it on his butt until he was wedged in a corner. "Holy shit! A real space alien!"

"George, meet Josh," Janice said. "Josh, this is George, who insists he's not a space alien."

"I come from somewhere else entirely."

"Do tell," Josh said.

"I came through a tiny hole in space time about $$$

"That's hard to believe," Josh said.

"Think of a mash-up between The Terminator and Invasion of the Body Snatchers."

"'mash-up?'"

"It will be term of art early in the next century."

"And you're the body snatcher?"

"Not exactly," George said. "I was intended to be a benign symbiote existing entirely within host bodies. I should have been heavily subsumed by the personality of my first host. Before the intervention of Jan and Taylor, that would have been a psychopathic megalomaniac named David Shateel. But instead, circumstances caused me to form a relatively strong personality of my own before I found a host, and then I became somewhat attached to a sexually hyper active young female."

"Sucks to be you," Josh said.

"I'm rather enjoying my existence actually," George said. "That was irony, wasn't it?"

"Yeah dude. So... am I your next victim?"

"Victim would hardly be the word," Jan said.

"Do I get a choice?" Josh yes.

"Absolutely," Jan said.

"Yes," George said.

"What happens if I say 'no?'"

"I will inject you with a serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine releasing agent and reuptake inhibitor similar to an illicit drug that will become known as ecstasy in the near future. You will be euphoric for several hours and then wake up with, at best, fuzzy memories of this evening."

"Yikes!"

"I know it sounds yucky Josh," Jan said. "But..."

Josh looked her. She was genuinely troubled by the prospect of drugging him."

"I have to think about it, can you give me a few minutes?"

"Okay," Jan said. "I'll go freshen up."

George said "If it would help, I will withdraw as well."

"Please." Josh said.

Jan left. The alien withdrew into the old steamer trunk. Josh could now make a dash for it if he wanted. How far he would get was uncertain. But did he want to escape? He was suddenly living in a science fiction story. It could be a dark tale of flight and pursuit or something else. Most likely it was something neither as terrible as he feared or as wonderful as he dreamed. Josh looked down at his flaccid but still glistening penis. But so far it was pretty darn good.

"Okay George, you can come out."

The lid of trunk popped up and George extruded what looked like a sock puppet. "Have you made a decision?"

"If I accept, what's in it for me? Other than a continuation of this weird and wacky sexual adventure."

"I can pull half your fat cells now. Taking them all would not be good. I can promote muscle tissue growth but that will be slow and you will need to exercise. I can also promote a more active metabolism so you will want to exercise anyway. You may have heat buildup issues. I recommend swimming."

"Do you know how good that sounds to a guy like me?"

"It gets better," George said. "Penis enlargement? How much?"

Make me hung like a horse! "Um... what do you recommend?"

"Your females' vaginae expand to around six inches deep when aroused and can take eight to nine inches fully stretched. Even then, you start bumping the cervix, which can get sore from the abuse. If you plan to engage in primarily anal penetration however you can—"

"—Let's go with eight and I'll be careful. But make it a thick eight."

"I can add up to half now just by relocating cells and the rest over the next month by promoting cell growth."

"I'm going to go from four to six in one hour with more down the line? I want to have you babies!"

The alien's waving tentacles paused. The two eye-stalks looked at each other and blinked several times. Then they looked back at Josh. "You will."

"I knew it!" Am I going to be walking around preggers with alien spawn?

"It's okay, it's nearly a painless process. You'll hardly notice the weight gain until it's time. Every few months my symbiont subunit will fission and one will exit your body. The two of you will have to coordinate the location of a suitable host and the transfer."

"That's gonna be weird."

"No doubt," George agreed. "My poor subunit will seem like it has two personalities for a while. But it's all for a good cause. The new sub will be just as beneficial for the host as your own. You will have to bring the 'newbie' in to me for any major work."

"What you're saying is go out, find some chubby chick, fuck her senseless a few times until she thinks I'm the bee' s knees, and proposition her with an alien invasion, right?"

"Essentially. They don't have to be chubby. That's Jan's fixation. Or female for that matter. I'll take any decent host you can get."

Josh thought actually the idea of doing good by doing bad things to very grateful women appealed to me too. He thought about Ophelia and her massive birth mark and wondered what it would be like to explore it with his tongue. "Okay then. Just so we're clear."

"Now what about body hair?"

Josh considered for a moment. "I'm thinking everything below the neck should go. It would be too weird not to have to shave anymore. I might develop masculinity issues."

"Standard protection package on your scalp?"

"'Standard protection package?' You mean I will never go bald?" Josh asked. "Yeah, sounds good."

"I will give you a full exam for unwanted growths, parasites and what not, fix what I can and let you know what I can't. Very little I can't fix. Knock on wood." One tentacle did just that on the oak floor.

"By the way, one hour is the outside, if we find any issues. If you're healthy we can maybe cut it down to twenty minutes."

"It keeps getting better."

"One final question: Do you want a clinical or sexual experience?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a space alien. Actually an other-dimensional alien but poetic license. Do you want to be ravished or just put to sleep and wake up a new man?"

"Um... what did the others pick?" How come I didn't say "clinical" right off?

"Why should you care what the others picked? What do you want?"

Crap, all of a sudden it's Doctor Ruth. Two can play that game... "What about you? What do you want?"

George's answer actually sounded shy. "I am programmed to be gratified by your gratification."

"You sly dog you... You've got a kink for humans."

"You can thank Jan for that. I do. As often as I can."

Josh looked down at his crotch. Holy Crap, I've got a stiffy from the idea of being some alien's bitch! "Oh very well, have your wicked way with me then, why don't you?"

"Hah, foolish Earthling! Prepare to be be conquered by my swarming nannite hordes!" Holy shit! A space alien role playing as a space alien?

Josh felt himself hoisted in the air by one ankle as if he were a rag doll. He was grabbed by each limb and positioned face down and spread eagle over the pulsating mass. Various tentacles began to emerge. Two large ones were shaped like large human penises, others had sucker tips or what looked like stiff bristles. On squat tentacle looked like the bell of a trumpet if a trumpet could pulsate and had teeth.

While Josh was contemplating this he felt something pointy pushed at his anus. Josh pushed back, wanting it to enter. The thing pushed in a little way and began to pulse, expanding and contracting gently, getting just a little bigger each time. Eventually it got big enough—he had no idea just how big, it just felt enormous—that Josh started feeling discomfort. Then suddenly the tentacle pushed in further and Josh's sphincter captured the bulbous head. He felt the fullness inside and liked it. The bulb pushed further in and he felt another bulb pushing at his anus. Josh opened himself for that too. And then came a third, a forth and so on. Each one felt slightly larger than the last. I am liking this way too much, he thought. I am such an anal slut. More bulbs kept pushing in. He lost count at fourteen because that was when the scary tentacle grabbed his cock. It snapped shut around him and the teeth, which felt like hard rubber, began working at his shaft. It felt good. It felt very very good...

"This is going to sting a little," George said.

"Yah!" It felt like a thousand needles were penetrating his cock and balls from every angle.

"Relax, I'm just injecting you with some of your own tissue."

Josh scrunched his eyes shut and gritted his teeth. Two inches now, an inch and a half over the next month. What's a little pain?

"Oh, this is interesting," George said suddenly. "I'm sorry Josh, I'm going to have to put you out after all."

Josh woke up on the couch naked but covered with one of the big terrycloth robes. George was there in a corner. "How do you feel?"

Josh felt drained and a little sore in his butt and around his nuts. His skin felt raw all over, hyper sensitive. "Okay I guess. What happened."

"You had testicular cancer in your left gonad. I had to remove it."

Josh hastily felt his balls and counted two. "But..."

"One is a little piece of me. It's working on cloning you a new testes using the other as a template. I'm not sure how long it will take—it's a subtle little piece of bio-engineering."

Josh suddenly found himself curled into a ball. "Oh shit... cancer. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit."

"Josh, relax Josh. The operative here isn't 'cancer,' it's 'had' as in past tense. The cancer is gone and it's never coming back. Not as long as I can help it."

The son of a... nightmare means it too. "Um... thank you. You may have just saved my life."

"You're welcome. It's gratifying to have helped." He sounded sincere. "Sorry you missed a lot of the party downstairs."

"How long was I out?"

"Three hours."

"Oh. Did everyone leave?"

"I think everyone's still here. Everyone else has been initiated. Everyone has accepted. I think they are all waiting to find out if you are okay." Is he just saying that or... find out in a few minutes.

Josh felt the need to acknowledge the other big thing that had happened. "Up until you put me out, I was enjoying myself George."

"So was I. We'll have to try again some time."

"When next you fuck someone in the ass, what you should do is stick a sucker on each cheek and pull them apart."

"Yeah, that would be cool... Really enhance the experience. Thanks."

When Josh came down the stairs Jim was on all fours on the platform. Taylor was just about to feed his long dark cock into Jim's pale ass while Holly was sucking him from below. Before tonight Josh would have been grossed out even though he himself had anal cravings. But now... well he'd just had a sexual encounter of the third kind and enjoyed it. Then he'd given the alien pointers.

Most of the invited audience were dozing in their seats except for Amy and Xavier. Amy was on Xavier's lap and feeding him popcorn. Both were watching the show. Josh sat next to them on the couch and tucked Amy's legs over his lap. He reached for the popcorn.

"Everything good with you, Josh is it?" Amy asked. She pulled her knees up a bit so that her bare heals in Josh's crotch. She wiggled her petite toes for him to admire.

"Yes but Jan asked me not to talk about it until she said."

"Righto. I heard there was a problem, I'm glad you're okay..."

"Thanks. You know, after tonight I don't think I can safely go to a movie ever again." Josh said to change the subject. "The smell of popcorn will give me such a boner."

"I hear you man," Xavier said as Amy rubbed a buttery puff over his broad nose. He snapped it from her fingers with big straight white teeth.

"What about pizza?" Amy asked.

"Pizza is pizza," Josh said. "It's the food of the gods."

Amy giggled. "Men and your bellies."

Jim was grunting and gasping on the stage. He growled "Slow... ugh... slow. It's too big!"

Holly released Jim's cock from her lips and said "Quit your whining, yours is thicker and I took it up my little ass."

Taylor said between huffs as he inched his rod in "and complained even louder no doubt."

"Those weren't complaints. Those were expressions of passion and joy."

Jim wiggled his butt and pushed back. He looked down at Holly. "You going to suck me or you going to soliloquy?"

Holly said "soliloquy this" and bit him.

Jim's butt jerked back and impaled itself fully on Taylor. Jim shook his head with his eyes clenched shut. His belly flexed in and out. "Huh um... huh um... so good...."

The trio on the stage settled into a practiced rhythm. Taylor looked over at Josh and grinned and gave a thumbs up.

"Are you guys always like this?" Josh asked. "Are we going to end up like this?"

"If... you're... lucky" Jim gasped out between Taylor's thrusts.

"I certainly hope so," Amy said.

Xavier gestured casually at the stage with long slim fingers. "Yeah, but just who fucks who in the butt?"

"You mean who fucks who first?" Josh felt his belly tremble a little with the admission he was about to make. "I like sticking things up my ass and I'm looking forward to taking my first live cock in there. I'm willing for it to be you X-dude. If you're not ready for that, it's cool."

"Shit man after upstairs? Why am I fussing?" Xavier said. "Just don't know if I'll be hard enough to be of service, you know what I mean?"

"I'll help with that," Amy said. "Ooh this is the life, sitting on the laps of two well hung Yanks negotiating anal sex."

"Don't you love her accent man?" Josh asked.

"What accent?" Amy asked. "Stop laughing! Bloody Yanks."

~~~*~~~

6:32 PM Friday, March 2nd, 1987, a clothing optional resort in Jamaica.

The western sky was still pink with the last light of the day. The land, still warm from the day, pull the wind off the sea, ruffling the scanty clothing of the patrons of the cafe overlooking the beach. Glasses clinked, conversation buzzed and the air was rich with the sweet smell of sweaty horny people.