Timestopper Ch. 08: SAE

Story Info
Zach makes a late night visit to SAE.
3.6k words
4.7
6.5k
9

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: noncon trigger warning]

The dial spun around freely, going back hour after hour, till it came to a dead stop exactly 12 hours earlier--3:15. Zach clicked the knob back in and he was naked in Dion's arms, the room pitch black and his head again drunk and pounding. He paused time and extricated himself from the bed, feeling blindly around for a light switch. Once he could see he put on his glasses and shorts. He paused a minute to look at Dion, blissfully sleeping, his arms still frozen in the hug Zach had awoken to. He gave him a light kiss on the lips before leaving the room, hitting the light on his way out.

Sig chi was asleep, the halls and basement empty as Zach walked out the front door and across campus. There were a few scattered drunk kids walking home, and Zach passed a few public safety vehicles driving the streets, but otherwise things were quiet.

He first went back to his dorm and found Mike passed out in his clothes on top of the blankets. Zach grabbed a lockpicking tool he'd taken from Walmart earlier that week and headed out again, past the quiet homes along Washington Street, till he came to a corner lot around a large Victorian style mansion. The building was painted black with red trimmings, a 4 story tall turret jutted out the front left side, and to its right the entrance was set back behind a large porch and vaulting roof. A few lights were scattered around inside, but this frat was mostly quiet too. Above the front door were the letters ΣΑΕ.

Zach was ready to pick open the front door, but when he tried the handle it simply swung open. Again Zach was surprised at how these impressive looking buildings on the outside just had stripped down college dorm interiors. As he walked down the entrance hallway he followed the breadcrumbs of empty solo cups and beer spills down to the basement. The party had cleared out but it looked like the music was still going and there was a group of guys gathered in a circle in a corner. As Zach got closer he realized they all had their dicks out and were surrounding a naked guy pounding a girl on the floor. It wasn't Adriana, it was an upperclass chi o sister, her letters shirt pulled up over her breasts and a little blow visible under her nose. Zach hid in a dark corner and restarted time. The bass blared to life and Zach was immediately met by the girl's moans crying "yes yes yes" while the frat brothers shouted encouragement to the freshman who was fucking her. Zach paused time again and left them to it, heading back upstairs.

Zach walked up to the second floor and started going through the rows of bedrooms. Most had a couple of passed out guys in various states of undress, a few had girls with them and were either fucking them or had fallen asleep with them, but Zach couldn't find Adriana. Then he went up to the third floor and found the same thing, and no Adriana.

The fourth floor had much fewer rooms. Zach figured it was for the frat's leadership and the bigger rooms he found seemed to indicate it. The first two rooms he checked were totally empty (Zach thought maybe they were some of the guys watching the show on the dance floor) but the third door had a faint light leaking out under the door. Zach opened it and immediately found Adriana passed out cold on the bed, still in her dress but her legs spread and makeup smeared. Zach took a closer look at her and saw that she didn't look quite as bad as he had seen her 12 hours before (or later), her dress was still in one piece, her hair still looked nice, and it didn't look like her arms were bruised yet. Zach briefly looked at the silhouette of a shirtless dude in a gaming chair in the corner before turning back to Adriana.

"Let's get you out of here, hon," Zach said. He grabbed both her heels from the floor and found her purse hanging on the door handle. Then he gently lifted her out of the bed, surprised at how light she was. He carried her back to their dorm room and laid her on her bed.

"You felt drunk so you walked home. Just a hot boy gave you a drink and when you felt too drunk you walked home. You went to his bedroom for a bit, but nothing bad had to happen. Just a little too much to drink."

Zach wasn't sure why he said that to her, not only passed out but frozen as she was. He guessed it was just because it was what he hoped she'd think when she woke up. But he knew something bad did happen, would have happened anyway, and he walked back to SAE.

As he went back to the room he'd found Adriana in Zach shut the door behind him. He walked across the room to the desk in the back corner and turned the chair around to see it was the same fucker he'd met at the gym with Jake earlier that week. He was passed out and shirtless, a big pair of headphone covering his ears, his phone in one hand and his dick in the other, a dry load of cum spread across his washboard abs.

Zach took his phone to see what he'd been jerking off to and he felt the rage that'd abated since he first turned back the clock start to came roaring back, and it kept growing as he looked through the rest of the phone, and then grew even more when he found Nick's (the douchebag's name was Nick) laptop and searched through his history and files. But even as he kept getting angrier Zach's dick started to get hard.

Zach looked at his watch--3:16. Just that minute gone in the basement. He put Nick back in place but kept his phone and laptop with him on the bed. Zach restarted time and was glad to see Nick didnt notice his phone didsapearing from his hand as he kept on snoring. Zach quietly started looking through Nick's internet history, finding different accounts and videos and pictures and deleting them. He downloaded a certain remote desktop app that would let him access the PC remotely anytime he wanted. When he felt satisfied with his IT support Zach looked at the watch again--3:22. Zach watched as the minute ticked away, and the moment the clock struck 3:23 Zach froze time and got to work.

----------

Nick woke up with a start as cold water splashed across his face. He was still drunk and stoned, but he felt himself sobering up real quick as he began to take in his situation. His feet were tied to his forearms with duct tape and his wrists were shackled to the handcuffs he had attached to the bed frame at the top two corners of the bed, so he was trussed up with his ass on display. His mouth was stuffed with a pair of his dirty socks and a piece of duct tape held them in. At the foot of his bed, staring at him with a bottle of water in one hand and one of Nick's cigarettes in the other, was some twink freshman.

Nick started fighting against his restraints like a caged animal, straining and making the bed and the whole floor shake as he tried with all his strength to break free. But the bonds held and Nick collapsed back into the bed panting.

"Oh good, they work," Zach said, flicking his ash on the floor, "I tried to overcompensate, but then you're a lot bigger and stronger than me so it was hard to say. I figured you made the handcuffs secure at least."

Nick started shouting through his gag but it was totally muffled. Zach put a hand to his ear, "What was that? I'm having trouble understanding you, you're mumbling. Ah, probably wondering where you recognize me from--don't you remember? We met at the gym the other day, you called my friend a faggot. Not gonna lie Nick, little ironic," Zach laughed wagging Nick's phone in front of him as a look of vague recognition came to Nick's eye.

"But that's not why I'm here, I'm here cause I found out we have some mutual friends! You remember Adriana right? The freshman you had over. Poor girl, she wasn't feeling herself, I had to walk her home. And sorry to just go flipping through your texts like this, but I see that you know Dave too! Looks like you guys have been buddies for awhile." Nick started to have a look of fear in his eyes now.

"Yeah," Zach said, his voice losing the false cheery tone he'd been affecting, "that's probably where you should be at. You know it's almost impressive, you have this shit down to a science: get some girl or gay boy drunk or drugged or horny enough that you can get some pics of them sucking your dick or getting fucked or whatever, blackmail them with the pics, and then get them to do even more shit for you which just gets you more and more embarrassing pics and videos. Hell of a feedback loop. And of course if it doesn't work out or you get bored you can still just plaster the pics online, fuck em right. Easy internet points. Emailing that sophomore's pics to his grandmother did seem a little excessive though."

As Zach described Nick's scheme his look of fear gradually became one of hate--he looked like he was ready to beat Zach to within an inch of his life. *Good thing your hands are in your own handcuffs,* Zach thought to himself.

Zach sat down on the bed next to Nick and openly ogled his bound naked body, "I was wondering why a guy like you would even bother with it. I mean you're hot enough that even with your shit personality and even if you suck in bed you'd still be able to find people to fuck around easily enough, even do whatever weird stuff you wanted. Then as I kept watching your vids and hearing the way you talked to these people and reading your texts with them, I realized it wasn't about the fucking at all, not really. You got off on the power. The control. And the humiliation."

Zach started running his hands along Nick's chest and up and down his legs and across his dick and balls and ass, loving the way Nick's muscles felt as they tensed and pushed against their restraints at Zach's touch.

"You know, the last week I've been on something of a journey of sexual discovery. Now that I'm thinking about it, I can kinda see the appeal," Zach said as his fingers brushed along Nick's lightly hairy ass crack.

Nick started to scream into his gag again, obviously trying to make enough noise to get the attention of one of his frat brothers.

"Scream yourself hoarse if you'd like, we've got all the privacy in the world," Zach said giving Nick's ass a light smack.

"Now the question I'm wrestling with is what exactly to do with you. Obviously the blackmail shit is finished--every photo and every video and every backup is gone, every phone number is deleted, all your social media and all the videos you've already posted poof, gone. Consider yourself hacked on that front. But that's not gonna cut it," Zach said as he stood up and walked over opposite Nick's bed and grabbed a long wooden paddle with the SAE letters burnt across its face and holes like Swiss cheese that Nick had mounted to the wall.

"This'll be a start," Zach said giving it a swing at the air, "but this is really just for me. And you now obviously, but in a little bit it won't ever have happened. Like your morning with Adriana. We'll come up with something better for you to keep. I think I'll make you an extracurricular activity." Nick stared at Zach like the twink was fucking crazy, which made Zach laugh, "Don't worry, it'll all make sense. Well, it'll make sense to me anyway, you're in for a good bit of confusion. But don't worry about that right now, focus on the moment," Zach said as he started to rub Nick's ass cheeks with the smooth oiled wood.

"You turned 21 a couple weeks ago right? Let's celebrate, it'll be like birthday punches. Count me off ok?" And with a deafening smack Zach slammed the paddle across Nick's big exposed bubble butt leaving a bright red imprint. The frat boy yelped into his gagged mouth, and then he shouted out a muffled stream of obscenities.

"That doesn't sound like 'one'," Zach said, "the count won't increase if you don't count it off bro," and with another smack the paddle hit his ass. Nick screamed again and Zach could clearly make out "fuck you fuck you fuck you" even through the gag.

"Fuckin kinky dude, I guess you must be a bit of a masochist trying to get more strokes like this. Still at one," Zach said and again the paddle smashed Nick's ass making it jiggle.

"Wnn! nnn! Wann!" Nick moaned out, his body shaking and sweat starting to break out all over him.

"There we go," Zach said, adjusting his boner in his shorts, "Let's pick up the pace." He swung the paddle again and just gave Nick enough time to get out an angry "toouh" before he swung it again. Zach's dick ached in his pants as he watched the sexy frat boy's ass get a brighter and brighter red, while his sexy muscled body squirmed under the paddle. Sometimes he'd hold back a swing just to watch Nick flinch, and then smack him the moment he loosened up.

At "eleven" Nick's voice became a totally garbled mess while he gasped in air through his nose. His eyes were watering and he was covered in sweat, the imprints of the paddle's holes visible against the bubble butt that was already starting to turn a darker red.

"I'm gonna need you to enunciate," Zach said as he ripped the duct tape off Nick's mouth and then he played with himself while he watched Nick struggle to push the wet, dirty socks out of his mouth with his tongue. Once he did he turned his face furious to Zach's and groaned out, "I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch, my bros are gonna take you out to a fucking field and rape you to death do you fuckin hear me."

Zach laughed, "You know, I've seen some of your grades, so I realize you're not the brightest bulb in the bunch bro, but that was really an exceptionally stupid thing to say to the guy that has you trussed up like a pig," and with that Zach brought his hand down in an open palm smack right on Nick's exposed balls. Nick choked on his scream, as if Zach had knocked the wind out of him.

Zach grabbed Nick's face by the cheeks and scrunched them together between his fingers, "You wanna hear my favorite threat? I found it on YouTube, Mike Tyson before some fight," Zach brought his face inches from Nick's looking deep into his blue, scared, and angry eyes, "I'm gonna fuck you till you love me, faggot."

That seemed to get his attention. Nick shut his mouth and breathed heavily while Zach went back to his ass, "Now I didn't hear eleven so let's try that again. And why don't you thank me for each spank."

The paddle whistled through the air and hit Nick's red cheeks. The frat boy yelped and then begrudgingly choked out an "eleven."

Zach raised the paddle to Nick's lips and said, "You know we can start back at one?"

Livid, Nick hissed a reluctant "Thank you."

Zach smacked his balls again, "Thank you, what?"

"Agh, fuck, thank you sir!" Nick spat out.

They fell into a rhythm of *smack* and "thank you sir." At 15 Nick's eyes overflowed and tears started rolling down his cheeks. By 20 he was crying outright, his chest heaving as he sucked in air through his teeth, his whole body flush.

"Almost there," Zach said as he rubbed the paddle in soft circles across Nick's raw red ass, welts already starting to rise. He did one fake out, and then wound up for the hardest smack yet.

Nick screamed and started sputtering, his whole ass involuntarily shaking and twitching with the pain. He coughed up, "21...thank you sir."

"And one for good luck," Zach said as he followed up with a final, lighter slap, reducing the cocky, ripped frat boy to a weepy slobbering mess.

Zach was a little frightened by how much the sight turned him on, but holy fuck did it turn him on. The power was intoxicating. He dropped his shorts to the floor and started slowly jacking off his massive dick to the sight of Nick bound up and crying. When Nick finally looked at Zach again his eyes went wide as plates seeing Zach's cock and he started shaking his head.

Zach knelt on the bed in front of Nick's exposed ass. He lined his balls up with Nick's hole and draped his dick up Nick's taint, past his balls and his small dick that'd literally retreated inside him, all the way up to Nick's waistline.

"Look at it," Zach said, "that's how deep it's going inside you."

Nick started shaking, "please don't do it man, please, it's too big, please don't."

Zach laughed, "I'm pretty sure that's exactly what--what was her name--Rachel maybe said when you shoved your fist in her pussy. How many pornhub views did that one have, like 200k?"

"I--I'm sorry, I shouldn't've done that I--" but Zach was tired of hearing him speak and he grabbed the roll of duct tape and wrapped it around Nick's head, completely covering his mouth.

Zach spread Nick's paddled asscheeks and spit on his hole. He lined up his dick, as hard as it'd ever been, the head almost purple as it pulled out of his foreskin, and even as he felt Nick's hole tense to try to keep him out Zach plunged his dick inside him as hard as he could.

Nick fucking howled through the tape. Zach had gotten the first 6" in on that thrust and then he hit Nick's second hole. He kept relentlessly pushing in till the head popped through and his balls were resting on Nick's ass.

Zach didn't give him any time to relax. He pulled all the way out and then slammed it right back in balls deep. Nick's whole lower body started shaking as Zach wrecked his hole, Zach's pre all the lube his dick needed even if nowhere near enough for Nick's ass. He started picking up the pace while Nick cried under the gag, his eyes wet with tears. Zach grabbed his hair and spit in his face as he started jackhammering Nick's hole which was clenching Zach's dick like a vise while his whole body pressed against his restraints.

Zach fucked him like that for a good bit, occasionally slapping Nick's tender ass to get a yawp out of him between the cries. As he felt Nick's hole start to slowly loosen up Zach figured he'd had enough. With a "Fucking take my cum you dirty slut," Zach went in balls deep and emptied the biggest load of his life inside Nick. He fucked the load into him, getting Nick's wrecked hole nice and sloppy, before pulling out and examining his handiwork. Nick's hole was gaping, it looked like a bottomless pit inside him, big enough to drop a pong ball in, and cum leaking out. Zach straddled Nick's chest and rubbed his cum drenched cock over his face, being sure a few drops got in Nick's eye. Nick tried to pull his face away but he just had to take it.

Zach laid down next to the tied up frat boy and caught his breath. "Whew, now that was fun. Talk about adding to my spank bank right bro?"

Zach stood up and looked down at Nick, who looked like he just wanted to curl up into a ball but for being tied hand and foot on display. "Sorry this can't work out between us Nick, but I'll always remember it. And I promise we'll have more fun soon." Nick looked at him confused and red eyed and utterly defeated. Zach blew him a kiss and then his watch was in hand. He pulled the knob, and set it back to 3:22 and he was sitting behind Nick again listening to his snores. He paused time and made his way back to sig chi.

When he got to Dion's door he started time again as he quietly opened it and made his way through the dark back to the bed. He stripped off his shorts and worked his way under the covers. The moment he was laying in bed he felt Dion stir, and then his strong, long arms wrapped around Zach, pulling him in close, his bigger body surrounding him like a cocoon. Zach's whole body shuddered as he surrendered to it.

"I was worried you'd left," Dion said sleepily as he kissed the side of Zach's neck. Zach just pressed himself closer in response as the two boys quickly fell back to sleep. A few hours later Zach woke up to Dion's dick grinding against his back.