Timestopper Ch. 10: Jackpot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," Zach hummed as he considered, "You pick. I'm up for anything."

"Anything huh? You sure? I'm such a pervert, remember?" Dion grinned as he leaned over and kissed Zach before gently biting his lower lip. Zach's dick jumped.

"I can handle it," Zach said.

"If you say so. Pick a safe word."

That got Zach excited. His eyes wandered around the room trying to think of something, till eventually they landed on a James Bond poster.

"Octopussy."

"Oh that's a fucking perfect safe word," Dion laughed and he pulled his dick from Zach's as he laid back in his bed sitting up against his pillows, lightly stroking himself, "alright Mr. Bond, my feet are a little sore from all that climbing. How bout you give them a nice massage."

Zach scooted down and sat at Dion's feet. He took one in his hand and started rubbing it, admiring Dion's long toes and soft skin. Dion raised his other foot and pressed his big toe against Zach's forehead, pushing his face upwards.

"Look at me while you do it," Dion said, his voice getting husky as he slowly stroked himself. As Zach kept eye contact with Dion he got back to massaging Dion's foot, while Dion's other foot went between Zach's legs and rested his heel between Zach's dick and balls, his toes occasionally gripping Zach's foreskin. Dion raised the foot Zach was massaging up towards Zach's face, "Kiss it."

Zach hesitantly brought his lips to the upper part of Dion's sole and gently kissed them as he continued his massage. The smell wasn't too bad even after their workout, and when Zach saw the way Dion bit his lower lip as Zach's lips touched his foot he went all in, letting his tongue lick along Dion's sole as he closed his eyes and held the huge foot up to his face, enjoying the smell and the taste and being made to feel so small.

Then he felt a sharp pressure on his balls as Dion ground his heel into them making Zach yelp and let go of Dion's foot. He looked back up at Dion.

"I never told you to stop massaging it," Dion said grinning down at him. He put his big toe on Zach's lips, "Or to stop looking at me."

Zach's shock quickly translated to being even more turned on as he looked up into Dion's eyes and started slowly massaging his foot again. "Sorry sir," he said as seductively as he could as he kissed the toe at his lips.

"Oh fuck yeah, good boy," Dion said as his other foot started slowly rubbing along Zach's shaft. That "good boy" gave Zach goosebumps, and he doubled down on his massage and tongue bath, sucking on Dion's big toe, then running his tongue between the rest of them, all the while keeping his eyes locked on Dion's who was obviously loving the show.

"Switch," Dion said and he brought his other foot to Zach's face, putting the other one wet with Zach's saliva on Zach's dick, rubbing him off more easily. Zach got right to kissing and licking and massaging the other foot, and after a little bit Dion put all his toes in Zach's mouth and told him to suck as his cheeks stretched around the junior's wide toes.

"Very good boy," Dion said as he withdrew his feet and stood up from the bed, leaving Zach confused his face covered in his own saliva. "Kneel on the edge--no facing the wall not me."

Zach did as he was told and heard Dion grab his tub of sex toys from under the bed. "Hands behind your back," Dion said, and when Zach complied he felt a rope being tied around his wrists, bringing his hands close together behind his back. Then Dion was tying Zach's ankles together, and when he finished that he pushed Zach forward onto the bed.

"Flip over," he said and Zach wriggled around so he was laying on his back, his hands and feet bound. "See how I did, try to break out of em," Dion said smiling. Zach squirmed around on the bed, trying to break his hands and legs free but the knots held fast.

Dion laughed at his attempts, "Good." Then Dion reached down to the gym shorts he'd thrown off the bed earlier and grabbed the boxer briefs he'd worn climbing. He sniffed them himself and chuckled before tossing them on Zach's face.

Zach could see nothing but the light grey fabric of Dion's briefs when he heard Dion say, "How you like those?"

Zach inhaled deeply, loving the smell of Dion's sweat and maybe a hint of piss and cum, "It's so fucking hot, D," Zach said through the briefs covering his whole face.

Dion laughed again and grabbed them from Zach's face. He leaned over him and gave Zach a deep tongue filled kiss before pulling back and stuffing the underwear in Zach's mouth.

"Say octopussy," Dion said.

"Uhmphtmuthie," Zach said through the briefs. Dion laughed and kissed the tip of Zach's nose, "Close enough."

Dion kneeled on the bed next to Zach's bound body and slowly let his hands wander over him. He pinched and twisted Zach's nipples, and loving the little moan that got he took one in his mouth and licked and sucked and gently bit it. Then he kissed down Zach's body towards his dick. He straddled Zach's bound legs and took Zach's big dick in one hand, gently stroking it, and with his other hand he started gently fondling Zach's balls. Then he started stroking faster as he gripped Zach's ballsack and slowly started pulling on his balls, stretching them. Zach moaned and tried to push himself down in the direction Dion was pulling them but he couldn't move with Dion on top of him, so he moaned louder, spit starting to come out of his mouth around Dion's dirty underwear.

Just as Zach thought he couldn't stand it any more Dion stopped pulling on his balls and went back to gently fondling them in his fingers. "No octopussy?" Dion asked Zach. Zach took a deep breath through his nose and shook his head. Dion grinned then as he flicked Zach's right ball dead on, making Zach yelp in his gag and jump on the bed. "Good boy," Dion said rubbing Zach's balls gently under his palm as Zach calmed back down, "now the other one."

"Nhhhh, nuuhhh," Zach mumbled through the gag, squirming under Dion's weight. Dion raised raised an eyebrow, "Octopussy?"

For a moment Zach almost wanted to nod, but he was honestly loving the way Dion was toying with him, loving the way Dion grinned as Zach reacted to the pain, and the way he kept calling Zach a good boy after. Zach slowly shook his head. Immediately Dion flicked Zach's left ball and Zach choked in pain. Then Dion moved his face between Zach's legs and started gently kissing and licking his balls, and tender as they were it felt nearly as good as his ball taps had hurt.

Dion slowly licked his way up Zach's shaft. When he got to the tip he held it in front of him and looked up at Zach, "Looks like you're having a fun time," as Dion slowly licked up the big bead of precum that was running down Zach's dick. Zach moaned as Dion's tongue twirled around the head of his dick and explored his foreskin. When Dion's tongue brushed along the top of Zach's head he shuddered.

"Oh there we go," Dion said as he started focusing on the most sensitive part of Zach's dickhead. Zach started squirming but Dion's arms were pressed against his waist and he couldn't pull his dick away. It became unbearably sensitive, his dick started to feel like one of those fake electric shock vibration arcade games, a buzzing that just overwhelmed his senses. Just when he thought he couldn't take it any more and was all but flopping against the bed like a fish Dion pulled off.

Zach gasped for air as Dion grinned up at him. "You having fun?"

Sweat starting to cake his bangs to his forehead and his face flush Zach turned his big eyes to Dion's and nodded.

Dion got off Zach's legs and sat down at Zach's feet. He kissed Zach's toes one by one, then he put an arm around Zach's ankles and held him tight as he started to mercilessly tickle Zach's feet.

Zach's whole body convulsed as he writhed and giggled but Dion had a firm grip on his feet and wasn't slowing down. Zach's face turned beet red as his eyes started tearing up. As it kept going Zach began to feel like he needed to pee. He had finished his whole liter water bottle and a coke with lunch too. He tried to make some noise to get Dion to stop, but between the gag and his unstoppable laughter he couldn't get anything out. He held it in as long as he could but eventually a shot of piss burst out of his dick across his squirming belly.

"Whoops," Dion said letting go of Zach's feet, "made ya pop." Zach caught his breadth as his laughter subsided and his focus became subsumed by his bladder. Although he was distracted as he saw Dion bend over and kiss and lick the piss that'd gotten on his belly. "Well at least you're well hydrated," Dion said grinning up at him. He took Zach's dick, which had gone half soft, in his hands, "Let me help you out with that," he said as he brought it to his lips. Then he stopped and looked at Zach, biting his lip almost embarrassed, "Or is this too much?"

Zach was in shock but he didn't make any move to say no. As his bladder started pounding at his dick he couldn't even think of much else. He pulled his knees together and looked at his dick and then at Dion. That was all the invitation Dion needed and he took Zach's dick in his mouth his tongue playing with Zach's long foreskin. Zach tried to hold it in as long as he could, but eventually he let out a burst of piss before clamping back down on his bladder. Dion moaned as he drank it, his eyes looking up to Zach's ready for more. Slowly Zach let loose in Dion's mouth and Dion drank his piss like it was coming out a straw. Zach loved watching the way Dion's Adam's apple jumped in his throat, loved the sound of him swallowing, loved the way Dion's tongue explored his piss slit as he pissed down his throat, loved the way Dion's dick rubbed against his leg as Dion took it.

Eventually the stream became a trickle and then stopped, but Dion didn't stop sucking Zach's dick, he bobbed his head up and down, flicked his tongue along and under the foreskin, till Zach was back to full mast. And then he kept sucking, only able to take Zach about halfway before gagging but then gagging himself on Zach's dick, desperate to take it deeper. He brought a hand up to jerk the parts of Zach's dick his mouth couldn't reach, picking up the pace, desperate for Zach's cum. Sucking on Dion's underwear, his brain drunk on horniness, Zach gave it to him, shooting a stream of cum into Dion's mouth nearly as strong as his stream of piss had been, and Dion swallowed it down just as efficiently and greedily.

As Zach stopped cumming Dion spit a little of Zach's massive load onto his hand and started jerking himself off, and within seconds he was shooting his load all over Zach's dick and balls and pubes and belly, before collapsing on top of him. As Dion laid there he started to gently lick and bite at Zach's ear lobe and then whispered in his ear, "God why are you so fucking sexy."

After calming down from his orgasm Dion straddled Zach's chest and took the underwear out of his mouth. "How was it?" Dion asked grinning down at him.

Zach stretched his jaw a bit before answering, "God why are you so fucking sexy." Dion laughed at that and leaned down and kissed him, any hint of Zach's piss overpowered by the aftertaste of his cum. Then Dion's hands reached under Zach's armpits and started tickling him again, gripping Zach in a fit of giggles.

"Dick," Zach said as Dion finally stopped, hiccuping and gasping for air.

"Not my fault you have such a cute laugh," Dion said, "Here, let me untie you."

Zach turned onto his side and Dion loosened his hand and foot restraints. When he was done Dion laid behind Zach and pulled him into his arms, holding and surrounding the smaller boy, his nose running through and smelling Zach's long hair. Zach fucking loved it.

"Ugh I just could stay like this forever," Zach said, leaning back into Dion, loving the feeling of his naked body underneath him.

"Same," Dion said as he gently kissed Zach's neck, before saying quietly, "Seriously though, we've cooled off a bit, was that good for you? I feel like I usually try to like work up to the more kinky stuff, but man with you I just can't help myself."

Zach stretched against him and then turned over so he could give him a soft kiss as Dion held him, "I did. It's fun trying new stuff. I was a little surprised though. Honestly I don't know if I could do the piss drinking, that's a bit intense."

Dion laughed, "It's honestly not so long as you've drank a lot. Like yours literally tasted like nothing."

"Really?"

"Really--here," Dion sat up on the bed, Zach's head resting on his lap, and reached over to his nightstand and grabbed an empty plastic water bottle, "I drank a shit load today, I've needed to go for awhile," he said as he worked the soft head of his dick into the top and let loose a clear stream, nearly filling the bottle. Zach enjoyed watching him piss up close.

As his stream came to a stop he took his dick out and flicked the last few drops at Zach's face. "Bastard," Zach said as he wiped it off, but then he leaned over and sucked on the head of Dion's soft dick, tasting a little of his piss--it really didn't seem that bad, and his dick tasted so good on its own.

Dion swirled the bottle full of his clear piss in front of Zach's face, then he brought it to his lips and drank a gulp of it. He smacked his lips, "Warm water. Try it," he said offering Zach the bottle.

Zach set up next to Dion on the bed and took the bottle. He looked at it unsure for a bit as Dion's hand ran up and down his side. Then he figured fuck it and took a very small sip--and it tasted like warm water.

"Well?" Dion asked, staring to see how Zach reacted to it.

Zach smiled shyly, "Honestly not that bad."

"Told you."

Zach reached over and took Dion's soft dick in his free hand, gently playing with it and flopping it around. Then he looked Dion in the eye as he brought the bottle to his lips again and this time took a big swig and swallowed it all. "Not bad at all. I think I'd prefer it straight from your dick though."

Dion laughed and took the bottle from Zach setting it down, then he pulled Zach back onto the bed and into a kiss. "Holy fuck, how'd I hit the fucking jackpot to find the only freshman as kinky as me. And Jesus the fucking stamina," Dion said as he wrapped his hands around Zach's dick already hard again. He brought his face close to Zach's, now serious and intense, and wrapped his hands around Zach's balls, gently squeezing them, "You like being a kinky little slut don't you?"

Zach moaned at the pressure on his balls and ran his hands along Dion's chest and bit his lip, "Fuck me I think I do," he whispered.

Dion's intense look broke into his absurdly charismatic smile, "God fucking dammit you you are too sexy."

Zach stayed in bed with Dion for another 10 minutes and then they hopped into the shower together, a more sensual than sexual experience as they made out and washed each other but mostly left their boners alone. Afterwords Zach changed into the clothes he'd worn to rush two nights earlier, and which Dion had actually cleaned.

"I'll need to hold onto the clothes you lent me so I can have my own reason to invite you over," Zach joked as he was about to leave Dion's room.

"You want to forget something? I'll take any excuse I can to get you back here," Dion said joining Zach by the door and holding him at the waist. Zach loved the way he stood over him.

"We already got the next one lined up, right? I'll be back in a few hours for poker," Zach said.

"Yeah but I got a 8am class tomorrow so won't be able to have you visit after. And I also wanted to tell you, I'm gonna try to not be with you too much at the event tonight. You should spend more time with some of the other brothers, and I need to get to know more potential pledges. Aw come on, don't give me that look. You'll have a great time, we got a lot of great guys here. And we'll be seeing a lot more of each other," Dion leaned down and gave Zach a kiss as they said goodbye.

Zach walked back to his dorm with a spring in his step and went right to his room, dropping off his gym bag and grabbing his notes and laptop before walking through the bathroom and knocking on Sean's door. "You decent?" Zach asked through the door.

"I'm brain dead," Sean's voice came through muffled.

Zach laughed and opened the door to see Sean sitting on his bed his calc book in his lap, papers all around him, and his eyes glazed over. They came back into focus as he turned to Zach and flashed him a grin, "Some laundry run, huh? What time is it even?"

Zach blushed but he said, "What, I knew you'd need at least an hour for Johnson's homework, figured there was no rush. Speaking of, how's it coming?"

"You tell me, I think it's good but I can't even tell at this point," Sean said handing Zach a sheet of paper. Zach joined Sean at the foot of the bed and compared Sean's work to his own equations. "Looks good," Zach said, "or at least we're both fucking it up the same way." Zach of course was pretty sure he wasn't fucking it up at all, having taught himself the better part of a semester's worth of calc the last week.

"Thank god, if it wasn't I'd probably burn the whole damn book," Sean said collapsing back onto his pillows.

"Is that a southern thing that the first impulse is book burning?" Zach asked playfully.

"Oh and you're gonna lecture me about flaming," Sean threw back without missing a beat. They both burst into laughter.

Zach handed over his 5 pages of psych notes on their weekend reading, "That'll do you for Thomas, there was a lot of fluff in this chapter."

"When did you even do this dude? Feel like you've been going nonstop since Friday morning," Sean asked absentmindedly as he glanced through Zach's notes.

"I like reading at night," Zach said nonchalantly.

"Well I really appreciate it man these look perfect, I'll get it back to you before class tomorrow," Sean said as he picked the papers up from his bed and threw them on his desk. "We got some time till poker and looks like you showered already, you wanna watch something?" Sean asked, "I picked up a bunch of Bogart movies from the library, Casablanca was so freaking good."

"Sure," Zach said and they pulled some chairs up in front of Sean's small tv.

"Like do you even have a roommate? I haven't seen him since orientation," Zach asked as he took the desk chair from a desk that looked like it had never been used.

"Might as well not, Pat's always gone and when he's here he's passed out. I think I've said like a dozen words to him," Sean said as he put the disk in his Xbox.

"What's up with him?"

"I mean he's on the football team, so my guess is SAE shit. Not that he's given me any details," Sean said and sat next to Zach as the movie started up. Sean had picked Treasure of the Sierra Madre, one Zach hadn't seen yet. "Not that I've asked either. You know the shit you hear about them."

"Yeah," Zach said thinking about some of what he'd personally seen.

Sean paused the movie at the title card, "But you seem to be enjoying sig chi huh? I told you all bout my pathetic rush night but I feel like I've only gotten random bits about yours, give me the deets dude."

So Zach gave Sean the full rundown, from Dion running to catch him after tryouts, to getting plastered on jungle juice at the beer pong tournament. He told him about trying cigarettes and weed for the first time and what they felt like, about their group truth or dare. When he started talking about Sara and Brian Sean was eager to gossip and Zach gave him all the details, which also included a brief chat about Jake's huge crush on Sara.

"That big bear deserves somebody," Sean said earnestly, "but he has such a big mouth he scares em off."

"Seriously, though. I felt so bad yesterday he was really upset about it. He'll find somebody, though, just a matter of time. He's husky but he's cute as fuck and if you can stand him being an asshole a little while he's really just the biggest softy."