Timestopper Ch. 10: Jackpot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack pulled off and went over to his nightstand. He came back and Zach heard a squirt as he felt a cold trickle of lube go down his crack and onto his hole. Jack roughly shoved two fingers in, making Zach cry out as he fingered the lube into him. Then he took them out and grabbed his waist as Zach felt Jack's dick knocking at his hole.

It was impossibly thick. As thick as a beer can. Zach thought there was no way it would fit, that it would break him in two, but Jack was relentless as his fingers bit into Zach's sides and pulled him back as his dick pushed forward. And then it was like a pop as the head broke through, and Zach's hole felt like it was on fire as he yelled out but Jack clasped a hand over his mouth and pulled his body against his as he slowly kept pushing inside. Though his dick was crazy thick it was a pretty average length, and when he got in hilt deep Jack kept it there, mercifully letting Zach's insides adjust to the intrusion.

As Zach slowly loosened up Jack started slowly thrusting in and out, only withdrawing a couple inches before pushing back in. Eventually it started to feel amazing and Zach moaned into Jack's hand.

That was all Jack needed to push Zach back over the desk and grab him by the waist again and start really pounding his hole. The whole desk shook with his thrusts and Zach bit his lip to stop from crying out. Then Jack pulled Zach up by the hair up against him again, before reaching down and grabbing Zach's legs and lifting him off the floor, his dick still inside him. Then he started bouncing Zach up and down on his dick like he was nothing more than a sex toy. Zach loved it, he leaned back against Jack's soft, lightly hairy chest as his arm went behind his head and he craned his neck around to kiss Jack while he fucked him, Zach's huge dick flopping up and down in front of him.

"Yeah this is what you wanted isn't it you little slut. Fuckin hole for a big fucking dick, little cum whore aren't you," Jack growled in Zach's ear. Between the dirty talk and being totally in Jack's hands like that turned Zach on more than he could believe, and he started to feel his balls tighten as Jack kept hitting his prostate. Then his dick started spurting cum all over the room as it jumped around.

Seeing that was too much for Jack. He pushed Zach up against a wall, still not letting his feet touch the ground, and dumped a load balls deep in him, Zach feeling his hole stretch around Jack's thick cock as it pulsed with each shot.

"Fuckkk," Jack said as he pumped the last of his cum into Zach, and then Zach felt Jack's chin on his head as he gave a boyish laugh, "Well that was fun," Jack said, his voice back to normal. He slowly lowered Zach to the floor and Zach felt weak on his knees as he stood. His hole felt so empty after Jack's thick cock had stretched him out, and he thought he could go again as he felt Jack's load trickle out his ass and down his legs.

Jack picked a towel off the floor and tossed it to Zach to clean up. Once he did and they both got their clothes back on Jack gave Zach's ass a little slap and said, "Let's get back to this party."

They went back out the window and out to the porch and then made their way to the frat common room. A good number of guys had now dropped out of the tournament and they were hanging out, a couple playing pool.

"Flip cup losers!" Jack shouted to the room. A bunch of brothers immediately jumped to setting up a table and solo cups, filling them with beer.

They did a couple rounds of flip cup, then they played quarters, and by about 9pm Zach was feeling nice and drunk. He figured Dion had told him to meet more of the brothers so taking advantage of the liquid courage he tried to meet as many of them as he could, regularly moving between different groups and introducing himself and learning about the guys. Charles had an hour long weekly show for the student radio; Tristan won the nationals at academic decathlon; Frank's grandma once met Stalin--random shit, interesting shit, funny shit, Zach enjoyed talking shit with the guys, steadily sipping one beer after another. At one point Rob, who'd obviously drank a good bit more than Zach, came up to Zach and apologized if he'd come off as an asshole, he was just nervous about what part he'd get now that D wasn't the stage manager. It didn't make Zach feel any better about cheating in their poker game, but he was glad to agree to be friends.

Around 10 Jack was obviously hammered, and he started a low chant of "beer ball beer ball beer ball." Immediately their were groans and curses from half the brothers, but a few joined in on the chant and it got louder. Zach had caught up with Jake and Mike and the three looked at each other confused.

Then they all heard a muffled, "NO! NO BEER BALL!" Coming from the basement, and then they heard footsteps thunder up the stairs and Dion burst into the common room.

"Where is he?!" Dion yelled. A couple guys pointed to Jack in the corner. Dion walked over to him, his eyes going wide seeing all the empty solo cups. "Jack, no. No! You're not allowed. I already told you we shouldn't do drinking games, no way fucking beer ball. Last thing we need is a freshman going into class Monday morning with a--"

"Shhhhhshhhshhhh," Jack said as he swayed in front of Dion and put a finger on Dion's lips, a stupid smile plastered on Jack's face, "D--we're gonna play beer ball."

"No, you're--"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Jack said, this time pinching Dion's lips together between his fingers, "We're gonna play beer ball," and then he tapped Dion's nose and smiled again.

Dion's firm resolve broke as he couldn't hold back a grin at Jack's stupid smile. He put his hands on his hips, "Don't you fuckin break anybody. And go out on the lawn. And brothers only first round, let the freshman see what you crazy fucks are planning to do."

"Beer ball!" Jack yelled thrusting a fist into the air and a bunch of frat brothers joined him. As the crowd streamed outside Zach caught Dion's eye. Dion smiled and gestured for Zach to come over as Mike and Jake headed out to the yard.

When Zach got close Dion reached out and ruffled Zach's hair, "Little toasty bud?"

"Well toasted. Perfect golden brown," Zach smiled drunkenly, "How's poker going?"

"I'm basically out. Sean's doing pretty well though. And Rich is actually leading. We're down to one table with like 8 guys. How's your night been?"

"Good," Zach said, "I've met lots of the guys, it's been fun," and then before he could question whether or not he should actually say it he said, "Jack fucked me upstairs earlier too."

Dion looked a little surprised, then he glanced around to see if any brothers were nearby but they'd all gone outside. Dion wrapped his arms around Zach's back and pulled him in close to him, "And how was that?" he asked looking down at him.

Zach wasn't sure how to answer so he was honest, "Hot. Intense."

"I bet, Jack's intense," Dion laughed, "Did you kiss him?"

"Yep."

"So you're up to 3, what's the new rankings?"

"Pretty sure it's still not even close," Zach said quietly as he went on his tip toes and kissed Dion. Dion looked like he was ready to fuck him right then and there. Instead he cupped Zach's cheek in his hand and stared into his eyes with that intense look that he got.

"You know I'd keep you leashed to my bed if I could. Little sex slave all to myself."

"Wait is that an option?" Zach grinned.

"I wish," Dion said as he leaned down and kissed Zach, their tongues twisting together.

"Uh, hey guys."

Zach and Dion quickly separated and turned around embarrassed to see Sean looking uncomfortable.

"They asked me to get you back down there, D," Sean said pointing to the basement, "I just busted out."

"Gotcha, thanks man," Dion said wiping his lips, "You guys should watch beer ball, just don't get too close. I gotta go lose some poker."

Zach was going to ask what beer ball was but Dion ran back downstairs before he could. Zach turned to Sean who crossed his arms raised an eyebrow and gave Zach a sly smile. Zach couldn't help but laugh, and then Sean did too.

"Let's watch some beer ball," Zach said as he grabbed Sean a beer and handed it over.

"Beer ball?" Sean asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine."

They walked out into the yard and saw all the guys surrounding something and cheering. As Sean and Zach worked their way through the crowd they saw they were all standing around a table with 4 guys and 4 cans of beer at each corner. Jack and Chase, another senior brother, were on one side, Rob and Scott were on the other. It looked like Rob's shirt had been ripped along the collar. Zach found Jake in the crowd and he and Sean moved over to him as he saw Chase throw a pong ball at one of the beers on the other side of the table but he missed.

"What's going on?" Zach asked Jake.

"So it's Jack and Rob vs Chase and Scott. So Jack's about to throw right, if he hits Rob's beer Rob has to chug and Scott has to grab the ball and touch the table to get him to stop chugging. But Jack's allowed to--"

But just then Jack nailed Rob's beer can and the crowd ran back from the ball as it flew off into the grass. Scott quickly ran after it but Jack was right behind him, and as Scott bent over to pick it up Jack jumped on his back and tackled him to the ground. The guys cheered as Jack and Rob wrestled, Scott trying to squirm out of Jack's grip and slowly scramble back towards the table. For a moment it seemed like Scott was going to break away but Jack grabbed his balls and sent him flying headfirst into the grass as he yelled out. When Scott was down he punched Jack in the dick which cost Jack his grip and sent him reeling. Scott was belly crawling across the grass and Jack was holding onto his shirt as Rob slammed his can upside down and called out, "Done!"

The crowd cheered and the competitors shook hands as they pulled themselves together, their clothes stretched out and grass stained and muddy. Jack and Rob high fived before Jack started beating his chest like a gorilla and yelled, "I want a freshman!"

"Oh I'm totally fucking in!" Jake immediately called out as he broke out of the crowd and towards the table.

"That's what I'm fucking talking about," Jack said as he fist bumped Jake, "you're mine big boy. Now we need a tiny one for Bobby."

Jake turned back to Zach, "Come on Zach, you're about his size."

Zach hesitated but Sean patted him on the shoulder and pushed him forward as he got the guys to clap for Zach.

"Alright children, no face but anything else is fair game. Got it?" Jack said and, the guys, after nodding and fist bumping, took their places at the table, Jack and Zach set against Rob and Jake. Jack threw first, nailing Rob's cup and sending the ball flying into the grass. Jake ran after it and actually caught it just before it hit the ground, but Jack was already on him and they grappled as Jack tried to take Jake to the ground. Jake was surprisingly nimble on his feet though, and when Jack grabbed Jake by the shirt Jake expertly twisted out of it and easily ran shirtless to the table, yelling out "Stop!" As he touched the ball to it.

Zach guessed Rob had had maybe a quarter of his beer before Jake stopped him, and he was nervous as he gripped his own beer and waited for Jake to throw for it. But Jake missed and then it was Robb's turn. Robb just barely hit Jack's cup but that was ideal as it ricocheted a good way past it. Zach ran after the ball as the crowd quickly made way for him, but just as he saw the ball nestled in a patch of grass Zach was tasting grass as Rob tackled him. Zach tried to reach for the ball underneath him but Robb was pulling at his arms, trying to hold them behind his back. Zach quickly turned over and started wrestling Rob, appreciating his nightly strength and weight training but still struggling against the surprisingly hefty theater boy who'd obviously played a good bit of beer ball before. Zach was able to give Rob a good push aside which gave him time to find the ball and start making his way back to the table, but then he felt Rob's hand grip the back of his belt as he pulled Zach's shorts down to his ankles and made him trip back onto the ground. Before Zach could even start moving back to the table they heard Jack belch, "Done!"

Rob gave Zach a hand up from the ground and Zach pulled his shorts back up to some whistles and catcalls from the watching guys. Not that he minded showing off his Calvin Klein briefs. "Sorry," Zach mouthed to Jake across the table but Jake brushed it off saying, "We still got this."

They had a better shot after Jack missed his shot at Rob's cup. On his next attempt Jake threw the ball gentler and he hit Zach's cup dead on. Zach immediately started chugging, not paying any attention to what Jack and Jake were doing and trying to get as much beer in him as possible. He was maybe halfway through and surprised he was still going when he heard the crowd start laughing. He checked out of the corner of his eye where Jake and Jack were, and he saw Jake holding Jack's arms behind his back and Jake's legs over his head, holding Jack down like a flopping fish desperately trying to escape. "Take your time, buddy," Jake called out as he held the senior who probably had 6" and a good 30 pounds on him on the ground like some toddler having a tantrum. Zach snorted at that and beer came out of his nose. That made the crowd of guys laugh even more as Zach quickly wiped his face and went back to chugging, finishing his beer quickly while Jack kept struggling against Jake's pin.

Jack finally stopped flopping as Zach called out, "Done," and Jake let him go. Jack hopped to his feet immediately, red faced and hair askew, and helped Jake up before he grabbed Jake's face in both hands, "You are my new favorite!" he yelled before kissing both his cheeks like some Italian grandmother than pulling him into a bear hug.

The rest of the game was slower going, Zach was better on defense and even if Jack couldn't stop Jake he could slow him down. There was a lot of grappling and ball grabbing and shirt tearing. Zach finally found a downside to his massive dick when Rob grabbed it and felt like he nearly pulled it off. Down to one last gulp on Jake's drink Rob just barely finished his own as Jake dragged Jack across the yard while Jack had his arms around Jake's belly, beating the two freshmen.

The crowd cheered as they all bro hugged. Rob left the table with Jake and Zach tired out, while Jack took on a new teammate and challengers. The three walked back towards the house to get more beers when Sean caught up with them.

"Fucking nice game, guys," Sean said, fist bumping each of them as they cracked open their beers and caught their breath.

"We need to work on your grappling, Zach," Jake said, not with any bitterness.

"Do you, though?" Rob said as he took a seat on the ground, "Pretty good grappling game from where I was standing," he added, massaging his balls which Zach may've given a good twist at some point in their wrestling.

"Little technique goes a long way," Jake said.

"Well thankfully I got a wrestling state champion for a dorm-mate then, especially one who already owes me a favor for helping with his homework," Zach said, trying to brush some of the grass stains from his shorts and failing.

"If you're having lessons I want in," Sean said.

"I can toughen you girls up," Jake said sipping on his beer.

The guys relaxed for a bit before heading back to see Jack sitting on Mike's chest as the beer ball continued. After another couple rounds the last of the poker players finished up and Dion went up to the porch to yell out over the group of guys.

"Alright if you jackasses aren't too concussed you may like to know that Colin is our winner tonight," Dion said as the crowd cheered, nobody louder than Jack. "Next and last rush event is a formal cocktail hour Wednesday at 8 so show us you can clean up nice when it comes time to beg alums for money. Bids are going out Friday afternoon. Now it's 11:30 so rushees get the fuck out and brothers get cleaning. I hear any of you freshmen miss class tomorrow morning you can kiss your bid goodbye."

Zach headed out with his dorm mates as they discussed the night. Mike and Tim both thought the sig chi guys were much friendlier than the ATO brothers, while Jake was just pumped because he got to wrestle.

"What about you, Sean?" Zach asked, "I didn't realize any soccer players were in anything but lambda."

"It was just the one," Sean said, sounding a bit disappointed, "and he was telling me he was a special case. He's a legacy and his dad basically made him pledge there. Not that he like bad mouthed it or anything, just told me realistically I should still pledge lambda if I'm serious about being on the soccer team."

"Are you?" Mike asked.

"I don't know man," Sean said sounding torn, "We haven't even started yet and it's not like I'm getting any scholarship money for it, but I've been playing since 3rd grade. And the guys are chill, but I don't know Sig Chi just seemed more fun and like exciting--wild you know. Isn't that like the whole point of joining a frat?"

"If by wild you mean wardrobe destroying," Tim said gesturing to Zach's shirt half ripped down its front.

"Well, you basically got the week to decide, right?" Jake said, "You should talk with D about it, that's like one of his jobs as rush chair. I talked with him a bit tonight about the weed stuff cause I can't use anything till the wrestling season's done and he was really rational and cool bout talking me through how it wouldn't be a problem."

"I don't know," Sean said grinning, "Don't need my neighbor worried I'm trying to steal his man."

"Douche," Zach said grinning back, "And he's not my man, he's totally Kat's."

"Sure he is," Sean said sarcastically.

"Seriously though Sean, you should talk to him," Zach said, refusing to be drawn into relationship gossip, "I was pretty dead set on staying independent but he gave this really convincing speech about like brotherhood and shit and really tried to address a lot of my concerns."

"So are you planning on pledging?" Sean asked.

"If I get a bid, yeah, I think so," Zach said.

"'If I get a bid,' that's a good one," Jake laughed.

"I mean how many bids do they have to give out? There were a lot of freshmen there tonight," Tim said.

"I was talking with a sophomore and he said each frat usually gives out about 50 expecting like 30 to actually accept," Mike said.

"Well send me his number dude, I'll shoot him a text," Sean said.

Zach pulled out his phone and saw he had a text.

Dave: "how's poker? ;)"

Zach: "ready to poke you"

Dave: "then get your ass over here"

Zach quickly texted Sean Dion's contact info and then he said, "Sorry guys, I forgot I need to meet up with my partner on this uh French paper, I'll catch up with you guys later ok?"

"You little lying slut," Jake laughed.

"Get some," Mike called.

"Skank," Sean said.

"I ain't no skank," Zach smiled as he blew the guys a kiss and jogged over to jazz house.

When he called Dave Dave didn't bother answering, but the door quickly opened. "Were you fucking mugged?" Dave asked staring at Zach's ripped shirt and dirty shorts.

"Beer ball," Zach smiled, still a little tipsy.

Dave laughed, "That'd do it. Pretty sure one kid nearly lost an eye last Springfest. Come on." And Dave led Zach up to his room. The moment the door was closed Zach grabbed Dave by the waist and started making out with him, pulling his dick against his. Zach's hands explored underneath Dave's tight pants, loving that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Zach slipped a finger down Dave's crack and teased at his hole, surprised to feel that it was already lubed up.

"You did miss it didn't you," Zach smiled down at Dave as he slowly slipped a finger inside him.