Timestopper Ch. 10: Jackpot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave moaned, "More than you could fucking believe," he said staring up hungrily at Zach.

"Show me," Zach said as he plopped down on Dave's bed, putting his hands behind his head and stretching to show off his hard-on tenting his shorts.

Dave quickly crawled between Zach's legs, kissing and licking at Zach's bulge as his hands explored Zach's chest exposed through his ripped shirt. Zach unbuttoned his shorts and told Dave to strip him only using his mouth. Zach laughed at how silly he looked, like a dog pulling on a sock, but they were both so turned on as Dave would occasionally break to kiss and lick Zach's skin as he was stripped. Zach pulled off his shirt as Dave finished pulling his underwear off his legs, but when Dave immediately brought his face towards Zach's dick Zach grabbed him by the hair and said, "Nope, give me a strip show first."

Dave smiled and stood at the foot of his bed as he put some dance music on his Bluetooth speaker. Then he started out swaying to the music as he sensually pulled his shirt over his head and ran his fingers up and down his torso, playing with his own nipples. Then he turned around as he unbuttoned his jeans, and slowly pulled them down as he bent over. When he got them off Zach realized Dave wasn't going commando he was just wearing a tight white jock strap that perfectly showed off his little bubble butt, which he started twerking for Zach, making it bounce.

"God fucking dammit," Zach breathed as he slowly stroked his dick, "Leave that on. I gotta get me one of those. Now come show me how much you need this dick."

Dave straddled Zach's legs again, his tiny boner pressing against Zach's thighs as he rubbed his jock against them, while his tongue started exploring every inch of Zach's dick and foreskin. "Stop teasing and suck me," Zach said as he felt a drop of pre push out of his dick. Dave immediately took Zach's head in his mouth, sucking and licking the drop of precum before he started impaling his face on Zach's thick 9"s.

"Fuck yeah, choke yourself on it," Zach said as Dave took him down his throat, his eyes watering as he stared up at Zach and Zach's lightly muscled torso and arms and green eyes grinning down at him. Dave half moaned and half choked as he forced the dick down his throat till his nose was in Zach's light blonde pubes and Dave's scruffy chin tickled his balls. Zach kept his hands behind his head, letting Dave do all the work, occasionally giving him directions like speed up or slow down or do that thing with your tongue again.

After maybe 15 minutes Zach could tell Dave's jaw was approaching the most it could take, so he slipped a leg between Dave's legs and started teasing Dave's hole with a toe. "You ready to ride me?" Zach asked. Dave pulled off, a long bead of saliva falling down his chin as he nodded red faced and desperate.

Dave straddled Zach's waist on his knees and lined his dick up with his own lubed hole. "No, lean back and get on your hands and feet, I wanna see you fuck your self on me," Zach said, grinning again. Dave did, getting back in a crab walk position as he slowly lowered himself on Zach's huge dick, pre already staining the front of his jock. As Zach's head slipped past Dave's ring they both moaned, Dave at the thickness and heat of Zach's dick Zach at the buttery softness and pressure of Dave's hole. "How the fuck have I not fucked you in 3 days," Zach laughed before shuddering as Dave's ass slowly swallowed his dick.

"You're telling me," Dave said as he kept pushing down Zach's dick, occasionally stopping to let his ass adjust. When he finally got down balls deep he started thrusting up and down Zach's dick, Zach loving his view of Dave's hole as it gripped and slid along his thick shaft.

Dave started riding Zach like a cowboy, taking his dick out till just the head was inside than slamming his booty balls deep down Zach's full length. He found a rhythm and kept up the pace, sweat slowly starting to break out all over his small body from the exertion of holding himself up on all fours, but Zach never told him to stop so he kept going. A thin stream of pre started full on leaking through Dave's jockstrap as Zach felt his ass tighten around his dick. "Holy fuck, I'm going to cum," Dave said red faced and hardly believing it, but then his dick started spurting through his jock across Zach's belly. That was all Zach needed to feel his balls tighten as he grabbed Dave around the waist and pulled him onto his dick as he shot inside him, pumping him full of his sweet creamy cum. Keeping his dick inside him, Zach pushed Dave's legs down and pulled him against his chest and made out with him as the last drops of cum leaked from his dick into Dave's sloppy hole. After a few minutes of making out Zach pulled back and said, "Sit on my face and lick my dick clean."

Dave smiled as he did as commanded, taking Zach's half hard dick in his mouth and licking and sucking it clean while he spread his cheeks and pushed his cum filled gaping boy hole against Zach's mouth. Zach loved the taste of his own cum and the way his tongue could easily penetrate Dave's loosened butt, and he loved the feeling of Dave sucking up every last bit of cum and lube off his dick. They did that for a few minutes before Zach pulled Dave's face back up to him and kissed and cuddled with him in the bed.

Eventually Dave snuggled against Zach's side and Zach put an arm around him. Dave smiled and looked up at him, "So, Dion, huh?"

Even after a good half hour of intense sex Zach couldn't help but blush, "I kinda really like him."

"Don't like him too much or you'll get hurt, he's spoken for," Dave said.

"I know that," Zach said, "You and Kat are friends?"

"Yep. She actually initiated Dion messing around with me, we were all drunk in her dorm their freshman year and she asked me to suck Dion off in front of her. And then watched him fuck me. Pretty sure I was his first ass."

Zach laughed, "So you were both our first ass."

"God I'm such a slut aren't I," Dave said, hiding his face in Zach's pec that was just starting to show some definition.

"I think we all are," Zach laughed, "Isn't that what college is for?"

Dave quickly gave Zach's nipple a little kiss and lick before turning his face back up to him, "And things worked out with your friend?"

"Yep," Zach said smiling, "just some miscommunication. Little jealousy and personal problems."

"What, is he closeted?"

"Nah, just a religious family and different friends learning things at different times."

"Sounds like he might be closeted."

"I don't think so. He has a girlfriend he talks about all the time. He's really into her."

"Were we not just talking about Dion?"

"This is different," Zach said. For some reason he couldn't really bring himself to consider the possibility of Sean being into guys. He felt like the thought was almost a betrayal of their friendship.

"If you say so," Dave said, nuzzling back against Zach and closing his eyes, "I got class at 9 am but you're welcome to spend the night if you'd like."

"That sounds kinda nice," Zach said, relaxing into the bed and Dave's embrace. But just as his eyes started feeling heavy he heard Dave's phone buzz on his desk.

"I should check that," Dave said as he walked over to pick it up. When he checked it he looked like he'd just learned his pet died.

"I'm sorry Zach, but I have to go do something," he said as he started putting his pants on.

"What's up?" Zach asked concerned.

"It's nothing, it's just, this thing with this guy and I have to go see him real quick." Zach curled his hand and paused time. He picked Dave's phone up and checked his messages. It was from "bitchnick" and just said "get over here faggot." Zach put everything back in place and restarted time.

"You sound sad, though, what's the problem?"

Dave sat down at his desk chair and buried his face in his hands. Eventually he looked up at Zach, tears in his eyes, "You know how I said don't go to SAE? Well there's this brother there who I fooled around with once, and he filmed it and basically blackmailed me into doing crazy shit with him and if I don't keep doing shit he said he'll put the videos online or send them to my parents."

"Oh my god dude, that's so fucked up. Can't you like go to the police or something?"

"Nah he's fucking sneaky with it. Edits the videos so I look like I'm totally into it, never threatens anything over text. It's whatever, I've gotten used to it, just a thing I have to do."

"Who is this guy?"

"His name's Nick. He's a Junior, I think he's the wide receiver on the football team."

Zach tried to be subtle as he said, "Wait, is he a blond guy with dark eyebrows? Ripped and pretty but sounds like an asshole?"

"What he get you too?" Dave asked as he buttoned his jeans.

"No, it's just that, I heard an SAE guy that looked like that in the cub the other day, and he was screaming about how he'd been hacked and all his shit was deleted."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, he sounded really pissed off. Maybe some other person he blackmailed actually did hack him and deleted all his shit."

"How could I know that for sure though?"

"Don't go over. Call his bluff."

Dave looked conflicted as he stared at his phone. It buzzed again. Dave responded, and then a series of text came through. Dave sent one last text before he set his phone down and smiled at Zach, "Looks like you were right."

Zach paused time to check out the conversation.

bitchnick: "now."

Dave: "no."

bitchnick: "what u tryin to be a superstar now get your little cunt over here

"Don't make me do it faggot come over now

"Do I need to fucking remind you"

Dave: "I think you do."

bitchnick: "FUCK YOU FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF"

Zach laughed as he put everything back in place and restarted time.

"Well there you go, fuck that guy and you never have to fuck him again," Zach said.

"Fuck it's such a relief," Dave said as he stripped his pants back off and collapsed on the bed next to Zach. He turned over and faced him, "Don't get me wrong, Nick is like crazy fucking hot, and you know I like to get fucked hard, but that whole dynamic was just way too fucking stressful for me, fuck him."

"Fuck him," Zach smiled back as he ran a hand along Dave's back.

"So I feel like I spoiled the post fuck sleep but you're still welcome to stay the night," Dave said putting a hand on Zach's thigh. Zach smiled but said, "No, I really should get back to my dorm. I'm done class at 3 though and won't get the cast list up till 4, afternoon quickie?"

"Yes please," Dave said as they kissed and said goodbye. Dave did insist that Zach wear his old hoodie instead of his own ruined ripped shirt. It was just a little too short for Zach and showed off the very bottom of Zach's belly, which Dave appreciated as he bent down and kissed it.

As Zach walked outside he took a quick glance around before he froze time and made his way to SAE. The house was pretty quiet as most of the brothers were in their rooms, so Zach made his way upstairs to Nick's room. He found Nick jerking off in front of his computer, watching some gay bdsm porn, a hot twink getting flogged and crying. That made Zach laugh.

Zach grabbed Nick's phone off the table and glanced through it. It looked like Nick had been trying to get some numbers back, most of his texts were contact info from his brothers, but it seemed like Dave was the only victim he'd gotten hold of yet.

"You didn't even last the fucking weekend," Zach said to Nick's frozen face. "What the fuck am I going to do with you?"

He wheeled Nick's chair away from the desk and looked at him. He really was fucking ripped, his shirt stretching against his muscles. His dick was also a fucking grower, it was little more than a nub soft but he was easily 6 inches hard and pretty thick. Zach knelt in front of him and pried Nick's hand off his dick. Zach took Nick's dick in his mouth and started sucking him, working his tongue and lips up and down the shaft, savoring the taste of his pre and sweat. He sucked him a long time till he was sure Nick would cum when he restarted time. Then Zach spread Nick's legs, took his balls in one hand, then punched them hard 3 times with the other.

Zach put Nick and his phone back in place and then went into Nick's closet, shutting the door behind him and kneeling down, trying to be as subtle as possible but still have a view of Nick at his desk. Then he restarted time.

Immediately Nick bowled over onto his desk and choked as he tried to breathe, both his hands grabbing his crotch. "What the fuck!" Nick hissed as he rolled around on the ground, holding onto his nuts. Zach paused time and went to get a better look at him. He was pleased to see Nick's shirt and hand covered in cum.

"Maybe hold off on getting off for a bit," Zach said as he walked out the room and left SAE.

As Zach got nearer to campus he checked that he was alone and restarted time. He had missed the late summer breeze and enjoyed feeling it catch his hair. As he walked past the 24 hour convenience store just off campus Zach decided to stop by and get his own pack of cigarettes and a soda. He greeted the teller as he walked to the back and picked out a coke, but when he started back to the register the lottery machine sitting in the corner caught his eye.

Zach sat on the beat up old stool in front of it. He'd never played before, but the games had descriptions attached. When he saw what the dailies numbers were he felt his stomach leap. "Pick 5 numbers and win instantly!" It said. Zach put $2 into the machine and pressed 7 five times. Immediately 5 boxes came up on the screen and started flipping through numbers. 5 9 7 1 3. A red "Bust" message flashed across the screen, and beneath it a small button--"Play again?"

Zach smiled. He might've felt bad about cheating at cards with friends, but fuck the state. He pulled back the dial on his watch and set it back a minute. Then he was standing in front of the machine again, and again he took a seat. This time he knew just what he was looking for. He picked the dailies and didn't hesitate as he typed in 5 9 7 1 3. The numbers started spinning again, and not quite believing what he was seeing they stopped again at 5 9 7 1 3.

The machine erupted in the artificial sound of falling coins and it flashed a green on gold "JACKPOT!!! FANTASY 5 WINNER!!!--$84,320.00" across the screen. Zach jumped to his feet and started dancing like some old prospector that just struck gold.