Timestopper Ch. 11: Cumdump

Story Info
Nick had a rough week.
10.3k words
4.78
13.2k
21

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gotta get low man--no, when he goes for your thighs get on top of him, get your hand under his left arm and on the back of his neck, leverage! Come on Sean take him down, you won't hurt him--there it fucking is, never stop moving Zach fucking twist out of there get under his legs and use your knees, fuck yeah, get your legs around him and turn--"

Zach was barely taking in a word Jake was screaming as he and Sean grappled on the gym wrestling mat. His mind was mostly on baseball or his grandma or whatever else he could think of to try to stave off the boner that kept threatening to tent his shorts as he felt Sean's lean body straining against his. Hell, even feeling his own strength was turning him on. After another week of nightly training he'd upped his weights and reps and was seeing significant gains: his belly fat had nearly disappeared and a small six pack was just starting to be visible, his biceps and shoulders were starting to fill out shirts that'd looked like drapes weeks earlier, his forearms had turned from twigs to branches and sometimes he'd twiddle his fingers just to admire the movement of muscles he hadn't realized he had. If anything he probably had too good gains--Dion had done a double take two nights before when he stripped Zach's shirt off after the formal rush event.

"Dude, are you on steroids or what?" Dion said as his hands ran across Zach's belly and chest, following the curves of his muscles.

"Just haven't had a good gym before, I've been doing a lot of weight training," Zach said as he gripped Dion's hard on through his dress slacks trying to distract him from that line of questioning.

"Whatever you're doing you should get Dion to join you, I love a muscle man," Katrina said as she fingered herself on the couch, watching Zach and Dion strip while they made out. Zach would've been hesitant to put on a show for any girl, but he'd become pretty close with Katrina over the previous few days--they'd had dinner together and did some private practices after the first play rehearsal. So when Dion asked if he'd be ok if she watched them have some fun Zach was a little reluctant but he agreed. He'd been worried that having her there might've split Dion's attention, but he shouldn't have been--the moment they started kissing they were in their own world, and Katrina felt as nonexistent as some NSA perv who might've been watching from a webcam. Although Zach thought Dion maybe pulled out and gave him a facial rather than breeding him to give her a nice view. Not that he cared as he licked Dion's dick clean and felt his heart race as Dion smiled down at him.

But now Zach found all his gains amounted to little compared to Sean's amateur experience at wrestling when the ginger boy put his arm up underneath Zach's armpit and pushed his head into the mat as he put his full weight on top of him. Jake flopped onto the map as he tapped twice and said, "Stop, goes to Sean."

The boys extricated themselves from one another and Sean helped Zach up. They clasped hands and gave each other a bro hug, Zach bending into it so Sean wouldn't feel his half chub, but then he didn't notice Sean doing the same.

"We should really get heading out," Jake said looking at the time, "Bids start going out at 5, would be embarrassing if the guys came to the dorm and we weren't there."

The guys were walking out of the gym when Zach's phone buzzed in his pocket, his last alarm of the day going off. He quickly took it out and opened the Robin Hood app with a smile--he'd been worried the $5k he'd put in that morning may've changed how the penny stock would do that day, but Webistics was still up 300%. He quickly sold off his shares, loving seeing his account balance increase by 10 grand, and he was up $24k for the day. It definitely made up for his boring first run of the day where he'd just watched different stocks, but then he'd also been able to watch porn, jerk off and suck himself to his heart's content while he did it so he couldn't even say that was too bad.

"Did you guys hear somebody won the lottery at Fast Mart?" Sean said.

"Yeah, like $80k. Collected it anonymously too, but it's gotta be a student right? I mean who else goes there?" Jake said.

"Professor maybe?" Zach said, trying to stay as casual as he could.

"I hope not. Couple years tuition free would be nice," Sean said.

"Maybe like a year and a half. Uncle Sam takes a good chunk of it," Jake said.

*He took 33 grand of it,* Zach thought to himself, but he said, "So how'd your dinner with D go last night, Sean?"

Sean grinned at him, "Oh shit, I forgot to tell you. We became lovers and had hot, sweaty sex all night. He's leaving Kat and promised he'd never call you again."

"Fucker," Zach said blushing while Jake laughed.

"Nah, but seriously, it was good. He smoked me up after. He's easy to talk to. Was pretty honest that if I want to play soccer, though, I should go lambda. But then frisbee sounds kinda fun, more relaxed. I don't know, may be time to try new stuff."

"Sean, I didn't want to like pressure you or anything, obviously you gotta do what's right for you," Jake said, "but come on dude. How fucking sick would it be if we were all in the same frat. Have fucking parties every weekend, chill together at the house, and we could help each other with the pledge shit. And, you know, not to toot my own horn or anything just saying the obvious--who'd be a better brother than me, right?"

Sean laughed, "Honestly y'all are the main reason I'm even considering it." He looked at Zach, "You have any thoughts?"

Zach gave him a half smile, "You need me to say it?"

"Maybe I just wanna hear it."

"Fine," Zach said staring down at his feet, "I'm definitely pledging sig chi. I really, really hope you do too. In fact I'll be really sad if you don't." Zach looked back up at Sean and grinned, "But I'd get over it. And I'd still think of you as a brother."

"Aww, bro," Sean said putting an arm around Zach's neck and pressing his head to Zach's. When he pulled back he kept an arm on Zach's shoulder and said, "You know, you're the perfect height for an arm rest."

"Yeah, I've heard that," Zach said as he leaned against Sean.

The guys got back to their dorm and quickly showered and changed. Frat brothers would be arriving any minute and they'd go to the room of each freshman they had a bid for, so Zach was alone with Mike as they both waited for a knock.

"Fuck dude, I'm actually a little nervous," Mike said, "Like how fucking embarrassing would it be to have gone to all this rush shit and then not get any bids?"

"I don't think you gotta worry about that," Zach said.

"Why, did D tell you something?"

Zach laughed, "No, he didn't. But you're a cool guy so I'm positive you'll get some."

Mike looked at their wall clock, 5:10. "Fuckkk, I wish they just fucking emailed it this waiting is killing me."

"Pretty sure that's why they do it. Anticipation as like first hazing."

"If they couldn't show up any minute I'd ask for some help with stress relief," Mike said, suddenly sounding playful. Zach smiled at that. He'd been sucking Mike off twice a day all week.

"I mean I think I've gotten pretty good at it. Could try for a quickie."

"You have gotten good at it," Mike said, grabbing his dick through his shorts, "but we shouldn't. I gotta learn to be fucking patient."

"If you say so," Zach said as he went back to looking at his phone. It was good they hadn't cause nearly right away there was a knock on the door. Mike literally sprang out of his bed to open it.

There were 4 nerdy looking guys, the tallest one said to Mike, "Hey is Zach here?"

Zach came over to the door, "Oh, hey Dalton." Dalton sat next to him and Sean in psych and they'd talked a good bit. He hadn't realized Dalton was in a frat, but apparently he was treasurer of Phi Psi, and much to Zach's surprise he handed him a bid letter. Zach shared a little small talk with the group of guys before they headed off to the next guy on their list. When Zach finally closed the door he started laughing, "Holy shit dude, I didn't even go to any of their rush events."

"That's hilarious," Mike said as he got back onto his bed, looking like he didn't find it hilarious at all.

Then they were back to waiting. Occasionally they'd hear some guys or girls walking down the hallway and knocking on other doors. Eventually though they got another knock of their own. This time it was some ATO guys with a bid for Mike, which greatly improved Mike's spirits.

It wasn't long after that they heard another knock. This time Zach was first to the door, and opened it to Dion, Brian, the sig chi treasurer Jason, and the secretary Nate.

"I know, you can hardly believe your eyes," Brian said smiling, "But we figured we had some extra spots, a few pity bids couldn't hurt."

Zach laughed, "Guess I'll take what I can get."

Dion didn't say anything as he offered Zach his bid letter with a little smirk, but he winked when Zach took it. Then Dion looked over Zach's shoulder and called, "Get over here Mike, we're not just here for this guy."

"Oh, sweet," Mike said as he jumped over to the door and took his bid.

"All the instructions are in there, but if you're accepting make sure you're at the house at 12 sharp in some gym clothes," Dion said, "and have an early night tonight, it's gonna be a long day."

"So who we got next," Brian asked Nate who looked at a clipboard he was carrying.

"Uhhh," Nate said as he ran his finger down a list of names, "Looks like Sean is just next door."

The sig chi brothers started heading off, Dion saying "Hope to see you guys tomorrow," his eyes lingering on Zach's.

As Zach shut the door he turned around to see Mike grinning at him. "Bro?" Mike asked.

Zach smiled, "Bro!" And the roommates laughed as they embraced in a bro hug.

"Fuck it, I wanna see Sean get his bid," Zach said. He went out the door and nearly ran straight into another group of frat brothers.

"Watch where you're fucking walking freshman!" A big lineman looking dude said as Zach bumped into his shoulder.

"My bad," Zach said holding up a hand. He saw they were wearing SAE letters.

"Yeah, it was," the big guy said getting a stupid laugh from the other guys with him. Except the one. Nick briefly made eye contact with Zach then looked away, blushing like crazy. Zach held back his grin till they were out of sight. After all, Nick had been having a rough enough week.

------------

Nick had been having a rough semester, actually. His whole life he'd been the golden boy--hottest guy in school, star football player, his dad was loaded, everything he could've asked for had fallen into his lap. And when he found that sometimes all his looks and money couldn't get everything he asked for he'd found other ways of getting it. What mattered was that he got what he wanted.

But things had just been slipping through his fingers lately. It'd started a couple weeks earlier, when he went to towel off after a workout and realized some fucker had jizzed on his towel only after he rubbed it across his face. He'd been furious. Nobody ever fucked with him. When their kicker, Pete, realized what'd happened he'd started laughing at Nick. He stopped after Nick punched him in the face. And Nick had told every guy who'd listen that he'd fucking beat whoever did it to a fucking pulp when he found them.

But that was nothing compared to his computer problem. He'd slipped this freshman slut some G and got the hottest fucking video of her slobbing on his knob like a kid with a lollipop. Then he wakes up and not only is the bitch gone, but all his files, every contact, every social media account, had been deleted. He knew it wasn't the freshman bitch. She might've been able to walk home but she wasn't gonna be typing anything that night, let alone systematically deleting his entire online life. Nah, it was some hacker shit. And god fucking knows who'd want to hack him. Well, more like be able to hack him. He knew there were no shortage of people who'd want to.

And imagine, for a moment, just how fucking tedious a task it would be to have to rebuild your entire online life. This fucker had even deleted Nick's online bank account, he had to go to the nearest fucking branch 45 minutes away to reactivate it. Let alone the homework and essays and shit.

So when Nick finally had some small fucking measure of free time, and after having to go through a chain of 3 different people to get his number, Nick texts his most reliable cocksucker to come help him out, and start building his other online life back up. The one that probably had something to do with the hack. But somehow the cocksucker fucking found out about it and blew him off. Nick knew if fucking dandy Dave knew about it everyone would. But of course that couldn't be the only fucking bad news that Sunday, he had to top it off by fucking pinching his balls something fierce when he jacked off before bed. Could barely fucking breathe he'd hit them so good. Nick still couldn't fucking believe he could be that stupid. Or at least that unlucky, cause however he'd pinched them it'd felt like somebody had fucking socked him in the nuts. And of course it'd been right as he came.

Thankfully by the next morning they'd stopped hurting and looked alright, maybe a little bruised. Nick suffered through his Monday, turning in a horrible history paper and being totally oblivious when his Spanish teacher cold called him, just waiting to get to the end of the day. Cause Nick had decided he was going fishing.

Nick had dinner like he always did with some frat brothers, but he left early saying he needed to do some work. Given how much Nick had been complaining about his computer problems none of the guys questioned it. And of course Nick did have to do work, and he was going to do some, at least until he'd snagged somebody.

Nick posted up at a desk tucked away on the fourth floor and pulled out Grindr. He'd set up a new account that morning. Nick had become something of a master at the online hookup apps over the years, and he was happy with his profile, just a single picture of his jacked torso and shorts riding low, his only info was "21 NSA fun." May seem crude but that's what got the faggots knocking at your door.

Nick was disappointed to see nothing but blank profiles around. Closet cases, and probably ugly ones. But just as he was starting to scroll towards guys that must've been outside the library a new account popped up just nearby, and this one had pics. Holy fuck did he have pics.

A fucking sexy little blond twink. His profile picture was just him standing in front of a mirror smiling kinda awkwardly for the camera. Nick guessed he looked about 5'7 or 8, probably like 140 pounds. He obviously had some muscle but he was still skinny. But fuck, that face. He wanted to fucking skull fuck that cute fucking face, see this sweet looking boy gagging on his dick. And that fucking blond hair that fell past his ears, Nick just wanted to grab a fistful of it as he came down this freshman bitch's throat. But this blond boy had more pics. The next didn't have his face, but he was shirtless. Fucking tight body. Even fucking fitter than he thought with a shirt on. The last pic the fucking blond tease had turned around, hiding most of his face behind his shoulder as he looked at the phone, his other hand teasing at the back of his shorts and showing off his ass. It looked like a tight fucking ass.

"Zach 18" for his profile, his bio just said "vers".

*Oh I can fucking work with this,* Nick thought. He refreshed the grid of faces and to his delight Zach had become the closest user. *Fuck he may even be on the floor with me, come up here desperate for cock like all the faggots do,* Nick thought as he typed "sup" to Zach.

Zach: "sup"

Nick: "you want to suck some dick?"

Zach: "Honestly, almost always. Whether I want to suck your dick is another question"

Nick sent him a dick pic he'd taken that morning. He was pretty happy with it, he'd been nice and hard. Which he needed to be cause soft you could barely even see his dick.

Zach: "are your balls alright? They look kinda blue"

Nick flushed. He'd just been looking at his dick in the pic, but his balls absolutely looked lightly bruised: "they're fine. I pinched them in my sleep, they're totally fine now. You interested in that dick though ;)"

Zach: "it is a very nice dick. Although honestly a face pic may've been even more convincing lol"

Nick: "I'm not doing face. You want this dick or not"

Zach: "...sure"

*Fucking slut I knew you would,* Nick thought. He texted: "4th floor bathroom now"

Nick went in and stood at a urinal and started playing with himself, getting near hard so the cocksucker didn't have to see the whole fucking show. Nick had always thought his dick size was fine, but he did wish he had some more to show off when not aroused. Even if nobody would dare to say a fucking word about it Nick knew other guys had noted his tiny soft dick in the locker rooms.

When Zach walked in he looked even better than the pics. The freshman awkwardly walked over to the urinals and stood next to Nick, looking at him to make the first move. *What these faggots always need, a real fucking man to show them what the fuck to do.*

Nick didn't acknowledge Zach. Instead he walked to the bathroom door and locked it. "Is that a good idea?" Zach asked, "What if someone tells somebody it's locked?"

Nick walked over to Zach and stood very close to him. He put on a friendly smile--Nick had always known how to turn on the charm when it would get him what he wanted, "Nobody's tryin to use this bathroom tonight cept for what we're using it for," he said putting a hand on Zach's face, he bent down and kissed him. Nick thought it was a soft, encouraging kiss. Zach found it weak and lifeless. *But then,* Zach figured, *You have other redeeming qualities,* as he put a hand on Nick's hardon tenting his shorts.

Nick moved his hand to Zach's shoulder and pushed him to his knees. This bitch was desperate for his d. Nick worked his dick out of his shorts and gently slapped it across Zach's face. The faggot was mesmerized, his tongue started licking at Nick's balls as he closed his eyes while Nick's dick dripped pre across his face. One hand on the back of the bitch's head Nick slipped his other hand into his pocket and started taking some pics. Nick always let his marks set the pace at first. Give them a sense of control.

So Nick let Zach take his dick in his mouth at his own pace, one hand gently running through his soft long hair, the other silently filming him in profile. Good thing the cocksucker sucked with his eyes closed, he was getting so much footage of him being into it. That's what you really need to start off. Then Nick brought the phone above Zach's head, a POV shot of the bj, and said, "Yeah boy, you like that dick don't you, like that pre running down your throat."

Zach opened his eyes to nod up at him, but then when he saw Nick's phone pointing down at him he jumped off his dick with a start. "Dude, don't film me," Zach said sounding like a fucking brat. Nick knew how to handle this too.

"Oh come on baby, you look so fucking hot. It's just for me, you too if you want a copy, nobody else has to see it. You have no fucking idea how sexy you look sucking me, please baby just a short vid," Nick gave the freshman his best puppy dog eyes and ran a thumb along his cheeks. The freshman's eyes flashed between Nick's eyes and Nick's dick.

"Alright, but you better not send it to anyone," Zach said as he brought the dick back to his lips.

"No way, buddy," Nick said before starting the camera back up, "now show me how much you love that dick."

The freshman went back at it with gusto, taking him to the hilt and burying his nose in Nick's wild, unkempt bush, his tongue flicking around like crazy. "Yeah, look at the camera babe, you like that dick don't you?"