Timestopper Ch. 11: Cumdump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's me," Nick said pulling his pants back on as he stood up from the toilet, struggling to tuck away his cage.

"Can we just get this over with please? I really don't like that photo being online." The boy sounded pissed off and a little scared. A few hours earlier Nick would've loved to hear him like that before making him choke on his dick.

"Yeah, about that," Nick said to the stall divider, "can we like talk for a second?" Nick left his stall and waited outside the other. Slowly Zach came out, looking suspicious.

"I deleted that post," Nick said offering Zach his phone, "and all the other pics and videos too, they're all gone. I'm really sorry about that."

Zach didn't take the phone, he just looked at Nick incredulous, "Why?"

"Cause--cause I realized it was wrong?"

Zach frowned at that. "Then why the fuck did you do it?"

"I--I don't know," Nick said, struggling to find what to say.

"Alright well then fuck off," the freshman said as he turned on his heel and went to walk out of the bathroom. God dammit Nick just wanted to slap this bitch for speaking to him like that. But he needed this freshman twink just like he needed to get this fucking cage off his dick and this psycho out of his life. So he kept his calm. Or at least he tried to. He actually sounded desperate as he cried out, "Wait!"

The freshman stopped with his hand on the door and he looked over his shoulder back at Nick.

"I--uh, I was actually kinda hoping I could suck your dick?"

Zach looked at him like he was fucking nuts and immediately walked out the door.

As the door slammed shut Nick felt an electric shock course through his dick and balls. He thrust down his shorts and saw that a small battery and some wires had been connected to his cage, and they were lighting his junk up. Just when he was about to scream the current suddenly stopped, and Nick's phone buzzed again.

Master: "What did I say? If you do not receive these loads in a timely and regular manner you will be punished."

Shaking Nick walked out the door after Zach. He finally caught up with him in the middle of the quad catching him by the arm, "Wait, dude, I--I didn't really phrase that very well."

"Fuck off, bro," Zach said pulling out of Nick's grip and continuing on his way. Fuck did Nick just want to deck that bitch. But he swallowed his pride and kept up after him.

"Please, I just want to talk for a minute, I understand you think I'm an asshole but just 2 minutes please that's all I'm asking," Nick said as Zach continued to walk away. Then Zach stopped and turned to face him.

"Fine. 2 minutes. Go."

Nick was a bit dumbstruck as the teenager looked accusingly at him. He needed to get his dick but what the fuck to say. He was wracking his brain when Zach said, "minute 45."

Nick figured fuck it. Honesty is the best policy. Or at least near honesty. "I've been hooking up with this older woman, right? A domme. Into real kinky shit. Well, she found my video of you this morning and wasn't happy. Like really, really not happy. So this morning right, she slipped this cock cage on me, and she said if I don't make it up to you she won't take it off."

"Make it up to me how?" Zach asked. Then his eyes went to Nick's waist, "and you're wearing a fucking cock cage?"

Nick blushed with shame and anger, but he swallowed the latter. "Yeah, I know, pathetic right. But in terms of making it up to you, she was kinda specific..."

Nick trailed off, hating what he was about to have to say. "30 seconds," the little bitch said, getting impatient.

"She said I need to take one of your loads for every upvote that reddit post had. Which when I took it down was...was 69."

Zach's jaw dropped as Nick stared red faced down at his feet.

"You're saying you want me to cum in your mouth 69 times?"

"...Or my ass," Nick said. He'd figured master had specified mouth or ass and he didn't want master thinking he was holding back on Zach. And fuck, why was he already thinking of that sick fuck as master?

"Your ass..." Zach said, kinda looking him up and down, "Honestly dude, this sounds like a you problem. Not sure why I'd ever want to see you again. Much less make you my cumdump."

Nick so fucking hated being described as a cumdump, much less a cumdump this little faggot wasn't sure he wanted. But Nick persisted, "Come on dude, please. Like I know I was a jerk to you, I totally get that, but come on, I'm offering to service your dick right? Like, I know I got a hot bod, I'll do literally anything you want man, anything, I just need those loads," Nick couldn't fucking believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. He felt like he was going to be sick as he listened to himself. But the fear of master watching somewhere overwhelmed his shame, and he looked at Zach determined.

"Anything?" Zach said, biting his lip. Nick did not like the look Zach got in his eye just then.

Nick gulped, "Yeah, whatever you want."

Zach considered him for a moment, then looked at his phone, "Ok, fine, I got an hour and a half. But I'm not hosting and I'm not doing it in a bathroom. Take me back to your place."

Nick did not like the new confidence in this freshman, or his demanding attitude, but he felt his cage give the tiniest shock. "Sure," Nick said twitching, "come with me then."

They entered SAE through the back door, and Nick was grateful they didn't run into any brothers as they made their way to his room. Once they were safely in his room with the door locked Nick gestured to his desk chair, "If you just want to like sit down I can--"

"No," Zach said, the word cold and uncompromising, "I think you should strip and then get on your knees."

Nick barely stifled the fury that welled up in him, as he slowly started stripping off his socks, then his shirt and finally his shorts, his bare body feeling cold and sensitive in the a/c. He bent down on his knees and looked up at the smaller freshman.

""Holy fuck, you weren't kidding," Zach laughed as he took in the sight of Nick's caged dick. "And it's so fucking small dude, that thing looks like a clit."

Nick clenched his jaw and refused to make eye contact.

"And fuck, look at how smooth you are. Your domme do this too? You're as smooth as a woman."

Nick refused to acknowledge that. Suddenly there was a flash, and Nick saw Zach was taking pictures.

"Say cheese!" Zach said as he took another one. Nick's mouth had become a slit and he looked like he had murder in his eyes. Zach's tone changed as he looked at Nick over the camera, "I'm serious dude, if you're going to be my cumdump I'm gonna have some insurance. So smile like a good fucking boy or I can leave."

Nick clenched his fists at his side but the weight of the cage on his junk was all the encouragement he needed. He gave Zach a big toothy smile as he heard another click.

"Now tell me how much you want this dick," Zach had turned his phone to video and the light was staring down at Nick.

"I--I really want your dick," Nick said shyly and mumbling.

"Speak up boy," Zach said, now openly playing with his dick through his shorts. Nick went a little pale as he started to realize the size of it.

"I really want your dick!" Nick said loudly and clearly.

"You want to be my cumdump?"

"I want to be your cumdump."

"Beg me for it."

Nick bit his lip, half ready to leap up and throttle this little faggot, but he gritted his teeth and said, "Please, please give me your load. I want your cum in me. Please, I'm begging you for it."

Zach laughed as he turned off the camera and pocketed it, "You know dude, I was wrong when I said last night I wasn't into this dom/sub shit, this dom stuff is downright fun."

Zach walked in front of Nick, bearing over the bigger boy who was now at eye level with Zach's dick, totally hard in his shorts. Nick gulped at the sight of the bulge traveling halfway down the twink's leg.

"Alright then, help yourself," Zach said grinning down at Nick. Nick reached his hands up to Zach's waistband and unclasped the button and lowered the zipper. He worked the shorts and underwear down Zach's legs, his eyes going wide as the shaft of Zach's dick kept going further and further down his leg, before it finally popped free. It was bigger than his face, a thick pole of meat with an angry red head just peaking out of Zach's foreskin, a drop of pre already at the head.

Nick reluctantly took the dick in both his hands, his grip barely wide enough to hold it. How the fuck did this little faggot get such a massive dick? His own dick felt even more pathetically small than normal in its cage, but next to this thing it really did seem like a clit.

Feeling disgusted with himself Nick extended his tongue to Zach's dick head and licked the bottom of it. It jumped at the touch and the drop of pre fell onto his tongue. Nick felt so dirty from it, even if, and he refused to admit this to himself, it actually tasted pretty good.

"Don't just stare at it dude, get working," Zach grinned down at Nick's look of resentment. But the frat boy took the head between his lips and started working his mouth down the shaft. It was so thick that within seconds his jaw was aching, and he could barely get a quarter the way down the dick before he was hitting the back of his mouth. He started working the shaft with his hands, leaving just the tip in his mouth.

Zach slapped his hands away, "If I wanted a handjob I'd jerk off."

Furious Nick lowered his hands and went back to sucking, but it wasn't long before Zach pulled his dick out of his mouth and slapped Nick across the face, "Watch the fucking teeth bitch."

Nick was ready to throttle the fucking punk but suddenly he felt the lowest vibration setting in his ass again. Master was watching, somehow.

"Sorry," Nick said, wiping some spit from the side of his mouth, "It's just so big."

"Then put your tongue over your lower teeth and curl your lips around your upper teeth and just let me do the fucking work," Zach said as he repositioned his dick at Nick's lips. Nick did as he was told and Zach gripped the back of his head as he started slowly fucking Nick's face. Being the passive recipient was easier than trying to suck him, but Nick's jaw still hurt, and as Zach got more turned on he started picking up the pace. It wasn't long till he pushed Nick far enough onto his dick that he gagged, but even still he was barely halfway down the freshman's shaft. And Zach didn't seem to mind the gag cause he kept up the pace, not even giving Nick a chance to catch his breath when he pushed too deep.

After a few minutes that felt like a few hours Zach pulled out and wiped his wet cock across Nick's face, "You really fucking suck at this you know? And like not in a good way," Zach said, giving Nick's face a slap with his dick. Nick's eyes were watery and he stayed silent as this fucking freshman leered down at him.

"If you're gonna take fucking 69 loads we need to make you better," Zach said, "Lay down on your back on the bed and put your head over the side."

*Shit* Nick thought. He'd done the same with a few cocksuckers. But he did as he was told and laid down on the bed, positioning his head over the side facing Zach. He was terrified as he watched Zach's dick bob up and down as he walked towards him.

Zach put his balls in front of Nick's mouth, "Lick."

Begrudgingly Nick did as he was told, glad at least this faggot shaved his balls. He felt Zach's dick rest across his face and the head fell down onto his neck, rubbing pre against his Adam's apple. Holy fuck was he gonna try to put it down his throat?

Zach pulled his balls away and brought his dick to Nick's lips, "I'll do all the work," Zach said, "Just watch the teeth."

Nick was about to say ok but as soon as he opened his mouth Zach plunged his dick into Nick's mouth. All Nick could do was cover his teeth as the freshman started fucking his face. Thankfully he wasn't going too deep, but his dick was leaking pre like crazy, and it was getting harder for Nick not to think about how fucking delicious it was. So good in fact he could start to feel his dick straining against his cage.

"Holy shit, I think he likes it," Zach laughed giving the cock cage a little tap.

Slowly he started thrusting in a little deeper, getting occasional chokes from Nick. Then he said, "Alright big boy, time to work that throat out. Relax and swallow."

Zach brought it to the back of Nick's throat and started pushing. Nick started gagging on it and tried to turn his head but it was trapped against the side of the bed, and at the angle it was going in he couldn't stop it. Finally Zach's dick head pushed through the back of his mouth and Nick could feel his throat clamp around his dick.

"Fuck that's tight," Zach said as he kept pushing his dick down Nick's throat. Eventually Nick could see nothing but Zach's taint while his balls were on Nick's nose, and Nick squirmed beneath him unable to breathe.

"Oh fuck that's hot, I can see it in your neck," Zach said as he gripped Nick's throat. Then he pulled out all the way and Nick choked as his phlegm and drool fell across his face.

"Well done," Zach laughed, lightly slapping Nick's cheek before plunging his dick back in Nick's mouth. He picked up a steady pace, occasionally pushing into Nick's throat, but relentlessly fucking his mouth. Nick was choking and red eyed and squirming underneath him, but he still felt the light vibration in his ass and endured it.

Finally Zach decided Nick had had enough. He pushed balls deep into Nick's throat, his balls pulling up against Nick's nose, and started shooting his load straight into his belly. Then he pulled out and finished in his mouth, completely filling it, cumming so much that some cum came out of Nick's nose.

Then Nick heard the sound of camera shots from Zach's phone. "Boy you are a mess," Zach laughed. Nick knew it was true. He could feel the cum and drool and tears covering his face.

Zach grabbed a towel, and Nick thought he was going to offer it to him, but instead Zach laid it out on the floor of his bedroom. "Kneel and face me," Zach said gesturing to the towel. Nick did as he was told.

"Look at me," Zach said and Nick raised his face to Zach's. Zach took his dick in his hand and aimed it at Nick, "This is for the urinal, yesterday."

Suddenly Nick realized what Zach was about to do. He was about to stand up and tackle the bitch but a shock went through his cage again, bending him over. Just as he bent he felt a hot stream of piss hit the back of his head.

"I said look at me," Zach said, his piss still flowing. Nick felt another shock and reluctantly raised his face. The freshman fucking coated his face and then focused on Nick's firmly closed mouth, as his stream flowed freely down Nick's smooth body to fall onto the dirty towel underneath him. Nick's shame and powerlessness overwhelmed him and he started gently crying.

"Sorry if I don't buy the crocodile tears," Zach said as he flicked the last drops of piss on Nick's face, "You didn't seem to care about mine." The freshman pulled his pants and underwear back on and as he put his hand to the doorknob looked back at the broken jock, "Let me know when you're ready for the next one."

Through the tears and piss and cum Nick slowly nodded. Zach left the room, and immediately Nick heard his phone get a message and the vibrator inside him start humming. Nick half moaned half cried. Eventually he got himself to his feet and wiped as much of the piss off him as he could, before finally picking up his phone.

Master: "1 down, 68 more to go."