Timestopper Ch. 11: Cumdump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bitch's big green eyes stared innocently up at Nick's phone, the perfect contrast with the dick halfway down his throat, and still sucking he nodded and hummed "mhmmm" around Nick's dick. Well, that was all he needed--the bitch took the bait. Nick ended that video and started a new one. Then he grabbed the back of the freshman's head and pulled him as far down his dick as he could go, finally getting a good gag from the bitch.

"Yeah, choke on it faggot," Nick said as the teen put his hands on Nick's thighs and tried to push away. Nick waited till he could tell the bitch was scared at not being able to breathe before he let go and let him fall to the ground.

"Dude, what the fuck was that?" Zach said, spit drooling out of the little slut's mouth. This was always Nick's favorite part. He brought a hand up and bitch slapped Zach across his mouth.

"Don't ever fucking speak to me like that again you fucking fag," Nick said, his voice completely changed. "You take what I give you and you fucking like it."

Nick exulted in the look of shock and fear that spread across Zach's face. That sudden turn from fun to subjugation. Although there was something about him that looked a little different from the other bitches he'd broken, maybe a glint in his eye. *Cause deep down he knows this is how men should treat him, the slut fucking loves it,* Nick thought to himself.

Zach certainly was saying the right words. That defiant anger was gone, already replaced by the whine of a whipped puppy, "why'd you do that bro?" Zach said rubbing his cheek, "I'm not into this dom/sub shit. I think I should go," and the dumb cunt actually tried to stand up. A gut punch brought him back to his knees, even if Nick did feel like he near broke his hand against the kid's abs. He pushed the freshman to the bathroom floor and straddled his chest, holding him down.

"I think you should stay," Nick said, rubbing his dick all over Zach's face while the freshman squirmed underneath him trying to break free.

"Fuck you," Zach huffed underneath him. Nick loved when they had that fire in em.

"Well we can do that too," Nick said as he he reached into Zach's pocket and took out his phone. The stupid bitch didn't even understand what was happening till he pointed it at his face and unlocked it.

"Now who wants to see this little cocksucker at work, looks like we got Mom here. Dad too. I see grandpa. Aunt Alice. And oh shit, look at that group text, what's that a dozen stupid freshmen, I'm sure they'd appreciate seeing this side of you." Nick sent contact after contact to his own phone. Then he showed Zach the video he'd just taken of him eagerly sucking Nick's dick. Zach stopped struggling and went pale. *Fucking got you bitch.*

"Now, are you going to be a good faggot and do what I tell you?" Nick said, bearing down on him. The bitch nodded, looking like he was on the verge of tears. It turned Nick on even more. "Then get back on this dick faggot," Nick said as he knelt over Zach's face and started to skull fuck him against the bathroom floor, getting as deep as he could and loving the sounds of the bitch gagging and twisting underneath him.

After he'd fucked up the bitch's throat enough Nick stood up, "On your knees."

With a muffled sob the freshman, red faced and his shirt wet with his drool, brought himself onto his knees and looked up at the football stud. Nick grabbed a fistful of his long blond hair and dragged him over to the urinals. Nick took his phone back out and pointed it at him, "Why don't you give that a good lick bitch boy."

For a moment Zach looked defiant, but Nick kicked his ass and yelled, "go on."

Nick enjoyed the sight of this teenager looking so disgusted as he licked the rim of the urinal that he didn't notice the faint aroma of cleaning supplies suddenly in the air, or the fact that the urinal was suddenly spotless. Instead he pushed the fag's face against it and knelt behind him as he pulled Zach's shorts down under his ass and slapped his tight perky bubble butt with his dick. Nick was just lining his dick up with the fag's hole when he started cumming. Out of nowhere his dick was shooting shot after shot of cum all over the fag's ass and the back of his shirt.

"Fuckin Christ," Nick said, shocked at the premature ejaculation. That'd never fucking happened before. But then, this freshman was easily the prettiest boy he'd ever gotten under his thumb. He quickly stood up and tucked his dick away. "You'll be hearing from me bitch," Nick said, trying to sound like he hadn't just came himself like some virgin teenager at the first sight of pussy. He left the dirty slut face in the urinal, cum all over his back and ass, holding back tears. Never realizing that before the bathroom door even closed behind him that dirty slut's eyes followed Nick out with a grin, before he vanished into thin air. He'd taken the bait.

Nick woke up to his alarm the next morning feeling refreshed. He reached for his phone and immediately texted his new cocksucker.

Nick: be in the basement bathroom in the English department at noon

Zach: ...I have class then

Nick: better have a tummy ache before it's over then

Zach: fuck you dude I can't be missing class

Nick grinned at that. He opened his new reddit account and posted one of the pics of the little faggot sucking on his nuts. Then he sent the link to Zach

Zach: fine I'll be there please take it down

Nick: it'll come down when you swallow my load

Feeling empowered and horny Nick grabbed a towel and walked in his briefs to the showers down the hall. There were a couple bros showering already but plenty of empty shower stalls. Nick took one and stripped as the water became piping hot. Nick stepped into it and lathered up, appreciating the heat as much as the feeling of his own ripped, muscled body. But just as he was about to start cleaning his arm pit the bar of soap slipped from his hand.

------------

Zach was back in Nick's room. He restarted time for 5 seconds, paused again, and walked back to the showers. He thrust back the curtain on Nick's stall and found him right where he wanted him, bent over picking up the bar of soap. Zach stripped and then joined Nick in the shower.

Zach admired the view. The wide receiver had thick and muscled thighs that beautifully showed off his perky, hairy bubble butt. Zach gave it a few slaps on each cheek, loving the way it jiggled. Then he grabbed the razor and shaving cream from Nick's shower bag.

Zach knelt behind Nick and lathered up his ass and crack and the back of his thighs and started shaving. When he was done Nick's ass was entirely smooth and looked fucking great. Zach spread Nick's cheeks to check how he did around his hole. It was perfect, his tight pink little slit looked so inviting Zach couldn't help himself from burying his face between the jock's big cheeks and kissing and licking it. He was so fucking tight Zach's tongue couldn't penetrate it.

But Zach's dick was rock hard. He stood up and ran his massive dick along Nick's crack, slowly working his pre and spit against Nick's hole. He slowly pushed the head in, pulling back on Nick's bent over waist. Finally it popped in.

Zach found the intense pressure on his dick head fucking hot. "Just the tip, ok?" Zach said to the frozen Nick as he slapped his ass. Zach concentrated on his dick, and with a grunt he started cumming in Nick's ass, most of it quickly leaking out around his dick and coating Nick's freshly shaved hole. Zach pulled out and admired his handiwork for a minute before grabbing his clothes and leaving the bathroom.

------

Nick yelped and jumped into the air, nearly losing his footing. His ass felt like it was on fire. He stood up straight and his hand went back to feel his asshole, and the first thing he noticed was that his crack, usually as hairy as a jungle, was completely smooth. Holy fucking shit, his whole ass was completely smooth. His finger nervously sought out his raw asshole, and when he touched it it was sensitive and something wet and slimy was all over it.

Then suddenly Nick's finger was entirely inside his ass. He yelped again as he ripped it out, but then he realized the water was feeling different against his skin. He looked down at his body and he was completely hairless. His big bush of pubes was gone, leaving his tiny soft dick and balls on open display. But not only his pubes, his treasure trail and even his little bit of chest hair, and his thighs were as smooth as a chicks!

Nick put a hand to his head in disbelief. Then his armpits were itchy. He lifted his arms and saw his manly pits were as smooth as the rest of him. "What the fuck!" Nick yelled.

"Bro, you ok in there?" Some frat brother called from outside the shower.

Nick was about to start yelling that no, everything wasn't ok, but suddenly he found that his razor was in his right hand and his shaving cream in his left. He stared at them wide eyed.

"Bro?"

"It's fine," Nick croaked out. He didn't know what the fuck was going on, but he knew he didn't need his bros knowing about it just then, "just...stubbed my fucking toe."

Nick cut his shower short and quickly toweled off. He ignored the other brothers in the bathroom as he beelined back to his room.

When Nick locked his door behind him he quickly stripped off his towel and took in the sight of his hairless body again. Well almost hairless. He still had hair on his lower legs and forearms and head, but everything else had been shaved completely clean. Even the little bit of stubble he'd been hoping to turn into a goatee was gone.

"What the fuck is happening to me?" Nick sighed as he sat on his bed and covered his face in his hands. When he finally lowered his hands he jumped in surprise again. A steel ring was around his dick and balls and his dick was snug in a hard metal nub of a cage that totally blocked his dick from sight. And no sooner did Nick realize his dick was in a cock cage then his dick started growing. Relentlessly he started getting hard. But the cage was the size of his dick soft, barely even a dick at that point little more than a clit. But when Nick's 6 inches started to rise the cock ring lifted and stretched his balls away from his body while the cock cage pressed his boner back inside of him. It hurt like fuck, but for some reason Nick kept getting hard. And just as he reached a full erection trapped in his way too small cage he started cumming. His dick pulsed against the cage and a thick load started leaking out through the hole in the front of the cage, as well as around the sides of it.

Nick breathed heavily as he came down from the orgasm, his dick and balls on fire from straining against the metal cage. Nick felt like he could pass out, this was all just too weird and too much. What the fuck was he going to do?

But then there was a knock at his door. "Yo Nick, we gotta go bro, Johnson will have both our asses if we miss euro again."

"I--uh I'm feeling sick, go on without me," Nick called out, trying to get Kyle to leave him the fuck alone.

"Fuck that dude, you know she's got a hate boner for us, we're already on thin fucking ice with admin, get your ass ready to go or I'm breaking this door down in 2 minutes."

Jesus fucking Christ. Kyle would do it too. He was the frat president and one of the only guys that could boss Nick around. Nick briefly tried to pry the cage off his rapidly softening dick but it was too tight, and the lock on it looked solid. He'd need a good bit of time to try to pick it, hell maybe he'd need to go to the hospital and just have them cut it off. But he didn't have time for that now and no way was he telling Kyle the spot he was in. Nick hurriedly tried to clean the cum up from his cage and quickly threw on some clothes. Whatever the fuck was happening it'd have to wait.

Kyle could tell something was up with Nick as soon as he saw him. He looked pale and haggard. "Shit, are you like actually sick?" Kyle asked.

"Fuck it, I'm fine let's go," Nick said as he swung his backpack over his shoulder and marched out of the house, fucking hating how he could notice his smooth asscheeks sliding against each other.

The guys made it to their 19th century European literature class just in time. Nick settled into his desk at the far corner in the back of the class, his mind racing as he stared at his empty notebook, totally oblivious to the drone of Professor Johnson's lecture. Nick was starting to realize just how fucking itchy nearly his entire body was when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He sneakily took it out and glanced at it under the table. He had a text message from a blocked number.

BLOCKED: "You know, Nicky, it didn't have to be this way. I gave you a chance, wiped the slate clean. But you couldn't even last a week."

Nick: "Who tf is this?? What the fuck are you talking about?"

BLOCKED: "Who I am is no concern of yours. Maybe I'm one of your former victims that's gotten hold of a voodoo doll. Maybe I'm an asshole working for the government who happened to watch some of your videos and decided to make you a little pet project for testing out our new toys. Maybe I'm a demon the good lord unleashed upon you for your sins. For now, why don't you just call me Master. As to what I'm talking about, I'm sure even someone as stupid as you can figure that out."

Nick: "You're the bastard that deleted all my shit. That did the fucking stuff this morning"

Master: "Sharp as a cue ball"

Nick: "you're fucking crazy. Nut job. Leave me the fuck alone! I don't know how you did it but I'll go to the fucking police my dad knows some cops they'll put you under the fucking jail for doing this shit to me"

Master: "what're you going to tell them? 'Oh no officer, I shaved all my body hair in the shower, and then I put on a cock cage I'd ordered myself to my exact dick dimensions'"

Nick: "I didn't shave shit. I didn't order shit."

Master: "Well no one else was in the shower this morning were they? You sure you didn't pick up that razor and shave gel at any point? And as for your order, check your Amazon, you overnighted it to the frat house."

Nick quickly opened up his Amazon app and looked at his order history. Fucking hell, there it was.

Nick: "What the fuck do you want from me"

Master: "A little attitude adjustment. Everybody has their kinks, Nicky, I get that. But it's time you learned some respect for your fellow man. And maybe learn something new about yourself."

Nick: "I'll fucking adjust your teeth with my fist"

Master: "Nicky, Nicky, Nicky."

Suddenly Nick felt a breeze on his balls. He looked down and his junk was pulled out over the waist band of his shorts. He quickly bent over as his face burned red and worked it back under his shorts. Thankfully nobody seemed to notice.

Nick: "How the fuck did you do that what's wrong with you"

Master: "You'll address me as Master in every communication you have with me from now on, or next time you won't have any shorts to pull back on"

Nick: "FUCK YOU SICKO"

But suddenly Nick's ass felt cold against his seat. He looked down and saw his lower body was naked. His eyes went wide as he glanced at the nearest students sitting in the row ahead of him, knowing they'd just need to turn their heads for a moment to see the state he was in. He looked around by his chair for his shorts but couldn't find anything. He quickly went back to his phone

Nick: "sorry, I'm sorry please give them back"

Silence from the blocked number. Nick ground his jaw.

Nick: "Master"

And then Nick felt the cool fabric of his gym shorts against his bare, smooth skin. The relief was almost overwhelming as his heartbeat slowly returned to normal.

Master: "I'm sure we have plenty of defiance left in you, but hopefully you'll be good the rest of class. No need for some perverted chastity twunk to inflict his exhibitionist kink on his classmates. Understood?"

Nick's jaw was starting to hurt he was grinding his teeth so hard.

Nick: "Yes master."

Master: "Good. Now for your lesson. Check your reddit. How many upvotes does your latest post have?"

Nick flicked over to the app and checked his post. The little blond slut was pretty popular, it'd been upvoted 69 times in under an hour. But just as he was looking at the boy sucking on his nuts the post disappeared.

Nick: "69 master"

Master: "Then here is your goal, slave--you must take 69 loads, either in your mouth or ass, from that poor boy you exploited before you are permitted to cum again yourself. Furthermore, if you do not receive these loads in a timely and regular manner you will be punished."

Nick's jaw dropped. How the fuck could he possibly let himself be fucked 69 times? How the hell could he convince the little faggot to even do it once, he must despise him by now. But not be able to cum? Nick could still feel the heavy weight of his chastity cage and he felt ready to scream at the thought of not being able to cum whenever he damn well felt like it.

Nick: "please I can't do that it's impossible"

Nick's heart raced for a second as he realized he'd forgotten.

Nick: "Master"

Master: "A boy that's gotten as much action as you must know how to convince another horny boy you want to help them get off. And you better hope blondie is horny if you want to jack off again this year."

Nick: "I've never even been fucked before! And he hates me, you know that! I'm not a fag, I've never tried to get some guy's dick master"

Master: "The logistics are your problem, not mine. Just know that there will be consequences for failure. You have a meeting at noon, don't you? I'm sure you'll figure something out. Oh, and one more thing, Nicky: you may not realize it yet, but you are absolutely a fag."

Nick jumped in his chair as he felt something lodged in his ass. Then it started to lightly vibrate. It was silent, Nick couldn't even hear it much less his classmates nearby, but god damn could he feel it rumbling inside him. To Nick's horror his dick started feeling it too as it started to press against his cage. Just as he got fully hard and felt like his dick was going to break in its metal confines the vibration ceased, and Nick was stuck in the back of the class feeling the small vibrator stuck in his ass his dick pressed against his cage and his sweat gliding down his smooth body as he waited for the class to end.

As soon as the professor ended class Nick ran downstairs to the basement bathroom and locked himself in a stall. He quickly stuck his hand against his ass and felt a small string. He started pulling on it to take out the vibrator when he felt his phone vibrate again.

Master: "Leave it"

Then the toy started vibrating again, but this time it felt 10x more powerful. It was whirring intensely enough that he could even hear it. Nick withdrew his hand and sat on the toilet as his insides rumbled to the vibrator inside him, slowly making his dick rise again as it pulsed against his prostate. It hurt like a bitch but even still Nick could see a drop of pre leaking out the cage.

Nick looked at the time--5 minutes to noon. He figured he shouldn't text the fag, he'd do better to try to explain in person, turn on the charm. Even though the fag had seen his charm was a charade. Fuck how was he going to do this? The thought crossed his mind that maybe he shouldn't do it, but his smooth skin and locked dick and vibrating insides made him discard it pretty quick--whoever was fucking with him was powerful, and if he hoped to get out from under his thumb he'd have to do what he said. After all, Nick had put plenty of guys and girls in similar situations with way less leverage. He knew the score.

At noon sharp the bathroom door opened and his vibrator immediately shut off. Someone entered took the stall next to Nick. Then Nick got a text.

Zach: "that you?"