All Comments on 'Timestopper Ch. 13: Boyfriend'

by gaytimestop

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bienclarbienclaralmost 2 years ago

Don’t really care for the poly stuff, but glad Zach is happy. Must be getting close to the end now!

TyrayCartierTyrayCartieralmost 2 years ago

Respectfully, I WANT MORE NICK ASAP, PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG gaytimestop, this was the best chapter yet. It had a little of everything that I love about this story. I'm really starting to wonder where Zach and Sean's friendship is heading though. Especially after the talk Sean had with Dion and the look exchanged between him and Zach while wrestling around in Sean's room. I'm even starting to warm to the idea of the poly relationship with Kat. And of course, there's always Nick's continued torture that brings a smile while thinking about my own school bullies. This chapter was yet another ***** plus.

Thanks, MLF

gaytimestopgaytimestopalmost 2 years agoAuthor

As always thanks for reading. The series has gotten much, much longer than I originally intended but I’ve enjoyed the characters so much I couldn’t help but flesh them out. Having said that, I want to give them a proper ending and there is an end in sight. I’m thinking somewhere around 17-20 chapters total for the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Genuinely enjoying the series, it’s nice seeing Zack being out there and trying out new things. It’s always something new in each chapter. I’m now constantly coming back to see updates, it’s nice to see where the story will go :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. I can easily imagine it being a part of my weekly reads. Sad to hear it ends at 20 chaps :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous