Timestopper Ch. 18: The Tower

Story Info
Nick is almost free.
14.6k words
4.88
6.1k
9

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Zach was frozen in the twilight. He was caught flat footed, a look of surprise in his eyes and his lips stuck on an unspoken word, while his hair whipped across his marble expression from strong gusts before an evening storm.

He was just outside the library, and people mostly passed him by without a second glance. But some noticed.

First was a pack of Phi Psi brothers, who worked Zach's backpack off his shoulder and emptied it in front of him, his papers blowing away in the wind, and they laughed as they sauntered along.

A couple professors gave Zach sideways glances before they walked on, shaking their heads in either bemusement or contempt.

Sara stumbled upon him, and to her delight she could move Zach's lips and eyebrows like putty into whatever expression she wanted. When she was satisfied with her attempt at a Jim Carey impression she left Zach with a laugh and a kiss on the cheek.

Dion found him as it was growing dark. Dion grinned as he stared into Zach's unblinking eyes, then he glanced around. Not seeing anyone nearby Dion gripped Zach's soft dick in his jeans, and leaned in to kiss Zach's frozen but pliant lips, his tongue flitting against Zach's teeth. He laughed as he pulled away, and brushed Zach's flowing hair out of his eyes and behind his ear. He gave Zach a final, gentle kiss on the lips, before he slapped Zach's ass and continued on.

Zach couldn't see Nick walk behind him, but he knew he was there.

A couple minutes later Sean ran across the quad and came to a stop in front of Zach. Sean put his hands on his hips and caught his breath as he stared at Zach's predicament.

"You're fucking ridiculous, you know that?" Sean finally barked out, unable to hold back a grin, "Come on then, spread 'em."

Still solid as a rock from the waist up, Zach spread his legs wide enough for Sean to crawl between them on his hands and knees. As Sean stood back up Zach was already stretching his arms and back and laughing brightly.

"Thanks for that," Zach said as he cracked his neck, "Was there for a good 20 minutes."

"You realize you're the only one who does that, right? It's like you're supposed to be stuck in place, you don't have to actually freeze," Sean said, picking up the books and notes that hadn't blown away and helping Zach get them in his backpack.

"They shouldn't call it freeze tag then," Zach said. It was their pledge event for the week, if a brother tagged them anywhere on campus they were stuck until one of their pledge brothers found them and crawled between their legs to unfreeze them. For obvious reasons, Zach had taken to it a bit more enthusiastically than the rest of the pledge class. "Did D send you?"

"Yeah, but I was already on my way. Sara texted me and--"

"Me," Jake said, suddenly appearing at their side and grabbing Zach in a headlock. "How the hell you doing buddy, I never see you any more," Jake gave Zach a noogie till he pulled free and, smiling, pushed Jake away.

"You're telling me, dude, with crunch time for the play and you starting wrestling--"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Jake interrupted, "As if you're not spending all your free time with D. I get it, it's fine, what's a good friend compared to a little action."

Zach blushed, cause even though Jake said it jokingly they both knew it was true. And he'd been missing his big bear of a friend.

"I don't know, sounds like your free time's been pretty full up," Sean said coyly, "You've been spending it with Sara."

"Don't get me started on you Mr. Swiss Cheese," Jake said gesturing to Sean's gauge, "You've been nearly as bad and you're not even getting any."

"Are you, though?" Zach asked, grinning at Jake. It was his turn to blush.

"First of all, that's none of your business," Jake said, holding back a smile, "Second, I'm not spending any more time with Sara, you fuckers have just dropped out of our foursome."

"Seems to me you've gotten further with the twosome," Sean laughed.

"And how's it going playing third wheel huh?" Jake threw back at him, a bit of bite to his sarcasm.

"Oh, rimshot!" Sean yelled, smiling wider to cover the sting. Part of the reason he and Zach both loved Jake was his bluntness, but the cost was that he could hit a little too close to the mark.

"Alright, you're right, I've been putting the hoe before the bros," Zach said, eager to change the topic, "Let's make up for it, we can grab some food and then like go for a walk or play games or something, my night's wide open."

"Sweet, let's do it," Jake said clapping his hands.

"You guys have fun," Sean said, the smile still plastered to his face turning terrible as he forced it to stay, "Not trying to be a third wheel or anything." He turned on his heel and walked away.

"Sean!"

"Dude, come on, I didn't mean--"

But Sean kept walking and Zach and Jake were left alone.

"My fucking mouth dude," Jake spit as he hit his forehead with the palm of his hand, "Big baby. I'm sorry I shouldn't--"

"Let's just...get something to eat," Zach said quietly, as he watched Sean disappear into the night.

----

Jake was sullen and stabbing his potatoes aggressively as he and Zach ate alone in a secluded corner of the cafeteria.

"You have something you want to say," Zach said matter of factly as Jake speared one so hard it almost sounded like he'd cracked his plate.

Jake let his fork clatter on the plate and looked up at Zach, almost distraught, "What're you doing, dude?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. He's fucking nuts for you, it's not right to lead him on."

Zach stared coldly back at Jake, "Is that what you think I'm doing?"

"No, I don't know what you're fucking doing, that's why I fucking asked you what you're doing," Jake said not flinching in the least from Zach's glare. His earnest concern melted Zach's resolve and Zach buried his face in his hands.

"I don't fucking know, Jake. I just have no idea."

"Well then talk me through it," Jake said, reaching over the table to put a hand on Zach's shoulder, "See if we can put eyes on it at least."

"I mean we...it's....he's my best friend. What am I supposed to do? Not spend time with him?"

"Not kiss him at least."

Zach blushed hard and looked down at his feet. It had been a little over a week since Sean had joined in on Zach's edging session, but they'd steadfastly not mentioned it to each other. "He told you about that?"

"Not that he meant to. It slipped out when I had a talk with him about torturing himself."

"I wasn't totally in control that night," Zach said, ashamed. "And Dion was in a bad place."

"I'd say. Not very big brotherly to dangle you in front of Sean, dude. Like some kind of weird power move."

"That's not what he did."

"Wasn't it?"

"No," Zach said with finality, remembering.

----

Zach had woken up all at once in Dion's arms. He felt like he'd slept for years, but he quickly remembered what had happened before he passed out. He pulled himself upright and looked at Dion's bedside clock, horrified to see it was nearly noon. He must've been asleep by 10. It was too late to take it back.

"Morning," Dion said, gently rubbing Zach's leg. When he noticed Zach looking at the clock he said, "Don't worry, it's Friday, you don't got lit till 2. I just skipped German."

Zach collapsed back into the bed and buried his face against Dion's chest, trying to have the familiar warmth and smell and touch calm him down so he wasn't overwhelmed by regret. He hadn't known regret for awhile, not since he'd been able to turn back time.

"What's wrong?" Dion asked, rubbing Zach's back as he felt Zach cling to him.

"We shouldn't have done that," Zach croaked.

"You too, huh?" Dion said sadly, gently running his hands through Zach's hair. "I'm sorry. I was drunk, I thought you guys were enjoying it."

Suddenly Zach was angry and he pulled away from Dion, sitting up next to him but looking down at his own feet, "Enjoying it isn't the problem, the problem is Sean's my friend and I don't want him to stop being my friend because he can't be more than that."

"Can't he?"

"What?!" Zach turned furiously on Dion, but it dissipated immediately as he realized Dion looked to be on the verge of tears.

"I know you guys like each other," Dion said haltingly, "I mean we only ever hooked up at first cause you two had a fight. And then he didn't come out till after we were dating. But now...why shouldn't you be with him? He's a better person than me. I'm a fucking scumbag."

"D," Zach said soothingly, his concerns about Sean forgotten as he wiped a tear off Dion's cheek, "That's not true. Why would you think that?"

"It is though," Dion said, "You know how I was with the other guys I've been with. You know what I did to Ka--" but his voice broke on Katrina's name and he pressed his fingers to his eyes to try to hold back the tears.

Zach moved close to Dion's side and wrapped his arms around him, "I'm sorry. I should've...I know it's still really raw. You were together such a long time. But Dion, it doesn't make you a bad person. It just didn't work out."

"Ha," Dion laughed hollowly, "That's exactly what Sean said."

"Because it's the truth."

"'The truth,'" Dion said contemplatively, drying his eyes before looking deep into Zach's, "Do you remember our first kiss?"

"Of course."

"You know how Kat dared us to? She knew I thought you were cute, but neither of us thought...the truth is, Zach, I thought you'd have that with Sean. And I'd get what Kat got. Front row seats to your next relationship."

Dion looked utterly defeated, but Zach began to feel angry again.

"Is that what you wanted then? Dump me off on Sean so you could feel like some fucking karmic martyr?"

"No, I just...I know how you feel about him and--"

"No, you obviously don't know shit about how I feel about Sean or you if you think--"

"I know you're hiding something from me, Zach."

The blunt statement stopped Zach in his tracks. An immense feeling of guilt drained the blood from his face, and seeing him unable to speak Dion continued, "Yeah. Ever since that night at the cabin, we talked about secrets and you looked like your dog died. And sometimes...I can just tell. Like I'll ask what you're thinking or what you did today and...there's just this hesitation. Or you'll look sad for a second. And I figure what else could it be? What else but somebody else, or regret about us, or--"

Suddenly Zach grabbed Dion by the back of the neck and pulled him into a kiss. At first Dion feebly tried to pull away, but Zach wouldn't let go. His lips were insistent, demanding, trying to give form to all the feelings he couldn't put to words. Slowly Dion gave into them, and then he was kissing back, his fears and insecurities melting away in their passion for each other.

Eventually Zach stopped kissing him, but he kept his face close and looked deep into Dion's eyes, "D, I have never regretted us. Not for one fucking second. I wouldn't trade you for anybody else in the world. And don't get me wrong, I love Sean, he's an amazing friend and yeah, I admit it, I am attracted to him, but...he's not you. You're the coolest guy I've ever known. And you're sweet and funny and caring and you're so hot I can hardly stand it...I've never felt more complete than when I'm with you. I fucking love you. That's the truth, alright, nothing and nobody could take away from that. So please, please don't doubt it again or you'll break my heart."

Dion bit his lip as he couldn't hold back a smile, "I'm sorry I ever did. You know I love you too, right? More than I've ever loved anybody." And the way Dion looked at him Zach knew he meant it. Zach nodded his head and Dion's face glowed from his smile as he pulled Zach into another kiss. But it didn't last long before Dion stopped and a shadow fell over his face, "But if it's not...what's your secret, Zach?"

Zach's eyes filled with tears and he couldn't meet Dion's gaze. He so desperately wanted to tell him, wanted someone to share this most extraordinary power with. But all he could think of was the way Dave's face had transformed with greed and fury, and he knew he couldn't bear seeing Dion like that. "I can't tell you."

"Why? There's nothing you could say that could make me love you any less. You tell me you killed somebody and I'm helping hide the body."

"I just...I can't, ok? I promise it doesn't have anything to do with you or Sean or anybody, it's...it's just something I have to deal with. I can't share it. And I get if you can't accept that, it's shitty of me to keep it from you, but I--I just..." and as Zach started sputtering and tears ran down his face Dion wrapped his arms around Zach and pulled him to his chest.

"It's alright," Dion whispered as he stroked Zach's hair, "You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. Just know I'll be there for you if you change your mind."

----

"Well, either way it's no good, dude," Jake said, pulling Zach back to the present, "Sean's not even trying to get with any other guys now, just hanging out with you two."

"Yeah, his big and his best friend, what's the problem with that? We haven't done anything besides that one night, we just have a good time together," Zach said, "And his last hookup didn't go great, he's allowed to take a break from the dating game." Jake looked ready to fire back, but Zach was tired of the topic, "But come on, how's it going with Sara?"

That got Jake's mind off Sean and he tried to hold back a smile, "It's like I said, we're just hanging out."

"She already told me, dude."

Jake's face lit up, "She did? She told me not to tell anyone, and like you especially."

"With that fucking mouth of yours, can you blame her?"

"She's been enjoying this fucking mouth, thank you very much."

"And how bout you? Enjoying the benefits of friends with benefits?"

"You know it. Like that pussy was made for me, Zach, and when I hit it just right she sounds like a--"

"I really, really don't need the details,"Zach laughed. There was a distant but loud rumble of thunder. "We should get heading out before it starts coming down," Zach said.

They made their way towards the exit, but as they were about to head out the door they were forced to wait by a long stream of SAE pledges coming inside.

"Well where the fuck is he?" One of them, a brown haired lineman looking dude, said to no one in particular.

"No fucking idea, all I know is we're the ones who are gonna pay for it," a tall and thin black kid answered.

"He will too when we find him," a short and scruffy guy said, his voice thick with menace.

*No, he won't,* Zach thought, smiling. Zach had been surprised at how his own day had gone, but he knew exactly how their day was going. They were on their 5th go round after all, and if everything went according to plan this one would stick. Zach was pretty sure he'd worked out the kinks. It had gone well enough till now.

"Don't they always sound miserable?" Jake asked as they finally made their way outside.

"You would be too if you had to pledge for those assholes," Zach said, and looked at the sky, "We better run, it's gonna start pouring any minute." 2 minutes actually. And it was going to be a fucking doozy. The timing couldn't be better though. Like even Zeus wanted to help out with Nick's last load.

----

"1"

Nick had stared at his phone the better part of a day and a night since he'd gotten this last text from Master. After two months of having his dick locked up, of taking loads in his ass or down his throat every day, of never knowing what sick games Master would throw at him, he was almost, finally free. It almost felt too good to be true. Although some small part of him was a little disappointed. After all, the last 50 or so loads hadn't been too bad. Though he'd never admit it to himself or anyone else, Nick had actually grown to enjoy his routine with his little.

Nick heard the expected knock on his door. He pocketed his phone and answered it, unable to hold back his smile as he opened the door and Pat walked in like he owned the place.

Pat was definitely the hottest of this year's pledge class. After Nick, maybe the hottest guy in the frat. He was 6' of pure muscle, his almost black hair styled in a short, tight fade.

"Sup big bro," Pat said grinning as Nick closed the door behind him. As he walked past him Nick felt weak at the knees as Pat's cologne wafted over him. He'd taken to wearing way too much for their morning visits, but by now Nick had grown to like it.

"Sup squirt," Nick said, trying to come off indifferent but he couldn't totally mask his affection. They'd grown close. Closer than Nick had with his big anyway. Not even including their morning ritual.

Without preamble Pat took his usual seat at Nick's desk and turned the chair around as he stripped off his shirt. "Give her a nice view, right?" Pat winked at Nick as Nick grabbed the blindfold and handcuffs from his bedside drawer, trying not to openly stare at Pat's tanned, chiseled and smooth chest.

"Is this still the last one?" Pat asked.

"Yep," Nick said, "She's worried about midterms, has to take a break." But when Nick saw Pat's open look of disappointment he added, "But maybe she'll be up for it like later, you know? Just not this daily thing." Nick was shocked the words had even come out of his mouth. He didn't want to do this shit again, did he? He was only doing it cause he had to, cause some sick fuck was forcing him too. But when he saw Pat's eyes light up at the possibility Nick felt his dick straining against its cage.

"Did she...did she say anything to you about yesterday?"

Nick bit his tongue before he curtly said, "No," and got behind Pat to cuff his hands behind the chair.

Nick still wasn't sure how he felt about their second to last session. It had started like any other, him sucking Pat as best he could as Pat talked dirty to him, and it didn't take long for Pat's dick to jump and start pumping his load into Nick's eager mouth.

"Fuckkkk baby, you're so fucking good to me," Pat had moaned as Nick's tongue swirled around his dickhead, making his whole body shiver. Nick kept sucking him as he grew soft, while he slowly worked the small dildo he'd gotten against his own prostate. "Yeah, play with yourself while you taste that jizz, cum for me," Pat cooed, hearing the sounds of Nick fucking his own hole. It wasn't long after Pat shot his load that Nick's caged dick squirted between Pat's legs. The prostate orgasms had been a lifesaver. Nick didn't know what he'd have done if he hadn't been able to shoot at all the last two months.

Nick pulled off Pat's dick with a final suck, and got to his feet, but before he could turn to leave the room Pat called out, almost desperately, "Wait!"

Nick stopped and stared at the bound and blindfolded freshman, his soft dick resting against his leg. Hearing his mystery sucker hadn't left Pat said, "Please, I just want to see you. Just for a second."

Nick's stomach churned and he bit his lip as he started walking towards the door. At the sound of his footsteps Pat cried out, "No, don't go. Please. I won't tell anyone, I swear. I don't even care what you look like, I just want to see your face. I want to know who you are. Even if you're like ugly or...even if you're a boy, I don't fucking care."

The last made Nick pause. He guessed it made sense Pat would think his mystery girl could be a boy. It wasn't a secret Nick batted for both teams after all. May make more sense some closet case would want to give anonymous blowjobs than some closet slut. But in the end it didn't really matter. Pat couldn't know it was Nick. Who the fuck knew what he may do, and if the rest of the frat found out...Nick couldn't even bear thinking about it. As Pat said, "Wait, please!" Nick turned the handle and walked out of the room.