Timestopper Ch. 18: The Tower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A pledge thing," Dion said brusquely, "One of the others will be here soon to get him out of it. Don't fuck with him."

"I wasn't fucking planning on it," Nick said defensively and added quietly, "Told you, was just wondering."

Dion looked at Nick confused. They'd barely spoken a word in 2 years, and mostly they'd just thrown insults at each other in passing. Weird that he was almost being friendly now. "Do you know Zach?"

"Nah," Nick said reflexively, then realizing it'd be weird if he was asking all this shit about a complete stranger added, "I mean, I've seen him around. And like I've heard about him." The last part was true at least. It seemed everyone on campus knew Zach, the little shit was absurdly popular. When Nick realized Dion was expecting some point to this stop and chat he added, "Congrats, dude. You guys make a hot couple."

"Thanks?" Dion said, still incredulous at Nick not being a douchebag, "Well I gotta get goin' so..."

"Sorry," Nick said, embarrassed with himself.

As Dion started walking away he stopped and turned back to Nick looking angry, "Nick I don't care if you're fucking with me, but I swear to Christ if you do a fucking thing to Zach--"

"Oh fuck off, like I'd do anything with a fag chi," Nick spat, some of his old self breaking through. Dion flipped him off as he walked away, almost reassured by Nick's usual douchiness.

Nick started walking back towards the library, moving onto the grass to try and stay out of Zach's line of sight. And he thought about how he had done a fucking thing to Zach. It was the root of all this shit, really. In his mind's eye he could still see the blond twink looking up at him scared, choking on his dick as forced him onto the bathroom floor. He could still picture the photo he took of Zach licking his dick just before.

And of course the roots went deeper too. He thought about that freshman chick who'd licked his balls as she could barely hold her eyes open. About that sophomore he'd sent pics of to the kid's family when he wouldn't suck Nick's dick after Nick fucked his ass. Of that girl who cried as he shoved his fist in her pussy and it almost made him cum without touching his dick. None of these memories turned him on the way they used to. Just a pile of sins Master had hung around his neck and turned into a nightmare.

Seeing Dion kiss and grope Zach turned Nick on, though. He sometimes dreamt about Zach's dick, the taste of Zach's cum. There was nothing like Zach's cum, it was worth every second he had to choke on him. But still, Nick had much preferred sucking Pat.

Nick went up to the fourth floor and found a seat that had a view of the entrance and the mens bathroom, took out his phone and started waiting. He texted Pat again, apologizing, begging him just to talk. The texts delivered but he didn't get a reply.

Thunder started to rumble outside when finally somebody else came up to the fourth floor, and Nick's stomach leapt as he saw it was a guy. Some punk red head with a gauge in his ear, looking a little pissed off. Pretty hot actually. He briefly looked at Nick before sitting in a chair by the large window that looked out over campus, taking out some textbook to read.

Nick openly stared at him. Nobody came up to the fourth floor for anything else, he knew this freshman was looking for action, Nick just needed to encourage him. Eventually the red head realized Nick was staring and blushed as he met his gaze. Nick pointedly looked from the guy to the bathroom and raised his eyebrows as he bit his lip. No use being subtle here.

The freshman seemed hesitant, but he shut his textbook, stood up and walked over to the bathroom. Nick grinned triumphantly as he went to follow him, but just as he was about to go through the bathroom door he heard somebody shout behind him, "Nick!"

It was Aaron, a brother from Nick's pledge class. He looked worried.

"What?" Nick asked, reluctantly turning away from the bathroom.

"Check your phone, dude, we gotta go. Kyle told me to check the library for anybody who may've missed it."

Nick pulled out his phone, annoyed. Kyle had texted the frat group chat, "all hands," code for an immediate emergency frat meeting.

"What the fuck happened?" Nick asked, going pale.

"Something to do with admin, Kyle wouldn't say anything else," Aaron said, "I know Steve just got that shipment, maybe he got pinched. Better get our story straight you know?"

"Shit," Nick muttered, but secretly he was relieved. He'd rather Steve got caught with a felony quantity of coke than have this be about him and Pat. "Give me 10 minutes dude, I'll be right behind you," Nick said, turning back towards the bathroom and the hot redhead, but Aaron grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Nah, we gotta go now," Aaron said forcefully, "Kyle said we don't have much time, may need to clear out our rooms and shit."

"Fuck," Nick was ready to scream. He had a freshman ready and waiting for him, he was so fucking close to being done. But Aaron wasn't taking no for an answer. Reluctantly Nick grabbed his shit and followed Aaron downstairs and out of the library, just missing Sean coming out of the bathroom, wondering where he had gone.

They weren't 5 steps out of the library when the sky opened up in a downpour, soaking both jocks to the bone in seconds. They sprinted back to SAE, their way dimly lit by the street lights and an occasional burst of lightning. By the time they got there the basement was full of brothers, half of them as soaked as Aaron and Nick. The pledge class came in shortly behind, their soaked white pledge shirts see through.

Kyle climbed onto the DJ dais at the back of the basement, and he called for the exec committee to join him. Nick was the frat Secretary so he made his way to the back, and was quickly wedged in between Stefan the pledge master and Ethan, a lineman and the frat Treasurer. Kyle pounded the table in front of him till everyone was quiet.

"We have a situation, brothers. One of our own has not only disgraced himself, but all of sigma alpha epsilon," Kyle said gravely. Nick felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise. The way he was talking it didn't sound like an admin problem.

"About a half hour ago I got a text from a blocked number. It said," and here Kyle read from his phone, "'It seems my toy talked back to you today. He should know better. Feel free to remind him of what he is.'"

Nick's stomach dropped. He knew that voice. He immediately started trying to back away and into the crowd but suddenly Ethan caught his upper arm in a vise like grip.

"Then I got these," Kyle said, and the movie projector turned on against the back wall. A video started, Nick naked on his knees beneath Zach's dick, staring up at the camera.

"Beg me for it." A heavily distorted version of Zach's voice rang through the basement's loudspeakers, but Nick's voice came through crystal clear as he answered in the video, "Please, please give me your load. I want your cum in me. Please, I'm begging you for it."

Immediately the video switched to a picture of Nick, red eyed and covered in Zach's cum. The frat started freaking out, everybody breaking out into laughter or curses as they looked back and forth between Nick on the projector and Nick, held by Ethan at the front.

Then the pictures kept coming. Selfies Nick knew he'd never taken but which showed him looking like he was eagerly sucking Zach's dick or Pat's dick. Shots of him tied up at a basement he didn't know where, his hole gaping and leaking cum. Then the motel video started. It showed the fat guy cumming in Nick's ass and writing "Cheap Whore" on his back before throwing singles at him. It showed a cop fucking Nick with his nightstick. It showed a long skinny dick in his mouth, with "Urinal Fag" written across his forehead. The pictures ended with a selfie of Nick on his bedroom floor, covered in spit and cum and piss and the sharpie drawings, and fisting his own ass.

The frat was in an uproar, multiple guys trying to get at Nick, but Ethan and Stefan were keeping them away as much as they were preventing Nick from leaving. Kyle pounded the table again.

"Brothers, there can be no respect for our brotherhood without self respect. Nick has completely forfeited all self respect. I call for an immediate vote of expulsion."

"No, Kyle wait, you don't understand, you can't fucking do this!" Nick yelled out.

"Shut that fucking whore up," Kyle spit, and Nick suddenly couldn't breathe as Stefan's fist connected with his chest, knocking the wind out of him. "Any opposed?" Kyle called out.

The frat immediately went quiet.

"In favor?"

The chorus of ayes shook the basement.

"Hold him," Kyle called, and Ethan and Stefan each grabbed one of Nick's arms. Kyle brought out a pair of scissors and started cutting the SAE letters out of the front of Nick's shirt, leaving a window to Nick's smooth, hard chest. Nick was in such shock he went silent.

"Well, brothers, we've got a cheap whore here. What should we do with him?" Kyle said to the crowd as he threw the scrap of cloth away.

"Kick his ass!"

"Fuck him!"

"Paddle him!"

Guys kept calling out suggestions, but Kyle raised a hand to quiet then down, "What I think I'm hearing," Kyle said, grinning menacingly at Nick, "Is take him to the Tower."

"No! Kyle, please, don't--" Nick begged, terrified, but the chant of "Tower! Tower!" had already started. Still holding Nick's arms Ethan and Stefan pushed through the crowd, dragging then carrying Nick upstairs as his legs went limp and his cries became increasingly desperate.

SAE was a Victorian style house, with a large turret on the front right side. At the top of the turret was a small attic-like room reached by an old metal spiral staircase. Its windows were taped closed with black curtains and sound proof padding was glued haphazardly to the walls. Along the side of the room was a chest next to a small mini fridge. In the center of the room, attached to a bolt in the ceiling, was a sex sling. Rumors on campus called it SAE's rape room, but SAE brothers called it the Tower.

Nick had spent plenty of time in the Tower. He'd brought more than a couple girls and guys up there to share with his brothers. Some of them liked it, the rest--well that was what roofies were for. As Ethan wrapped his arms around Nick's torso and carried him up the spiral staircase Nick knew he wouldn't like it.

Kyle had most of the guys wait downstairs, and just him, Ethan and Stefan were in the Tower as they dropped Nick onto the sling and started tying his hands and feet to the separate slings. Nick tried to squirm away from them, trying to keep himself from being locked in, but another punch to the gut knocked the fight out of him.

When they had Nick secure Kyle took the scissors out of his back pocket and proceeded to cut off the rest of Nick's shirt, then jeans, then underwear, leaving him naked but for his cock cage in the sling. The sling made Nick's body hang flat in the air, but his legs were pulled back and to the sides leaving his ass and hole on display, while his head was unsupported so when he eventually couldn't hold it up, or was pulled back, a guy would have easy access to his throat.

"Guys, please, don't do this, we're fucking brothers," Nick pleaded again, desperately trying to get Kyle just to look him in the eye. Kyle did, but Nick didn't like what he saw.

"You're not our fucking brother anymore, did you not hear a fucking word I said?" Kyle said coldly, then his eyes went down Nick's body and rested on the cock cage. He took Nick's balls and caged dick in his hand and pulled on them, making Nick grunt in pain.

"Fucking pathetic," Kyle whispered as he let go, then his hands went down to Nick's ass, tightly groping Nick's cheeks and pulling them apart to get a better view of his hole. "This pussy's got some fucking promise though," Kyle said as his finger brushed against Nick's tight slit.

"What're we thinking?" Stefan asked Kyle.

"I'm thinking exec team gets first dibs," Kyle answered, "Then give him to the pledges."

"Sweet," Ethan grinned as he grabbed one of Nick's ass cheeks in a big meaty hand.

"We should get the bitch fucked up first," Stefan said.

"Fuck yes we should," Kyle said, "What've we got up here?"

"Some beer and some G," Stefan said, glancing through the mini fridge.

"Stick with the beer, he needs to remember this," Kyle said as Stefan handed him a bottle of beer. Kyle popped the cap and took a swig as he looked down at Nick, Kyle's dick starting to tent his jeans. "Who'd've thought, little Nicky a sub bitch," Kyle laughed. They adjusted the leg holders further back, so Nick's ass pointed up to the ceiling.

Then Kyle spat straight on Nick's asshole and pressed the lip of the bottle to it. Nick instinctively tightened his hole but Kyle wasn't being gentle as he forced it inside Nick, Kyle's other hand starting to stroke his own dick as he watched Nick's ass grip the bottle. Kyle tilted the bottle up and Nick groaned as he felt the cold beer in his ass.

"Chug it, bitch," Kyle said, "Loosen that pussy up." Nick didn't listen until Stefan slapped his face, then he did as he was told. The beer felt so weird as it slowly went into his ass, the carbonation almost itchy. By the time the bottle was empty and his ass full Nick was already starting to feel drunk. He didn't think he'd ever felt so drunk from a single bottle of beer, but it went right from his ass to his head.

The guys lowered Nick's legs again and Kyle removed the bottle, beer immediately spurting out of Nick's ass as he did so, soaking the cheap old rug they had underneath the sling. Nick barely had time to register this beer douche before his ass was on fire from an ear splitting smack.

Nick screamed as Kyle pulled back the paddle again and smacked Nick's other cheek. He laid into Nick's ass, breathing heavily as Nick's cheeks bounced and quivered and turned a deep scarlet. At the sound of Nick's screams Nick could hear a muted cheer from the guys just outside the Tower. The total abandonment by the people he'd thought were his brothers hurt more than the sting of the paddle, and the paddle really fucking hurt.

By the time Kyle set the paddle down Nick didn't have the breath to scream, he was just choking on the pain, his muscles taut and covered in sweat as he pulled against his restraints. He didn't have any time to appreciate the reprieve before he heard the sound of Kyle's jeans hitting the floor.

Kyle smacked his dick against Nick's cage, "See, this is the fucking difference between a real man and a bitch, isn't it? I bet you've wished you could be up here for years, haven't you?"

Through his tears Nick choked out, "Kyle, please, I don't want--"

"Put his mouth to work," Kyle said, and like that Nick felt Stefan's fist yank his hair and pulled his head back, and Stefan's dick was in his mouth and plunging down to his throat. At the same time Nick felt Kyle spit on his ass again, then he felt Kyle's dick force its way inside him, giving Nick no time to adjust as he kept pushing in till his balls were resting against Nick's ass and Kyle's hips were pressing against Nick's red and sore cheeks. And as soon as he was balls deep, Kyle started plowing him. Not fast or slow or with any discernible rhythm, just hard and relentless.

Nick's screams were muted into a garbled mess as Stefan plunged into his throat, spit pouring out of Nick's mouth and down his face as he tried and failed to open up his throat and suppress the gag reflex Pat rarely hit.

"Natural fucking cocksucker," Stefan grunted as he kept fucking Nick's face, "Bitch was made for this shit."

"You're telling me bro, this fuckin pussy is eating my dick up," Kyle said as the two seniors high fived over the bound junior.

The guys didn't last long. With a roar Kyle buried his dick in Nick's ass and yelled, "fucking take it!" As he dumped his load in Nick's ass. Seeing Kyle breed him Stefan got close too, and came down Nick's throat before finishing on his face. None of the brothers or Nick noticed the locking mechanism disappear from Nick's cock cage.

"Of course I get the sloppy seconds," Ethan huffed as he pushed Kyle out of the way and immediately pressed his beer can thick dick to Nick's hole, making Nick scream again as he got stretched out.

"Shut the fuck up and clean my dick," Kyle said as he walked around and shoved his half hard dick covered in cum into Nick's mouth. Nick just let it rest in his mouth until Kyle slapped him again, at which point he started licking and sucking as Ethan wrecked his ass with short hard thrusts, quickly dumping another load inside Nick with a growl.

Ethan pulled out of his ass and Kyle pulled out of his mouth, and they both burst into laughter as they saw Nick's dick rising out of its cage, the dick part of the cage gripping to Nick's hardon as the base ring just became a cockring and made him even harder.

"Of course he fucking loves it," Kyle laughed. They made a cursory glance around the room trying to find the missing lock to cage Nick's dick again but they couldn't find it. "Guess we'll just have to get you a new one," Kyle grinned as he pulled his jeans back on, then the 3 of them went downstairs, leaving Nick leaking and covered in cum as his dick pointed at the ceiling, leaking pre. Nick was in shock and drunk and scared, but god damn did it feel good to feel a mostly free boner again.

Nick could hear Stefan yelling something downstairs, then he heard footsteps. A lot of them. Pledges started pouring into the tower, bumping against each other and Nick as they quickly surrounded him. Some of the pledges looked nervous, some of them disgusted, most of them grinning. Those were the ones whose hands immediately started feeling Nick up, grabbing his ass, pinching his nipples, slapping his face as they called him a bitch and whore and faggot.

Nick couldn't see who was the first to ram their dick up his ass, but he yelped as he felt it, eliciting laughter from the surrounding guys. It didn't take long till another pledge shoved his dick down Nick's throat.

The pledge class gangbang was a blur. Just one dick after another, guys traded back and forth on his mouth and ass, hands gripped his balls and ass and nipples, they came inside him and all over him, one kid even held open Nick's eye as his pledge brother shot his load in it. At some point they found the paddle Kyle had left up there and they took turns smacking Nick's ass, taking out all their frustrations from how the brothers had treated them for months on this helpless former brother, but it wasn't long before they got back to fucking him. Occasionally they'd pinch or slap Nick's rock hard dick, incredulous that anyone could be so fucking turned on as they were used so relentlessly.

Slowly the pledges started to thin. As guys came they left, letting their brothers take their turn. The last pledge in Nick's ass, a latino brother with an above average dick, fucked Nick for twenty minutes straight, till even the last guy to use Nick's throat left him to it. With a "puta" Alex dumped his load in Nick with all the others. He quickly put his clothes back on and spit on Nick's cum covered face before he left Nick alone in the sling.

In the dark room Nick was in a daze. His whole fucking life seemed in shambles. SAE had been his whole identity, his whole community, and now what the fuck was he. Hard, if nothing else. No matter how degraded and worthless Nick felt, his dick was glorying in its freedom. And as he let his the sensations of his dick distract him from his current situation, Nick couldn't help but think that he never saw Pat in the group of pledges. But then, maybe he'd just missed him. It was a fucking zoo at the beginning.

What could've been 10 minutes or an hour later Nick heard footsteps coming up the Tower again. He raised his head to see Kyle, Stefan and Ethan again. Kyle was holding some kind of metal rod with a wooden handle and a thick metal disk at the end, while Stefan had something that looked almost like a gun.