Timestopper Ch. 18: The Tower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Probably for the best we're almost done, don't need him getting any more attached,* Nick thought as he put the blindfold on Pat for the last time. The first few days he'd sucked Pat he'd just wrapped his head with an old shirt, but Nick had been paranoid he may be able to work it off. He instead ordered a heavy duty sleeping mask that completely blotted out his vision, and no matter how he scrunched up his face he wasn't able to get it off, or even adjust it to sneak a peak underneath.

"Enjoy it squirt," Nick said, slapping Pat on the shoulder, "I'll send her in."

"We may be a bit bro," Pat grinned, "I jacked off before I got here, wanted to make her work for the last one."

Nick's dick pulsed against his cage, "I'm sure she'll appreciate it." Nick clomped out of the room. He tried to make it sound as different as possible when Pat knew it was him walking across the cheap tile floor.

Like he always did, Nick walked down to the bathroom and waited about two minutes, making sure there were no brothers nearby as he walked back into the room. After he quietly shut and locked the door behind him Nick tiptoed over to Pat.

"Hey baby," Pat said, smiling seductively but mostly looking silly with the huge blindfold on, "How's my little cock slut?"

Nick unzipped his pants and took them off before he knelt between Pat's legs. He let his hands roam Pat's strong, thick thighs, up towards his crotch, his dick already tenting his jeans. Nick felt his own dick pushing the cage and his balls up and away from his body, painful but hot.

"Yeah you need it don't you," Pat said as Nick's hands started rubbing against his hard on. Nick started unbuttoning Pat's jeans, but when he tried to pull them off Pat raised his legs to stop him.

"No," Pat said, grinning, "Kiss me first."

Nick blushed. He tried to take Pat's pants down again but Pat wouldn't let him, "Nuh uh, you won't let me see you, fine, but I'll be fucking damned if I don't get a taste of that sexy little mouth."

Frustrated but excited, Nick let go of Pat's jeans and stood up. He briefly stroked his face to make sure it was smooth enough, didn't need to prove Pat's guess he was a boy right. He felt pre drip down his balls as he leaned down to Pat's full pink lips.

As soon as their lips touched Pat's latched to Nick's. The freshman's tongue invaded his mouth and Nick gave into it, drunk on the smell of Pat's cologne and turned on by Pat's passion as he pushed against the chair, straining against the handcuffs to take as much of Nick in his mouth as he could.

After maybe 30 seconds Nick pulled back, loving the way Pat leaned forward trying to find his lips again.

"Oh my fucking god, you taste so good," Pat moaned as he realized Nick had stopped, "I could kiss you all fucking day, baby. Come on, just a little more."

But Nick was back on his knees, smiling as he went for Pat's pants again.

"Alright," Pat said raising his ass and letting Nick pull them down, "My little cockslut's hungry aren't you."

As Nick pulled down Pat's jeans and briefs his dick sprung back against Pat's belly, sticking to it with a thin stream of pre.

"Lick my balls," Pat commanded, and Nick immediately buried his face in them, his tongue flicking between them as Nick savored the salty, manly flavor.

"Good fucking girl," Pat moaned, "Suck on them."

Nick pulled one into his mouth, letting his tongue run all around it as his cheeks sucked against it.

"Both of them."

Nick pulled the second one in too, stuffing his mouth with Pat's balls and taking in the sight of Pat's beautiful, thick 6" cut dick set against his perfect body.

"You want that dick, don't you bitch?" Pat said huskily, biting his lip as he threw back his head, "Tell me you want it."

"Mhmm," Nick mumbled in as high a pitch as he could while still gargling Pat's balls.

"Fucking take it then, choke yourself on it," Pat demanded.

Nick let the balls plop from his mouth and took Pat's dick in hand before taking it to the hilt and down his throat. It was nowhere near as big as Zach's, it wasn't even that big compared to some of Pat's pledge brothers from what he could tell in the showers, but it was just long enough that Nick gagged a little as the head pushed into his throat. Not that Nick cared as he took in the scent of Pat's pubes and the taste of his pre on his tongue.

Nick found a rhythm and started bobbing up and down on Pat's dick, Pat occasionally thrusting in time with him. With one hand Nick fondled Pat's balls, while the other slipped between his legs and he started to finger himself. Meanwhile Pat kept up the dirty talk, alternatively praising Nick as a good girl and denigrating him as a needy little cocksucker.

Nick sucked for a long time. Pat wasn't kidding when he'd said he'd have to work for it. Nick felt sweat drip from his brow, and Pat's muscled torso had a nice sheen of sweat as he looked up at it. As he kept pounding his own prostate Nick slowly felt his own balls rise, and as if in time he felt Pat's dick pulse.

"Fuck, baby, I'm getting close," Pat breathed. Nick redoubled his efforts, slipping another finger inside himself as he closed his eyes and picked up his speed. He didn't see the blindfold silently fall off Pat's face.

"Nick?! What the FUCK dude!"

Nick couldn't even react before he felt Pat's foot connect with his chest as Pat kicked him away. With one hand deep inside his ass and the other formerly caressing Pat's balls Nick couldn't save himself from tumbling across the room.

He quickly recovered though and pulled himself to his feet, seeing Pat furiously struggle against his handcuffs as he tried to pull himself out of the chair.

"Get me the fuck out of these things bro," Pat huffed as he strained.

Nick walked over to him, saying, "Pat, just calm down, I can expl--"

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT," Pat bellowed.

Nick quickly got behind him and undid the handcuffs, letting Pat jump to his feet. "Just listen to me bro, I didn't mean--"

But Pat ignored him. He quickly pulled his jeans back up, struggling to tuck away his still hard dick, but the second he did he left the room without giving Nick a second glance, slamming the door behind him.

Nick sank onto the ground his heart racing. What the fuck was he going to do? What was Pat going to do? He'd been so fucking close, how did he--

Nick saw the blindfold laying on the ground beside his chair. He picked it up and saw the elastic strap had been snipped neatly in two. Then he heard his phone buzz on his bedside table. Tremulously, he stood and went to pick it up. He'd gotten a new text.

Master: The perils of catfishing, huh? Don't worry, I'll handle the last one.

Nick gulped and immediately tried to text back no, that he could find someone, but it wouldn't deliver. He tried to download Grindr, figuring if he got a load before Master did whatever he planned to do maybe he wouldn't. But every time he downloaded the app it deleted itself. Nick heard a pounding on his door.

"Yo, everything ok in there?" It was Kyle, the SAE president.

"It's fine," Nick said, quickly standing up and putting his pants back on. He ran over to the door and threw it open.

"What was up with the shouting?" Kyle asked, seeing Nick look uncharacteristically sheepish. Or maybe characteristically. The last couple months Nick had almost seemed a different person than the brash, cocky kid Kyle had known the last two years.

"Nothing, I, uh, stubbed my toe," Nick said, hating the lie as soon as it was out of his mouth.

"...Alright dude," Kyle said skeptically, "We better get going to euro soon."

"Yeah, just let me get my shit together," Nick said as he abruptly shut the door in Kyle's face. He buried his face in his hands and bit his lip hard to hold back a scream. What the fuck was he in for?

----

Nick's day was terribly stressful. Not only was he worried that at any moment Master could teleport him to some new motel horror, but he was also worried about what Pat was going to do. Every time Kyle checked his phone in class Nick's throat tightened, and after class every time he saw a brother around campus he thought maybe they knew.

But nothing happened. Master seemed content with letting him go about his day, and his frat brothers didn't treat him any different than usual. Nick tried texting Pat, but he went unanswered. A part of him just wished the shoe would drop, that almost anything would be better than this tension. But it didn't, and as the day passed by Nick went to the football stadium for practice with severe trepidation.

He immediately felt better when he walked through the door to the locker room and felt his cock cage suddenly disappear. It was the only request Master had granted Nick, that he didn't have to wear it during practice or games. Nick was glad Master hadn't changed his mind today. Nick had half expected he would.

In fact nothing was different about the locker room today, except Pat's absence. Only Nick noticed though, at least until they went onto the field and his pledge brothers started asking nervously if anybody knew where he was.

"You have any idea Nick?" Ben, Pat's friend asked.

"Just cause he's my little doesn't make him my problem," Nick answered harshly as he adjusted his shoulder pads and distanced himself from the freshmen, who were getting increasingly worried--they knew there was collective punishment for a pledge's unexcused absence from practice.

But Coach Jim came out to the field, and the talking ceased. He ordered them into some push-ups and while they counted them off he did a headcount. After they'd done 30 he ordered them to stand.

"Where's our backup QB?" the Coach asked loudly. He wasn't happy with the silence for an answer. Neither was Stefan, this year's Pledge Master, who started glaring at the pledges when he realized Pat was missing. Between the coach and Stefan Nick wasn't sure who the pledges were more afraid of just then.

"We're 4 days out from one of the biggest games of the season, and you're telling me no one knows where our backup quarterback is?" Coach Jim barked out furious, "What kind of team is this? You know what, give me 10 laps while you think about it."

The team groaned as they started running, each lap a quarter mile long. As they ran the pledges paled hearing the upperclassmen curse about it. Nick wasn't feeling too hot either.

Practice was rough. The season hadn't been going well, and Coach Jim was brutal running through the plays, yelling in players' faces and making them run laps till they puked when they fucked up. When Nick missed a throw straight through his hands he had to do 100 pushups on the sideline, his arms feeling like deadweights by the time he was done.

When they finished practice everyone was tired and pissed off. They went to the locker rooms, and after a final tongue lashing from Coach Jim he left them to shower and change. Before they could though, Stefan stood up on a bench and shouted, "Pledges, lineup!"

2 months into pledging the freshmen were quick to fall in line.

"Where is your fucking pledge brother?" Stefan demanded. When he was met by silence he added, "I swear to Christ, if I don't get a fucking answer--"

"He wasn't in calc today, pledge master!" Ben yelled out, "And he didn't answer any of my texts."

"When was the last time somebody saw him?" Stefan asked.

For a moment Nick was worried someone had seen him leave the house this morning in a fury, but only Tony spoke up, saying he'd seen him walking across campus sometime that afternoon.

"You fuckers are supposed to be keeping your brothers accountable," Stefan yelled, "Because you didn't there will be consequences. You'll find out what they are as soon as you find your missing brother. I'd try to find him fucking quick if I were you, it's gonna be worse the longer it takes."

With that warning the team started getting undressed. Nick worked off his pads and his cleats, then stripped off his tight pants. But just as his thumb slipped into the band of his jockstrap Nick felt a familiar tightness around his dick. He blanched.

"Dude, you're not getting dressed right now, are you? We fucking reek," James, another Junior, asked as Nick went to put on his pair of jeans. James' own dick was hanging low for all the world to see, not that anyone but Nick thought anything of it.

"I, uh, have to go see this chick," Nick mumbled as he stepped into one pants leg.

"The one that made you shave your ass and pubes?" James asked grinning.

"That's the one," Nick said.

"When you gonna bring her around?"

"I told you dude, she's 29 she doesn't have time for college kid shit."

"Just college kid dick apparently," Kyle butted in, apparently overhearing their conversation. "If she wants you smooth like that she's not gonna want you stinking. You'll make the frat look bad bro, come on, rinse off at least."

"Fuck you dude, you don't know what she--"

But before he could finish Kyle yelled out "Hose him down!" Immediately nearby guys grabbed Nick's arms, and another couple grabbed his legs. It was a common bit of rough housing for the SAE guys. Usually reserved for a brother who was insufficiently hygienic and needed a lesson, but occasionally for laughs on some unfortunate pledge. They stripped the target and used a hose that was in the showers to hose them down if they got too dirty. The hose was always freezing.

Nick put up more of a fight than guys usually did, but he couldn't do much when a couple lineman got in to help hold him in place. The guys were laughing and jeering, but when they stripped off Nick's jockstrap they slowly went quiet, and the guys holding him let go.

"What the fuck's on your dick, bro?" Kyle asked, staring at Nick's chastity cage.

Nick's face turned a red so deep it was almost purple, "I fuckin told you, dude, she's into kinky shit."

There was an uncomfortably long silence before finally Kyle started laughing, "This is the worst fucking case of pussy whipped I've ever seen."

The rest of the guys laughed along with him, pointing and jeering at Nick's cage. Nick felt ready to die, but he tried to sound as angry as he could and said "Fuck you, bro."

"As if you could," Kyle immediately threw back, getting another howl of laughter from the guys, "Clean yourself off, pussy boy. We've all seen your clit cage, I'm guessing that's why you didn't want to shower."

Before Nick could think of a reply, Kyle walked away, still laughing. 2 months ago Nick would've sucker punched anybody that talked to him like that. But he hadn't been wearing a chastity cage 2 months ago. So instead of lashing out, Nick meekly ignored the taunts and jokes from the rest of the guys as he followed them into the showers.

Nick went under the nearest shower head and made the water as hot as he could. Slowly his cock cage stopped being the center of conversation and the guys went back to talking about chicks or sports or where the fuck Pat was. Nick was relieved. He had thought it would be a disaster, but then now that he thought about it some more, why should it be? He'd seen plenty of other brothers do way more embarrassing shit, and he'd laughed along with everyone else, but they would move on. Maybe some ball busting over it, but that was just what brothers did right?

Nick was finally starting to calm down in the heat of the shower and started lathering himself with soap when some movement caught his eye. Khalid, the sophomore standing next to him, started getting hard, his thick circumcised dick pulling away from his body. Then Mark, the lineman on his other side, quickly proving himself a grower. Nick blushed fiercely and started looking straight at the wall ahead of him.

"God damn," Kyle said, "Like they put viagra in the water."

Nick glanced around and realized the whole team was getting hard, over 2 dozen dicks sticking out like flagpoles. His own dick started to press against its cage.

"What the fuck, bro," Stefan said, pushing his own impressive 7"s down against his leg, "I'm not even fucking horny right now, just like my dick decided it needed some sun."

"You know what I bet it is," Kyle said, "It's like when chicks live together long enough they start getting their periods at the same time. Same shit, but boners."

The guys laughed about it, some of them waving their dicks around, others slapping other guys' dicks. They got quieter as their dicks got harder though. Some of them started dripping pre, or even feel like they were about to shoot. Kyle grabbing Nick by the shoulder brought them back to attention though.

"Let's see, did you get your money's worth?" He asked and when Nick turned to face him the room burst into laughter at Nick's dick straining against its cage.

Nick felt ready to crawl into a hole. Rather than respond to Kyle he went to set his bar of soap down on the ledge for it under the shower head, but as he did it slipped through his fingers.

"Oh come on dude, little on the nose for a pussy boy to be dropping the soap isn't it?" Kyle said, staring at Nick's blushing face as his free 8" cock pointed at Nick's own caged nub.

"Fuck you bro," Nick muttered and he tried to walk past Kyle, but Kyle put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him back.

"Pick up your shit," Kyle demanded. The showers had gone quiet as everyone watched the confrontation.

For a moment Nick considered fighting him. He didn't like the way Kyle was looking at him, some mixture of contempt and...anger maybe. But Nick knew he wouldn't stand a chance against Kyle, the senior had 3"s and 30 pounds on him. Nick tried to stare Kyle down instead, but Nick lost that pretty quick. So, defeated, he knelt down and picked up the bar of soap, feeling the eyes of the guys around him on his ass as if they'd been groping him.

"There, you fucking happy? Douche," Nick said as he set the soap down and again tried to walk past Kyle. This time Kyle didn't push him back, but he didn't move either and made Nick slide past him, Nick feeling Kyle's dick brush his side.

As soon as Nick was past him and walking out of the shower Kyle said, "Nice job keeping it clean bro," and slapped Nick's ass. Not the hard, quick smack they'd usually do on the field or in the locker room, but a meaty one, one where Nick could feel his fingers briefly press into his flesh.

Nick didn't respond, he stuck his head down and kept walking out, desperately avoiding staring at the lineup of hard dicks pointing at him, or the eyes of his brothers following him out of the shower. But even in his peripheral vision he saw a lot of them had that same look Kyle had. And instinctively he realized it wasn't anger in their faces, but hunger. They were looking at him like prey.

Nick dressed and left the lockers before anyone else had even left the showers. He knew he needed to get out of there.

Practice went late, and by the time he left the sun was setting and clouds were rolling in. It smelled like a storm was coming.

Nick headed towards the library, hoping to find somebody he could blow in the fourth floor bathroom. He slowed down as in the distance he saw Zach and Dion by the front steps. Dion was kissing Zach and he even grabbed his dick, but for some reason Zach was just standing there not moving. With a smack on the ass Dion left Zach, and started walking straight in Nick's direction.

Dion steadfastly avoided even looking at Nick, but before Nick knew he'd opened his mouth he said, "Sup, Dion."

"Nick," Dion said warily, coming to a stop. They'd briefly been friends their freshman year. They hadn't exactly stopped being friends on good terms, the SAE and Sig Chi brothers were open about their mutual animosity.

Nick nodded towards Zach, "You guys dating or something?"

"Yeah. What about it?" Dion asked aggressively, expecting an insult.

"Nothing, just curious, dude," Nick said, adjusting his backpack self consciously. He couldn't help but give Dion a once over. He wondered if Dion choked on Zach's dick the way he had. If the little twink were as aggressive with his boyfriend as he'd been with Nick. Nick doubted it. "Why's he standing still like that?"