Timid Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley reached behind and undid the bra. She sucked in a deep breath then she set the bra on the table. Her breasts were heavy and smooth with a few faint blue veins here and there. They hung down and her nipples nearly pointed at the ground. She had large, pale pink areolae, her nipples were long and hard. I smiled at her. Shirley placed her hands on her chest and tried to make them stand up some.

"My boobs have gotten so ugly. I hate them."

"Put your hands down. Your tits are lovely. Very nice. Turn around again." I waited until she'd complied. The sun reflected from her pale skin. She clearly didn't get a lot of sun and except for her legs and upper arms, she was devoid of tan lines. I licked my lips again and wondered if she could hear my heart pounding. My dick was hard and uncomfortable inside my jeans.

"Your body is satisfactory. You'll be servicing me next Wednesday. I want you to shave your pubic hair before then. You don't need to remove it all, but when you stand before me naked, I want to see your pussy lips. Now get dressed. I'll pick you up Friday evening at seven. Have your dancing shoes ready." I rose and stood with my hands on my hips.

"Dancing shoes?"

"Was that too much? I didn't mean that satisfactory thing, you're gorgeous." I felt a blush rush to my face.

Shirley smiled and stepped into her shorts then pulled the tee-shirt on. She wadded up her underwear and stuck it under her arm. "That was very exciting. Thank you, John. I'm looking forward to next week. Try to be a little more demanding and forceful."

I nodded and wiped sweat from my forehead. "Can I help you clean up or something?"

"It's just these couple things. I'll get it. So, we're going dancing Friday?"

"Yes. I read somewhere that dancing is the socially acceptable proxy for having sex in public?"

"You're not worried about being seen having proxy sex with an old lady?" Shirley giggled.

I stepped to her side and hugged her. "You're beautiful, Shirley and I'm keen on having real sex with you someday soon."

Shirley batted her eyes a couple times, then shared a soft kiss for just a moment.

***

Other than a couple off color remarks from Rick, which Shirley squelched, our night of dancing went off without a hitch. I used the evening to learn how Shirley moved and enjoyed holding her close while we danced. It was painfully evident she was a much better dancer than me. Regardless, her body felt great in my arms and I was eager to play the game again.

I spent the next few days wondering what exactly Shirley and I would be doing on Wednesday. I had a pretty good idea by late Tuesday night.

I woke and got my bookwork done early. I called Shirley just after noon and asked if she was up for it. She replied that I should bring it.

I knocked at her back door. Shirley's face lit up as she bid me enter. I returned her smile.

"So, what do you have planned? Or should I say, how can I be of service?" Shirley said with her coy smile teasing me.

"We'll be in your living room for the next hour or so. I've decided I don't need servicing today. We'll be doing something else."

"Oh. Okay." Shirley's face dropped, but she led the way. I admired her ass as she walked. My heart raced in anticipation. She was dressed casual again, but it didn't matter. My first order of business was to have her get rid of those garments.

I looked around the living room a second, then dragged a chair closer to the coffee table. I sat down in it.

"Stand in front of the couch," I said.

Shirley complied with a little wink.

"Take off your clothes and show me your shave job."

Shirley undressed taking her time. My excitement increased as her shirt and bra fell to the floor. Her pendulous breasts, freed from their confinement, wiggled at her every movement. Her shorts followed. She stood with her thumbs in the waist band of her panties. I motioned with a hand for her to continue.

The panties slid down her legs and she stood up straight.

She'd gone fully shaved. I thought her pussy looked similar to a smooth peach. It gave her a younger appearance all by itself. My dick stirred and grew thick.

"I like that. I really do. Looks totally edible."

"Don't get out of character John. You're supposed to be bossy and a little mean," Shirley said with a grin.

"Oh, yeah. Well. Sit on the edge of the couch and put your feet on the coffee table." I waited for her to comply.

"Spread your feet apart so I can see your pussy. Farther. That's good."

Her pussy lips were an interesting shade, similar to ground cinnamon. Only a small portion of the inner lips were exposed and a hint of the bright pink insides showed near her bottom. I chewed my lower lip and my pulse thundered at my temples.

"Pleasure yourself and don't stop until you've had an orgasm. I want to see your face when you come."

"Are you sure?"

"I didn't come here to argue, I came over to watch you pleasure yourself."

"Yes, Sir."

Shirley slipped a finger between her labia parting them so that her pink core was visible. She circled her clitoral hood with a finger using a light, soft touch. It took a few minutes, but a sigh finally escaped her lips. She increased her pressure and used two fingers on her clit, but didn't actually touch it. She circled close to and around it. I made a mental note of her technique for future reference.

She arched her neck letting her head lay on the cushions. I thought to correct her, but decided to wait. I used my forearm to discreetly rub my cock through my jeans. I shifted in my seat.

Shirley moved her other hand to her breasts. She rubbed, squeezed and tweaked her nipples. Soft groans and sighs were coming from her at regular intervals. Her thighs twitched and her breathing increased in both depth and speed.

"Pick up your head and look at me. I want to see your eyes when you come."

Shirley's wide brown eyes met mine. I glanced at her pussy, the lips were engorged and a vibrant red. I returned my attention to her face. Her eyes grew wider and her nostrils flared. Shirley's jaw slackened and her mouth hung open slightly.

She cried out, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh fuck."

She threw her head back again. A tremor rushed across her belly. Her fingers pressed in on her clit. Her massive tits shivered. The muscles of her thighs and calves flexed, tensing and relaxing. Her pussy glistened with the release from deep inside. The quaking reached a crescendo as she lifted her ass off the couch and her whole body shook for several seconds. The tremors passed and Shirley slouched into the seat.

She lay there moaning for what seemed a long time. Her breasts heaved as she breathed deep and noisily. Her thighs would twitch once in a while. She covered her vulva with her hand, palpitating it every so often.

I got up and shifted my swollen dick into a comfortable position and joined her on the couch. "Are you all right, Shirley?"

She turned her face toward me and smiled. Her eyes were dusky and calm. "Oh my God, yes. I'm fine."

"I'm glad to hear it. I thought maybe I'd lost you there for a minute. May I touch you?"

"Please do."

I squeezed one of her breasts and kissed and sucked on the other. I switched and Shirley sighed. A salty patina of sweat graced her skin.

"That was so marvelous. Thank you for that," Shirley said.

I released her tits and smirked. "I didn't do anything but watch. It was hot though."

Shirley dropped a hand to my thigh. The faint aroma of her sex came to me, I groaned knowing I was going to have to leave.

"I haven't had an orgasm like that in years. I don't know what happened, but it was just so powerful. It must have been the audience." Shirley fanned herself with a hand.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed it too. Now, I have to go home and masturbate."

"You could stay, you know? I can take care of that problem for you." Shirley flashed a demure smile and rubbed my swollen crotch.

I shook my head and chuckled. "I don't think I can measure up to what I just saw. Not right now anyway. I've already got the start of a mess in my pants. I'll let you cool down a little."

"All this teasing is for a reason, young man." She squeezed my nuts through my jeans. "And that mess in your pants belongs in me."

I leaned over taking her in my arms and kissed her hard and passionate. Shirley wasted no time ripping my shirt off over my head. I moved my lips to her neck and kissed my way down it to her chest. I squeezed her big tits and held the nipples to my lips, kissing, licking and sucking them with firm-gentle pressure. I savored the taste of her sweat and the smell of her aroused sex.

Shirley cooed and pulled at my belt and jeans. I broke our embrace and stood in front of her. She whisked down my pants and underwear in a single motion. My erection popped out at her, thick and red with a smear of pre-cum on the tip. Shirley clamped her lips on the head and slid one hand between my legs, her fingers circled my asshole. She messaged my sack with the other hand.

I sucked in a deep breath and struggled to keep my balance as I kicked off my shoes and tried to step out of my pants. Shirley's lips and hands were unrelenting. I gave up trying to get out of my pants. I stood there enjoying her ministrations and the shocks of pleasure racing through my body. Just as I was sure I was going to come she stopped and smiled up at me. My cock twitched, damp with her saliva and my own pre-cum.

"I want you inside me John. I want you right now."

"I won't last long after that."

Shirley nodded and lay back. "That's okay, I haven't had a real cock in so long, I won't either."

I finally got rid of my pants and lowered myself between her thighs. I kissed her again. My fingers found her sex, she was wet and hot. Shirley gently swatted my hand away and grabbed my cock. She guided me to her entrance then smiled. She rubbed my cock head up and down her sex several times coating it with moisture, then nodded.

I plunged into her. A moan of pure joy escaped her. I pulled out and stabbed back into her channel. She groaned and encouraged me by rolling her hips to meet me. Her wet tunnel rewarded my cock with hot, firm pressure. I rose on my arms watching her face. Shirley's eyes were closed and lips were clamped tight in concentration.

My climax was fast approaching, but I drove into her with all the power I could muster. Shirley's nostrils flared several times then her mouth opened and she gasped her breath in ragged gulps. A shudder ran through her and I fought to keep from coming. It was a futile exercise, my semen erupted and spilled deep inside Shirley's body.

My thrusting staggered to a halt as I grunted and fell onto Shirley's chest. Her breasts stuck to me as they flattened under my weight. I clung to the woman, panting and mumbling incoherent expletives in her ear. She found my lips and devoured my mouth and tongue. I finally rose on trembling arms, taking my weight off her.

"Thank you, John. That was more than exciting. I can't remember the last time I had two orgasms so close together."

I blew a long hot breath out. "I think you've done this before. You're very good at it."

Shirley laughed. "Once or twice maybe."

I eased my cock out of Shirley and stood. My cock hung limp, coated with a mixture of our juices. Shirley sat up and cleaned me with her mouth. My cock responded by growing semi-stiff again.

"It's been even longer since I've been able to get a man up twice in so short a time," Shirley said. "I don't suppose I could talk you into seconds before you go?"

I glanced at my watch. "I should have come over earlier, you've got just enough time to shower and be dressed before Rick gets home."

Shirley giggled. "I'm a horrible mother. For a second there I forgot about him."

"It's understandable. Based on how excited I am, I can only hope you're somewhat the same." I offered her a hand helping her to stand. Her legs shook a little. I took her in my arms and kissed her hard with passion and didn't hide my arousal, pressing my once again aching hard-on against her belly. We broke our kiss and breathed deeply staring at each other.

"I hate it, but I've got to go," I said.

"I don't want you to, but I'll let you off the hook this time."

I kissed her again. We walked toward the staircase. Shirley paused at the bottom.

She touched my face. "You are a wonderful young man. Next week we switch. It's time for you to experience some of the excitement I've been having and I'll be expecting some more of this." She squeezed my cock.

"You've got it. Call me if you have any instructions."

"I will."

I watched her naked ass as she climbed the stairs before dressing and letting myself out.

***

Monday, I got a text from Shirley. It told me I'd need to wear smooth shiny boxer shorts on Wednesday and a bow tie, but not a clip on. I was a briefs guy so I had to make a trip to the store and ask the clerk for assistance. I discovered a plethora of styles and materials. I settled on a couple pairs in polyester, one red and one blue.

The tie was another matter. I bought two, matching my shorts and had the clerk show me how to tie it. I thought it looked terrible. When I got home, I searched the internet for how-to videos and practiced for an hour until I was sure I could tie it without issues.

Just before lunch on Wednesday I got a call from Shirley.

"I'm sorry, John, I got called in to work today. Some sort of emergency. I won't be able to break away in time for our appointment. I'm hoping we can reschedule for next week at the same time."

"I'm crushed. Sounds like there's someone listening to you."

"That's correct. Next week?"

"I'm tempted to try and get you to say something that'll make you have to explain to your coworker." I allowed an evil snicker.

"That wouldn't do at all."

"Okay, I'm disappointed, but I can wait. If I have to. I've got two pair of boxers, red and blue. Which one should I wear?"

"The first one will be great."

"Okay, I'll test run them and think about you the whole time."

"That's wonderful. Thank you, Goodbye."

"See you later."

I went to the fridge and grabbed a beer. I looked out the window and wondered what Shirley had in mind for me.

Saturday morning, I tossed the keys to Rick. "Okay, it's test day. Concentrate and remember what you've learned and this will be a smooth run."

"I know the stuff, but I'm a little nervous," Rick said.

"Everyone gets nervous when they're being evaluated. Want some more pressure? Your mom is counting on you passing. Both so she can save some money and so she knows you're a safe driver."

Rick frowned at me. "Gee, thanks."

"Knowledge is your best friend. Relax, take a deep breath and let's go."

***

"I'm ready for you. Be here in five minutes." Shirley didn't wait for an answer. She just hung up. I smiled, I already had on the boxers and the tie was in my pocket. My heartbeat quickened. I rushed out the back door and over to Shirley's.

She was dressed in a casual business suit. Dark slacks and matching jacket with a button-down shirt. She'd pulled her hair back and up. It was a little severe for my liking. Her arms were crossed and she tapped a foot as she stared at me.

"Well, I guess you'll do. Strip down to your shorts and put on your tie. I'll decide if you're staying when I get a better look at you."

I complied. I was pleased with my effort tying the tie. I stood there with my arms at my sides. I got goose bumps as Shirley walked all the way around me and traced her palm across my less than rock hard abs. It was the first time I'd ever been so blatantly treated like a piece of meat.

"Adequate. Now make me a margarita. Everything you need is on the counter. If you don't know how, the recipe is in this book." Shirley tapped a book on the table. "The quality of the rest of your day will depend on that drink. I'll be waiting in the living room. Don't take too long."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I didn't know anything about margaritas so I thumbed through the recipe book until I found it. I held the book open by dropping a lime in the spine. I taste-tested the finished concoction and shrugged. I had no clue if it was any good or not.

"I'm getting very thirsty, John," Shirley called from the other room.

I rushed in and presented her the drink. Her face was inscrutable as she sipped. She set it aside and motioned for me to stand back. My pulse found another gear and my breathing grew shallow.

"Acceptable. Now dance and make me want you." She picked up a remote, Bon Jovi started playing.

I started moving with the music. Bon Jovi? Not one of my favorites, but what the hell. I tried to recall what male dancers did in the movies I'd seen. I didn't have any firsthand experience to draw from. I bumped my hips this way and that, mixed with an occasional thrust. I was certain I looked ridiculous.

Shirley's raised eyebrows and stifled giggles confirmed my suspicions. None the less, she produced a wad of eight or ten single dollar bills from a pocket. She motioned for me to come closer. I stopped about a foot from her and thrust my hips at her in time with the music. She shook her head and frowned, but she stuck a single in my waist band then waved me away.

I wasn't sure why, but in spite of my embarrassment I was getting aroused by these shenanigans. Shirley sipped her drink and signaled me to come closer again. I did and she stuck another bill in my waistband.

"Turn around and shake your ass. Give me something I haven't seen before."

I spun around, lost my balance and had to catch myself on the arm of a chair. I tried to play it off, but Shirley erupted in laughter.

"Oh God, John, you're a terrible dancer. Staying in character is impossible. Come back over here."

I danced back to her. She pulled my waistband open and peeked in then smiled up at me. "I find your equipment satisfactory."

I knew I was blushing again. Okay, I had that one coming.

Shirley let the waistband snap back on my belly. "You'll only have to finish the next song, but first..." She fished my cock out through the fly. Her hand was soft and warm. My dick sprang to rigid attention in response.

"Looks like you're having a good time." She smiled. "There you go, now get back to dancing."

I pranced around some more, feeling like a complete fool, but my erection didn't fade. Shirley summoned me back to her. I stopped in front of her and thrust my cock at her while trying not to be too over the top.

She stroked my dick slow and firm. Another bill got stuffed in my shorts then she leaned forward. I shivered in anticipation of her hot mouth.

The front door flew open and two people who'd been talking and laughing fell silent. Rick and one of his friends stood there, mouths agape. I turned my back to them, yanking my cock from Shirley's grasp.

"Ricky, what—"

"Mom? What the hell?"

Rick's friend broke into laughter. "I'll see you later, dude. Bye, Mrs. Jamison." Then he ran down the front steps.

"Ricky, what are you doing home so early?"

"It was an early release day. It's on the calendar. It's obvious you didn't read it. What the hell's going on? John?"

I crammed my junk back inside my shorts and thanked God my cock shrunk to normal proportions. "Hey, Rick. Ah, embarrassing moment."

"Embarrassing? Mom, is this how you're paying for that defensive driving certificate?"

"Richard. That's just obscene. Of course not. John and I are...just playing around."

"Obscene? Mom do you realize what Tom and I just saw? I'll never be able to show my face in school again."

"If he's really your friend he won't say anything," Shirley said.

"He's already blabbing to anyone who'll listen. I'm lucky he didn't think to take a picture. It'll be all over school by homeroom tomorrow."

"It's not that bad—"

"Not that bad? Mom...At best he'll tell everyone you were jerking off a stripper. At worst he recognized John and he'll tell everyone you were blowing the neighbor."