Timid Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ricky—"

"Mom, he's telling the whole school you're a slut and a whore."

I decided to step in. "That's enough, Rick. Regardless what you think, don't talk to your mother like that."

"Fuck you, John. I thought you were my friend. You're fucking around with my mom behind my back and now the whole school knows."

"Richard, keep a civil tongue in your mouth," Shirley said.

"Is that what you were doing?"

Shirley sat there. Her mouth worked a couple times, but no words came out. "I wasn't blowing John."

"Like it matters at this point. I'm going to my room and throwing myself out the window. I can't ever go back to school, ever." Rick stomped up the stairs. Shirley and I jumped when the door slammed.

"I assume that wasn't in the game plan," I said.

"Not hardly."

"I'll go talk to him."

"No, it'd be best if you went home. I'll talk to him."

I nodded, kissed her, then gathered up my clothes and left.

***

Saturday afternoon Shirley called me.

"I've decided to list the house and move Ricky and me to Indiana to be close to my sister," she said.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to stop you or help you?"

"No, I'm afraid Ricky was right. It's been pure hell for him at school. I spoke with a counselor on the phone. I couldn't bring myself to face the poor woman in person."

"That's a shame. I'm sorry this happened. I'm sorry you feel the need to move away. I'll miss you both."

"We'll miss you too."

"Well, Rick probably won't."

"That's not true, John. He's just a little confused about what was going on. One day he'll understand."

"Maybe we should've been playing here at my house."

"There are a lot of should've and could've scenarios. I've run them all through my head. What's done is done. I just wanted to let you know what's happening. You've got the right to hear it from me."

"I feel horrible that we won't be able to have our relationship grow into something special."

"It's already something special John. I'll miss you very much. Be well."

"You too." The line went dead.

A couple weeks later I went to the door and watched three or four men as they finished loading Shirley and Rick's stuff into a moving van. I drifted out onto my driveway feeling like a lost soul.

Shirley and Rick came over to me.

"We've got an offer, not as much as I'd hoped, but I accepted it. We'll be getting on our way in a few minutes," Shirley said.

"I wish things had worked out differently."

"We all do. Thank you for all your help John. Honestly, all of our dealings have been positive. I refuse to let this one incident color my memories of you."

I nodded, then stuck my hand out to Rick. He accepted it.

"I'm sorry too John. I realize you were just making Mom smile, but I can't go back to that school again."

"I understand. I wish there was some way I could fix it. Take good care of your mom."

"I will." Rick turned away and got in the driver's side of his mom's car.

I took Shirley in my arms and kissed her. She returned my passion. A few moments later she pulled away.

"I'll send you a card when we're settled. I don't expect or want you to follow us. I'm a big girl and I realize you need a woman your own age. I just thought maybe you could write to Ricky from time to time. You know, keep him on the straight and narrow." She forced a smile.

"Of course. I'll be sure to do it."

"Well, it's goodbye then."

"Goodbye Shirley."

***

My bride and I left the restaurant hand in hand after our six-month anniversary dinner. I opened the car door for her and waited for her to settle in the seat. I ran around and jumped in.

I glanced at her and frowned. "Theresa, I told you I wanted your naked butt on the seat."

She lowered her eyes. "I'm sorry, I forgot."

"Fix it."

She lifted her ass and pulled her skirt out from under her. I smiled at the glimpse of her skin as she settled back in the seat. "Is that better?"

"That's perfect." I started the car. "When we get home, we'll switch and you can be in charge."

Theresa smiled. "Good. I hope you took your vitamins this morning, you're going to need them."

We both laughed as I drove out of the parking lot.

End