Timing is Everything

Story Info
Bianca cheats, but Ian finds a partner in crime.
11.5k words
4.55
9.2k
34
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My timing was out when I spoke to her. She had all the answers.

"Bianca, you go to all these work functions, and you want to tell me spouses are not welcome at any?"

"Ian, we work with top-secret government contracts. Sometimes things slip out, so we safeguard."

"Once a week?"

"Are you accusing me of cheating, Ian?" she had a rather difficult temper. We had only been married a year.

"No, but things feel different. If I don't initiate intimacy it does not happen."

"What do you mean, tested it?"

"Monday evening I purposely held back Bianca. Do you realize that the first time you acknowledged me was when we went to bed, you said goodnight?"

"I did not, I fucking spoke to you, asked you about your day, everything."

"You did not Bianca. I did it last week as well, and the week before. Did it only take a year for me to become furniture?"

"No baby. Ian, I will take note. There has been a lot of pressure because we have a new contract starting up. That is no excuse though."

After that conversation Bianca started making an effort, but she also started working late. Our sex life was mediocre, limited to weekends. Despite it, we got pregnant, which seemed to be a strain for her, and a joy for me. I found us a house, and we moved out of our apartment. We had the option of buying after the lease expired. I was doing well, my architecture firm was getting known. My financial advisor gave some advice, which became easy to follow since the discussion with Bianca. I had set up my finances separate from hers, because I was worried she was not going to stay with me. In spite of this I drove the application for a home loan, and we decided to split the repayments in the middle, as Bianca also earned a very good salary. At five months pregnant I was in the final stages of the home loan approval and needed her signature, so I drove to her offices one morning.

"Bianca Smythe please?" I asked the receptionist.

"Who may I say is calling?"

"Ian Smythe, her husband." The receptionist frowned and studied me as if I was flaky. It was a very odd reaction, but I paid it no further thought. Bianca came out and rushed me out the door.

"Ian, I am busy. What is it?" she sounded provoked, but I was used to her abrasive nature by now.

"Sorry Bianca, just the final signature for the loan application."

"I could have signed tonight?"

"I was just excited."

"Sorry for snapping at you, it seems I am getting more emotional, being pregnant," she quickly scanned our surroundings, chiefly the entrance to her offices.

"Yeah, I did read that it will happen. I have commissioned the handmade baby room stuff. Bianca, I cannot wait."

"Fuck Ian, neither can I." She scanned the area again and I saw her stiffen. I followed her sightline. A stunning blonde woman was getting out of a car, and she was looking at us. Bianca was signing the forms on the hood of my Raptor. Bianca kissed me quickly, then rushed back into the building. I gathered the papers together.

"Sorry, how do you know that woman?" I turned with the papers in my hand, and the blonde was standing behind me.

"She is my wife, Bianca. Why?" I saw her face contort into sympathy.

"My name is Jane Graythorn. Can we talk, away from here? It is important." I felt my senses tingle. This woman was hurting. I had no idea what it had to do with Bianca, so out of curiosity I agreed. She followed me to a coffee shop.

"What was she signing?"

"Our home loan application, what are we doing here?" I spoke gently, not hiding my annoyance at her probing into our personal affairs.

"You should hold off on that, Ian."

"Why, Jane?"

I watched her fidget, then put a memory stick on the table, pushing it across to me with her fingers.

"Ian, my husband and your wife have been having an affair for close to a year now. This is evidence. I was on my way to hand it in at their HR, to burn his world. I have had a PI on him, as this was not his first time. I saw the signs when it started again. When I saw you with her I realized I had to tell you, because it is clear you have no idea."

I felt my world lurch, and then the tell-tale signs of shock appeared. I became icily calm, calculating. There was no emotion in me, a remnant of me being sexually molested as a child.

"The work functions?" I asked because everything fell into place.

"What work functions? Is that what she told you. That company has not had a work function in five years."

"Yes, she told me that. This also means the baby could not be mine." I hissed.

"Oh fuck Ian, you have no idea how sorry I am that you now have joined this club."

"Have you filed yet, Jane?" I asked softly, knowing I will be filing as well. I felt the rage simmer.

"No, I wanted to be around when his world burned. I have no idea where all this hate for him comes from," Jane reflected my emotions.

"I am so sorry for you as well. Bianca and I have been married for twenty months, I had a feeling at one year, but she changed, made an effort."

"Makes sense, he also started to make an effort. What the fuck are we going to do Ian, because I cannot stay with him,"

I got an idea, and I saw her fear. I realized it was because I was grinning.

"I will serve her in the maternity ward, Jane."

"It means you have to be stoic for four months. If the baby is yours?"

"I will provide, but I have been deeply betrayed before, by my family. There will be a divorce."

"What do you do Ian?"

"Architect, startup. I am doing very well though."

"I am a civil engineer. I know, blonde bimbo?" She smiled as she tugged at her hair.

"Nothing about you says bimbo, Jane."

"Thanks. So maybe we can use the fact that our careers overlap as an excuse to be in each other's orbit."

"Yes Jane, because what you see now is a veneer. I know I am going to crash and I need a friend."

"Can you get away, realistically?"

"Maybe, her family is here, I disowned mine."

"Then take a long weekend, somewhere you can scream and cry. Being stoic helps nothing." She watched as I reached into my laptop bag and pull the signed application out. Then I drenched it in coffee. The waitress came running and started wiping furiously, smudging the signatures completely.

"Oops," I muttered with a treacherous grin.

"You seem to be very calculating," Jane said, she was mulling something over.

"You also seem to be calculating," I responded.

"I have an out-of-state project, and I can swing the idea of a consulting architect, there are real issues st the site."

"Okay, are you thinking that would be my screaming getaway when the pain hits?"

"Partially, but I also need to not be alone. We have known each other for an hour, but I know you would be a good friend."

I handed her my business card. At that moment I saw the effects of her husband's infidelities on her. She was tired, worn. Jane was in hell, and it cemented my resolve.

"Jane, we should talk regularly," I said.

"Yes. My evidence is from their phones. I have spyware on Paul's, he is an idiot. It is graphic, and we get humiliated a lot."

"I am not sure I want to look," I was not scared of the information, I feared my reaction.

"You have to, but we are in a no-fault state, so infidelity is a non-issue legally."

"Only if you do not have a contract, which I have. This will enforce that."

"So we hold out for four more months?"

"No, we prepare. They will be completely blindsided. You might have to tolerate intimacy."

"I can do thet. And Bianca?"

"She will find herself living the status quo. Then I will fuck her up," my tone scared me. I had worked so hard to not hate anymore.

"Are you seeing a counselor for the other thing?"

"I suppose I should. She made it so much better, as my girlfriend. But then we got married and she became distant."

"I can only speculate, but hear me, Ian, I see a strong capable man in you."

"That helps. Let me know about the job soon, and please see if you can get us away as much as possible."

"Yes, Ian. We have more than thirty sites currently. My bosses will love it because they have been nagging me to get to the sites."

I called the waitress over, and we ordered brunch. I slowly felt Jane draw me in, and she expressed the same. We spent some time trying to fathom what the fuck our spouses were looking for because I could find very little fault in Jane.

***

Bianca came home late that evening, finding me in the den. I had just closed all my searches for apartments, researching prices for when we blow the fuckers up. My heart pulled for a cabin though. I wanted the solitude, so I decided if I managed to land a large property I would sublet the farmland. I had stood in the backyard some days, looking out at the mountains. That was where I wanted to be, Bianca hated the idea, so we did what she wanted, and she always got her way. Jane texted me, and we made plans for breakfast. I deleted the chat, then grinned. Bianca will not be happy.

"Hi Ian, I really am sorry for being so snappy." She greeted me, and then kissed me softly. I returned the kiss and held her close.

"I love you so much, Bianca. I am sorry if I am clingy at times, but you have been my anchor for a very long time."

"I don't always mind clingy my darling. It makes me feel important."

"You are important. But I have also resolved to see a counselor. We cannot raise a baby if I am vacillating emotionally."

"Okay, but I like being your anchor."

"That will never change. I have some news too."

"What?"

"I might have an out-of-state consultancy for a big civil engineering firm. It will bring a lot more income if I am successful because they are talking about having an architect on retainer."

"That is incredible Ian, when?"

"Next week maybe. The meeting happened after I left your office. They will let me know during the week," I pulled her back in and started to play with her body, seeing her arousal. I knew she would tell me she loved me, and it will be true.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where I stripped her, kissing her body. I hoped she had washed his cum out of her, but the lack of evidence in her panties made me think she did. I dove into her and licked her into an orgasm, tasting the faint taste of his cum. I rose over her as I freed my cock, and I saw her looking at my face in apprehension. I was sure she wanted to sse if I tasted something.

"I love you, Bianca. Oh fuck, some days it hurts to feel so much love." I kissed her, saw her mild disgust as she tasted her pussy.

"I will use my pregnancy to beg off the late nights."

"And the work functions?"

"Those as well, maybe just attend some, not all of them."

"I would appreciate it, Bianca, please." She cupped my face as I pushed into her, and then I made love, making sure I was not putting too much pressure on her belly. She pulled me into her as she bucked under me. This was Bianca as I got to know her, unbridled passion for me. I suspect she was not sated by Paul. I stayed hard after pulsing hard against her cervix, then she pulled me down and we kissed. I turned us over, and she started to ride me again. She had two more orgasms, dropping down so she could moan into my mouth as we kissed. Then I came hard. She started to move, but I held her, and she lay down on my chest. She had no idea how badly her world was going to implode. We chatted about the nursery, and also whether we should start to look at daycare. They had one at her office, convenient for Paul to see his spawn.

I wondered why Jane never had any children. I like that Jane was on my mind.

Then Bianca and I had a fight as she started to talk about baby names.

"I will not have our child named after anybody in our families," I stated, she wanted her parents' names.

"My dad would love it if it was a boy."

"No. Your whole family treats me like shit. I am your husband, and I will not be reminded of their bullshit every time I call my child, Bianca. I will not tolerate another discussion regarding any of their names."

"You will not tolerate?" She asked, then abruptly pulled off me.

"Yes, I will not. I have given you all your wishes in our marriage, but this one I will not."

"Get out, fuck. I do not want you near me. How dare you take my choice away?"

"And what you are doing is fine?"

"I am the mother, I will name the child. Get the fuck out of the bedroom!"

I looked at her, and my self-control became stronger because of my anger. I emptied my cupboards and moved to the spare bedroom. At the third load, she spoke.

"I did not mean you should move out permanently Ian, I am just angry." Her tone was soft. I kept moving my stuff, then turned to her.

"Make a choice Bianca, respect me or not."

"Why the fuck does it have to be a hard choice?"

"Because you fucking refuse to discuss anything, you just veto. I fucking do everything for you, housework included. Do you even know how to work the washing machine? I do all of that because I love you. But you just keep taking and taking. Now that you stopped giving I realized I am a house slave. I will now sleep in the spare bedroom until I am ready. Go to your fucking parties and whatever other shit you lie about."

"Fuck you, Ian, I am not lying."

"This morning your receptionist seemed shocked that you were married, and I also did not see my rings on your finger when we signed. You could not get me out of there quickly enough, and don't fucking tell me it is company policy."

"I can ex..."

"Don't, it does not matter. You come in here, and it is the first night in almost six months that you are responsive to me. Would you rather not have been married to me?"

"You need help, Ian. I will not tolerate this attitude." Her tone changed, harsh and I knew the manipulation will start.

"I will not tolerate." I mimicked, "Welcome to my world."

"The baby will be called Jameson or Gretchen, clear."

"Do that Bianca, please." She blinked in shock at my unhidden rage, then I turned and walked to the kitchen, where I poured a stiff bourbon. I wondered if I shouldn't just pull the plug, fuck this life. Then I realized that the divorce should be finalized before we contact her HR other wise I would be on the hook for serious alimony. The divorce will not be finalized until it can be determined if the bay is mine.

"FUCK!" I screamed into the night. I texted Jane, and she agreed. I also told her about the fight. She reported on Paul, and they had a similar fight, over shit. She also had burners from her sister, some big wheel in the federal government. I started formulating a new plan.

I heard Bianca come in and I tilted the screen away from her. The couch was against the wall so she could not get in behind me.Jane gave me the details, we would be leaving for the first site the following Monday. Bianca was irritable, but we kept texting.

'Thanks for cheering me up.'

'You did the same for me Jane, you are a beautiful woman.'

'Really?'

'Indeed Jane, I have no idea why he could look anywhere else.'

'Cheating is a disease. You are also very handsome, Ian.'

'Thanks, though she makes me feel so inadequate.'

'She is an asshole' I smiled at the text.

"What are you smiling about Ian, who are you texting," Bianca asked.

"A friend, I actually managed to make one that is mine alone."

"Who?"

"No Bianca, no way are you getting into my friendships again," I said. "You have all but alienated all of my friends."

"I just want to know?" She ignored the accusation.

"No, sorry."

"Can I see your phone?" I looked at her in disgust.

"Fuck no, it is private, like yours."

"Mine has classified information on it."

"So does mine, classified to me." I texted Jane.

'Delete the texts, save my name as a pizza place,' she replied.

'East Side Pizza?'

'Yes'

I did all of that, and then deleted my texts as Bianca fumed next to me.

"Don't hide things from me, Ian. Please. We are both emotional right now, and I never wanted you to move out."

"You did, Bianca,"

I threw my phone on the couch next to her and fetched a beer. She handed the phone to me again.

"I did not check Ian, sorry. What is going on baby?"

"I have no idea what is coming through the door in the evening Bianca, A lover, a bitch, or a drama queen. Do not forget spoiled brat. You are a ticking time bomb, kicking me out of the bedroom is proof. Now I have control, because you will escalate until I break."

"Why are you so sensitive Ian?"

"Nice Bianca, nothing is your fault. Please check my phone again, I know you did. I also assume you will install spyware. Just fucking do what you want, Bianca."

I felt the pain push and did not hold my tears back as I threw the phone back at her and picked my keys up. She said nothing as I left, and I drove to a lookout. I was sobbing softly in my truck, Bianca was my world, now she has burned it. I wished I could call Jane, but for now, I was on my own, as I was before Bianca. I drove home after one the next morning and saw my clothes were not in the spare bedroom anymore.

"You will not be sleeping here, my love," Bianca said as she wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Why push me to the brink Bianca? You now feel bad because I cried, but you will make sure that I know you were not responsible for my tears."

"Will you allow me to do better?"

"Yes, Bianca. I hate that I am so soft, allowing it to get to this point."

"And I love that you are so soft, Ian. I have been distracted lately."

She did not see my smirk, the fact that fucking around on your husband is now a distraction.

"You forgot my birthday, Bianca." I felt her stiffen. "I did see a charge at the jeweller's."

"Oh fuck baby, I forgot to pick up your gift, it had to be changed."

"Yeah, right."

"I am so sorry, Ian, I did not even wish you a happy birthday. Can we do a celebtratory dinner on Friday evening?."

"You have a work function," I stated.

"You are more important Ian,"

I grinned, glad she could not see my face. We went to bed and she spooned me, her hand drawing circles on my chest as we slept. For a while it felt perfect, untill we woke. Her focus shifted away from me and I did not even get a goodbye. I checked the evidence, but decided I was not in the mood, opting to meet Jane. She handed me a sleek new phone, with some instructions.

"This one is heavily encrypted." She smiled. "It is a normal phone, just impossible to hack. Use a passphrase rather than a password."

"Nice, Jane."

"My sister knows about Paul, and loves that I now have an ally in you."

"This sounds like spy stuff." I chuckled as we set the phones up.

"Bianca will find it, she has surveillance on you. My sister told me."

"Investigator?"

"No, a GPS tracker on your Raptor."

"Fuck, so she knows I am here?"

"Yes, but we also are having a meeting."

"If she checks," I stated. Jane nodded. We tested that the phones were online. Bianca texted me.

'I love you, Ian, I feel like shit that I saw your tears. I promised you that you will never cry because of me, and I broke that promise. Please forgive me.'

'I forgive you Bianca,' I replied, not actually bothered either way.

'I wil lwork harder Ian.'

I showed Jane the texts, and she shrugged.

"Jane, I am going to see a lawyer. I am done with her."

"Okay, Ian. Want to fake a relationship, just texting?" I chuckled, this was my idea last night.

"Hell yes, burners to normal phones?"

"Yes, saved me as Jasmine, on your regular phone."

"Use Conrad, my second name."

I was sure Bianca would immediately start tracing the new number. I added her company profile to her contact. Bianca will be antsy that I am working with Jane's company.

I studied Jane as we ate, and it was clear she did the same. Somehow, I did not mind where my thoughts went as I watched her blue eyes study me, and I watched her pink lips move as she chewed on a piece of toast. The tip of her nose moved as she spoke.