Timing is Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, what does Bianca say about your past?'

'I have not told her.' I smiled at Jane, she was now dangling a carrot.

'Oh shit Ian, that is a big thing. Does that mean you do not trust her?'

'Not with something that close to my heart. Initially, I would have, but the way she has responded to my sensitivity recently tells me it will not work out. She says she loves it, but I know she somehow is irritated when I am soft. Perhaps she snagged an alpha male.'

'If only she knew.'

'What does that mean.' I frowned at Jane.

'This week I saw the alpha males on the construction sites back down from every confrontation with you Ian. People see the fact that you are a lone wolf, and think you are a pushover.'

'Oh, okay. Lone wolf you say?'

'Yep, and a damn sexy one at that.'

'Nope, don't believe you.'

'Every single female you met at the lodge showed signs of arousal. Given a week and poor morals and you would have had all of them, Ian.'

'No way, I just don't see the world like that.'

'Which is why I want to be first in line if you decide you want to step away.'

'Please Jasmine, can we not talk like that?'

'Sorry sweetie, I understand. I have pushed boundaries now.'

'Forgiven, and I will not stop chatting to you if we just keep the boundaries.' I deleted the chat stream and grinned at Jane. It felt amazing, to know eight-hundred miles away Paul and Bianca was now going insane.

"Ian, when we get home she will be pissed, so we escalate the chat. We then push the boundaries."

"Okay, Jane, some of it felt very real."

"Yes, because we are already talking like that, you and I"

"I like it, Jane." She pulled against me and we fell asleep.

We left early the next morning, and I arrived home after eight that evening. I dropped Jane two blocks from her home, where she caught a taxi. I missed Jane already. At home, Bianca was happy to see me, but I saw she was pissed. She did not acknowledge that she knew I was at her office the previous weekend, and I was sure she will misdirect in any case. She rather came at me with other shit, trying to ask questions in a certain way.

She was really careful to not reveal she knew about our texts, but yet seemed difficult about Jasmine. Sunday she was twice as ornery. I tried my best to soothe her. I also tried to get her to tell me what was wrong. One different thing was the way she would search my face, to see if I had changed. Sunday evening I texted Jasmine, lamenting the strife. Obviously, she was sympathetic, and we escalated it to me saying I wish we were still at the lodge. Bianca came in and demanded my phone, so I handed it over. The chat was deleted.

"Who is this Jasmine?" she demanded.

"I told you, the engineer I was with last week."

" Do you delete your chats with her?"

"I don't chat with her, except the work stuff you should see." I sighed. "Is that what I did wrong, Bianca? The fact that the universe has given me a pretty work colleague?"

"I just feel something is off, Ian."

"Stop being irrational."

"I know what I am feeling."

"It is just irrational Bianca, and I understand what you mean when I feel paranoid regarding your work parties."

"It is not irrational!"

"Whatever Bianca. I did nothing wrong, except maybe fall in love."

"WHAT!"

"Fourteen-year-old twins Bianca. Oh fuck, I saw myself with kids, having so much fun. I almost always had kids with me at the lodge, when we were not working. Jasmine laughed her ass off at how goofy they made me."

I pulled the videos up, and Bianca watched, clearly bored. She was difficult for the whole week as we escalated the texting, becoming more personal.That weekend I pissed Bianca off again when I bought myself a superbike. The following Tuesday she had a work function, and I texted Jasmine for dinner. It was comical to see Bianca try to convince me to do anything else.

"I am just going for dinner, I hate being alone at home."

"I could stay?" She suggested to my surprise

"Please do," I called her bluff, and she caved saying there was a prominent guest speaker. I used the bike, losing the investigator within three blocks in traffic. We went to the opposite side of the city to where Paul's phone was. I held Jane's hand as we walked through a night market. Jane was in my heart now.

We parted with a hug in the middle of the complex. I spotted Bianca's investigator's car, watching the bike. He would have no idea where I was in the vast complex of alleys filled with hipsters. I got on the bike and rode at a sedate pace, parking the bike in the garage. It did not take long to find the GPS tracker. I removed it and waited for Bianca. She was happy to be home and begged to shower. I smiled to myself, thinking she probably was in too much of a hurry to wash her cunt. I put the tracker in her car.

Thursday evening she came home with a guilty look, she had realized where the tracker was.

"Don't bother Bianca. That was just low. Is there one in the Raptor?" She nodded

"Get it out of there and yes, I am pissed."

"I am sorry Ian, I am just so paranoid."

"Why, am I doing anything different, except going to dinner once?"

"No."

"Next week we are flying to Florida, Bianca, there are two more projects there."

"I wish I could come with."

"So do I."

"Can I meet Jasmine?"

"I will ask, but she rarely is in town. She will be in Florida two days before me."

"Okay. I will not put trackers on you again."

"Please Bianca."

The next week in Florida again entailed a lot of work, but we took an extra day to just hang out again, walking the Miami beachfront holding hands. I had peace that Jane will have a permanent spot in my life. Jne and myself took morning and evening private sessions now, and I would erupt the moment I touched my cock. Invariably I would need two more orgasms before my cock became compliant. It helped nothing that I knew Jane was doing the same in the bedroom.

"Ian, we could just start having sex," she prompted on the last evening in Florida.

"No, Jane. That would mean we are no better than them."

"Okay, I agree."

"Jane, we are people of character, and it would compromise us and our future if we now show each other that we will not choose for our vows."

"After the divorces?"

"Fuck off, Jane. Now I need to go back to the shower," I chuckled and she laughed happily. I could sense the relief in her that I would not push her to compromise either, and it became infinitely harder to maintain that promise to her than to stay married to a cheater.

The next few months were bliss at home with Bianca working hard on me as she tried to win my affections, except she was also not relenting on her time with Paul. Jane and myself spent two weeks out of every months away, and I was falling in love.

Three weeks before Bianca was due to deliver I saw my lawyer and we discussed the serving.

"Visiting hours, the afternoon of the first day. I want all her friends and family there as she is holding the baby, lapping up the attention. I will start a little something too." I said

"She will be devastated."

"She deserves it."

"Okay. Are you going to be there too?"

"Maybe. I have a plan that will allow her to find out I know it is not mine."

"But she has not had a test done."

"Nope, and I still intend for a DNA test, just to make sure."

"Just don't sign the birth certificate."

"I won't, and she will know why. Is it necessary for me to stay in the house after she gets served?"

"Nope, the divorce proceedings have been initiated, so a legal separation will become valid the moment she is served. There will be no abandonment claims she can make."

"Dating?"

"After she is served, fuck. Do I want to know?"

"The affair partner's wife. She should have been my wife."

I left, then I texted burner to burner, telling Jane what I had planned. We arranged for another dinner, this time being cocky and eating across the road from the hotel Bianca and Paul would be fucking in. I had no idea it was safe to fuck this late into a pregnancy. We made our plans.

The week before Bianca had to go in I took the Raptor to a location to be electronically swept for any bugs and trackers. Jane had organized it and I met her sister.

"Lindy, you fucking shit." I said as I realized the beautiful brunette was Jane's sister. Jane also appeared and I could not help myself. I pulled her against me. She lifted her face and I kissed her softly.

"Lindy is your sister?" Jane nodded and I felt my resolve shatter.

"Can I be in love just a little?" Jane asked.

"Only if I have the same courtesy," I said and kissed her again. Lindy hugged us both, and I kissed her cheek.

"Lindy, now I know for a fact I would have considered you after the divorce."

"And I would have definitely chased you, Ian. Guys like you are so rare, The sheer respect for Jane." Lindy smiled, and I believed her. I knew I was going to love this family.

"It was hard." I teased.

"More often than not." Jane teased as she looked at my crotch.

"Lindy, I need a nurse to do me a favour," I asked.

"Oh?" She cocked an eyebrow which had me laugh again.

"I need her to play a little game. I will be with Bianca, she needs to do me a solid."

We discussed the details. The following Monday Bianca gave birth to a healthy baby boy, she called him Jameson, that look of defiance back in her eyes as she told me.

"I warned you, Bianca," I said softly, and she smiled as she saw my hurt. All her love bombing meant nothing, and she was under the impression I would stay for the baby.

"Just accept it, Ian, I will always make choices for you."

"Oh, I accept it, as long as you accept the consequences." I saw her expression change at my tone. The nurse called me and I left. An hour later I was with Bianca again.

"What is it?" she asked.

"His blood volume is low, so I donated."

"Okay, why not me?"

"Your blood is still full of painkillers and such, it is too dangerous."

The nurse came in again.

"Mr. Smythe, uhm..."

"Do you need more blood?" I asked, getting up.

"No, your blood type does not match."

"Okay, what does that mean?"

"We need to get the baby's father in." I looked at Bianca, who had lost all her color, as well as her arrogance.

"So you were having an affair, you fucking whore." I started to cry as I stood away. She was reaching for me.

"Please Ian, god. No. Please come here. I am so sorry, God." She started to cry, then wail as I walked out. Outside I gave the nurse five hundred dollars.

"You really don't match Mr. Smythe." She said with compassion on her face.

"I expected it, I have known since the beginning, but she hid it well. She cannot hide a baby now, can she?" I walked back into the room.

"Bianca, get the kid's father in here. I need to go for a fucking drink or ten. Fucking cheap whore."

"It meant nothing."

"And now you have a kid, which is not nothing."

"You also fucked around!"

"Nope, I just created the illusion with a friend. Half a brain cell would have picked it up. Get the father in or lose your son too." I watched her pick up her phone and call.

"Paul, it is yours, and he needs blood. Yours." I watched her nod and start to cry bitterly as she hung up.

"I have known for a while. That day when you signed the loan contract I realized your company had no idea you were married. You started there with the idea to cheat."

"No, I did not. God, I love you so much." Bianca was alternating between soft crying to full-blown sobbing.

"No, if you did you would not have done this." I sighed. " And your company has not had a work function in five years"

"We had them, sometimes twice a week."

"I now carry a secure NSA phone, Bianca, because two of my projects are for them. During the vetting your whoring came up. This not going to be very good for you Bianca. I will show my face during afternoon visiting hours." I did not care that I just lied, there will be another shock for her that afternoon.

"Ian, what happened in your past?"

"I was abused when I was thirteen, and nobody in the family believed me. Everyboy I trusted turned against me. You made me believe I could trust you, Bianca. You have no idea how deeply your betrayal cut me."

I watched as she comprehended, and then I walked out as she started to wail again. I saw Paul come out of the elevator, and punched him three times, knowing I broke some ribs. I walked out without a word and called Jane.

"Yeah Jasmine, she knows I know. Now she is wailing up there. I have no idea how she thinks there is any return. Can we grab lunch, normal place?"

"Yes Ian, I cannot wait to hold you. Can we please talk about sex now?"

I knew somewhere in the hospital Bianca is now desperately trying to figure things out based on the call I just made. I started laughing at Jane's request as I walked to the Raptor, checking the ties to the superbike, as well as the locks on the back. I am leaving with what I could fit on the truck. At the restaurant I kissed Jane deeply.

"Your husband might still be lying on the hospital floor in pain." I grinned.

"I will go with to visiting hours, just to show her my face."

"Should we kiss?"

"I want to in any case. You kiss fucking well."

"Let me change something," I called the lawyer on my burner.

"Hey, can you ask the official to let me know when he arrives at the hospital? I have decided I have had enough drama. We will leave as she is served. If he has a bodycam I would like it, but I actually want this chapter closed." He confirmed the instructions. Jane and I sat outside under an umbrella as lovers.

"When we come back we can move into my house. I am having Paul served tomorrow, and he has to move, I own the house."

I kissed her as confirmation. We ate, then headed out to her house where she left her car and she made sure all her important documents were safe. She also emptied the safe as well. We drove back to the hospital. The room was full, with at least twenty people in there, including her family. I saw Bianca look at me and start to cry again. I walked to her.

"We could have been so good Bianca, but you just could not leave his cock alone. You would have been forgiven when I first confronted you, but you had to prove you are the boss. There is no return from this. Jasmine is here, and she caught my heart as I started to crash."

I was whispering as I heard Bianca sob, almost retching.

"NOOO!" She cried as Jane came in, and joined me.

"Meet Jasmine, Jane Jasmine Graythorn. I like JJ."

"So do I, Ian," Jane said, and I turned my head. She kissed me.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Bianca's father bellowed. I got the notification from the official.

"Bye my love, we would have been so good." I kissed Bianca's cheek softly, and she saw my tears.

"Sorry, Ian." She said softly, and we walked out to the sound of her family yelling insults at me. We passed the official.

"It might be a little rough in there, sorry."

He just grinned at me as he pulled the documents and images out. The elevator doors closed on Bianca's scream. We drove to the lodge, arriving with the sunrise the next morning. We checked and went for breakfast, knowing the rest of the day will be spent in bed, but not sleeping. I openly stared at Jane now as we ate. At our room, we showered together, and I knelt, using my tongue to flick her clit. Jane exploded in orgasm and I had to hold on as she lost her balance. She regained some control and promptly lost it as I now went after her pussy with intent.

"Fuck Ian, I love you so much. Please do not stop or now." She begged. I growled and she exploded from the vibrations. I stood up and attacked her mouth, and she returned it, not at all bothered with the taste of her pussy. Her hand dropped to my cock, but I took it and put it on my face as I pulled back. I could not hold the tears, and she gently stroked my cheek.

"I love you too Jane, Maybe I have always wanted some form of you, but now you are here, absolutely perfect."

"You make me, and I make you. Nobody is perfect, except in the eyes of the one that truly loves them." I carried Jane to the bed after she shut the shower off.

"Can you please put your cock in me my love?" she asked and I positioned myself. She arched her hips and I started to slide into her. She was tight as if she had not had sex for months, and I took it slow, watching for any signs of pain. She came again as I touched her cervix, the base of my cock pressing against her clit. I pulled almost all the way out, then back in, using long strokes. Jane was clawing at my back as her passion started to boil over. I could not believe the hunger in her eyes for me and knew had she been a predator I was prey, and then it would vanish and I would look into the abyss of love as I pumped. I came hard and deep inside her, barely slowing down. Jane rode out five orgasms to my three, but I knew hers were violent because she cried as she saw what she had done to my back.

"Jane, fuck. I want that again." I said as I saw her guilt. I was truthful, I definitely wanted that passion again.

"But your back, baby. I fucked it up."

"And I loved every single moment. Jane, I have never had anybody want me that badly, that desperately. And I have never realized how much I can give. I loved what you did to my soul Jane. And also my cock."

"Did I really do that for you?"

"Yes, did I do something for you too?"

"Yes. For two hours your sole purpose seemed to be for me to feel the best I have ever felt. You seemed to search for my needs, and then you met them. I feel so beautiful." She turned on her side and I spooned her. Her phone rang, it was Paul, begging. I pushed my cock into her from behind and she wailed out an orgasm.

"Warn a fucking girl when you push that monster in! Shithead!"

Jane laughed, then talked on the phone again.

"Paul, we are done. You now have a baby to take care of. He served her yesterday. You guys are free to fuck, and I now have her ex buried in my pussy. Oh, fuck Paul, best swop ever for me."

I sped up and she had another loud orgasm.

"Hear that Paul, that was my seventh orgasm in two hours. I don't care, there is a razor in the second bathroom, slit your wrists. I will arrange for the blood to be cleaned up when I come home. Just be fucking gone or dead." She hung up and yanked forward, pulling me out of her.

"You fucking piece of shit lover, now I am going to fuck you up." She pushed me on my back and slammed down on my cock. I grabbed her face and pulled her down to me, then I kissed her softly, reverently.

"You are so much to me Jane, oh fuck."

"Shithead, now I want to make love, not fuck."

She started laughing at me, and her pussy spasm pushed me over the edge as she slammed down hard, pushing my tip into her womb. We lay like that and kissed for an hour. I could not believe how much deeper I was falling for her. We fell asleep, waking up after three that afternoon. I made love to her again, then we showered.

Dinner was amazing, she had her hair loose, a very natural look that had me in lust with her. She gave me that hungry look a lot, and I fed her pussy my orgasms after dinner. I could not remember the last time I was as happy to wake up with someone when I opened my eyes and looked into her blue eyes.

"I love you, Ian." She whispered. I kissed her softly.

"Am I still dreaming?" I asked, and she smiled softly.

"Yes, I hope every day from now is a dream, Ian."

"Good, because I love dreaming of being in love."

We took the bike out on the mountain roads, stopping for lunch at a country restaurant. There was such a sense of peace in me, being free from the oppression of Bianca. I also realized she never knew better, she believed she was giving me her best. Jane agreed, saying that Bianca and I were probably never fully compatible.