Timing is Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ian?" She asked, and I snapped out of it and blushed.

"Sorry, Jane?" I asked, realizing she had asked me something.

"Are you having your toast?"

"No, please have it," I smiled. I also realized that I was starting to detach from Bianca completely.

"So, the lawyer?"

"Yes, but if she is tracking me it might be a wrinkle."

"My lawyer has a therapist in the same building." Jane shrugged with a grin and handed me the details.

"You are definitely ahead of the curve," I said.

"Yes, I have experience."

We hugged and I drove to the building. I made sure I was electronically registered at the therapist, who had an opening and we spoke for an hour. He was a kind person, and I felt better with more control. I left his office and walked across the hall to the lawyer's office. I was not surprised that they were expecting me, Jane was well ahead in her planning.

The lawyer said my plan might rate as one of the top ten coldest ways to serve papers. He also liked that the timeline was four months, which meant there was no rush to file and we could be thorough. I paid him his retainer from one of my offshore accounts, which nobody knew anything about. I did not have a lot of money, but it was enough to carry me for a while.

That evening Bianca was far more attentive, and it went that way for the rest of the week. Jane and I texted using the burners to our regular phones, keeping it professional. On the burner, to burner texts, we were more open, and she liked the dinner idea. She promised me a surprise. Friday morning a specially crafted front badge for the Raptor was delivered, with my names engraved on it.

'I love it, putting it on now.'

I sent Jane a picture. Then I bought Jane perfume. I knew the charge will show, alerting Bianca. That evening we used Bianca's Tesla to drive to dinner. I barely held my surprise when I saw Jane and Paul in the same restaurant. I winked at Jane as Bianca and Paul ignored each other.

"Bianca, that looks like the woman we saw the day we signed the loan papers," I said, pointing to Jane.

"I cannot say, babe. I did not get a good look at her." Bianca did not even look, and I watched her squirm a little.

"Maybe I am mistaken. She is a really pretty though."

"I agree, she is pretty. But she looks like a bimbo."

"Maybe, so. Next week I am in Colorado for the week. Will you be okay?" I changed the subject.

"I have asked my sister to stay with me."

"Okay, I am glad I am missing her pretentious ass."

"I will change their minds, Ian. I know they are quite capable of loving you." I felt my burner phone vibrate.

'Like my surprise?' Jane texted.

'Yes, she called you a bimbo.'

'And?'

'You are not, okay.'

"Ian, are you texting?" Bianca grumbled. She also frowned at the new phone

"Arrangements for next week." I shrugged. "There might be a second site to survey."

"Okay, sounds exciting." Bianca looked at the phone. "Is that a new phone?"

"Yes, apparently some of the projects are government-related." I handed her the phone and she looked, then tried to get into it.

"Unlock it, I like it and want to see what software it runs," She asked.

"Sorry, it is some or other government encrypted software, and my No-Disclosure Agreement forbids anybody but myself access."

"You had to sign an NDA?" Bianca asked.

"Sure, I assume you also had to sign one?" I asked feigning innocence.

"Yes, yes. Of course. So it is not an off-the-shelf model?"

"No, it will become my only phone soon."

"This is a good development for you," She said, her frustration evident as he threw it on the table.

"This is a major breakthrough."

Bianca pulled a box out, it was a watch that was engraved.

'To the sweetest human ever.'

I put it on. The strap on the new one was a bit loose, but I liked it. I also liked that she had to fork out from her own cash to buy it today, as I am sure Paul was wearing whatever she bought him. I kissed Bianca softly, and she resisted. I looked at Paul, who nearly disjointed his neck as he turned away. I shifted to the seat next to Bianca, where I could watch him. I pulled her closer and nibbled at her neck

"I love you, Bianca."

"We are in public Ian, please."

"Just a little kiss, my angel." I turned her face to me and kissed her again, holding her as she seemed to try and pull away. I let go, this time making eye contact with Paul. He smiled quickly.

"Please Ian, we are in public. Stop that." Bianca snapped.

"No problem," I answered angrily.

I switched back to my seat across from her. She reached for my hand and I pulled it away, then dropped it to my lap. Our dinner conversation was stunted. Before desserts I took the watch off and put my old one back on.

"Ian, please," Bianca said, she did not miss the gesture.

"The new one is too loose, Bianca."

"I am sorry I snubbed you baby. This was supposed to be your evening."

"It happened, Bianca."

I let her take my hand, then I lifted her hand and kissed it softly. I saw a flash of anger on her face, and I looked. Jane was kissing Paul softly, and he kissed back. Inside me I knew, Paul did not truly care for Bianca.

"I do think that is the woman. Does he work with you?" I asked Bianca.

"He looks familiar. Could be in the admin department?"

"Looks like a slob, with that gut of his."

"You might get a gut."

"Nah, I live a good lifestyle, not just to stay trim."

"You do look sexy Ian, I love that your muscles are defined." I watched her get more and more agitated as Jane worked Paul over.

'Bianca is livid Jane, hates you touching him.' I texted her burner from mine.

'Fuck her'

'Not in the mood, actually'

'Yeah, that could be seen both ways'

'She is trying to block my affection'

'He was pissed when you kissed her.'

"More details?" Bianca asked. I moved next to her again and started feeding her ice cream, soon pecking her lips after each bite. She was nervous, but she knew that any shit from her will hurt me. I hated that I was manipulating her, but also enjoyed the predicament. I was going to ride the bitch's emotions to the end. After the last bite, I pulled her closer and kissed her gently, nibbling her lips, and she resigned herself to kissing me. I looked at Paul and he was pissed. I pulled back.

"I love you," I said and pulled Bianca back in for a kiss.

Then she proceeded to feed me my desert, smearing my nose, kissing it off. We went home, and I nodded at Paul as we left, mostly because he was glaring at me. I rubbed Bianca's ass as we walked past, and she giggled as she slapped my hand away, but did not deny me the kiss I sought. At home she came after me with a vengeance, extracting three loads from my balls. We slept in, naked and cuddling.

"Ian, I am sorry for the way I was at the start of dinner."

"Okay, my love. I did like the recovery." I chuckled. Call me an ass, but I was not going to turn down sex from Bianca.

"It was, maybe we should recover like that again tomorrow, now I am sore."

"Yep, agreed." I waited patiently, and at noon it happened as I predicted in my mind.

"I need to go in baby, there is a glitch in my code," Bianca said.

"Sure babe, want me to bring you lunch?"

"I will get some. I hope to make dinner."

I watched her leave, knowing she will not return till the next afternoon. At three I drove past her offices, and her car was not there. I parked for about ten minutes to make sure she knew I was there, then drove to the outlook after buying beer. I sat on the tailgate. Jane joined me.

"The burners have embedded tracking." She grinned as I quizzed her on how she found me, after taking a beer.

"I assume Paul is also working through the night."

"Yes, at a hotel."

"She will know I was at the offices, I wonder what she will say."

"Want to leave tomorrow?" Jane asked me.

"Yes, we could drive."

"Roadtrip? I love the way your mind works." 

We finished the beer and made stupid jokes, laying in the bed of the truck. Sunday morning I called Bianca.

"We are leaving at lunch, there is an issue with the flights. I am driving us."

"Okay, who is us?"

"Jasmine and myself. She is just grateful. She also says having a truck will make it a lot easier getting to the sites."

"A woman?"

"Yes, I am picking her up at noon."

"Is she pretty?"

"I don't know, she is an engineer. I have not seen her physically. I just hope she listens to good music."

"Your music taste is terrible baby. I will try to get home and say goodbye."

"No rush, we will talk."

"So you don't want me to say goodbye?"

"Okay, I will come by the offices, that way it is not too much of an interruption."

"I would love that." We hung up and I laughed to myself.

Either she will be at the offices when I get there, or she will now rush home. The latter was true, and she showered me with affection at home. She made sure I packed everything, and I was sure there would be a tracker in my bag. I just love the paranoia of a cheater. I drove to the coffee shop and picked Jane up.

"Hi Jane." I hugged her.

"Likewise Ian. I am looking forward to not being near them at all."

"Agreed" I said.

"Can we get a coffee to go first?" she asked and we got out.

"She will ask for a picture of you," I said. Jane surprised me when she found what was an impossibly beautiful brunette with incredible green eyes. Jane explained the situation.

"I fucking hate cheaters." Lindy, the girl said.

"Oh fuck Lindy, you got cheated on?" I asked, angry.

"Yes." I looked at Jane and shook my head. We explained that we cannot fathom that such beautiful people get cheated on.

"You two think I am pretty?"

"You are absolutely beautiful, Lindy. I would definitely beg for a date if I was single, I promise." I stated. She was a stunner, and clearly highly intelligent.

"If you were not married I would be the one asking. Find me when you are divorced." Jane nodded in agreement and then added her as a second number on Jasmine's details.

"Jane?" I asked, and I saw Lindy grin.

"For the future Ian," Jane said.

"How badly is she cheating?" Lindy asked.

"She is carrying my husband's baby," Jane replied.

Lindy pulled Jane in and hugged her gently. We posed Lindy at the Raptor, so the personalized badge was visible. I took the picture and sent it to Jane's burner, then I paid for Lindy's breakfast and we left. Bianca would see the photo using her spyware, as well as the fact that I shared it with Jasmine. I will use the spyware to drive Bianca nuts.

That evening we slept in a hotel and booked a single room. The truck handled the open road well. I called Bianca.

"Hey babe, we decided to sleep over."

"Okay, Ian. How is Jasmine?"

"She has excellent taste in music, and we get along well. There is a small thing though. The hotel had one single room. They have brought us an extra mattress and I will be sleeping on the floor."

"Shit, that sucks. No other hotels?"

"I am really tired, I did not sleep well last night."

"What does she look like?" I rolled my eyes, always Bianca's needs

"I don't want to say?"

"So she is pretty?" I almost laughed as Bianca's stress levels rose.

"Bee, please."

"Is she pretty?" Bianca put her annoyed voice on.

"Fucking gorgeous Bianca. I am talking Cindy Crawford."

"You are not shitting me, are you?"

"I will send you a picture, but please babe. I not sharing the bed with her."

"Just send the fucking picture." I agreed, then hung up, knowing that Bianca already saw the picture because of the cloning software. I sent it.

'Oh fuck Ian, she is stunning.'

'Sorry, Bianca.'

'I trust you, Ian. You cannot help it if she is pretty.'

'Okay, Bianca. Next time you come with.'

'Make it in maternity leave, and that is a given.'

'Okay, I hope we can get it arranged.' I showed Jane the texts.

"Bitch will be bawling her eyes out during maternity leave," Jane muttered.

"Do you think so?"

"Yes, Ian, she still loves you. Cheating does not mean they stopped loving us."

"Okay."

"If it makes you feel better, Paul is at your house right now. I suspect he will stay there because he will like the idea of fucking her in your bed."

"I do the laundry," I said, and then Jane started laughing loudly. I fetched our bags from the truck, as well as Jane's. I showered then gawked as Jane came into the bathroom in her underwear. I was naked. She looked at my cock, and smiled a knowing smile.

"Jane, quit your shit," I grumbled.

"You have some size on Paul, so it is not even about the cock, Ian," Jane laughed happily.

"And Bianca has nothing on you. I love your breasts, the shape of your butt. I love your legs, and the very slight curve of your hips."

"Uhm, Ian. Friends here."

"Sorry Jane, I am just so angry at times. On the physical, had that been the decider I would choose you."

"And Lindy?"

"You Jane, you still win."

"Thanks, Ian. You make a girl feel really wanted."

"Sorry, I sometimes make things awkward."

"Nothing awkward my friend."

I dried off, wondering how I was not getting hard. That question was answered when I left the bathroom and remembered her body. My cock responded instantly. Jane came in and took her bra off, not hiding herself. I stared at her perfect nipples. Her eyes dropped to the very obvious bulge in my shorts.

"Good," she said with that little smile. She stole one of my t-shirts. We turned the lights off and I climbed into the bed next to her.

"Good night Ian."

"Sleep well Jane, don't snore."

"Asshole."

I woke at three with Jane in my arms, snoring softly. I was rock hard, and if she was awake she would feel it. I moved, and she turned over, pulling my hand with her. Now I was spooning her, my cock nestled in her ass. It would do us no good to start something now, but I wasn't sure I would last another night. We woke up at eight, and Jane turned to me.

"Well done, Ian."

"What do you mean? Good morning."

"Good morning. I am talking respect. I was available, and you held back. We are already in a grey area with regards to infidelity."

"Okay, I do feel that even if she does not care, I do."

"That is fine, but it is fucking hard."

"More ways than one." I pulled back from her, painfully hard.

"I will not tempt you again."

"Not if we want anything more?" I closed my eyes as the unintended words left my mouth.

"You would want more?" Jane asked, and I was on the hook now.

"Maybe. Lying here, driving yesterday. It was different, easy."

"It was. And Ian, I could also do something with you."

"Let's respect each other towards that goal."

"I agree."

I felt the embarrassment.

"Spit it out, Ian." Jane saw me frown.

"Could I have some alone time in the bathroom?"

"Please, I would also use the time wisely." I saw her blush, it confirmed I was not the only one holding back.

"Hmmm," Jane studied my crotch with a naughty grin.

"Jackass," I muttered.

I barely got started in the shower when I erupted. I decided to go for round two, which also ended very quickly, with the same amount of sperm. Part of me really wished it was Bianca out there because that would mean my dreams and hopes were not misplaced. We left after breakfast. Our conversations were now different, future-orientated.

"Why did you guys never have kids?" I asked, and she started to cry.

"I am barren, Ian."

"I am so sorry Jane."

"Would you want kids?"

"Yes, Jane."

"Does that doom us?"

"No, we adopt. Fuck Jane. We?" I was hit by the possibility. I have known her for a week and it already settled my mind that Jane and I might be a couple.

"Okay, yes. We adopt," She smiled at me. I realized I just validated her. I told her of my dream for a ranch house in the mountains, and Jane liked it.

The next three days on-site I came into my own. My habit of reading journals detailing new designs and parameter came in handy, and I managed to suggest some changes, causing an ultimate saving of five percent on contract costs.

I was handed the contract on-site, and the initial retainer was transferred into my offshore account. Jane was very proud, praising me me. By contrast, Bianca was happy, but she was far more concerned about how much money it would bring. I decided she will not know I have received money yet. She begged to call her more. I told Jane after we ended the call.

"This is the first time she had extended time with Paul, and the cracks are showing. But once you are back it will change back. Because it is not about romance or anything, just a thrill," Jane told me, and it made so much sense.

We drove to a lodge and booked in, Bianca quizzing the charges again, this time she called me.

"Jasmine booked in with her card Bianca. We are looking at an expansion for the lodge."

"Okay, is she nice?"

"Yes, very nice. I could easily be friends with her because we can talk about things I am passionate about."

"But you talk like that with me?"

"I learned as much as I could about your job so we could talk Bianca."

"I love you, Ian. That is just one of the things. I am learning so much from you about caring, and pre-empting care."

"Okay, Bianca. We need to go, the clients just arrived."

I hung up and dove into the pool, then floated to where Jane was bobbing on an air mattress. I tipped her over, which started a wrestling match. The kids around us joined the fight, almost all of them ganging against me, except for a set of twins in their early teens, who joined my camp, and they were fierce. Jane watched me carefully as I interacted with the two.

That evening we joined the games night in the communal area and the kids again surrounded us. I have never had as much fun. Later we lay in the bed and spoke. I was tired but held out.

"Jane, you are making me social. I would never be the guy I was tonight."

"You are that guy, Ian. The ideas came from you tonight. Bianca is self-obsessed, so fun has improve her image. I do not mind being the ass,and that sets you free."

"That makes a lot of sense."

"Do you have any idea how incredible you are?"

"Tammy and Candy seemed to agree with you?" I grinned. The twins were gorgeous, but I wish they were my kids.

"They are amazing, but I also saw the longing you had for their presence, as your kids. Adoption will happen, sweet Ian."

The next day we drove a fifty-mile off-road trail with the twins in the back seat, praising our cool music. Jane was recording video of most of the day, including my conversations with the twins.

"Shit Jane, I loved the chattering," I said in the room after we got back.

"You would make a very good father. They blossomed because you set them at ease."

"I loved that. The hard part is keeping it. Just a few wrong decisions can break it."

"Sounds like experience."

"Sadly, yes. Bianca has all the right answers, so I believed I was paranoid. I really thought I was going nuts."

"That is what cheaters do."

"I just believe in the promises I made Jane."

"As do I."

I called Bianca, she was missing me. Jane lay on the bed next to me and texted me from her burner. I knew Bianca was now reading the texts because she switched us to speakerphone as we talked. I did the same. One of the things Jane texted had me grinning.

'Ian, if you pull the plug, would we be more than friends?'

'Yes, Jasmine,' I texted back as I chatted to Bianca. I could hear her temperament freeze over. She made a stupid excuse and hung up. I started to engage Jane/Jasmine in text.

'So you would like me like that?' she asked

'Yes, not because you are so absolutely beautiful. I can talk to you. Bianca only talks about her job, disengaging when I talk about my work."

'And we can talk about other things too. I loved the walk around the lake, talking about your past.'

'That was difficult, but my counselor said I should talk to those I trust.'