All Comments on 'Timing is Everything'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
TonyspencerTonyspencer2 months ago

I’m glad both the cheaters paid in full. Well told.

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

Mark deserved it. She left him alone in a hotel to go be alone with another man, despite his objections. Judy was unforgivable from that point on and Mark should never have trusted her again.

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

Topical cheaters, don't know why he took her back, oh yeah it was written that way. Nice try though.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mark should have saved time and have Judy do a N.I.P.T. (non invasive prenatal test). Of course it would have been less dramatic than seeing the baby after it was born.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 2 months ago

Xmule,

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.... If she objects to him coming to the room with her then then she's admitting to the obvious... No reason to say no to that. If she thinks the other guy would object, then she knows what he's expecting and she should want the husband there if that's not her plan ...

But really, there's no reason for her to go there anyway....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

"we must take Mrs. Collins's word that she did not have sex with another man." - No fault divorce, it doesn't matter. He can divorce because he doesn't like her haircut, or her laugh, or for no reason at all. You can't force someone to stay married any more than you can force them to get married.

\

"he started rubbing my back and ... well, it just happened." - Fucking doesn't "just happen."

\

"I decided I would just go and tell him goodbye" - You don't have go tell him goodbye. You call, text, email.

\

In any case, she lied.

\

Actually, I believe that in at least some states judges can order counseling, but at best (worst?) that can only delay the divorce.

inka2222inka2222about 2 months ago

2.5 stars. She suffered ZERO punishment for what she did. The whole cucky thing with him taking her back because the turdbrain "councilor" hates men and loves cheaters and he has no brain of his own, is costing the story another star down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

THAT'S IT???? The ending really sucks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Got what she deserved

Cheated emotionally and mentally earlier and then tried to use him as dildo

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

She has every intention to fuck Steven from the their very first meeting and finally she got an opportunity to fuck and got busted !

She deserved it!

shadrachtshadracht20 days ago

Unsatisfying. You summarized the whole conclusion, and gave us NOTHING for aftermath on his feckless cheating wife. Even what little consequences you started to write about in/re Steven was cut short. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

The counselor needs to be bitch slapped with coarse sandpaper.

KRD19254KRD1925413 days ago

What about slapping that damn Court shrink, who was against the husband's position the whole way? Doesn't the shrink know about DNA and when it can be obtained? Shrinks are MD's first. This faux-pas dropped one full star.

LechemanLecheman11 days ago

I must admit I was waiting for the husband to have the DNA confirmation but he blindly accepted her response, even after doubting her up to that point - WTF?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...