All Comments on 'Timing is Everything'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
Rw43Rw4320 days ago

Well, timing might not be EVERYTHING, but it sure determines the scope of consequences from stupid behaviors.

<>

Falling into the rose bushes is bad enough, but getting soaked while doing it? Yeah, he’s gonna be all torn up tomorrow. And Mrs Choi might just keep him isolated in the bushes for a long time.

<>

Meanwhile Judy should just stand and watch. Let it happen. The more Mrs Choi ostracizes her husband, the better the chance he will end up co-parenting his son with Judy. At this point, she has gone full self-centered bitch and is only looking to make her son’s and her life easier.

<>

I had thought you were setting us up for a mixed race baby, but you’ve switched it up from the Literotica trope of the child being half-black. Why? Mixed black-white parentage still happens with the same degree of frequency as it always has. I’m guessing because of the emotional baggage that comes with that plot, you wanted to switch it up. But surely as smart a woman as Judy had to know that a mixed race child would be obvious even after the distorting effects of a vaginal delivery. Could such a smart woman really be that delusional?

<>

Thanks for the interesting take on the old trope. And yes, the timing at the elevator, the timing of the vacation, the timing of Judy getting worked up, the timing of her confrontation with Stephen all played parts in the plot. Thanks for giving the good guy some hot sex with his wife before their lives fell apart. (In too many LW stories, all the hot marital sex transpired BEFORE the tale begins.) I just don’t get why she still went to Stephen’s room after her husband walked out. She had to know that action was the burning of the bridge.

avidreader123avidreader12320 days ago

Good short story. One issue though, the guy they hired to track Stephen down didn't tell them he was married? Seems basic and easy to determine.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed20 days ago

Ah, yes, the truth will set you free if only from the bond of matrimony. This story was nicely put together. The truth is all his fears were justified and all her justifications were lies.

TajfaTajfa20 days ago

Nice one. Maybe a bit more about the aftermath but still very good.

francemanfranceman20 days ago

It's one of the rare occasions when parents accept that their son is an adult and can make his own decisions, while loving and supporting him.

It was almost surreal, bordering on science fiction.

Wavedave45Wavedave4520 days ago

Good story. Mark was a dummy. In that situation when she said she was pregnant it would caused me to escalate things to 11 rather than default into auto-reconcile mode. Seen, experienced, and heard far too much. "I'm pregnant and you're the dad" should be given the same amount of blind trust as "oh no my dogs a sweet heart, go ahead and pet him"

Her excuse was weak. It would be like she remembered that she left the stove on 10 minutes after leaving but said nothing. And when you come home to a burned down house she cries and says she didn't think it would burn down and she just didn't want to make you angry.

Omart57Omart5720 days ago

Very, Very Good, RG! Thank you for posting!

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf20 days ago

Good story but this one was just sad.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc20 days ago

Way, way too predictable. Not sure how I would have written it to make it less so, but him not having the DNA tested before he moved back was a flag of where it was going. Otherwise, solid writing. 3.7*

Freddog6601Freddog660120 days ago

Nice ending to a way too predictable story.

MwestohioMwestohio20 days ago

It was a fun version of a familiar trope. But he is Asian, not Oriental

BoringDudeBoringDude20 days ago

Two words - Paternity Test. They can be done around the 12th week, taking maternal blood and finding fetal cells in it.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice19 days ago

Overall I liked it aside from one point that really stuck in my BS meter. The therapist being portrayed as a flaming idiot that 100% bought Dale's story just seemed like part of the anti-therapy crowd that seems to think therapy is a waste of time. The initially known facts of the story were that Dale said she wanted to have a "nightcap" w/ the man she had admitted turned her on in the past and she had been inappropriate with earlier in the evening. Mark reacts with "Are you out of your fucking mind? You are NOT going to that asshole's room!" and she doubles down and insists she is going, that she has to have "this", despite her husband's adamant opposition. Argument ensue and husband leaves. So, the story logic is that the therapist believes Dale that she had to have a nightcap, only, with a sexy acquaintance, needing this enough to enrage her husband. At minimum, every therapist on the planet would have asked what was so important about a nightcap that made it okay to disregard a spouse's opposition? Let alone siding w/ the wife that it was okay. Yeah, that part just about ruined the story for me, but the rest was so good, nice characterization, dialogue, etc, that I still gave it 4 stars.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196919 days ago

Enjoyed it a lot. I have an unhealthy fascination with BTB stories where cheating wives are impregnated. Who needs a scarlet letter when you have another man's offspring to remind the cheater of the infidelity and betrayal that lead to their miserable life.

I would have liked the ex wife to suffer more on-page, particularly to their parents and siblings. I'd also like to get the snarky therapists thoughts on the reality, the lies and not discussing, on-page, the issue of her wanting to have a nightcap over the objections of her husband. That alone, without inviting the husband to attend, would be enough to end some marriages.

Maybe a little more sweet romance to counterbalance the heartache but really good overall. Thanks.

Just_WordsJust_Words19 days ago

There's no question that a faithful wife would take her husband to say good bye if she went at all. Kudos on the rose bushes! I liked that!

truthandjustice99truthandjustice9919 days ago

Cowardly husband could have avoided this if he hadn't run away like a little girl His wife cheats and now there is a bastard baby Cowardly husband will repeat this in the future he takes no responsibility for helping to destroy the marriage Bastard baby should go to a orphanage

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Wow, talk about 'by the numbers.'

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Of course the stupid bitch lied and the whore therapist corroborated it

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon19 days ago

Wrapped up too quickly; not enough angst. The ending was telegraphed when she said she was pregnant during the third counseling session - that Mark wasn’t the father. In fact, I even expected her to announce a pregnancy even sooner.

lujon2019lujon201919 days ago

I feel no pity for cucks

I never would have taken her back

This weak piece of shit need to rain hellfire down on the counselor and the judge in his original divorce action

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

So where's the ending at chief? Wonderful, another monkey fucking a football. It sure would be nice, if they only allowed actual writers to publish stories on here.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture19 days ago

Great story agree with others the aftermath maybe a good finish to a brilliant story. 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I love the happy ending. 5

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Well played! Even though you gave the readers the opportunity to see what was coming, it was fun to watch it play out. 5*

Cookingwithgas

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I usually enjoy this author's work but he's completely missed the mark with this one. The MC is written as a gullible fool who allowed himself to be bought off with hot sex to silence his every objection. He probably wouldn't hesitate to send a large sum of money to a Nigerian bank account for the promise of great riches.

Even if he accepted that his wife hadn't been boned by her boyfriend that misses the point that she had no valid reason to be going to his room for any reason and if it was just an innocent goodbye drink she could have invited her husband to tag along. It just didn't add up.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

So he was soooo convinced she had slept with the prick then accepted the child was his what sort of stupid is that? No sorry his stance says he would not fall for that lemon of an idea. Still this one is better than the rest of todays garbage offered 4 stars for that reason alone.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

He never thought just for a second the child could not be his? Really? After all that happened he still trusted her so much?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Is there a single wife out there that responds to her husbands compliment by saying: You're my husband so you have to say that?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Looks like you stole this from another writer but you had some original parts. Unfortunately the original parts weren't very good. Dare I paraphrase a great wit and add that the good bits weren't original...

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

A very believable story of lies and cheating. Once and done, what a fool.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Nothing new here. I liked it though. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Nonsense tale with the usual demented whore wife and the regular brainless sheep husband. Tons of these fempov fantasies.

MountainMan1336MountainMan133619 days ago

Well written story I gave it 4 stars. I suspected she would have a child with Steven almost as soon as she told her husband when she met Steven. The ending was kind of boring but what the hell. I was disappointed however, when the author used the racist term "Oriental" to describe Steven's wife. I believe a lot of people would be more comfortable if you used the word "Asian" instead of "Oriental". I am not really that much of a Politically Correct guy myself, but I do know a lot of people might be offended by the word "Oriental".

willyk1212willyk121219 days ago

little more on the after math i think

mndhanson017mndhanson01719 days ago

Well, to answer your question, Wavedave45, he was under the belief that she had a change of heart that night, which was the issue as she lied about sleeping with the guy. She left out that detail and was claiming otherwise, which is what convinced him that he could have been the dad. I wouldn't say he's a dummy as he had the prospect of being a father, but at the same time, he should have done testing, if he was so adamant about the divorce. It's the fact that she was able to convince him that nothing happened that night, which is what made him have that little inkling of faith, that prospect of being a father could change anyone, but if she had convinced you that nothing happened that night through the counseling sessions as well, you might not have gone to 11 as you say.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

An interesting read with some tweaks to a familiar trope . Very well written . Enjoyable.

A no fault divorce ?

So divorce then . Surely no one can be forced to stay in a marriage that they no longer wish to be in ?

Yet it seems so often that the marriage counsellor sees it as their job to push a couple back together .

In this example , the counsellor , on hearing Judy's denial , happily tells Mark he's got it wrong , Judy hasn't been unfaithful so no need for a divorce .

Mark was there , he heard his wife say she needed to do this ' thing ' before settling down to have kids .

What thing ? Sounds like more than a ' nightcap ' .

He had a good idea what she was going for . He had seen the signs and now had in his mind at least , conformation that something more was going to happen .

I would have like to see Mark go back to the ' so called ' marriage counsellor and let her know the depth of disappointment everyone has in Judy's lies and subsequent attempted cover up .

I do so enjoy this kind of story .

Marriage Counsellors ..... grrrŕr

4 *

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Judy really was a terrible person. So was Steven. Mark, though, was a moron. I can't believe he didn't ask for a paternity test under the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Okay story but would have been better if Mark had demanded a paternity test in front of the counselor when Judy said she was pregnant.

AngelRiderAngelRider19 days ago

This is beyond dumb

PowersworderPowersworder19 days ago

It was a decent story, but two things let it down:

1) The husband assuming he was the father. He'd automatically be questing paternity under those circumstances.

2) The ending felt a bit rushed with April. Also Judy's confrontation with Steven ended too soon.

This needed a bit more development of the new relationship with April, and I really wanted to see all the consequences play out with Steven and Judy.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Decent, if not 100% predictable. Who couldn't see the pregnancy plot, the only thing was how the reveal would happen. But a nice short read.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

So his new girlfriend gave him her number in the lift whilst she had a boyfriend. That's fcking sketchy. She'll do the same no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Liked it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

the one time I was really hoping the wife told the truth.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x19 days ago

"They will likely let her stay in the house until it's sold" - Why? There are no kids, why should she get to stay in the house?

\

"we must take Mrs. Collins's word that she did not have sex with another man." - SHE might believe her, but HE doesn't have to believe shit! In any case, she went to Steven over her husband's objections, after freshening her lipstick and perfume. She should have said her good-byes in the club.

\

For her to not even consider the POSSIBILITY of the baby being mixed-race shows terminal stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Enjoyed the story, but would have thought the husband would have automatically had DNA testing done long before the baby was born, knowing the time frame.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

A judge ordered counseling? They don’t do that anymore. There’s too many cases, they just want to clear their dockets.

/

No one thinks to request a DNA test? They can do that now super early in the pregnancy with no risk. If no one else, his attorney would recommend it when he said why he wanted to cancel the divorce.

/

Why didn’t he tell the slut enabler mother in law that she didn’t make a mistake. Emphasize her daughter’s agenda.

/

I know that in the real world, women almost never have any consequences for lying, but since this is fiction, it would have been better to show the judge punish the slut. The judge ordered counseling, that makes the counselor an officer of the court, and the bitch lied in session. Tell her that she can’t live in the house, that she owes her ex husband rent from the day he filed, and only award her 25% of the assets instead of half!

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Its asian not oriental. This is just another stupid bitch story.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

You assholes seem to lov to produce hurtful stories. If the category is "loving wives", why not write about loving wives. Wish I could rate you lower than 1*.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Pretty ordinary telling of a very common LW trope.

.

Wife was the usual selfish and rather stupid simpleton. Hubby was the usual gullible fool. Twist that the stud was already married was decent. Hubby hooking up with nurse he met at hospital was rather trite. Wife thinking her boyfriend would welcome her and his son eagerly was ludicrous. However…her showing up with his kid while his wife looks on delivered a certain bit of karma to “Steven” 😎

.

Just a solid 3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Only question is...why didn't he ever question the timing of the pregnancy when she told him in counseling that she was pregnant?

It was the first thing I and every other reader was thinking at that exact moment in the story. "She DID fuck Steven and the baby isn't his."

Every other man...IN the therapy session would have said "hmmm...8 weeks pregnant? That timing goes right back to the resort trip. How do I know the baby is mine? I know you fucked that guy. So...if you get an invitro DNA test that shows the kid is mine? Then I'll consider moving back home."

Test taken 2 months into the pregnancy. Shows he ain't the father. And bam boom take that to the judge...no more counseling. No more marriage. Done. Story over. And the stupid slut deserves the life she gets. Single mother from a sperm donor slime ball.

Hahaha....

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Pretty standard stuff. Read more like a report than a story. This happened , then that happened, etc. the writer even had the cheating whore’s replacement lined up before he left the maternity ward

BSreaderBSreader19 days ago
It

Was ok but still Steven should have been drug into the divorce also. He should have been named in the proceedings.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

It was a bit devious on RG's part that "Oriental" remained unrevealed until childbirth, but I suppose that knowing sooner would have been a big hint at the eventual ending.

Then again, that raises the question "What would the ending have been if the child's Oriental genes had been recessive?"

~

Mwestohio deflects -- he means "Buckeye" ... but it's fine to use Mwestohio for HIS stories.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Jut reading the story, thinking ho-hum, just like so many others. Till the last sentence. 5* Great timing! :)

hank_rosehank_rose19 days ago

Good story, but felt too rushed, especially towards the end. I would've preferred you take a little more time to flesh out the aftermath of the decision.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

OMFG. Now we have the crazy political correctness police on here. Asian or Oriental. Really? What next? African American and not Black. She wants an BAAC and not a BBC. ROTFLMAO.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Is this a repost? I could swear I've read this story before.

nixroxnixrox19 days ago

1 star - just one more lame ass BTB with a very predictable ending.

The therapist scene was a total waste of time and not even remotely believable.

A licensed therapist would never make that kind of judgment call - never.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I liked the story but would've liked a bit more: what happened with Steven & his wife (& Judy!), & how Mark & the nurse worked out.

Along with the therapist, I was wondering if Judy actually had sex with Steven. I thought it wrong initially that Mark packed up & left, just because she wanted a nightcap & say goodbye to him. If he stayed, he would've noticed the time she came back into the room. At the same time, Judy should've at least offer her husband the opportunity to be with her when she went into Steven's room. That she didn't less hubby to the conclusion he did, which turned out correct.

Loved the part where Steven fell into the rose bushes. I'd imagine that's not the only thing he fell into- hard talking to his wife, problem what to do with the baby, possible divorce.... 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The last paragraph was a nice touch raising my rating up to four stars.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

"Babe, I'm only 27! I have plenty of time for having kids. Why do we have to rush into parenthood? I love having some free time for myself. Don't you enjoy being able to do things with our free time over the summer?" - I would have been immediately alarmed by this phrase of hers.. A logical question from a normal husband; "Two extra months in the summer every year! And what the hell do you mean by having fun?"

ibuguseribuguser19 days ago

It'd have been a 4* but the last part with the blond nurse and finding Steven wasn't necessary and kind of ruined the story for me.

So I'll go with 3.

You should leave some things to the reader's imagination.

gsteingstein19 days ago

So... in a real world/life story scenario... the person knocking on Steven's hotel room door (for a night-cap) would not have been 'Judy' but rather it would be 'Mark.' And 'Mark' would be giving Steven the 'night-cap' of his life!. And then 'Mark' would deal with 'Judy' in the aftermath of 'Steven's' night-cap. Scorched earth with either a BTB or a 'Strictly Structured Reconciliation' (SSR) ending.

/

Like many of these LW cheating stories there is more fantasy than realism. But it's good fictional writing so 4.0.

/

I've read quite a number of these LW cheating stories and too many times the cheated on hubby just runs away, hits the bottle, calls mommy and daddy, cancels bank accounts and credit cards and then calls a lawyer. It's too cookie cutter! And, honestly, it's not the way it works in real life. I've witnessed at least four cheating episodes (colleagues, friends and family) in my life and none of them followed the LW recipe.

/

Some commenters dislike my stuff because of the realism. Violence is real. Fucking with a man's wife can cost you. In my married life there have been two occasions where some guy seriously hit on my wife in my presence... onetime was in a club and the second time was at a party. Both times I intervened and instilled fear into the minds of the would be suitor... as most men would. So I write from experience.

/

Again, good story but more fantasy and realism... but I do understand the LW recipe.

gsteim

usaretusaret19 days ago

You almost made three stars, but the short, crappy ending earned 2 stars only, almost 1.

xtc5xtc519 days ago

I loved the story, but it was rushed and the ending felt very incomplete IMHO.

tralan69ertralan69er19 days ago

@JoeBetterBNice

Who is Dale?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

So between the therapist with an agenda and the lying slut wife. He spent an additional nine months wasted on her. Guessing the male friendly courts would have made him wait until after the child was born anyways for a DNA test.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Just one drink at night to say goodbye, because she won't see him anymore? Seriously? Enchanting stupidity! Judy, does she believe in how she explains her actions and her subsequent actions? Especially with such consequences. I just wondered if this hypersexuality of hers during pregnancy was somehow related to the fact that she was carrying a child from an unscrupulous, loving and dissolute Asian man? Well, there are hormones, pheromones, fetal DNA, and all that? And I also have a question: "After such a stream of lies, was she honest when she told her husband about that first and only time when she allegedly relaxed and allowed Stephen only a little more dancing?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Would have liked to see arsehole Steven get some serious physical pain and so should the slut

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Mark should have insisted on a draconian post-nup in order to accept Judy back. If there is any proof of adultery while they are married the cheater leaves with no financial gain and the biological parents pay for any children.

So Steven and Judy would need to support the child.

6King6King19 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Surprise!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

She did the crime so she does the time. And yeah, the sex was so unromantic and emotionless that she tracked the asshole down, so she could marry him. Have to say, the husband got what he married, so he deserved what he got. You don't plan children that haphazardly or arbitrarily. She was not committed to motherhood, and saw it as a burden instead of a privilege. You don't want to have children with a reluctant spouse. That should all be discussed and decided before the wedding. But its OK, the whore will just claim she got raped while touring Asia and some dumb shit will marry her and raiser her bastard. Men are Stupid.

CatHouseGuy20CatHouseGuy2018 days ago

Started out well but lost it's momentum when Judy announced she was pregnant. As he "knew" she had cheated then DNA testing would have been the first thing he thought of..but no. Then the good hearted nurse talking him down was too obviously going to lead to new love. Meh. These things derailed the story making it very average. T

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

When the wife turned up pregnant, the rest was predictable.

Hubby screwed up the hotel room confrontation. Women can sometimes be talked off the ledge in such situations, but they can almost never be threatened or ordered off it.

How convenient to have a new hottie waiting...

Schwanze1Schwanze118 days ago

Good story but no way I take her back pregnant or not.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Once I read that she was pregnant I already knew where this was going. This guy had no suspicions at all? Really? It never really dawned on him at all to seek a DNA ? Three stars..

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

@nixrox:

You fool, there’s no BTB in this story. There’s no Burn, only the bare minimum consequences of people’s choices.

/

Of course, semen sucking cucks like you think that anything other than full blown FemDom is BTB.

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Not sure why this was posted a second time, maybe a Lit mistake or the author changed some little thing I did not note. Still just okay. Hard to imagine that he would believe a word she said after her actions. And it's even harder to believe that he didn't get a DNA test done on the ambiotic fluid before that kid leaps out of the womb for the big surprise. Would have liked a little more there at the very end. Lots of things could have happened.

mattenwmattenw18 days ago

Why such a big effort when everything is so clear. A woman who tells her husband that she was very fond of another man and then wants to have a nightcap in his room with this man while on vacation has decided against her husband. This fact alone is enough to separate from the woman . Yes, you can make a lot of mistakes in life, but mistakes that affect your relationship are elementary and usually cannot be corrected! I liked the story, although I missed the “depth” in the characters! 4*!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

'Oriental' is a legitimate word meaning 'from the Orient', the Far East. It even has an opposite 'Occidental' meaning 'from the West'. On the east side of London, England there is a football/soccer club called Leyton Orient which was founded by employees of the Peninsula and Orient shipping line. Generation Snowflake would do well to educate itself before it starts squealing about various 'isms'. The world would surely be a happier place if people found a more productive use for their time than looking for things to be offended by.

GardenshedGardenshed18 days ago

Good story, looks like Mark’s future is brighter than Judy’s! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

It's too much of a stretch for me when, on finding out she was pregnant, immediately went to thinking 'I have a son', when he KNEW she went to the other guy's room, and KNEW she got bred during the stay at the resort.

The default would HAVE to be, "50-50 chance it's her boyfriend's baby", especially after her performance on the night.

Get hubby out of the way with a quick blowjob, not even undressing, then intending to leave immediately.

The thing is, not only did she lie, but the story narrative itself had to be lying for her as well.

There is no way it was just a coincidence that her bf, the one man she had admitted had lit her fire, turns up by chance.

There is no way she stays out on the dance floor of her intention and attention weren't fixed on loverboy. They were making some arrangement at the table when hubby came back, then she HAS to leave immediately, with the sole aim of ditching hubby.

When she gets to loverboy's room, the talk between them is too familiar.

Nope, even the story is lying. She chicken him on GNO, and cucked hubby regularly, then planned to humiliate hubby openly at the resort.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

really doesn't matter. Baby or no baby, Never would have gone back with her. As soon as she intended to have a night cap the marriage was over. Fucking courts and their damn psychobabble weak science sessions that they use to force shit that they have no business in. Hope Stevie and his wife will be happy with two more dependents. Or maybe the wife has more balls then the sluts husband and just leaves ole Stevie to her family to deal with. I hear Asian justice on cheaters is not diluted by bullshit like the American legal system.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

This is not a loving wives story. There should be a separate category for revenge fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Competent writing but the ending was telegraphed and the characters were almost too stupid to be believed. These 'she cheated and I divorced her' get really boring unless infused with a little nuance and shades of grey.

LA

xMulexMule18 days ago

4*

Good read, well written.

.

Fairly predictable, except for the baby's race, which was really inconsequential other than it immediately identified it as not his.

.

"Oh, you're just going to his room for a nightcap? Then I'll come say goodbye with you."

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

sprinklers... nice touch

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

3 star. You made him, through his hospital reactions into a pussy. "Oh it's just too much". The appropriate reaction would of been "fuck no! You raised a cheating, faithless, lying, untrustworthy, manipulating, conniving, diseased slut! Why the fuck would i want to stay married to that living pile of rotting garbage?!", and then proceed to make a laughing stock of her on social media and to all contacts in her list.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Are you by chance over 70? Oriental is something my dad says. Asian is used by under 70 crowd

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Funny but it was the same tale we've reach eight billion and...one times, now, on this site. You guys write the dialogue so that no one every explicitly says what they mean. Nobody husband ever reasons or cajoles, deferring instead to anger, name-calling and finally, to running away. The wife is always in the thrall of the Martian Slut Ray, whereupon they lose the ability to understand cause-and-effect. Their dialogue evokes characterizations of an X-Rated version of 'Children of the Corn.' No husband ever thinks to block the hotel room door, or dial up her parents on the old cell phone. Events sending the characters to perdition in Sh*tsville are always so contrived as to ruin the story. 3/5 'cuz I'm a humanitarian at heart.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Just a nightcap?

The cap of his dick was more like it.

I'm glad the whore got burned.

enderlocke77enderlocke7716 days ago

"Mr. And Mrs. Collins. The judge has ordered these counseling sessions and you both must appear and cooperate or you'll be held in contempt of court. Do you understand?"

rofl at that point it stops being counseling. why are judges so dumb, cant force counseling

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Eh not really satisfying. He deserved to become a full on cuck and raise another's child for taking her back. When your wife tells you she wants to fuck another and you stay, you are a cuck and you deserve a life of misery period. It doesn't matter if she actually had a dick in there or if she is pregnant with triplets. Accepting that amount of disrespect should be punished. It's only fair.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
1077 Followers
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...