Timing is Everything Pt. 02

Story Info
The cheater is threatened with humiliation.
4.3k words
4.24
7.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of this story. You should read Part 1 to understand the events here. This story contains voyeurism, non-con and blackmail. If you don't care for those things, please continue your search for a more desirable tale. Constructive comments are always welcome.

Marcie's story.

I couldn't believe what I had seen. My fucking neighbor Brad had intruded into my most personal life and filmed me having sex in my bedroom. I guess that is what rape feels like emotionally. Totally violated. Totally helpless. Totally angry.

It only took a moment after seeing the awful scenes of my sexual romps with Rob to realize what would happen. There was no excuse, no alibi and no denial. I was guilty of cheating on my husband, regardless of his frigidity. It would destroy my marriage. It would have me thrown out of the church. It would alienate all of my lifelong friends. It would stoke hours of giddy laughter as the women I had taught about trust saw me for the hypocrite I was. It would destroy my entire life.

I sobbed on the couch for quite a while. Each time the sobs slowed, I thought of a new possible shame and started again. At some point I realized that SOB Brad was still sitting on my couch. I sat up, screamed at him and tried to hit him with my fists. My anger had no bounds. He easily deflected my blows and tried to tell me to calm down. "It doesn't have to be so bad." He shouted over my cries. Sure, the greatest shame and embarrassment of my life wouldn't be so bad. Fucker!

"Nobody has to know" he shouted. I stopped moving and screaming - and breathing. "This doesn't have to go public. You can keep your secret lover and your reputation. We can make a deal."

My spiraling slide into a whirlpool of despair suddenly stopped. I was still very deep, but there was a light up above. It took a moment to process what his words meant. Was there hope? Is my life not over? My anger at him quickly switched to hope. He was now the potential savior who could deliver me from the valley of death. The speed of the change in my emotions was staggering. Infinite hatred one second, infinite hope the next. I just sat there in shock and waited for his explanation.

He took a deep breath and started his prepared speech. "I created this video with several goals in mind. I had seen your ongoing affair with Rob, but figured it wasn't my responsibility to blow the whistle. But if I did, I would need absolute proof of your transgressions since everyone in this town would believe your denial and I would be driven out of town on a rail. But then I saw and heard Alex's sermons and your classes on trust and was angered by your hypocrisy. Your bragging about the quality of trust between you and your husband was horrible. And when Rob's wife asked you in class about her husband's late night walks, you blew her off. That's when I decided to do this." He paused to let all of that sink in.

His accusations pierced deep into my heart. I knew he was right. I tried to think of a defense for my actions - but couldn't find any. I was an adulterer. I was a liar. I was a hypocrite. I was a sinner many times over. My despair from facing that reality about myself was almost as painful as the fear of the video going public. I started to cry again. The river supplying my tears seemed limitless.

I've read stories about how soldiers can be horribly tortured for months and have their spirit broken. I had received all of my torture in less than an hour, but I was completely broken. It was like my life had ended and I was lost in a void, unable to think. I needed support, so I leaned forward and hugged Brad. He was completely surprised, but gently put his arms around me and held me. I guess the Stockholm Syndrome is real. I can never explain my emotions that afternoon.

I slowly pulled myself together, went to the bathroom to relieve myself and clean up my face. Brad was waiting patiently on the couch. He seemed to be uncertain of himself. He gave a weak smile as I returned to the couch.

"Please Brad, tell me how I can get out of this situation. I am truly sorry for my actions. You were right about all of them. I don't know if I can ever forgive myself. But your video would destroy my life if it went public. Please tell me you haven't sent it anywhere yet."

He seemed to gather his strength and steel himself to perform an unpleasant task. "Marcie, the video has gone nowhere else, although I have backup copies of it. And I can keep it that way, and eventually destroy all copies, if you will do what I ask." He paused as if he was uncertain to continue. I couldn't imagine what this non-descript neighbor could want from me. Mow his lawn for him?

"Marcie, I have been single for many years. I haven't dated much since I still carry some baggage from my horrible marriage. That means that I haven't had sex with a woman in a very long time ..."

No! It couldn't be! After criticizing me for cheating, he was going to ask me to cheat some more - with him!

He took a deep breath, looked like he was in pain, and continued: "You are a very attractive woman and I want to have sex with you regularly for a while."

There it was. In the open. He wants to fuck me. And he wants to do it more than once. I was angry and insulted, but stifled any visible reaction. That was the deal he offered. I could fuck him a few times and be free, or have my entire life destroyed. He knew I would have no real choice. That's why he made that video. To bargain for sex. I was insulted, but also flattered that he had done all of this because he wanted to fuck me.

I struggled to speak. "You mean you are blackmailing me to get sex? What kind of man are you?"

He grimaced as he contemplated his reply. "A lonely, horny man I'm afraid. I've always fantasized about having a submissive sex partner to pleasure me any way I wanted. But, I've never had the means to do it and a way to rationalize it that I now have with you."

He stopped and inhaled a large breath, preparing himself to be cold and cruel. "You have no choice but to please me. And I can overcome any guilt I may feel toward you since you have done worse things. This won't continue forever, but for the next year I expect you to have sex with me at least twice a week."

"A year!" I screamed. "You expect me to willingly let you fuck me every week for a year? You're out of your mind."

I struggled to comprehend the situation. He was making a totally ridiculous demand for my body. A demand I could not even imagine satisfying for him. To be his sex slave would destroy any last bits of my self-respect. My pride absolutely refused to even consider it. Except ...

I returned to my earlier contemplation of the destruction of my life, my marriage, my social status, and that same self-respect if he released that damn video to the world. The images of me straddling Rob and pushing my ass into the air so he could fuck me were just too awful to consider. That video must be destroyed completely, no matter what it took. No matter what. I would have to agree to his outrageous demand.

I just hung my head and tried to think of my next step. If I had to accept his demand how could I minimize the pain for me? How would it work anyway? His place or mine? How to hide it from my husband? What would I tell Rob? What would sex with Brad be like? It probably couldn't be any worse than Alex or Rob. Alex has no passion and Rob has too much, coming in minutes when I wanted hours.

I decided to try bargaining. "I hate this Brad, but I can't have that video go public. But twice a week for a year is way too much. I can't handle that. How about once a week for 6 months?"

Brad gave a very quick little smile and said, "No, I need you... I need more sex than that. I will accept once a week for a year, but not less than that." He sat up straight, crossed his arms across his chest and declared: "It will take me just a matter of minutes to email that video to everyone on the neighborhood listserv, and the board of the church. I won't negotiate any more. Do you accept?"

Check and mate. "I accept" I whispered, and then tried to internally accept my new position as sex slave to my neighbor. My internal resistance was strong, but had to be overcome. My guts were churning. I started to feel nauseous and ran to the bathroom to vomit out my pride and positive self-concept. I hated myself and I hated Brad.

He watched me torture myself and stayed silent for a long time. Eventually he started to give the rest of his rehearsed speech. "To keep our bargain, you will have to do all activities that I ask. Don't worry, I'm not into BDSM or anything that kinky. Nothing in public, only in one of our homes. I won't ask you to do anything that would permanently injure you or disfigure you. You are too beautiful to damage. This doesn't have to be terrible Marcie. From the video I know you are a sensual and passionate woman and I want you to enjoy this as much as I do."

"That will never happen you bastard", I snapped back at him.

He winced and continued. "We can plan our meetings around your schedule and meet either here or at my house as you prefer. I have cleared a small opening in your hedge near the back of your yard. We can go back and forth through there without being seen by anyone. I brought this burner phone for you to use to communicate with me. Just keep it hidden and there won't be any record of our calls or texts on your regular phone."

He handed me a simple phone and showed me the contacts list which had only one entry "Sex". I accepted it just as I had accepted my total humiliation.

"There's one other thing," Brad said, "and this may be the hardest right now. I know Alex is at the other church today and Rob isn't scheduled until 9:00 tonight so your schedule is open. For our first time together, I want it to happen today, right now. Will you do that?"

One more shock to my system. I had struggled with the speed and depth of the changes in my emotions and self-concept. I had just been forced to bitterly accept the concept of sex with this man. But now I had to accept the physical reality of being naked with him and letting him penetrate my body. I shuddered as I visualized that violation. I nearly passed out and fell back on the couch. My psyche had been brutalized multiple times in the last hour. I wasn't fearful. I wasn't angry. I was simply numb. I no longer knew who or what I was. Someone murmured "OK".

Brad let out a long sigh of relief, smiled, stood from the couch and extended his hand. My hand rose to meet it and he pulled my body up to vertical. He put an arm around my waist and pulled my lifeless form toward the bedroom. Once there, he let me stand while he started to unbutton my blouse. I watched each button pop through its hole. He undid my belt, unbuttoned my slacks and pulled the zipper down. It all seemed to be happening so slowly. Then he pulled my blouse off my shoulders and stood looking at my bra for several seconds. He was clearly happy and very excited. He pulled my slacks down to my ankles and lifted each leg to remove them. On his way back to standing, he studied my lacy panties.

He stepped closer and put his arms around me and hugged my body to his chest while he kissed my cheek. "I want to please you too." he whispered in my ear. My real self couldn't accept affection from this horrible man and I entered what is sometimes called an "out-of-body experience". I was elsewhere in the room watching him handle my body. The shame, disgust and humiliation that my body was feeling didn't affect the real me. I just watched from the doorway.

He reached behind and undid the bra. Then slowly pulled the shoulder straps down my arms, displaying my naked breasts. I noticed the nipples were stiff. He gently kissed each nipple and slowly stroked each breast in a circular pattern. I felt a slight quiver in my belly.

Next, he stepped back and took off his own clothes. When he dropped his underwear, his cock flipped up to attention, dripping pre-cum from its tip. Another quiver in the belly.

He gently pushed my body back onto the bed, then lifted my legs and swung them to the middle. I noticed that my face was expressionless and stared at the ceiling. He climbed on the bed, grabbed the waistband of my panties and slowly pulled them down my legs. His eyes were focused on my vulva as another quiver shook me. He stood at the bottom of the bed, running his eyes up and down my naked form and smiled a satisfied smile. "You are gorgeous" he murmured.

He separated my legs, bending them up at the knees to open and display my womanhood. He climbed onto the bed between my legs and I watched my body go tense as it anticipated his penetration. But, instead, he lowered his head between my legs and began gently kissing my inner thighs, alternating legs. He moved slowly up the thighs until he reached the top and began licking my labia with long, soft strokes. The first lick set off a tremor in my belly. The second reached my clit and electrified my body. The third lick brought me crashing back into my body and I was lying in bed, looking down at the top of his head which bobbed up and down.

Multiple emotions flooded back into my consciousness. Anger, fear, humiliation and arousal were all whipped into a multi-colored haze. When he flicked his tongue directly on my clit,

my body convulsed and a moan escaped my lips. He looked up at my face and smiled. He continued to lave my clit and labia with his tongue while two fingers slid slowly into my now wet opening. I gasped as arousal coursed through my veins. My hips started thrusting in time with his penetrations. I knew this was wrong. I knew I should resist. But, my devastated psyche couldn't yet take control of my mind or body.

I floated without time until my thoughtless mind was blasted by an intense orgasm. It was like being slapped - but with great pleasure instead of pain. My mind restarted and I focused solely on the feelings throbbing through my body. When they subsided, I was looking at Brad's smiling face, inches above my own. I can't define what I thought of him at that point. My residual anger for abusing me was tempered by the residual pleasure still vibrating my pussy.

"Now for the best part Marcie," he whispered. I couldn't move or speak to object to his intention. I lay there and felt his cock rubbing up and down along my wet lips and clit. It felt good, but I should resist. He stopped for a moment to open and apply a condom. Then, he slowly started to penetrate me. I was soaking wet. I watched his face as he closed his eyes to focus on the feelings from his invading cock. I didn't feel pleasure, only increasing fullness. For a moment my anger exploded through me and I tried ineffectively to push him off of me. "No!" I yelled.

But at that moment he pushed the last inch into me and my complete attention focused in my vagina. Waves of pleasure washed over me. I felt my arms and legs wrap themselves around his body. I sought to pull him deeper into me. I resisted as he started to pull back and then I pulled with my legs to quicken his next thrust. We quickly found a shared rhythm and moved together in synchronized motion. It went on and on for an infinite amount of time until I felt the growing heat in my belly. I knew what was coming and welcomed it with a scream. My feeble mind went blank as I convulsed and thrashed and tried to express the pleasure physically and orally. I don't know how long my second orgasm lasted since my mind wasn't around to keep track. Brad seemed pleased that I had cum so powerfully and held me while the tremors subsided.

"You see", he whispered, "I really do want you to enjoy this too."

I couldn't reconcile the sincerity of his words and the cruelty of his forcing me to fuck him. My emotions were all spent and I just wallowed in the residual physical pleasure and mental pain. As we lay there, he started to gently stroke all over my body. I just let him do it. My mind was still empty until I realized I was starting to breathe heavily and my hips thrust up when he passed his fingers over my clit. At that point he leaned down and kissed me deeply. My mouth responded and returned the passion. In moments, we were thrashing together and he pulled me over on top of him. I straddled his belly and felt his cock poking me down below. I moaned and pushed back, pushing him inside me. I screamed in pleasure and frustration. I should hate this, but passion overrode all other thoughts. I started to thrust up and down, then squeezing my vaginal muscles to increase the pleasure. He started to moan very loudly and that set me off. I screamed as my body gave way to the overwhelming orgasm. We both convulsed against each other and I felt him throb inside me. That brought even more pleasure. I loved this!

My next memory was lying naked in bed with Brad's arm across my chest and his head resting on my shoulder. He seemed asleep. I realized that I should get up, yell at him for blackmailing and forcing himself on me, and then throw him out of the house. But I had barely enough energy to take a deep breath. So I tried to remember the details of his video and his "deal" to keep it secret. I remembered accepting his offer and going with him into the bedroom. Then wave after wave of orgasm until I was now, for the first time in years, wholly satisfied sexually. Of all of the mind-blowing events of the afternoon, that was the most surprising.

In the following weeks I learned a lot about myself. The first was the depth of my sexuality. My early married sex life with Alex had been adequate for a few years, and then totally frustrating. He'd lost interest in sex and in me and with everything outside the church. The first time I'd met Rob in the backyard at night was an accident, but both of us quickly realized the potential between us. We both abandoned our morals and gave in to our overt sexuality. There was never any real affection between us. In today's vernacular we were "fuck buddies". We could continue in our conventional, married lives and not suffer any consequences - until Brad showed up with his camera.

Brad left on that first Saturday afternoon with no more significant dialogue. We were both too drained, physically and emotionally, to deal with each other. The next day we talked on the secret phone. He asked how I was and I said "OK, I guess." We didn't discuss the big issues, just kept it business-like and asked each other about STI's, birth control and the date for our next "meeting".

I kept having pangs of guilt - not for having had sex with him, but for the horrible contents of the video. The documentation of my infidelity was shameful. The sex scenes with Rob were embarrassing. But the hypocrisy with the other women in my trust class hurt me most of all. My self-concept as a mature, responsible, and religious woman was destroyed. I immediately dropped the trust class and a few other classes that now seemed irrelevant. I wanted to live a more honest life.

But that honesty brought other responsibilities. I had quickly ended the relationship with Rob that Saturday night after Brad left. Rob came in expecting another roll in the hay, and I made it very clear that it was over. Not that night. Not ever again. I didn't explain why.

But dealing with my marriage to Alex was much harder. Our sex life was non-existent. We got along okay living in the same house and even working together on church and community programs. But the love was gone. Everyone in town knew that we had been childhood sweethearts and they couldn't imagine a world where we weren't together. But I started to.

My second meeting with Brad the following Saturday was awkward, but fortunately with no overwhelming emotional fireworks. I still resented his blackmailing me, but I had come to accept the terms of the deal. I intended to be as business-like as possible to satisfy the terms of the deal, but not to give him the satisfaction of seeing me enjoy it. We met at his house to avoid leaving any evidence at mine. But I could tell he felt some guilt about forcing me into the deal and he sincerely tried to give me a pleasurable time.

12