Timing is Everything Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had usually enjoyed cunnilingus from Rob, but his techniques and patience were less than satisfactory for me. Alex had never gone down on me. But Brad was an expert. He had been somewhat rushed in our first session due to the intense emotions. But after that he always took his time and could skillfully play with my arousal. He seemed to really understand the female body and, most importantly, the relationship a woman has with her private parts. A little lick here, a tiny bite there, a strong suck here and a finger right there always brought me to multiple orgasms. A few times he played me so well and for so long that I had no energy left for the actual sex. He accepted that and made sure we had plenty of sex the next time - after a first course of fellatio.

Over the first months, we got to know each other very well, both physically and personally. I still felt the resentment that he had blackmailed me, but eventually began to actually enjoy his company. After 3 months we modified the terms of the deal. Instead of a scheduled weekly fuck, we would only do it whenever we were both in the mood. That quickly became 3-4 days a week. It was very convenient for me to slip unseen over to his house anytime I was home and Alex was busy.

My guilt about deceiving Alex finally overcame my fears and I asked Alex for a divorce. Surprisingly, he agreed. We were both tired of keeping up the façade of a happy couple in front of the whole town and of trying to live a perfect, religious life in front of the parishioners. He promoted one of the pastors from a subordinate church to the main church and then left town. Last I heard he was dealing cards in a Vegas casino.

About a year later, Brad and I decided to move in together in my house. He cleaned out his house and made a bonfire of his old papers, tapes - and video files. Yes, we together burned the 2 thumb drives containing copies of the video. The laptop version had been deleted months before to avoid any accidental showings. I had insisted that the hard drive be reformatted to guarantee the video would never be seen again. It was actually very good timing. The laptop was stolen a few weeks later and some other personal videos have been posted to a revenge-porn site. Timing is everything.

In the 6 years since our wedding, Brad has expressed his regret for having originally treated me so badly. Knowing him now, I understand how hard it was for him to go through with the blackmail. He had to convince himself that I was an awful person, deserving no mercy - and of course his year-long horniness also played a part. After watching my passion in bed with Rob, his libido was at maximum. Still, he regrets it to this day. My feelings are mixed. Yes, blackmailing someone is cruel, but that act brought us together and released me from my former half-life.

We are now happy and fully satisfied with each other and our life together. And we installed blackout curtains in our bedroom.

Thanks for reading. Please rate and leave any constructive comments.

12