All Comments on 'Timing is Everything Pt. 02'

by TheRealDealer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

doesn't feel right. Stockholm syndrome wouldn't happen that fast. She should be pissed at his proposal and her body not respond based on how her brain at that time would be so confused about being caught, being blackmailed, anger, fear. I am not a woman and never raped or forced to unwanted sex but as a reader that is where my mind is. Then you have such an easy divorce for people you write as being some christian type church fearing people. NO counseling or conversation. Just a divorce and he splits and she marries the blackmailer.

So in the end all works out well for a cheater and a blackmailer?

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 1 year ago

I liked the story Real Dealer. You have to realize Anonymous comments are all to try to take you down. If you enjoy writing these stories do if for yourself. They anonymous couch potatoes that criticize your works can write a story they can only try to put you down. Don't let them you're doing great! Thanks for the story and taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it was wonderful and captivating. I could feel the emotions in the main characters and I believe by keeping Alex and Rob minimized it wasn't too overloaded with menial dribble about characters best left to the imagination of the reader. So many stories here seem to be written in a literary style that tries to imitate writers of novels, but fall short. Great novelists make room for the imagination of the reader. (just my opinion) Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stockholm Syndrome Ray. Its a bit of a different angle anyway! 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story an easy 5 stars. Your descriptions of the characters placed them vividly in my mind. I could see the turmoil going through both of them. With everything coming up roses was a plus as well. Thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous