Timmy the Horse

Story Info
Loving wife admits to one of her most slutty encounters.
7.9k words
4.37
52.3k
57
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

secock

Introduction by husband, story body by wife. Hope you enjoy.

In the early years of our relationship, I was quite a jealous man but as the years passed my jealousy decreased to the point where I would sometimes fantasize about seeing my wife Erin with other men. I think this all started when I first asked her about her previous experiences with other men before meeting me in her early 20's.

Erin was a child mother, having her first child at 16 with the first man she'd ever slept with. They had an on again, off again relationship for a few years, having a 2nd child before he left her and the children.

Erin and I met a year after her ex had left. What I learned years later was that she'd only slept with a few other men in the time between her ex and meeting me. One day I pressed her to tell me more, thinking a beautiful and available ginger like her must have had a bit more fun than the few men she'd admitted to.

Finally one drunken night when I asked Erin again she replied, "Well, there was Timmy, but that was just one night." I was curious and pressed her for details but she was embarrassed and didn't want to say more. Later, I pushed again while we were having sex and she snickered, "Ahh, Timmy the horse" She moaned. I was floored, wanting to know more but she shook her head and refused.

Days later, I finally convinced Erin to tell me about this "horse" encounter by putting it in writing for me because she simply did not want to tell me otherwise and the following is what she shared.

My best friend Kat and I loved to go dancing when we could. Being single mothers, we enjoyed the few times we could hire a sitter and go blow off some steam. Katt was always a handful when we went out. She was beautiful and had an incredible body with huge breasts and often got a little out of control when overly drunk. We were inseparable.

Katt wanted to go out one evening so we hired our sitter and off we went. Katt ended up getting hit on by a cute guy named Kevin. It turned out that Kevin was the younger brother of one of the guys I'd dated recently so I had zero interest in him. Later in the evening Kevin took us to a house party that some friends of his were throwing.

As the evening progressed, I started dancing with a cute redheaded guy named Tim. He was taller than me, I'd guess a little under 6 feet tall. I was fairly drunk myself and one thing led to another and soon Tim and I were in the stairwell making out.

Tim was horny as heck, kissing me passionately and trying to grope my tits. I was really horny, and the more attention he gave me, the more I felt the wetness growing between my legs. I wasn't much of an exhibitionist back then so I kept trying to discourage him until he finally stood and took me by the hand, leading me to his buddy's bedroom and closing the door behind us.

Tim sat on the side of the bed and patted it next to him, suggesting I should join him. I played a little hard to get for a minute before sitting next to him. Soon we were kissing again and Tim managed to get my shirt off and pulled down the top of my bra to expose my breasts, then started to fondle them. When he lowered his mouth to my nipple and started to suck on it, any resistance I'd had was lost.

Before I knew it, my bra was completely off and Tim's hand was down the front of my pants, having unbuttoned them at some point. His big fingers found my slit and soon my pants and underwear were pulled off also. I've always been fairly submissive so I allowed him what he wanted which at the time was to finger me and suck on my tits. He kissed his way down my pale body until his tongue found my pussy which he licked while fingering me for quite some time, slowly working a couple of his fingers inside me. Tim got me very worked up, to the point that I was becoming desperate to have him.

Finally, Tim looked up and me and asked, "Do you want my cock?"

I thought he'd never ask and I quickly sat up and reached for his belt. Tim quickly discarded his shirt, standing next to the bed in front of me. I unfastened his belt, then undid his jeans as he slid them down, leaving his underwear on. This was the first time I really noticed the bulge he was packing.

Tim's boxers were bulging way out, but his cock wasn't pointing out to cause this. I grabbed his bulge through his shorts and was shocked to feel a huge shaft pointing downward, wrapping itself around and below his balls. Tim hooked his thumbs into his shorts and slid them down, allowing his cock to spring free, revealing a very large surprise.

To this day it's still the largest cock I've ever seen, thicker than my wrist and it must have been close to a foot long. I was shocked and terrified and my face must have conveyed that as Tim immediately started to assure me that things were going to be fine, reaching into his pocket and telling me he "brought the strawberry motion lotion", a flavored lube that he apparently took everywhere just in case he got lucky.

Tim leaned down and kissed me again and I wrapped my fingers around his shaft, feeling its heat and his heartbeat in it as it continued to harden in my little hand. When Tim broke the kiss, I looked at his penis in my hand. My tiny fingers didn't even come close to wrapping all the way around it, in fact they were barely over half way around. I was in awe of, and in lust with his cock! It was truly heavy with large wavy veins running along it, a pronounced ridge along the bottom to a very bulbous purple head and a well trimmed patch of red pubic hair above it. Below it hung a massive pair of balls, larger than my fist. I started to stroke him. The heat pulsing through this massive cock was getting to me.

"Would you kiss it?" he asked.

"What harm could there be?" I thought to myself, sliding off the bed to my knees before him. Truth be told, I was fascinated by it and wanted to get a closer look.

I raised his cock and started to lick the underside, feeling it getting even harder in my hands as it started to become erect. I started to stroke his cock in long strokes with both of my hands, its head pointed at my face. I've always loved watching as a man's precum starts to ooze out of his cock head, a sure sign I'm turning him on the way I like. He had a pretty cock, circumcised with a nice bulbous head. I stuck my tongue out and licked up the salty reward leaking from it. Tim reached over and grabbed the lube and squirted it along his shaft to lubricate it for my hands.

I could feel his cock getting thicker and harder but the harder it got, the more discouraged and fearful I became, knowing that I would not physically be able to fit him inside me.

I was becoming completely soaked down below from stroking this massive cock in my tiny hands. I decided to try to give him head. After all, I couldn't have sex with this beast of a cock so it was only fair to help him get off after getting him this excited. Not his fault he was born with this horse cock!

I brought my tongue to the underside of his cock head and licked as I stroked his shaft. Before I knew it, I'd moved my mouth to the end and opened as wide as I could as I felt his head stretching my mouth as it entered. I had to breathe through my nose as I stroked his shaft. Soon he started to thrust the head in and out slowly. I could taste the strawberry lotion and was starting to want to feel him cumming on my tongue, but Tim had different plans.

He pulled his cock from my mouth, lifting me to my feet and tossing me onto my back on the bed, then climbed between my legs. I love forceful men. The sight of that massive cock laying on the bed between my legs sent shivers up my spine. I'm a petite girl and I knew there was no way I could get that inside me despite wanting him to try.

I laid there staring, in awe as Tim squirted more of his strawberry lotion, this time on my pussy before he slid 2 fingers back into me. He was skilled with his hand and soon had a 3rd finger inside me. My legs were spread wide, bent at the knees, my head propped on a pillow so I could look down and watch his massive member hanging down between his legs.

Tim asked, "Do you want it?" Lust took me over as I nodded, still staring at it.

He spoke again, "Then tell me."

I replied, "I want it."

Now Tim teased me, knowing I was his, "You don't sound so sure. You better ask me again but like you actually want it."

I replied again breathlessly, "I want it. I want it! Please Tim, fuck me! Put that big cock inside me." I squirmed, pushing down the bed a bit and tilting my pelvis towards him.

Now what you need to understand is that I'd only slept with 2 boys at this point and I do mean boys. My ex and I were both 16 the first time we were together and Tim was very shortly after my ex and I split after having our 2nd child. The 2nd boy was the brother of Kat's date who was very immature and averagely endowed.

Tim on the other hand was a man. Not much older than me but fully mature. He knelt between my legs, grasping his cock with one hand and slapping it against my opening. Every time his heavy meat struck my clit I felt a jolt of lightning shoot through me, making me more desperate to have him.

I heard myself speaking, not having meant to, "Fuck me Tim! Give me that big cock!" My words shocked me as I hear them escape my mouth.

Tim replied, "Are you on the pill? I have condoms but they hurt because they're too tight and I don't want kids." Back then, they didn't make magnum condoms so Tim's statement didn't surprise me at all.

Already having had 2 kids, I didn't want any more either but I also wasn't on the pill. I wanted Tim desperately, more than I had ever wanted any man. I lied to Tim, knowing I'd be going to the doctor for the morning after pill, "Yes, I'm on the pill. Are you clean?"

Tim nodded, moving his cock head to my entrance. He paused there, his burning hot head touching my crimson lips as he squirted lotion on his cock before rubbing it along his length, then pushing forward. I shook as his massive bulbous head slowly parted my pussy but couldn't go further. I wasn't big enough for him.

I could feel the pressure of Tims cock trying to get further inside me but I was sure he was a deep as my little body would allow him to go. He leaned back, pulling almost out of me, then pressed again, hitting my much too small opening. Tim did this a few times, telling me to relax as he pushed. I tried my best, wanting him inside me but knowing it wasn't going to happen.

Tim kept pressure against me and leaned forward, kissing me again. I left my insides start to relax a bit as he kept pressing gently, slowly moving a bit deeper. It was hard to relax because the pain his cock was causing as it tried to open me further was almost as intense as the pleasure I was feeling. It didn't hurt this much when I lost my virginity, but I also didn't feel this level of pleasure either.

Tim pulled back again, lifting his body so that he could look down and watch. I did the same, propping myself up on my elbows, in disbelief as I watched him push forward again. I watched my little pussy spread as his head disappeared inside. Tim started to fuck me in short strokes now, obviously resigned to the fact that I could not accommodate more of him.

I was happy to take his head inside and he seemed okay with the pleasure he was receiving from me. My pain started to diminish more, replaced by increasing pleasure and soon I was moaning and squirming as he fucked me a bit harder. Tim laid on top of me again and was moaning also, kissing me deeply.

After a few minutes I felt a strange sensation as his cock head pushed past the point of resistance, followed by several inches of his shaft. Somehow, my pussy had relaxed enough to allow him to enter me further. I nearly screamed at first, having never felt anything so intense in my life, and thinking he'd just torn me. Tim paused, holding himself inside as he allowed me time to adjust to him, then slowly moved, withdrawing only a couple of inches before pushing them forward again.

Tim never backed out further, always pushing himself deeper into me and again I felt the pleasure coming over me in waves as my pussy adjusted to his girth. Finally, Tim leaned back to look down again and I did the same. I was in awe, seeing what I thought was half of his cock inside of me. Tim now grabbed my left wrist, lifting it beside my head, then the right, doing the same as he started to pull back slowly, then push forward again. He kept doing this, still holding his torso off me so we could both watch.

I was fixated as he pulled back further, seeing my juices and the lotion shining on his shaft until his purple head appeared at my opening. I have never felt so suddenly empty as that moment that he pulled back that far but that was short lived as he thrust forward again. This time, I watched as he pushed so deeply into me that I thought he somehow had entered my stomach, hitting places I didn't know could be touched.

I couldn't stop staring at Tims huge shining cock and I was fascinated as I watched my stomach bulge outward each time he pushed deeply into me. I tried to squirm up the bed to lessen the depth he could push into me as he was causing me some pain when he got deep, but Tim held my wrists tightly in place so that I couldn't move. He laid down on me and started to slowly thrust out and back in, over and over.

Once again, I felt more pleasure as my body adjusted and the pain decreased. Try as he did, there was no way that he was going to get more of that beast inside me and I think he realized that as he released my wrists and really started to fuck me. Tim was careful not to slam too hard into me although it did happen sometimes. I was in a fog of bliss and pain as this man I barely knew fucked me bareback with the largest cock I was likely to ever see in my lifetime.

Waves of pleasure kept sweeping through my body as I started to hear Tim's voice, "Holy fuck you are amazing! I've never been so deep in anyone." He kept fucking me, "Oh my God you're incredible!"

Just then a giggle registered in my ear. It wasn't Tim. It was coming from the side. I opened my eyes to see Katt and Kevin in the bedroom doorway watching us.

Katt called out, "Holy fuck! Go girl! Yeah!", followed by clapping her applause. I felt momentary embarrassment and ashamed, knowing I was being watched acting as a complete slut for this near stranger, but Tim's relentless pounding of my pussy drew me back immediately and I no longer cared that we had an audience. In fact, I think it excited me more.

This was the first exhibitionist display I can remember doing but was far from the last. Something about being on display like this while being so bad excited me to another level, something I have never forgotten and have acted upon many times.

I was seeing stars, my pussy becoming sore from the endless hammering it was receiving.

Tim leaned forward, kissed me again, and then asked into my ear, "Do you want to ride me?"

As much as I did want to ride him, my pussy was aching from this abuse so I replied breathlessly, "No, I want you to finish. I can't take much more." Tim looked momentarily disappointed but that look changed to passion when I continued, "I want you to cum. Shoot your cum on me!" I again heard Katt and Kevin giggling from the doorway but I didn't care at all, I really wanted to watch Tim jerk that massive cock and explode across my stomach.

Tim started to kiss me again, lying back on top of me as he thrust in and out of my pussy, never letting his cock all the way out. I could hear his breathing getting faster and ragged and his moans growing louder.

Tims cock swelled even more inside me until he suddenly announced, "Oh fuck! Yes Erin, I'm going to cum!" He thrust very hard and fast, then pushed harder and deeper into me, causing me to gasp and lose my breath as my body let out a loud moan. "Oh God, I'm cumming!" he cried out as he propped himself up on one elbow and grabbed the exposed part of his cock with the other, stroking it frantically with the end inside me.

I looked down, waiting for Tim to pull out and explode on me but instead I felt the warm flood of his semen deep inside my womb as he ejaculated inside my fertile pussy, milking his shaft into me. I suddenly wanted every drop inside me and wrapped my legs around him in a feeble attempt to hold him there even though he obviously had no intention of pulling out. I could feel his cock throbbing as he squirted inside, surge after surge of cum filling me.

Eventually, when Tims cock stopped pulsing inside me, he slowly eased himself out until just the head was still inside me. He was still stroking his shaft, his body shaking due to his climax, as he attempted to milk every drop of his virile seed into me.

"Oh my God, that was amazing!" he panted as he finally pulled his cock head from inside me, a long rope of thick cum clinging to it as a bridge between us.

I heard Katt applaud again and make some other comments which I didn't quite catch. I looked in their direction and saw Kevin staring silently, his mouth wide open in awe. I now felt embarrassed to be on display like this, my pussy gaped wide open and leaking semen.

Tim was starting to gather his clothing to get dressed so I quickly put my clothes on also, my panties immediately becoming soaked. I told Katt that we would have to leave soon because I was leaking a ton of cum and would look like I wet myself.

I went to the washroom to try to get some of Tim's seed out before it was too late but when I peeled down my panties, they were absolutely full of his pearly white fluid and no matter how hard I tried to push it all out of me while sitting on the toilet, there seemed to be an endless supply and my panties were already beyond salvage.

We called a cab but Tim overheard us and offered us a ride, saying that he was going to leave soon anyhow. In the interest of leaving quickly and discretely before anyone noticed my wet crotch and having to endure the snickers and knowing looks of others, we accepted his offer.

I got in the front of Tim's car with Katt in the back. I soon found Tim's hand between my very wet legs. He wanted more from me but I knew there was absolutely no way I could fuck him again. As it was I was sure he'd torn me a bit based on the stinging pain I was starting feeling. I politely tried to let him know, "I'm sorry Tim. That was amazing but I can't do it again."

Tim looked disappointed.

When we arrived home and parked, Tim asked, "Are you sure you don't want to have a bit more fun? I'd love to give you an orgasm."

I again explained that there was no way I could, feeling badly about letting him down.

Katt piped up from the back seat, "Oh come on Erin, you can at least jerk the poor guy off. I'd like to watch."

Without thinking I turned to Katt, "Why don't you do it then!"

Without hesitation, Katt replied, obviously quite worked up from our show earlier, "Okay, I will. Tim, why don't you get in the back with me?"

Tim looked at me for approval and I replied with a smile, motioning my head toward the back seat, "Go ahead." Katt and I were very close and with Tim being a fun fling, it didn't bother me at all that Katt wanted him.

Tim quickly got in the back seat. He stripped off his pants and underwear, expecting my hot friend to give him a hand job but Katt suddenly pulled off her pants and panties and laid back, spreading her legs for him, obviously very horny after watching us earlier.

Tim quickly climbed up on top of Katt. Once again, he fished the lube from his pants pocket, squirting it on Katt's pussy and his cock before aiming it at her and pushing. Katt's pussy received Tim with more ease than mine, being a slightly larger framed woman than me, and soon the car was filled with the smells and sounds of sex. I sat sideways, watching in awe as Tim pounded into Katt, making her squeal. This must have been what it was for Kat to watch Tim fucking me. No wonder she was so worked up!