Timmy the Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Tim pulled out and sat upright on the seat. Katt took the hint as she moved to straddle him, reaching down for his cock as she guided it to her gaped open pussy. I had a great view as I watched his shining cock penetrate Katt, seeing her pussy stretch wider around him as she slid down his shaft. She didn't get all of him inside her either but I think she accommodated more than I did as she bounced up and down on him. Tim was looking over Katt's shoulder at me, grinning as he fucked her.

Tim breathlessly spoke to me, "Erin, stroke my cock. Play with my balls." I obeyed, turning the rest of the way in my seat and reaching back, grabbing his shaft and stroking it with one hand and fondling his heavy balls with the other as he had ordered. Tim moaned out loudly as Katt continued to ride him like a possessed woman. Within a minute or two Katt started to shake and just as suddenly Tim groaned loudly.

"Faster!" he ordered me, looking into my eyes. The way Tim was looking at me made me feel almost as though Katt was helping me get him off rather than the other way around. I stroked him faster, then looked down to watch what I was doing. I saw and felt his balls tighten, lifting high in their sac, then felt his cock swell again and start to pulse in my hands as he groaned.

I stared at his balls in awe as I felt them throbbing, feeling the surges of cum pumping up his shaft and into my best friend. I smiled, knowing the hot flood of cum she was feeling in her tummy as he filled her. Throb after throb, this man seemed to have an endless supply of cum and finally I saw some start to escape from Katt's pussy and slowly run down Tim's shaft. I let his semen coat my hand as I continued to slowly help milk him into her.

When Katt finally lifted herself off his cock there was a flood of cum that ran down his shaft and a large amount that fell from her. Katt bent and started to lick him clean, then looked over at me and made eye contact as she licked cum off my fingers which were still firmly wrapped around him. At first she licked up a big glob, then showed it to me before swallowing it and moaning. She did this again, picking up a large glob before then leaning over the seat to me with her tongue out, gesturing me to come to her. I leaned forward, kissing Katt and tasting Tim's salty fluid and sweet lube on her lips as our tongues circled.

Katt and I finally broke our kiss and Tim and Katt got dressed. Katt then quickly invited Tim to stay over, much to my surprise. Tim didn't hesitate and followed us into our place. I wasn't comfortable with Tim coming in to where our kids were but knowing they were all asleep, I kept my mouth shut. We paid and relieved the babysitter who had a knowing grin on her face as she left.

Katt and I both being single moms, had given the kids 2 bedrooms to share and we Moms shared the 3rd.

We drank more that night, danced in the living room a bit, and then I finally excused myself to bed around 4 in the morning, exhausted from the night's activities. Katt came to bed eventually but I had no idea what time that was.

I eventually woke, in a fog, feeling the bed moving and hearing quiet moaning from Tim. When I turned and opened my eyes it was daylight, and there was Tim laying on his back next to me with Katt under the covers between his legs.

Tim looked at me, with a big grin and said "Well good morning, you amazing little ginger".

I smiled at Tim, then Katt pulled the covers down off of her. She was licking the length of his cock and was now staring at me as she did. Tim was moaning, his cock appearing mostly hard. He leaned towards me and reached over, pulling my head to his as he then kissed me. His mouth was warm and his tongue started to circle mine.

My juices started to flow but I was still sore from the night's activities. Before I knew what was happening, I felt Katt moving between my legs and then she started to lick me. I'd never been attracted to women sexually although I've often found many sexy, including Katt. We had never been intimate before so this was a completely unexpected surprise, but one I was definitely enjoying.

I had never allowed anyone to go down on me before and I can certainly state that having a woman do so was amazing. I guess there's something to be said about having intimate knowledge of the equipment. Soon I was in ecstasy, being tongued and fingered by my best friend. I was staring down at her, playing with her dark brown hair and holding her mouth to my pussy, grinding myself against her lips.

Tim moved now, getting up on his knees next to my head and stroking his huge cock above my face. Seeing it again, and from this angle, brought his size to perspective, making him seem larger than life which, in some ways, he truly was. He lowered his balls to my mouth and I started to lick and suck on them, trying to pull one into my mouth without success. Soon he laid his shaft across my lips as he slid the underside of his cock back and forth, one of his hands stroking the head as he did so.

Tim lifted his monster from my lips and adjusted, pulling his hips back so that he could guide the head to my lips next as he squeezed the end, causing a small pearl of precum to leak from it which I eagerly licked up before he angled his hips and grabbed my head, turning me in his direction as he pressed forward.

I opened my mouth as widely as I could to let his plum of a head enter my mouth. The heat was again incredible as it completely filled my little mouth, making my lips feel like they were stretched to their limits. I could feel his heartbeat through his cock head again as he slowly fucked my mouth with it.

After a few minutes, Tim withdrew and moved away and my attention immediately went back to Katt who was doing amazing things to my tender cunt. I was nearing an orgasm. Tim climbed off the bed and got behind Katt, lifting her pretty, tanned ass into the air. He stepped forward, guiding his cock to her with one hand and Katt soon groaned against my pussy, her eyes growing huge as he penetrated her. In no time, Tim was holding Katt by the hips and slamming into her, much to my surprise.

Katt wasn't giving me the attention she had been, with only her fingers still inside me, but I understood why as Tim was fucking her harder than he'd fucked either of us the night before. He seemed to have somehow pushed his entire length into Katt as his pelvis was hitting her backside, making a loud slapping noise.

I suddenly had an idea, I wanted to also taste Katt so I slid up and away from her mouth, letting her fingers fall from within me, then got to my knees next to Tim and kissed his mouth for a moment. I then kissed my way down his chest, then kissed Katt's lower back. I slid my head down under her and wiggled my body under hers. I felt her mouth on me again almost right away and in fact I think this position felt better for me as she was pressing hard against my clit.

I watched from below as Tim fucked Katt inches from my face, his glistening shaft thrusting in and out of her. Tim's balls were slapping against her like a giant, skin covered pendulum. Katt's pussy lips were crimson red and stretched tightly around his shaft. Whenever Tim would pull back, Katt's pussy would invert, clinging to him. I stuck my tongue out and started to lick Katt's clit, the unmistakable taste of strawberry lotion coating her. Katt's body was pressed against mine as she lowered herself against me. I could feel her breathing heavily, her hot breath blowing against my pussy as her tongue continued to lick me. I pressed my tongue hard against Katt, licking her and Tim's shaft as his balls bounced off my forehead.

I could feel the unmistakable waves of pleasure inside me mounting. Katt was, to my surprise, very skilled at eating pussy. The slut I was being, combined with the pleasure Katt was giving me soon sent me over the edge and I climaxed explosively, my entire body shaking and convulsing uncontrollably.

When I was able to regain my composure I returned my focus on the sex happening before me. Katt's juices were creaming along Tim's shaft, making it look as though he had already cum inside her. I wiggled down and stuck my tongue out, trying to lick Tim's balls but they merely smacked me in the nose so I squirmed back to Katt's clit. I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull my mouth to her as Tim's shaft slid along my nose and forehead. I was amazed to see how much of him she was taking inside her, far more than I had been able to accommodate. Tim's cock was definitely about a foot long and I would say that all but 2 inches were disappearing inside Katt with each thrust now as he bottomed out inside her.

Like with me, I could see Katt's tummy bulging out to accommodate his massive cock. Katt started to groan loudly. I could feel her heavy breasts heaving rapidly against me and soon she was screaming out and shaking, in the throes of an endless climax.

I could barely hear Katt crying out to Tim, but I focused on her words and heard her begging him to cum, having never slowed his assault on her pussy. Tim kept fucking her relentlessly, no doubt thrilled to have found a cunt that could almost completely accommodate him.

Katt's cream was now very thick on Tim's shaft and I was still in awe as I watched him pounding my best friend who had now collapsed completely on top of me, her hot rapid breath scalding against my tender clit as she tried to catch her breath.

Finally, I heard Tim announce his imminent climax, "Fuck! I'm going to cum baby." I had never had this sort of vantage point to watch a man orgasm inside another woman and I was transfixed as I watched his balls tighten up again, then his shaft swell more before he cried out, "Oh fuck yes!" He thrust a few more times, then announced "I'm cumming!" as he smashed forward into Katt, making her scream again.

I quite literally watched as Tim's balls started to jump inches before my face. He held Katts hips, pulling himself as deeply as possible. His shaft throbbed, the underside massively swollen as it pumped his seed into her womb.

Tim was still pumping when his cum started to squish out of Katt, leaking around his shaft. I eagerly licked at this delicious treat, trying to devour it, amazed that this man could have so much semen in him having already cum twice before this in a matter of hours. Finally, Tim stopped shaking and after a few more spasms, slowly started to withdraw, inch by inch.

I was still amazed at how large his cock was as I watched him pull back slowly, thinking his head would appear at any time but being surprised that more shaft continued to emerge. When his huge head finally popped out of Katt's opening, landing on my forehead, a flood of cum fell into my open mouth and onto my cheek, running across my neck and into my hair. What I could, I swallowed eagerly, again loving the sweet strawberry lube mixed with her juices and his sweet and salty mixture.

Katt lowered her pussy to my mouth and I eagerly devoured her as well as Tim's semen until she couldn't take it anymore and lifted herself off, begging me to stop. I loved the taste of them as I licked my lips clean.

Katt left the room to serve the kids breakfast and turn on some cartoons, then returned and the three of us all soon collapsed onto the bed, naked and intertwined.

Hours later in what must have been the early afternoon, hearing the kids up playing, I discretely woke Tim and I pulled on my house coat, then snuck him into the bathroom so he could clean up and leave. I had to follow him into the bathroom so that the kids didn't wonder who was in there.

I watched as Tim undressed again, then drew back the curtain, stepping in and showering, the hot water flowing over his tight body and running off the end of his massive phallus. He soaped himself, from top to bottom, then turned to face me with the curtain still drawn and began stroking himself.

I was transfixed by his cock and couldn't take my eyes off it. Tim stepped back under the water, rinsing himself off but never removed his hand from his shaft as he continued to stroke it. How could he possibly still be so horny or even able to get hard? The others I had been with were always done for days after having sex just once.

With his other hand, he gestured for me to come to him. Like the good little slut I had suddenly become, I obeyed, standing and moving to him. With his free hand, he unfastened the tie on my house coat, then pushed it off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. He then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into the shower against him, his scalding hot cock sandwiched between us as he started to grind against my tummy. His hands ran all over me, down my back, squeezing my ass cheeks as he pulled me tightly and kissed me passionately. I was again, his to do with as he wished.

Tim removed his mouth from mine, then turned me around so I was facing the shower wall. He then grabbed my hips and pulled me back to the middle of the shower, resting his cock against my lower back. His hands again explored my body, running up and down my front as he fondled my breasts, then one hand slipped between my legs as he gently massaged my clitoris. Unlike before, Tim was being gentle, taking his time and being very passionate as he hugged me against him.

As amazing as he was being, I was still having a hard time noticing anything but his throbbing cock against my lower back. Tim started to lick and kiss my ear, one of my biggest weaknesses and I was melting to his will.

Tim whispered into my ear, "Do you think you could take me one more time? Katt was fun, but it's you I really want again. I fucking love little gingers!" I understood that some men have a fetish for redheads but I thought this odd coming from one himself.

Tim knew exactly what to say to a girl. Without a word, I bent forward and moved my legs apart for him.

Tim adjusted the shower head so that it no longer flowed over us. He reached out of the shower to his pants and fished out the lube again, squirting the last of it onto his cock. Moments later I felt him guide his head to my tender lips again as he ran it up and down my opening, parting my pussy. Slowly, he pushed forward and this time it was much easier for me to take him.

I looked down, watching as once again, I felt the resistance, then felt it melt away as he slid deeper and deeper into me, causing my tummy to bulge outward. Tim didn't withdraw or pound in and out of me, he merely slowly pushed forward. I was bracing myself against the wall and my legs were shaking. Tim moaned quietly. He stopped moving and stayed where he was, deep inside, allowing me to adjust.

"You okay?" Tim asked.

I moaned, then nodded my approval. Tim then pushed again and I felt more of him sliding inside slowly.

The way he was filling me was indescribable. Never in my life could I have imagined feeling so full. Tim placed his hands on my hips, holding them for leverage. Now he pulled himself out, ever so slowly as more and more of him withdrew from me, making me feel incredibly empty again. I needed him back!

I pushed back, physically pleading for him to fuck me. Tim teased me, holding himself most of the way out before slowly sliding forward again, this time stopping only when his pelvis pressed against my ass. I was surprised to feel him against me and I reached down between my legs to feel his balls there, having pushed his entire length inside.

I was shocked, thrilled and ashamed of what a slut I had become so quickly. Here I was, having only slept with 2 boys in my life and was now taking the biggest cock ever all the way inside me, and unprotected at that! The thought and realization made my head spin and I suddenly felt wave after wave of pleasure overtake me as I climaxed simply from being filled. My legs shook and got weak below me and Tim ended up catching my weight and holding me in the air, impaled on him. He helped me regain my footing as he withdrew from inside me.

Tim stepped out of the shower, then spread my house coat across the floor, then took my hand and pulled me to him. He kissed me again, then guided me to the floor as we both kept kissing until he was laying on his back with me on top of him.

"Please ride me" Tim pleaded between kisses. I lowered myself onto him, pressing my pussy against his burning hot shaft. I started to slide along him, grinding against him and pleasuring myself until I couldn't wait any longer to have him back inside.

I reached down between our bodies, grabbing Tim's cock and guiding it to me as I pushed down and allowed him to enter me again. He pulled me tightly against him again, kissing me passionately as his hands ran all over my body. There was something especially wonderful about feeling this man's hard body under me as his massive cock violated me. I didn't fuck him as deeply as he had me but still felt him filling me and it was wonderful. My pace quickened and I had to stop kissing him just so I could breathe fast enough as my climax mounted and finally overtook me, causing me to collapse on top of Tim as I lost all strength, my pussy throbbing around his shaft.

Tim waited patiently while I regained my composure, then lifted me off him and rolled me over so I was on my back on the house coat as he climbed between my legs. I stared down again as his cock hovered over me. Fixated, I reached down and guided him to my opening again. I simply could not look away as he slid in again, inch after inch, stretching and filling me. I don't know why I was so thrilled watching him enter me, or watching my tummy bulge. Maybe subconsciously it was a connection between being impregnated and filled with his seed.

Tim kissed me more as he started to slowly thrust in and out of me. I finally felt his balls resting against my ass again and then felt them bouncing against me with each slow, deliberate thrust. I held his face while we kissed and could feel his breathing getting faster. His heart was pounding in his chest. I wrapped my legs around him and started to plead with him, whispering my wishes to him.

"Yes Tim. Please fill me. Cum in my pussy. I want to feel it inside me again." I pleaded.

Tim thrust slightly faster, still being quiet and tender. His breathing showed me that he was close as he stared into my eyes.

"Do you really want it Erin? Do you want me to fill you?" He asked quietly but with some urgency.

I nodded, tightening my legs around him.

Tim stopped thrusting for a moment, then asked, "You're not really on the pill, are you?" surprising me slightly.

"No. I'm not." I replied honestly, revealing to him what a true slut I was being.

"Good" Tim whispered into my mouth, then kissed me hard. He pumped me for only a few more strokes, then arched his back and pushed deep inside me, further than he had before as I pulled him as hard as possible and flexed my pussy to try to milk his every drop.

Again, I felt Tim's shaft pulsing as he deposited surge after surge of scalding cum into my deepest places. I could feel the burning inside me as his load erupted from his cock. I was already sure that he had impregnated me, having first put so much cum inside me last night, and now doing it again and undoubtedly pushing his previous load into every possible place within my womb.

We laid there on the floor, his throbbing cock inside as we continued to kiss, my legs still wrapped around him and my arms around his neck. Very slowly, I felt Tim's cock soften inside me and slowly start to slide from me, eventually slipping from me as I felt some of his semen run down the crack of my ass.

"You're incredible" Tim panted into my mouth, staring me in the eyes.

"As are you" I replied, still amazed at what had happened.

I knew I would have to get the morning after pill. I could not have another child at this point in my life but I savored the feeling of the taboo of what had transpired in the last half a day. Tim never asked if I would get the pill, or anything else for that matter. I don't think he cared. He simply loved the possibility of impregnating me, as did I.