Timmy the Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he lifted himself off me, rinsed in the shower again as I laid there watching him. He dried, then dressed, all while I melted onto the floor, dribbling his seed.

"Should I see myself out?" Tim asked.

I shook my head, then stood, feeling his cum running down the insides of my thighs before grabbing my house coat and pulling it on. I opened the bathroom door and looked both ways, then reached back and took Tim by the hand, leading him down the hallway to the door.

He kissed me again, then opened the door. "Will I see you again?" Tim asked

I honestly didn't know the answer to his question at that point, torn between wanting to experience him again and being realistic about my wants and needs as a parent, so I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"I would really like to see you again" he smiled, then pecked me on the lips again. "You're a very special woman. Please call me if you ever want, I left my card on your end table.

I never did call Tim. I think it was because I was embarrassed by what a slut I had been while with him, but I never forgot or regretted that encounter and have to admit that I have touched myself many times in the past while remembering what we did.