All Comments on 'Timmy was a Horny Teenager'

by ccnut

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good start

A good start, what is next? Son blackmails mother into sex, or something like that? A good set up for that would have been him taking pictures and or video of his mother and the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice work

he should have walked in right when they had both cum , and then made bob leave

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Yep, a start

He doesn't need pics. All he has to do is tell Dad and the shit hits the fan. As a 'disinterested' witness he would be believed in court!

Yep, he can get all of moms slut pussy he wants and probably pump good ol Bob for quite a few bucks, too, just with the threat of telling Dad..

Or he can just tell dad, as the right thing to do.

Do you supoose THAT would cause some howling in the house?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yup, he should take pics

i agree with "take pics" blackmail mom into all kinds of "interesting" things. Maybe even let his conservative uprising be over come with allowing bob to satisfy some of his possible male to male curiosities...waiting patiently for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT STUFF

Now he needs to confront his mom and make her his sex slave for his silence. He can turn her into his private slut and use her in any way he wants. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep going

Please continue the development of this story

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 19 years ago
Timmy's Mom - Timmy's Slave

Timmy needs to get some proof, either pics of a future Mom-Bob tryst or maybe bluff his mother into believing that he already does and make her his sex slave.

Timmy can then defile her in a variety of ways including making her suck him off before school, with Dad getting ready for work, or perhaps pimping her to some other college guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Crap...

Who the f**c is still writing this crap? This is all so done. Write some creatively imaginative stories. Look at CrimsonMaiden for inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh More please

It was so good please continue that story made me cum so fucking hard

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
Now for the good stuff

Timmy can balckmail Mom and later get her pregnant (Dad won;t know. And Mom can help timme have other of her horny friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmmm

Timmy needs pictures and audio, he can blackmail the cheating bitch, make her even get her friends to fuck him. He could even seduce Bobs wife and be banging her and his mom same time, same bed. Threaten Bob into staying away from mom and ending the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Go for it Timmy

Love these stories. Timmy is now set and I hope he really goes for it. Mum's humiliation has got to be extreme and imaginative but Bob needs to be sorted as well. Seducing his wife would be great but may be Tim's mum has some friends she can set him up with as well. World's his oyster if he plays his cards right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

more and more, timmy can have his way with her.

biterra1biterra1over 19 years ago
I enjoyed it

I must admit that I enjoyed this story more than I thought I would. I would like to see Timmy forcing his mother to give him the same freedom with her cunt and body that she so willing gave to Bob.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Pictures, Audio, Blackmail, Pregnancies....

Son needs to carefully take video, audio, of this Bob fucking his Mom, and then blackmail her into allowing him Incest with her to the point that she gets preggie from her son. And then he needs to go and have a chat with Bob's wife, and do the same with her. Both women can then fall in love with him and have his babies and he moves them all together into a home where both women support him and the babies and continue to be his breeding harem. There is a lot of potential here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The story is sick-some comments are sicker

One of the commenters has a "Get Her Pregnant" fetish

I guess he shoots blanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please Continue this story

Please go on waiting for the next part of this staory

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is the incest?

I know it said, "To be continued..." But as of now, i'm not really interested at the moment.

I will give you 3 stars for now, and maybe if the next few parts are good, then i'll think about giving it 4 stars and maybe even 5, maybe.

Until then, bye. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

A family little arsewipe in the making. will soon have Bob's big cock up his wimp ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Voyeur

After his mother got tucked,as a good son he should have sucked and cleaned Bob's cock so that he could fuck his mother aigain.disgusting, where is incest in this story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
FOR WHATEVER REASON

THE STORY DOESN'T GET A SECOND CHAPTER OR A GET FINISHED, FOR WHATEVER REASON. NO STARZ!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous