All Comments on 'Timmy's Story Pt. 02'

by Delirious_Capitulation

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking Awesome!!

Dude, this may be the hottest thing I've ever read, and I read a lot of erotica. I've been on this site a few times a week for years and this is the first time a story has been good enough that I had to leave a comment. Personally I'm not as into the sadism/cruelty aspect, but that's just personal taste and I can't deny that it definitely fits here. I think the actual sex parts could be quite a bit longer and more descriptive. The main strength of the story is the sheer depth of Timmy's submission and her ultra enthusiastic participation in her own abasement. That's top-notch, never lose that. I'm sure I don't need to tell you the limitless possibilities of where the story could go and the enormous variety of different situations that Timmy can find herself in and I sincerely hope I get a chance to read about every single one. Please write a lot more this as fast as possible. Truly great work, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

I honestly couldn’t finish this it made me feel sick.

Your writing in and of itself is very good, attention grabbing and with enough detail to make it explicit.

The subject matter as I noted above made me feel sick and that was without me even being able to read it all. I was attracted to it initially because it’s listed as BDSM, but what I read doesn’t correlate to any form of BDSM that I’m familiar with.

Probably for the best if I just skip the last chapter.

Tess (UK)

Delirious_CapitulationDelirious_Capitulationover 4 years agoAuthor
Apologies, anonymous,

I'm sorry this made you feel bad.

I had hoped that tags and the text of Pt 1 would have made it clear that this is not a 'consensual BDSM between lovers' type story.

I will consider including tags at the beginning of other stories to serve as a trigger warning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelirious_Capitulation@Delirious_Capitulation
I have quite a few serial stories. Older episodes of some get posted here - for newer episodes, and stories that don't fit here, visit http://theharshwriter.netlify.app - no paywall, no signup, no ads.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES