Timmy's Torment Pt. 11

Story Info
After a night with Brittney, Timmy has decisions to make.
2.5k words
4.51
3.8k
8

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next day to Brittney getting out of the bed. Her beautiful round ass just a few feet away from me.

"Gawd dayum I want to fuck you again!" I told her.

"Ha! You're awake now, huh? I'm still full of your cum. Maybe after I've had a shower, yeah?"

"I don't care. I'd happily eat that creampie!"

"You're a proper kinky fucker, aren't ya?" Brittney laughs.

"I've done it before, so why not?"

"Then what?" Brittney purrs, leaning back towards me, our noses now almost touching.

"Then, then I'd like to fuck you again."

"And then?" She asks, now kissing me intermittently.

"Then when you're messy, I want to use our love juices as lube and put the cage back on?"

"Oh really?" She purrs. "And why's that, huh?"

"Because, when I get home and that cage comes off, I want Beth to taste us on my cock when she tries to make things right with a BJ."

"Wow. You're a fucked up fucker." Brittney says, stopping with the kisses and pulling away. "You know, you could just be done with it. No need for the added drama."

"I feel like, I feel like I need some closure. Like I need it to end on my terms."

"I get that. It's just you're giving her closure too. The best thing you could do is contact a realtor and get the place listed for a rental. Leave them in the lurk and then when the realtor rocks up it's a trespass charge for them bitches and you're gone, proper Keyser Söze moves"

"Who?"

"Damn whiteboy. You need some culture, not closure."

Sitting up and wrapping my arms around her waist. I start to kiss the back of her neck.

"Alright!" Brittney says pushing me back and straddling my torso. "Hands!" She orders pulling some ropes from the posts of her bed.

"Why didn't we use these last night?" I quiz as she ties me up.

"Shush." Is all she replies.

Satisfied with knots she reaches down and grabbing my rock solid cock, she lines it up to her pussy and impaled herself onto me.

"FUCK!" I moaned as I felt her warm wet pussy swallow my cock whole.

Brittney grinded her hips into me and swiveled around in a small circular motion. And then she jumps off me.

"What the fuck?"

A pillow comes flying at me and lands on my head, partially blocking my view.

"Brittney?" I call out, but no reply.

Then I feel her straddle my legs. Then a freezing sensation engulfs my cock. The ice is so cold it feels like it's burning.

"Brittney! Brittney! OH FUCK! OW, OW OW!" I screeched.

I feel Brittney's weight lift from my legs and one of my arms is suddenly free. Removing the pillow from my face and once again my member is locked again.

"Brittney, what the fuck?" I gasped in disbelief.

"You wanted our juices used as lube so Beth can suck it off, well now you do!"

"Yeah, but I wanted to fuck first!"

"Next time." She begins to whisper as she leaned in close to me. "Next time, just fuck me and stop with the BS. Okay?"

I nod with a grimace as my cock painfully pulsates in its plastic prison.

"Okay. Well I'm going for a shower. You can go now. Go do your little master plan."

"Oh. Erm. Yeah sure. What about...I mean, I don't even have your number...and you know, well I'd like to see you again."

"I bet you do. My pussy game is Diamond-Black!"

"Huh?"

"Culture, whiteboy. Culture." She says, shaking her head. Brittney then reached down to my jeans and rummaged through the pockets pulling out my cell. A few clicks later and she's tossing my phone at me.

I look at the screen and the contact reads B.B.B the look on my face must've been obvious because Brittney calls out "BAD BITCH BRITTNEY." As she disappears for a shower leaving me to get dressed and leave.

Leaving Brittney's apartment was bittersweet. I had lost my virginity and met a really cool woman. Only to fuck up this morning. Now I'm slowly walking through the city my cock absolutely throbbing with pain in its cage because I need closure.

"I should've kept my mouth shut and we would have fucked again!" I tell myself.

Pulling out my cell I begin to text Brittney an apology. But half way through I delete it. It's too soon. I'll message her later. Looking up from my phone I see a bus stop with an ad for a Realtor.

Brittney's idea was a good idea. But I still had anger in my heart. A new idea comes to mind. I dial the number for the realtor and a lady answers the phone.

Several hours later and I'm stepping out of a cab and standing in my father's driveway. Not my father's driveway. My drive way. Looking at the house in front of me. You can almost feel the dark cloud that surrounds it.

"Oh well. No point putting it off!" I whisper to myself as I pull out my keys and walk up to my front door.

"TIMMY?" I hear Beth scream from the lounge.

Not replying, I just walked into the lounge to assess the situation. Beth's face is completely smeared with make-up. It's obvious she's been crying all night. Mindy is sitting there with a glass of wine and a Cheshire cat smile on her face. Probably been sticking the knife into Beth.

"TIMMY!" Beth cries running over to wrap her arms around me. "I've been calling you all night. You had me so worried. I'm sooo sorry. You didn't have to leave me like that. Who was that woman that answered your phone? Where have you been?"

"Why are you still here?" Is all I reply.

"You asked me to move in. Why would I leave?" Beth sniffles back.

"Because that was before I knew you were a cheating whore!" I snap back.

Mindy chuckles drunkenly in the back.

"Can we go somewhere quiet to talk, please?" Beth asks.

"No."

"That woman, did you fuck her?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I love you, Tim."

"Funny way of showing it." Mocks Mindy.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, MINDY!" Beth yells as she turns back to me. "Tim, please. I need to know. Did you fuck her?"

I could see the pain in her face. I wanted to hurt her. But the pity overwhelmed me.

"I'm caged, Beth. How do you suppose I could have fucked her?"

"So you're still...you're still my sweet boy?" She sobs. The relief on Beth's face became so apparent.

"Sweet boy...sweet boy?" My heart begins to thud in my chest and anger starts to boil. "You mean pussy bitch loser fuckwit, right?" I growled back.

"No, Tim. I meant..."

"You know what, Beth. FUCKING BLOW ME!"

"Tim I get you're upset, I am too. There's no need to be horrid to me. I just want us to..."

"No, Beth. I don't mean figuratively. I mean it literally. As in, my key is around your neck so why don't you drop to your knees remove this cage and fucking blow me like I'm Coach Taylor."

"Oh. O....o...o...k...kk...ay." Beth stutters as she lowers herself to her knees.

As Beth lowers my jeans and exposes my caged cock. I can't help but notice how she's trembling and guilt begins to wash over me. I close my eyes as the key enters the lock, and begin to tell myself I deserve this blowjob.

With my eyes closed, thoughts begin to rush through my mind. This will be the first blowjob Beth ever gives me. She never did it before. She did that phantom 69 and tricked me. But she had only ever jerked me off. Or permitted me to whack off while sucking on her tits.

I open my eyes and look down and she pulls the o-ring off my cock. She's shaking, she's terrified and it's sickening to see.

"STOP!" I order as she goes to put my meat in her mouth.

Beth looks up. "What did I do wrong?" She asks, confused.

"Leave." I mutter. Pulling back up my jeans and walking away.

"Tim, please."

"Go pack your shit and leave. We're done."

"Timmy..."

"BETH I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Beth runs out of the lounge crying loudly and sobbing hysterically.

Mindy gets up and staggers off into the kitchen. I need to deal with her too, but the shit with Beth was a bit much and now I have brain fog.

Twenty minutes passed and Beth slowly descended down the stairs rucksack over her arm. Still crying.

"Timmy...please...I'm so sorry." She blabbers.

"Bye, Beth." Is all I say staring out the window. Refusing to show her any emotion.

There is an awkward silence, then I hear the front door open then close. And then just like magic, Mindy reappears from the kitchen with a fresh glass of wine in one hand and a glass of bourbon with ice in the other and walks up to me.

"Well now that bitch is gone. We can get back to some normality." She slurs, handing me the bourbon.

"I don't think so, Mindy." I reply, necking the bourbon in one and handing her back the glass.

"Ooh what, you gonna try and make me cry too, huh?"

"You know what I want to do to you Mindy?"

"What's that big boy?"

"I...want...to...eat...your...fat...ass!"

Mindy smiles mischievously and takes a big swig of her wine. She turns around and places both glasses on the coffee table, hikes up her skirt exposing her huge and the red thong that's wedged between her two cheeks.

"Well don't tease me now, boy." Mindy slurs.

Walking up to Mindy I drop to knees and begin to slide the thong from her pawg was. There's a musk to her scent. But I don't care. I busy my face into her phat ass and begin to eat her like I'm starving.

Mindy begins to moan a mumble. Her words are barely audible. As my tongue penetrates her anus I hear her squeal even more passionately. Sliding one of my hands towards her cunt and she's soaked. Practically dripping at this point.

I slide several fingers in her at once and start to thrust her snatch while probing her anus with my tongue. It doesn't take long and her hand reaches back to grab a hand full of hair, she pulls me deeper into her phat ass as she cums on my face.

After her climax her grip loosens and her hand drops as she collapses hunched over the sofa. My cock is rock solid.

"Fuck...me..." Mindy gasps.

My hand soaked from her pussy juices I stroked my cock slightly as I lined my cocks head to her glistening asshole. With my cock pressed against her anus I hear her whisper. "Timmy?"

With one thrust I push against her sphincter and my cock slides in her asshole as she moans like an animal. Mindy's moans and groans are so fucking arousing. Added with the noise of the smacks my hips make as they smack against Mindy's fat ass. I'm not fucking her thirty seconds before my cock erupts and I empty a load into her bowel.

Satisfied, I pop my cock from Mindy's asshole, pull up my jeans as I watch my cum ooze from her. I pick up the cage from the floor and head towards my room.

"Hey." Mindy calls out.

"What?"

"When I said Fuck me, I wasn't being literal. It was like an oh my gawd. You're going to have to make it up to me. Having my ass is one helluva treat, Timmy boy. We'll discuss the new ground rules and your punishments a bit later." She giggled.

"Actually, Mindy. That was Goodbye."

"I don't think so, Timmy. Once we get you back in the cage, you'll see. You need a real woman to control you."

"No. I don't."

"Well we'll see, won't we?"

"No, Mindy. We won't. I've spoken to a realtor. Signed the papers and everything. As of 10am tomorrow this house is in a portfolio for a rental company. So you have until 9:59am to get out or you'll be trespassing."

"Wait. TIMMY. You can't make me homeless." Mindy pleads.

"Mindy, I'm going to wash and pack. I suggest you don't waste your time."

"But where will I go? What will I do?" Mindy begs.

"What you said you're great at, Mindy. Whoring. I'm sure you'll have a new dupe in no time.

One extremely hot shower later and I'm clean. No trace of Mindy's ass juice on my face or her shit on my cock. A trace of guilt flickers across my mind as I hear Mindy frantically pack and call around looking for somewhere to stay. I hadn't exactly been honest with Mindy. I had spoken to a realtor and I had signed the papers, but the listing wouldn't go live till next month. She actually had a few weeks to pack. But fuck her.

Standing in front of the mirror towel drying my hair I gaze at my slim, petite, completely bald body. It looks so strange without the cage. Almost like the cage completes me. Grabbing the cage I pop the o-ring on and slide the cage over my cock and look back in the mirror.

"That's better." I whisper.

Pulling on a pair of sweats I grab my phone and call Brittney.

"Was wondering when I'd hear from you!" She answers without even so much as a hello.

"Hey."

"Let me guess. You fucked her and now You feel better?"

"Actually, no. I didn't fuck Beth, or let her blow me. It felt wrong. I actually spoke to a realtor."

"Really? You didn't fuck her?"

"Really, I didn't."

It may be a little wrong to omit the fact that I fucked Mindy, but Brittney was clearly asking about Beth.

"So you're free and cageless now, huh?"

"Actually, I put the cage back on?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"How come?"

"I guess I enjoy being a little tormented, I guess it's a part of me now."

"Hmm Timmy's Torment. You could probably make that into a series."

"Ha. Yeah probably."

"So what you saying?"

"Sorry."

"Sorry?"

"Yeah for this morning. I should've ate your pussy and fucked your brains out."

"Yes you should have."

"I know. Hindsight its 20-20"

"Okay, well how about you make it up to me?"

"100% what do I have to do?"

"Come over, I'll order a pizza and you eat me while I munch and watch Netflix."

"Oh so Netflix and chill?"

"Imma chill, your ass has work to do!"

"Deal. I gotta check into a hotel first, but then I'll be straight round."

"Or...you could just come straight round and crash a few nights?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, we ain't gonna play house. But yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay. See you soon, Brit."

"See you soon, Timmy."

*click*

I pack some clothes to get me through a few days and the essentials and with that I'm done. A feeling comes over me. Like an end to an era. One more look round and I'm done. Time to move on. Plus, Brittany Torments Timmy, sounds...fun.

End