All Comments on 'Timmy's Torment Pt. 11'

by Shadykingcolor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Duke567Duke567about 1 year ago

Have to say, I'd love to read the series Brittany Torments Timmy.

I really appreciated this story where the protagonist knows when the lines are crossed and snaps out of it. Everyone should know they have worth, and should be respected and valued.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story feels rush. Timmy said in one chapter that Beth can cuck him without his permission. Now he is mad. Maybe he is mad cuz Beth lied to him. That i can understand. What I dont is now he acts like he suddenly becomes a chad where in 90% of the story he acts like he is a sub and beta. He flips his personality with just one mishap it doesnt make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

He gets what he wants and runs away, very anti-climactic, and there was a lot of world-building that never paid off. Absolutely hate the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadykingcolor@Shadykingcolor
Firstly minors do not engage. Now it's just grown ups. Hey there *waves* I hope you enjoy the stories I post, and if you do, would love to hear feedback (almost makes it more likely I'll continue the series). I'm on Twitter and Reddit @shadykingcolor feel free to come say ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES