Tim's Photos for Ashley

Story Info
Ashley wants photos of Tim and a Man while he's away...
3k words
4.68
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim thanked the Uber driver and walked quickly through the cold to the unknown apartment building. The air bit his face, already red with anticipation, nervousness, and excitement. He checked his phone again for the correct number; it was late, and the last thing he wanted to do was knock on the wrong door. Tim ducked into one of the corridors and walked to the door at the end. Four-one-four. He found it. He took a deep, almost stuttered breath trying to calm his nerves. This was a big step... almost as big as the one he took in Prague months earlier. But that was different; Ashley was there, helping him, guiding him, and playing together with the Stranger. This time, Tim was on his own...

"Fuck... I need this..." Tim thought, as one hand gave a hidden stroke to his swollen erection through his pocket, as he knocked quietly on the unfamiliar door.

Four days earlier, while Tim was driving to the airport for yet another work trip, Ashley texted him. She had flown out earlier for a girls' trip to Central America, perfect timing for Tim to attend a course guilt-free.

"Are you going to have any fun when you're there?" Ashley asked.

"Sure! It's in the mountains, and I'll have a few days off, so I'll find something to do." Tim replied, his mind not approaching the erotic at all.

"I mean... fun... you should find someone to have fun with," She followed, with a winking emoji.

Tim's heart fluttered instantly. He re-read the text to ensure he got it right; this felt new. Tim and Ashley had talked about the Stranger in Prague, agreeing it was one of the hottest experiences of their lives. Both got off to the memory solo, and Ashley could never get the thought of the Stranger completely swallowing Tim's cock, or the feeling of having both men on their knees over her, soaking her with the orgasms they gave each other. Ashley wanted Tim to have fun, this type of fun, on his own too.

"You mean find a guy to play with?" Tim quickly shot back.

"I mean, only if you want. But on one condition."

"What condition is that?" Tim considered it was probably he couldn't be the third in a couple's bisexual threesome, something he wouldn't be comfortable doing without Ashley anyways.

"I want pictures. I want to see a guy sucking your cock, and I want to see you sucking his."

Tim immediately felt himself swell in his jeans. Her word choice always got him, and to think that she wanted to see the act itself was enormously erotic to him. Both had dabbled in exhibitionism and loved showing off, so this shouldn't have been so shocking for Tim... maybe it was proof of just how much two guys playing really turned her on.

"Deal!" Tim excitedly replied, his mind racing with the possibilities of fooling around with someone.

Tim's three quiet knocks on the new door were quickly answered, as the door pulled open only a foot, and a handsome, muscular guy stuck his head out, briefly smiled, and opened the door just enough for Tim to enter. Immediately, Tim noticed the dimly lit room, and how quickly the door was closed behind him. Turning, Tim's erection only grew, and his breath caught in his chest as he laid eyes on the Man. He was muscular, tattooed, and nude. And ready. Smirking, the Man appraised Tim the same way, albeit through Tim's clothes. Tim's eyes devoured the Man, quickly settling to the massive hard-on pointing crudely up at Tim's face. His mouth watered, and he felt a slight moan escape his mouth as he noticed the bead of excited precum wetting the gorgeous head of the Man's cock. Both stood still, transfixed, Tim unsure of what the next step would be, the Man patiently waiting, knowing he--or at least his powerfully thick erection--was being lusted over. Tim could almost make out the man's veins, running up and down his impressive length, pulsing quickly with the Man's heartbeat. The erotic weight of the moment seemed to drag out, though it was surely only a few seconds.

Tim gulped. He spent the day finding a young man to play with, and now he was here. Standing in front of him. Ready. Christ, so ready it looked like he could cum at any second. Tim's eyes squinted more as he saw the drop of precum slowly drip off the head of the Man's cock, slowly descending on a rope as another drop formed to replace it. It's now or never, and this is for me, Tim thought, preparing himself.

Without a word spoken, Tim quickly and confidently removed his sweatshirt and shirt in one motion. Tim closed the distance to the Man, and quickly dropped to his knees... the Man almost gasping in response, knowing the pleasures he was about to experience, and seeing the needy hunger in Tim's eyes. Without the hesitation Tim felt with the Stranger, Tim immediately took the base of the Man's cock in his right hand, lifting it up; leaning in, Tim gave a heavy, slow lick from the top of his hand along the entire, formidable length of the cock, slowly, tasting and feeling and savoring every inch. Tim's heart raced, loving the sensations on his tongue, and feeling the Man quake at the sensation and the sight of having Tim's tongue worshiping his swollen cock. Tim slowed as he felt the crown drag across his tongue. He tasted and felt the slick stickiness of the precum dripping down the shaft and savored the taste. He slid his tongue side to side, the Man moaning his desperate approval, before Tim quickly engulfed the man's bulbous, cut head in his mouth. Both moaned. Tim could feel the spongy texture and taste more precum dripping out of the man. Tim knew this was his reward and wanted more. Using his left hand, he gripped above his right, and with his thumb kneaded the underside of the cock and slowly stroked towards his face, pushing more and more of the delicious fluid into his mouth.

Tim, lost in the ecstasy of having such a beautiful, full cock in his mouth, felt a hand gently push him away, the moans interrupted by the first words spoken:

"You're going to make me cum too fast... I need this to last," the Man quietly and assuredly whispered. "Let's get you out of this," he continued, gently beckoning Tim to his feet.

For the first time, Tim became aware of his own need. As he stood, his erection was painfully swollen; he was too lost pleasuring the Man that he didn't realize how close he had gotten, just through the oral sensations, hearing the moans as he licked, sucked, and stroked, that Tim was on the verge of losing it early himself. His erection was tented to the side, with a dark wet spot at end of the painful bulge, begging to release.

The Man took in the sight "Fffuuucccckkkk yes..." and, intentionally breaking the spell, curtly gave directions "Bedroom, follow me." And quickly walked across the dimly lit room, his slick erection swaying side to side. Tim only now became aware of the room, and appreciated the care and decoration that went into it. This was no slob he was worshiping, but a gentleman. Kicking off his shoes and undoing his belt, Tim followed the Man into an equally adorned bedroom, music quietly playing and dimly lit, with several large mirrors along the wall.

As Tim entered, he shed his pants and boxer briefs, finally exposing his own cock to the Man. The Man was transfixed as Tim's excitement had dripped and smeared down his length and girth.

It was Tim's turn.

The Man, making eye contact with Tim and slyly smiling, sank to his knees and put his hands behind his back. His smile faded as he opened with mouth, sticking his longue longingly out, his eyes beckoning Tim to approach. He had never considered that he might be a dominant participant in this exchange, but sensing what the Man was offering sent shockwaves through his entire body, as his erection, still throbbing from hours of anticipation, needed the same. Tim slowly and deliberately approached, noting the Man's cock was still pointed confidently upward, proof of his arousal and needs.

Tim slowly, but strongly, place both his hands on the back of the Man's head and adjusted his hips to line his erection with the open mouth in front of him, leaning forward to get the angle right. With eyes still locked, Tim simultaneously pulled the Man's head forward while slowly rocking his hips forward. He felt the hot, fast breath of the man for only a brief instant before the wet mouth enveloped his cock. He kept pressing forward until he felt the back of the Man's mouth, his eyes rolling back and shutting in obvious delight as Tim felt his tongue working the underside of his cock. He could feel the textural difference between his precum and the man's saliva, hungrily being mixed by his tongue. Tim slowly rocked his hips back, holding his head firmly in place, until only the very tip of his throbbing cock was in the Man's mouth. The Man seemed to smile with his eyes, almost signaling to Tim what he wanted. Tim responded, sliding his hips forward more aggressively, harder, feeling his cock plunge into the wet mouth, and earning a delighted stutter of a moan from the Man. Tim slid back out and without hesitation, fucked his hips and cock back into the wanting mouth.

Assessing his reactions, Tim ensured he didn't get too rough, and thankfully the Man only seemed to want more. Tim was fucking the Man's face and was in heaven. He was taking it for his pleasure and knew that in doing so, the Man was eliciting his own pleasure, verified by the untouched cock bobbing, and oozing yet more precum down it's girth. Breaking eye contact, Tim looked to his right to watch their actions in a mirror several feet away. Tim immediately noticed how erotic the sight was, but also the pure athleticism in both naked, panting bodies. Both lean bodies were clenched in lustful pleasure, the man's muscular shoulders pronounced by keeping his hands behind his back, with the cut of his abs on display. Tim marveled at the crude pleasure of fucking his hips forward, driving his cock into the hungry Man's mouth. He lost himself in the moment, and started fucking in earnest, plunging deeper and more forcefully, being met with louder moans and panting breath. Without warning, the Man released his hands from behind his back, pausing Tim in concern. Withdrawing from his erection, the Man looked up, smiled again; spit and saliva drooling down his chin, and reached behind with both arms to Tim's ass. In one motion, the Man pulled Tim's cock back into his mouth, bringing his head forward, deeper, and harder than anything Tim had been comfortable doing. Tim felt his cock meet resistance which seemed to release and relax, allowing his erection to slide further and further until the man's nose was buried against Tim's tight abdomen. Tim's cock was down his throat in ecstasy as both held still, Tim's cock throbbing in desperation from such pleasure. Tim looked away from the mirror and down, meeting the Man's eyes, looking longingly, and proudly, up at him, as he slowly withdrew.

"Holy fuck. Jesus, that felt good!" Tim let out, watching strings of spit and precum connect his cock with mouth, before breaking and running down the Man's chin.

"I thought you'd like that... I love facefucking..." he admitted.

"Fuck... how I didn't cum, I don't know," then, dragging his words out slowly and teasingly "but I'm glad I didn't fucking cum yet... because I want to feel you cum all over my cock to set me off... then you're going to lick it all up..." Tim didn't know where this dominant side came from, but he was embracing it. The Man's moan communicated everything he needed to.

Tim stood the man up, and grabbing his erection, led him to the edge of the bed, then pushed him back onto it, and followed so he was at the man's waist, looking down at his prize, still oozing and wet. The Man watched, transfixed, as Tim started licking frantically, starting with his balls, and working the entire length, pulling back occasionally to spit on it, and using both hands to stroke and twist. The Man was vocal, it couldn't be helped, with the pure lust Tim was attacking his cock with. Even Tim was moaning, punctuated by the occasional "fuck... fuck yeah... I want you to fucking cum... you taste to fucking good in my mouth...".

Occasionally, Tim's own cock demanded attention. He was too hard for too long, hours of excitement and anticipation building deliciously for this moment. A few strokes, dragging his wetness onto his fingers, then reaching to the Man's mouth so he could taste his reward. Both were nearing inevitable release.

"I'm getting close" the Man said, breathlessly.

"Ffffuccckkk, me too, get up, I need to feel your cock on mine." Tim directed, surprisingly forcefully.

Tim rolled around to lay on his back as the man got on his knees and moved down the bed, then reapproached Tim. Between Tim's legs, he took Tim's pleading erection in his hand and with his other pulled his own down to press both impressive cocks, soaked with cum and spit, together. The sensation was phenomenal, as the smooth hardness of both slide back and forth, the Man thrusting forward, sliding his across Tim's, his hand stretched wide to maintain their intimate contact. Tim moaned loudly, vocally crying out in desperation for his rapidly approaching orgasm. The man, his hand stroking both cocks together, adjusted, now sliding his index finger between the two, adding an unbelievable new sensation as both men thrust deliberately, passionately, and desperately to cum.

The Man suddenly froze, pulled back, still holding Tim's cock in his hand, and with a loan moan released. Surprised at the change of sensation, Tim looked down in time to see the last second before the stranger's cock erupted. Without holding it, the Man's erection bobbed up, and shot a rope of cum over Tim's entire length, from his balls to the head, and beyond to his abs. The second, stronger rope launched passed Tim's cock entirely, splattering audibly on Tim's chest before another landed close. The man kept cumming, however the feeling of the man's hand rubbing his slick cum into Tim's painfully waiting cock pushed him over the edge. His hips thrust off the bed and his head thrown back, loudly moaning as his own cock erupted, shooting rope after rope across Tim's lean body; ropes of cum from both cocks covering and soaking Tim from his collar bones to his shooting cock.

Both Tim and the Man came down off their long-awaited orgasms, gasping for breath, the man laying his still swollen erection on Tim's, now both soaked and slick.

"Fuck... that was amazing," the Man uttered, dreamily admiring the cum painted across the body beneath him, "Do you always cum that much?"

"Yeah... especially when I'm fucking someone amazing..." Tim replied as his slid his hand over both their erections, grasping and stroking quickly out, feeling the cum slide under his fingers. "And... you're forgetting something..." Tim smirked, still enjoying the newfound confidence and power play of using someone so eager. "You were going to lick. Every. Drop. Off my cock."

The Man bit his lip, his eyes conveying his excitement for his lustful duty. Without a word, he dropped down, and slowly licked Tim from his balls, dragging his tongue up his shaft to his head, smearing the cum around before licking it up into his mouth. For good measure, holding his prize, he sucked his head for more, a delicious mixture of both men's arousal. His lips, cheeks, and tongue were now coated, as he crawled towards Tim again, both men feeling their erections drag across their wet bodies. Tim watched hesitantly as the Man leaned over him, his face inches from Tim's. Tim never thought he'd enjoy a same-sex kiss, however he quickly rethought this as the man slowly opened his mouth and descended, the dripping cum falling into Tim's waiting mouth just before the Strangers tongue plunged in. Both exhaled and moaned as their tongues and lips desperately worked their opposite, as cum continued to coat everything, leaving Tim with the Man's tongue, the Man's cum, and his own cum swirling in his mouth, mixed in a passionate tangle. The Man dropped his body on Tim's, as both felt the slickness of their release slide and slip between them, now utter messes. As if by natural response, Tim reached down and pulled the Man's ass up, sliding his body across his and spreading him, as both succumbed to the forbidden pleasures again. Thrusting and humping and sharing pleasure against one another, their cocks reinvigorated and throbbing, they lost themselves.

Hours later, Tim checked his phone, several missed texts from Ashley.

"Are you meeting up with that guy?"

"Tim! Are you going to go play with someone? Does he have a nice COCK?!"

"Hey babe, I hope your having fun... and that while I'm gone that other guy is sucking you dry..."

"You better get photos for me... I'm so wet thinking about your cock in his mouth..."

Tim smiled as he went through some of the photos. While they were lost in the moment the first round, Tim ensured he fulfilled his end of the bargain for the second. He scrolled through images of his heavy cock resting on the man's tongue, the man deepthroating him, a selfie of himself sucking the Man, and the final image of both the cocks, covered and soaked, resting on one another. Tim smiled, hit "send," and dialed Ashley.