Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held up the metal collar once again. This time we locked gazes as she brought it toward my neck. She was smiling brightly; I adjusted my posture as she fiddled with the collar until it captured the rings where the mask joined the bodysuit. With a quiet click it came together, and Anne brandished the key, circling around behind me to lock the collar in place. When I heard the second click, something shifted inside me. This is really happening.

"Good evening, Tina," Anne announced, circling back in front of me. "My fuckdoll."

I did not — could not — respond, but I felt a pang of lust hit me as Anne said these words, addressing me as her possession. She grabbed me by the ring of the collar. "Here, take a good look at yourself."

She pulled me over in front of the mirror. Staring back at me was the whole ensemble that Anne had created: long pink hair that draped in blunt bangs over a theatrical feminine face with large pink eyes, cheeks reddened in a blush, full lips perpetually opened in a welcoming smile, a shapely body cast in skin-tone silicone rubber. It really did resemble a doll.

"This is your body, Tina," she said, groping me. "Your hair, your face, your hands and feet, your whore mouth, your huge tits, your rubber fucktoy pussy, your fat butt, your pliant asshole. That's you: my doll."

I stared in the mirror, absorbing what Anne said, soaking in this sense of identity: the doll in the mirror wasn't just some figment of imagination or trick of the eye — that was me, Tina. The body I saw was my own. Anne pulled me closer to the mirror.

"I'll get you some clothes," she said.

Anne rummaged around in a drawer behind me while I checked my posture in the mirror, absorbed completely in observing the movements of the doll's body — my body — as I stood there waiting. She returned a few moments later carrying a lacy white dress with a short skirt, which she held out in front of me. "Put this on."

In a graceful and deliberate motion, I took the dress from her, unfastened the back, and stepped into it; she whirled around behind me to close it up. In the mirror I saw that it hugged the curves of my new body quite well; Anne must have acquired this dress just for her doll.

"You're cute, Tina," Anne said. She was groping one of my breasts through the dress. "I'm just thinking about which way I should fuck you now." Her hand made its way down to my doll pussy, where she inserted a pair of gloved fingers and, pulling them out lathered in lubricant, used them to moisten my lips. "Stay here for a second."

Anne disappeared, and I was once again left to appreciate the view of my doll body in the mirror. I noticed my erect rubber nipples showing through the dress, the fact that the skirt was short and lacy enough that my pussy could be seen through it. The sense of exposure was arousing.

Shortly after, I heard Anne calling from behind me. "Come here and kneel in front of me, fuckdoll."

I turned to see Anne sitting on a chair; she had removed her panties and replaced them with a harness bearing a moderately large dildo. As I lithely made my way towards her, I recognized the toy as one that would pleasure her as she fucked me. I kneeled at her feet, placing my hands on my thighs as I looked meekly up at her.

She pulled my head towards her, staring at me as she pressed the dildo against my cheek with her hand. Thick, I thought. Anne was, no doubt, savoring the sight of her doll staring submissively back at her — a docile smile undeterred by vulgar impositions. She grasped my jaw with one hand; the other lathered lube on the dildo as she circled my lips with its tip. "I want my doll to take my cock now," she finally said.

I obliged without hesitation and pushed myself onto her dick, feeling it fill me with its heft, tasting the lubricant on its head in the back of my mouth. When my mouth-sleeve was nicely wet with lube, I began with deliberate strokes of my head, causing the base to rock gently against Anne's vulva. The feeling of being Anne's toy started to set in.

As my pace accelerated, she started breathing more heavily; I grew hornier too, knowing that I was doing well at pleasing her. When she was unable to contain herself further, she took control, grabbing my head with both hands and mouth-fucking me herself. I had done well.

She, too, started gently, but as she grew closer to climax, she plunged the dildo deeper and faster into me, and before too long, she was just fucking my throat. I tried to suppress the urge to gag, but Anne's pace was too much, and I let out a half-gurgling sound as her cock exited. A dribble of lube fell from my mouth onto the dress.

"Hush," she said sternly, leaning over to slap me on the face. Nevertheless, to my surprise, she resumed face-fucking me almost as if nothing had happened. Soon, she was breathing in sighs, turning her hips with her thrusts in a bid for sensation.

"Fuck!" she finally exclaimed. She shoved my head down all the way to the base of her cock and writhed with her hips, moaning as I started gagging again. The sound of my fruitless struggling seemed to push her over the edge, and she came forcefully, pulling the cock out of my mouth and jerking in her chair as she exhaled a flurry of final gasps.

I sat there and watched Anne as lube leaked from my mouth onto my clothes. She took a moment to cool off before sitting back up. Leaning towards me, she lifted my head with one hand and slapped me several times with the other.

"I said to hush, didn't I, fuckdoll?" she said severely. "It seems someone hasn't had her throat properly trained." She stood up and walked over to a bench on the side of the room and deposited the strap-on, grabbing something on her way back and sitting in front of me.

"We can see to that another time. For now, you'll fill your mouth with this." In one hand she held a large bulbous rubber plug; the other reached down to caress the folds of her labia and returned to slather the toy in her fluids. She presented it to me and I inched it in; it fit quite snugly and filled my mouth almost completely, teasing the back of my throat with its tip. Anne's taste on the back of my tongue would remind me of who I belonged to — who I had failed in order to earn this treatment.

"Now, I want to play with my doll," she announced. "Come sit up here between my legs." She sat in the chair again with her legs spread wide, and I followed soon after, standing and turning around to sit with her.

But as I lowered myself onto the chair, expecting to sit in Anne's lap, I got more than I bargained for — I realized Anne was sliding a dildo into me, slowly forcing open my pussy as I sat down. I yelped.

"You like that, don't you, you loud little whore?" she said. She squeezed one of my breasts through the dress, reaching her other hand under my skirt to play with my doll pussy. "I want my slutty little doll to fuck herself on that cock now."

I complied, but it wouldn't have taken much to convince me. Being utterly used by Anne had already aroused me supremely, and I wanted nothing more than to be fucked again, dominated, toyed with.

But as I began to move myself up and down the dildo, Anne had turned her attention to my clitoris. I let a muffled moan escape my stuffed mouth, gagging a little on the plug — the thrill of being teased by Anne was too much to contain.

"My doll sure loves punishment, doesn't she?" Anne said. She kept up her fingering, intent on torturing me with pleasure, and as she continued, I realized something distressing: just as I had been powerless to stop Anne from making me gag on her cock, I would also be powerless to stop her from bringing me to climax.

"Mmmh!" I squealed.

"What's that — worried that you're going to cum without permission?" Anne teased. "Well, unfortunately, you're just a doll, and my belongings don't get to have opinions." Wickedly, she started fingering me even more vigorously.

I groaned, trying with all my might to forestall orgasm, but I knew it was hopeless as long as I was assailed by such ruthless sensations — the cock rubbing against the walls of my rubber pussy as it entered me, my clitoris being tormented in rhythm with the strokes and, most of all, the feeling of being Anne's toy, of being made to fuck myself to her satisfaction.

Eventually, the onslaught conquered whatever resistance I could muster, and I came vehemently in Anne's embrace, moaning as I struggled for air through my nostrils, gagging again on the plug, tasting her again. Anne removed her hand from my vulva to hold me tightly with both arms as I shook.

"This disobedient fuckdoll can't help herself, can she?" she whispered softly.

I tried to compose myself — to sit up straight in her arms, to be a good doll despite my transgression. Anne's dildo was still there, snugly lodged in my supple pussy.

She crawled out from behind me on the chair and moved to stand in front of me. "Sit back," she ordered, "and close your legs."

I obeyed, pushing back and holding myself upright against the back of the chair. Anne climbed on top of me, pushing my arms aside to straddle my legs. With one hand, she stroked one of my breasts, feeling for my nipple through the dress; the other crept up to my neck, holding my head upright.

"Oh, Tina, what am I going to do with you?" she said. She removed her hand from my breast to caress my cheek. "It's bad enough that you can't shut up, but for a lowly doll like you to cum whenever you feel like it is just deplorable." She withdrew her caress and brought her hand back against my face in a hard smack — it stung.

"Thankfully, there are punishments for whorish little dolls like you," she said, continuing to slap me. "So hopefully I can make you understand your place, Tina."

I groaned, fighting the urge to recoil as she hit me. Despite having reached climax seemingly moments earlier, I was getting turned on again by how Anne was treating me, by my powerlessness against her.

Please discipline me, Mistress, I thought. Please make me your perfect fuckdoll.

When she had satisfied herself slapping my face, she sighed, reaching her hands behind my back to unfasten my dress. Then she pushed herself off, standing over me with a stern gaze.

"Stand up and take that off," she said. "A disobedient whore like you doesn't get to wear clothes."

I obeyed, feeling the dildo finally slide out of me as I stood up. When I had slipped the dress off, I gently folded it over the back of the chair. I stood nude in front of Anne, prepared to accept whatever torment she had designed to punish my misdeeds.

"We're going to play a game," she announced, stepping forward and taking my naked breast in her hand. Her grip was so tight that I felt it even through the soft rubber. It occurred to me that the cushioning of my doll-body gave Anne license to manhandle me like this.

"Brace yourself on that bench, with your ass hanging off." She pointed.

As I moved to comply, lowering myself to straddle the bench and sticking out my butt, I finally got a look at some of the things Anne had spread out near the edge of the playroom. In addition to the expected things like lube, sex toys, rope, and cuffs, there were some items that I realized were suited especially to my body: oddly shaped plugs, large nipple rings, strange textured sleeves.

The last of these were especially disarming: it occurred to me that the sleeves were intended to replace the those lining my ass, mouth, and pussy — to make fucking me more pleasurable. My doll holes were, after all, little more than sex toys.

"We're going to see if I can really shut you up," Anne said, looking for something in the tools before me. She found a heavy paddle and tossed it in her hand, testing it with a couple slaps on her opposite palm.

Satisfied, she turned to display it to me. "I'm going to spank you with this — hard — thirty times on each cheek. But every time you squeal, that number will increase." She walked around to my side and started stroking my lower back gently with the paddle, as if to get the two of us acquainted.

"So you will either learn to be a nice quiet little dolly or I'll beat you until you cry," she stated.

She drew the paddle down the curve of my hips and made circles on my ass-cheek. Then there was a tense anticipation as she paused, withdrawing it from my buttocks.

I was almost beginning to think she'd decided against the endeavor when I suddenly felt the paddle striking my ass, echoing through the room with a resounding thwack. A second followed shortly after on the other cheek.

"Thirty."

The earliest blows weren't so bad, but as Anne continued, my ass grew more and more tender until I could feel the tingling of the rush of blood. My butt felt like it was vibrating — I realized that she must have been spanking me quite forcefully to make me really feel her strikes even through the cushioning of my generous rubber ass.

"Twenty-two."

Each slap of the paddle really began to smart, and as Anne teased my butt with the paddle between blows I felt the trial's dull ache ripen in my ass-cheeks, knowing that each strike would be more painful than the last. It started to feel like Anne was really punishing me.

This is what I deserve. I was getting hornier as I submitted.

"Fifteen."

Before long, Anne had worked my ass into a soft vulnerability so that the sensation of each strike radiated into my legs and abdomen.             

My ass belongs to you, Mistress.

"Eleven."

Just then, she broke her pacing and brought the paddle back down much sooner than I expected, its loud clap piercing through the comfortable silence. A muffled yelp escaped me before I even realized it. I gagged on the plug in my mouth again.

"Twelve," Anne giggled.

I let out a whine, upset at having failed, but I forgot that this, too, would prolong my punishment.

"Thirteen," she said. "Are you doing this on purpose, fuckdoll?"

Anne seized on my moment of weakness and delivered a rapid sequence of firm blows, each eliciting a little yap.

"Seventeen," she said. "And to think, I almost thought you had learned something. I'm going to be beating you all night, aren't I?"

She returned to her previous cadence, pausing between assaults so that I might savor my own unbelievable sensitivity. Every blow left a throbbing ache in its wake, drawing out a series of stuttered moans.

"Twenty."

But with each strike, the reality of Anne's discipline also bored further into me, crowding out everything but the tone of her counting, the slap of the paddle, the reverberating pangs in my body that accompanied them.

It dawned on me that part of me had been resisting punishment — resisting the idea that I had misbehaved, that I actually deserved this, that this was what I needed. But my body was aching for Anne's paddle, longing to submit itself to her, to accept what it had earned. I dug into the bench, arching my back to stick my ass out further.

I am your possession.

"Fourteen," Anne chirped. I could hear the smile in her voice.

The feeling blossomed as she continued, spreading in waves to my feet, my chest, my arms. Submission overtook me completely. I no longer felt the urge to make a sound: instead, I breathed rhythmically with her punishment, feeling my body shake in torment even as I presented my ass to her with grateful anticipation.

"Eight."

Thank you, Mistress.

"Seven."

Thank you, Mistress.

"Six."

Thank you, Mistress. My entire body was writhing as it languished rapturously in the imposition of Anne's will.

"Almost there, dolly," she said. She slowly stroked the paddle all over my ass-cheeks as my body quivered in pain and anticipation, awaiting her next strike.

This whore doll is yours to punish, I thought, awash with glowing tenderness. I wanted nothing more than for her to have her way with me.

At last, Anne lifted the paddle. I inhaled deeply. She brought it down hard, beating my ass in a decisive flurry of blows that left no time for recovery. My whole body shook in torment as I exhaled, once again accepting Anne's discipline.

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Two."

"One." She stopped and brought the paddle back to rest on the small of my back. "It seems my fuckdoll is capable of behaving after all."

I collapsed on the bench as I started to come down from the meditative bliss of utter submission, finally feeling the fatigue in my arms, my legs, my abdomen. My ass was ablaze. I realized I was incredibly wet, for what little it was worth.

Anne let me recover for a few minutes, playing with my hair as she sat next to me on the bench. She looked down on me with an affectionate smile. I felt like I was melting. I had been a good doll.

"You know, Tina, it's fun to watch your tits jiggle when you squirm," she said finally. "I'll have to give you a good spanking again sometime." I writhed at the suggestion alone, savoring the ache in my ass-cheeks, the useless moistness of my pussy. Please, Mistress.

Anne rose and walked off for a moment before returning with a bottle of lube.

"We do have a couple matters to attend to before bed though, doll," she said, sitting down beside me. "Lie face up in my lap."

I obeyed her command, crawling over on top of her with what little strength I could muster. She stroked the inside of my thigh with one hand, holding me in place with the other.

"I think that a good doll should have a nice open ass. Isn't that right?" Anne poured lube onto her gloved fingers. "Especially a disobedient little whore like mine."

I arched my back as she brought her hand down to tease my anus in small circles, probing inside me periodically. The other hand idly groped at my breasts. I could see she was enjoying herself.

"You're still relaxed from before, I see," she said. She quickly made her way up to two fingers inside me; then a third entered, and a fourth, prying me open as they methodically encroached until her knuckles met my anus.

Satisfied with my pliancy, she pulled out and started thrusting, fucking my ass with her fingers. I breathed heavily in sync with her motions; the aching of my ass-cheeks seemed only to heighten the sensitivity inside me.

I am yours to use, Mistress, I thought, imagining that after her harsh spanking, she sought now to complete her conquest of my ass, inside and out.

"Enjoying yourself, fuckdoll?" she said. I had started to wiggle my body in rhythm with her thrusts, turning my hips to push her fingers deeper inside. My breathing became more urgent.

"Now that you've shown me you can be quiet, I want to hear you moan," she said. She pulled the plug out of my mouth as she fucked me, letting a trail of drool fall onto my face and chest.

I hadn't expected this luxury, but I eased myself into a gentle mewl nevertheless as I savored the sensation of Anne's finger-fucking. I had already been aroused unbelievably by Anne's domination of my ass; this new intrusion was pushing me to even greater heights, and hearing my own cries of pleasure only further stoked my lust. I could tell my moaning was getting louder, my writhing more severe.

"Now, I want my dolly to cum," said Anne, "but not just whenever. I want you to be a good little doll and wait."

With this, she moved her thumb onto my clitoris and massaged it as she continued finger-fucking my ass. Her other hand snuck down to her vulva before plunging a pair of fingers into my mouth, gripping me by the jaw and holding me against the bench. There was her taste again — a mark of her ownership.

I relaxed in Anne's domineering embrace, giving in to her completely, trusting her with control over my senses even as my clitoris remained sensitive from my earlier transgression, even as I felt the violation of my asshole bringing me closer to climax.