Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, my heart raced as I felt my lust coming to a head, fearing that Anne's stimulation would prove too much, fearing that I would cum at any second. But I soon realized that Anne wasn't actually driving me to orgasm — instead, she was holding me on the edge of climax, and as long as I didn't stray from her control, I would stay there indefinitely frustrated, indefinitely her helpless toy.

"Now do you understand?" she finally said. "The edge of orgasm is right where you belong, fuckdoll, and as your owner I plan to keep you there."

I moaned my assent. Anne continued edging me for what felt like a lifetime, occasionally changing the pace of her fingering to push me as close to climax as possible, eliciting a little squeal each time.

Then, suddenly, having tortured me to her satisfaction, she jerked my face towards her and leaned over. "Cum, fuckdoll," she said.

I moaned loudly, pushing Anne's fingers deep into my ass with the motion of my hips, rocking my pussy against her thumb, taking the sensation I craved. My butt thrashed against the bench, its frail softness recalling the spanking that had earlier forced me into the depths of submission. I thought of Anne's rough use of my body, of her cruel disregard, of being nothing but her possession.

I love being your fuckdoll, Mistress.

The orgasm came over me in waves, escaping my mouth in a sequence of groans as my body shook. I felt my anus trying to close against Anne's fingers, my abdominal muscles trying to pull me up into a ball. Anne held me down as I convulsed.

When I had calmed down, she slowly withdrew her fingers and pulled my body up into her arms. I shook a little as I breathed in and out. "Good doll," she said, stroking my thigh. "Know that from now on, if you cum without permission, you will be punished severely. But I'm going to let you off easy today."

Anne stood up and laid my body on the bench. She walked all over the room, putting a number of things back in their proper places, collecting toys that needed to be washed. I realized she was tidying up while letting me rest. After a few minutes, she came back and stood over me.

"Okay, Tina, it's almost bedtime," she said, "which means you should go to the bathroom. And clean yourself off in the shower while you're at it." She indicated parts of my face, my tits, and my thighs that were still slick with lube.

Wait — bed? I thought, a bit flustered. It hadn't occurred to me that Anne would want her doll to stay overnight.

Nonetheless, I lumbered off to use the bathroom and clean myself up, and as I sponged myself off in the shower, I realized that Anne had yet to discipline me for my first orgasm. Perhaps that was what she had meant by letting me off easy — or maybe the punishment would come in the morning. My body was heavy with fatigue; I wasn't sure how much more I could handle being played with.

When I reentered the playroom, I saw that Anne had tidied up almost everything; hardly a trace of our activities remained other than some wet spots on the floor that would have to be mopped up. Anne herself had changed into her pajamas and was standing next to the bench, where there sat a pair of inflatable plugs and a bottle of lubricant.

"Oh, you're back, dolly," she chirped. "Come over here."

I obliged.

"Now, I'm going to put my dolly away for the night," she said, stroking my side. "I mean, of course, that you'll be sleeping in bondage. I think you'll agree that's only fitting." She circled around behind me and held me by the hips.

"And one more thing: as punishment for your earlier noisiness, you're going to bed with your ass and your pussy stuffed." She pointed to the plugs on the bench. "Now, put them in for me like a good little fuckdoll. They should serve as a nice reminder of who owns you." She gave me a gentle push.

As I stepped forward, I got a better look at the plugs. Both were already lubricated; one tapered from an oblong ball into a thin stem while the other, stranger in shape, had a more organic form which fell off into a stouter base.

"That one goes in your cunt," Anne said as I picked it up and examined it.

She watched while I pushed it into me. When it was inside, I felt a gentle pressure — its strange shape had clearly been chosen for this particular use, and it hugged my insides nicely.

Then came the buttplug — as I pressed it into my ass, I felt my anus give way with a satisfying readiness: clearly the result of Anne's earlier work. It had a nice shape that was pleasurable to squeeze. Good whore, I thought to myself.

"Good work, dolly," Anne continued. "Now, ten pumps for the one in your ass and five for the one in your pussy."

I let out a sharp exhale in alarm, but my hand still moved down between my legs, obediently grasping one of the pumps.

"That's one for each time you squealed tonight," she explained.

She watched my hand as I pumped up the plug in my vagina, clearly monitoring to make sure I squeezed it fully. I continued with the anal plug — ten pumps felt like an eternity.

When I was done, I found myself filled almost unbelievably, the toys stretching my ass and pussy to the point that they forced them to relax in accommodation. The anal toy, especially, was inflated to such a degree that even its initially thin stem had come to hold my anus open quite significantly.

I squeezed them inside me. They were so large that there was no way I could ever push them out; instead, there was simply the fruitless squeaking of rubber against rubber, and with it, a rousing rubbing sensation as they slid back into place. My breath quivered in discomfort. I found myself shuddering.

"Looking forward to sleeping with those, aren't you?" Anne teased. "After all, you earned them." She traced a circle on my belly with the palm of her hand, searching for the bulge of the toys; I felt her pressure deform them and let out another tormented sigh. Thank you, Mistress. This is what I deserve, I thought. Anne giggled.

"Now let's get you to bed," she said, satisfied, catching my collar with the tip of her finger to lead me forward. The huge plugs twisted inside me as I tried to walk, eliciting an overstimulating sort of friction that made their burden yet more clear. And there was the squeak of rubber again, coming from between my legs. Yes, Mistress.

When we reached the bed in the corner of the playroom, I saw what looked like a transparent rubber sleepsack sprawled out on top of it; looking more closely, it seemed to be reinforced with thicker strips of rubber in a grid pattern, sporting a pair of heavy metal rings near the head and toes.

"That's where you get to sleep," Anne explained. "I think it suits you well; it's even molded in the shape of your body, you know." She pulled up one of the sides to show off its contours.

"We'll get you zipped up in there in a second," she said, walking over to the nightstand, "but first things first." She grabbed a bottle of water and twisted it open, pouring slowly into my mouth. I hadn't realized how thirsty I was, but it became apparent as I drank greedily. "We can't have you getting dehydrated, now can we, dolly?" The fresh water washed down some remnants of Anne's vaginal fluid and lubricant in the back of my mouth. Thank you, Mistress, I thought.

She motioned for me to get on the bed and, after a moment's hesitation, I climbed up next to the sleepsack. Getting a better look at the thing, I saw that it only really closed up from the waist to the head, letting the legs separate at the upper thigh to pass smoothly over the crotch, where a pair of small zippers provided access to the occupant's genitals and anus. Its hood looked to have a built-in oral plug and blindfold — its only parts that weren't see-through.

"Your legs should go first," Anne said, pushing me forward by the butt. I sluggishly obliged, feeling the plugs squirming inside me once again as I maneuvered my feet into the leg-sleeves and pushed myself in, feeling the thicker bands of rubber hugging my feet, my calves, my thighs. When I was nearly in up to my waist, Anne opened the zippers near my crotch and pulled the plugs' pumps through before pulling the sack over my ass and smoothing it over.

"Arms next," she chirped. I saw that each arm was to slip into a very thin inner sleeve — to keep them in position next to the body, I supposed. I slid my arms in and Anne zipped the rubber sack up to the middle of my back. Now I was lying down; the oral plug sat just inches from my lips, already lubricated.

"I think you know what to do now, dolly," Anne said.

Yes, Mistress, I thought, relaxing my neck and pushing my lips around the toy. It filled my mouth nicely but also seemed to stretch my rubber ring gag horizontally, letting my jaw relax. And there was the taste of Anne's pussy again — or was I just imagining it?

Anne zipped up the sleepsack behind my neck, sealing me inside before turning my body over with a heave. I felt her fiddling with the sack around my nose, making sure I would be able to breathe.

"Phew," she panted. "Now for the fun part."

She gently inched me up so that my head laid on the pillow. Grabbing the steel ring at the crown of my head, she fastened me to the bedframe with a length of rope. Then she straightened out my encased body on the bed and moved to do the same with the ring at my feet. When it seemed to be tied tight, she called out to me.

"Struggle for me, Tina," she said.

I was unsure what the purpose of this was, but I wiggled about in place for a moment, feeling the thick strips of rubber holding my body closed, the plugs writhing inside me as my butt thumped into the bed.

"Hmm, not tight enough." There was a wickedness in her voice.

She undid the knot and pulled hard. I felt the rubber stretching over me, squeezing my body tighter. As it expanded, my breasts and ass-cheeks nestled their way in between the thicker bands of rubber.

"There we go," said Anne, tying the knot again. She clambered onto the bed, fondling my gently compressed tits as she straddled me. "You know, Tina, you're cute in bondage."

I could barely move at all — although the rubber encasement was flexible enough to give a little with my movements, the tension ensured that it quickly regained its form, forcing me back into place as it did. The embrace was comfortable and firm; I felt secured, protected even as my powerlessness reinforced my subservience. It wasn't lost on me, either, that the sack's transparency served to put my body on display — to demean and objectify me. It wasn't just for sleeping.

Thank you, Mistress, I exhaled gently. I could finally relax. The feeling of Anne's ownership was immense, especially with her toys still stuffing me, teasing me.

"Mmmm, one last thing, doll," she said, suddenly a bit more serious. She was on top of me, whispering into my ear. "I never punished you for that orgasm, dolly. Did you think I forgot?" I heard the brief buzz of a vibrator next to my ear and squirmed with alarm.

"This, fuckdoll, is a fun little U-shaped vibrator, which should nicely hug that whore cunt of yours when I slide it inside you." Anne's weight shifted as she moved to straddle my legs.

"And I have a punishment you should enjoy," she continued. "This vibrator is going to turn on once every two hours to torture your clit for a good ten or fifteen minutes." She opened the zipper over my pussy again and lubricated my vulva before slipping a finger inside me to moisten the roof of my vagina, stretching me even further open.

"Of course, my good dolly's not going to make a peep, is she?" Anne said. "But just in case, you should know that those plugs can get much bigger. And two hours is quite a lot of time to relax into a new size, isn't it?"

Yes, Mistress. I breathed a heavy sigh as I squirmed with dismay.

She slipped the vibrator inside me; I felt it hugging my vulva just as she had described, a soft pressure on my tender clitoris.

"And it goes without saying that you can't cum under any circumstances. Remember, dolly: this is letting you off easy." She zipped the hole closed again and hopped off the bed to find the light switch.

"Mmm, bed time," she yawned, suddenly very casual. The bed shifted a little as Anne crawled back in, putting her arm and leg over me, and our breathing fell into the soft cadence of sleep as we cuddled, the owner embracing her bound doll.

I woke softly to the sensation of something in my pussy, heard its gentle hum.

Oh, right, I remembered.

The vibration was softly teasing my clitoris, which must have recovered a little from its earlier torment. I squirmed a bit in place, reassuring myself that I was almost completely unable to move, still blinded, incapable of doing much more than breathing and shifting in place. The plugs inside me writhed with my movement, reminding me again just how filled I was. My ass and pussy had relaxed quite a lot, stretching to the point that the presence of the toys seemed routine.

After a minute, the vibration started to grow stronger, building into a pattern of swelling waves. I couldn't help but turn my hips in rhythm, feeling the friction of the huge toys turning inside of me. As the oscillations got stronger, I realized that the part of the vibrator inside me was also pulsing, causing the vaginal plug to pulse with it; the sensation was unearthly.

Soon, the waves became shorter, the vibration more powerful. I was moving my hips as if I was being fucked, gorging myself on the beating of the vibrator, the uncomfortable fullness of the plugs, the tight embrace of rubber: the sensations of being Anne's whorish doll, of being reduced to the mere capacity to be fucked, toyed with, punished. Thank you, Mistress, I thought, getting more and more aroused by the second.

The pulse of the vibrator continued to get stronger and more rapid until the swaying of my hips could no longer keep up. Each wave became a tremor that shot through my crotch, my thighs, my stomach, overwhelming me with a stimulation that I feared would make me cum on its own.

I braced myself against the encroaching climax, holding myself in place and trying to empty my mind — the thought of being forced to cum, forced to receive Anne's severe punishment, was itself arousing. Instead, I thought of how Anne had held me on the bench, how she had edged me relentlessly as I submitted to her, how I trusted her then. I'll wait for you, Mistress.

Still the vibration intensified, the waves getting faster and faster until they joined into a single continuous, vigorous hum. Each moment felt like an eternity as I held climax at bay — my ass and cunt tightening reflexively against their toys, my thighs and abdominal muscles contracting, my lungs struggling to pull enough air through my nostrils.

Then, just when I couldn't bear it any longer and started to give in, the vibration stopped, leaving only the sounds of my labored breathing and my body writhing against Anne's toys.

I groaned loudly in equal parts frustration and relief.

"Mmmm, good doll," I heard from next to me, feeling a hand squeeze my breast. "Maybe next time, you can do that more quietly." I felt as Anne pumped each of the plugs inside me two more times, renewing the stretch in my ass and pussy, forcing them back into relaxing after they had seized in torment. Thank you, Mistress.

Shortly after, I started to recover and once again let myself sink into the bed, feeling the comforting embrace of my bondage — the way that the straps of rubber hugged my breasts and ass-cheeks, my legs held firmly together, my head anchored to the bedframe and immobilized. My breathing slowed down and everything else melted away.

The next time I woke was similar, but I knew better than to let myself get carried away. As the vibrations grew stronger, I fought to remain calm instead of leaning into my sense of arousal. I only let out a little moan when the vibrator suddenly turned off. Two more pumps in my ass. Thank you, Mistress.

The third time, I tried to employ the same strategy, but the repeated torments were starting to get to me, and the higher vibrator settings set my clitoris ablaze — I wasn't sure if I wanted to cum or to scream. When the thing turned off, I let out a long whine. One more pump for each hole. Thank you, Mistress.

When I next woke, there was a weight on top of me; the vibrator hadn't turned on. As I came to my senses, I once again became aware of the bondage embracing my body, the plugs stuffing me.

"I hope you enjoyed your punishment, dolly." Anne said. "It's time to put you back to good use."

Anne removed the pillow from beneath my head and turned me over in bed to lie face down. I heard as she opened one of the small zippers at my crotch. Then something cold invaded my asshole — a wet finger, working its way around between the plug and the inside of my anus, gently probing me, lubricating me.

"You have no idea just how big this is, do you, dolly?" Anne teased. I breathed out a heavy sigh. She was right, of course — my ass must have been stretched further and further over the course of hours, slowly relaxing itself more and more, and I hadn't had a very precise sense of what it was like even when I went to sleep.

"Looks like about six inches in circumference here at the thin part," she said. "I bet it feels good knowing you might as well have been sleeping with a nice thick cock in your ass, dolly." Yes, Mistress, I gasped, hardly able to believe it. How wide had the thing been deeper inside of me?

I felt a strange pressure inside me, realizing that Anne, finished with her finger, had started jostling the plug about by its base, pulling firmly; the sheer size of the thing became clear as it confronted the ring of my anal canal, testing my sphincter.

"You like that, dolly?" she teased. "It feels good to be loosened up, doesn't it?"

Yes, Mistress.

I heard a hiss as Anne let some air out of the plug before returning to her task. The plug's bulb was smaller now, and I could feel it gently expanding me as she turned it in place. Then, at last, the bulb found purchase, widening my asshole as Anne inched it out of me; the sensation was deeply uncomfortable, euphoric, erotic. Thank you for stretching me, Mistress, I thought. I exhaled deeply.

The buttplug exited with a pop. Anne giggled with satisfaction, fondling my round ass through its encasement. "I'd like my dolly to take my cock now, okay?" she said. Of course, it wasn't really a question; I soon heard the sound of straps being pulled tight, of something rubbery being fitted into place. Anne was preparing her cock. Please, Mistress, I sighed, feeling once again how the restraints rendered me powerless, savoring the intense relaxation in my well-trained rubber asshole.

"I got a nice thick one for you, doll, since you seem to like having your ass filled so much," she said. She pressed the dildo in between my ass-cheeks as she lubricated it, teasing me as she rocked it back and forth; I felt the ripeness in my butt returning, the sense of control that it represented. Thank you, Mistress.

After a moment, Anne withdrew the slick thing from my butt-cheeks. It was time. I felt as she carefully inserted its tip into me and leaned forward. My asshole was once again being coaxed open — about to be violated completely, used as Anne's fucktoy — and the ease with which it accommodated the tip of her cock was frightening, perverse. This is my purpose, I felt.

"You like that, don't you, you good little whore?" Anne said. She had begun rocking her hips gently back and forth, fucking my entrance with the tip of the dildo. I arched my back to present my ass to her, breathing arduously into the bedsheets. Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.