Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she proceeded, I unexpectedly felt something in my cunt. The vibrator had turned on, its low hum joining the slick sound of Anne's cock teasing my asshole, the cadence of my labored breath.

"Looks like your two hours are up," she said devilishly. She leaned further forward, pushing her dick further into me, widening me even further. Anne's cock was finally encountering resistance — the dildo she had chosen must have been thicker than the plug had been earlier. In combination with the soft teasing of my clitoris, the sensation was heavenly.

"Enjoying yourself, fuckdoll?" Anne said. "I want to hear you moan."

"Mmmh!" I groaned, not realizing how badly I had wanted it.

"Good doll," she said gently, slapping my ass-cheek. I whined. The sting recalled Anne's discipline once again. Thank you, Mistress.

Anne continued to slowly work the dildo into me, and I eased myself into a soft whimper, savoring the torturous expansion of my asshole, the ever-growing intensity of the vibrator, the encroaching presence of Anne's cock inside me.

But the rhythm of this erotic routine was interrupted when, at last, my ass accepted the full girth of the dildo, and Anne fell on top of me, plunging her cock all the way in.

"Mmmmmh!" I moaned loudly, almost a scream.

"You love that, don't you, whore?" Anne asked wickedly, now working her cock in and out just enough to make me feel it.

"Mmmsh mmmhrhh," I whimpered, my acquiescence garbled by the plug in my mouth.

"Good doll," she said, whispering now into my ear. "I chose this nice, seven-inch-thick cock just for you, after all. I bet it would be a joy for an anal whore like you to sleep with something like this stuffed in her ass, wouldn't it?"

"Mmmmh!" I moaned once again, soaking in the feeling of being demeaned. Yes, Mistress.

"Good fuckdoll," Anne said, clearly smiling. "Maybe I'll let you cum after all."

Thank you, Mistress.

With that, Anne started truly fucking my ass. At first the strokes were short, and what I felt was mostly the sensation of the dildo sliding in place, its depraved caress on the walls of my asshole, forced open impossibly. I whimpered softly in rhythm as I acclimated myself to the size of the thing.

But soon, of course, they grew deeper, and I felt its substantial heft entering and leaving the depths of me, its size suddenly apparent every time it plunged in, the equally breathtaking void that it left as it exited, drawing out my moans with it. I felt how it fought the inflated plug in my cunt for space inside me, how the two of them in combination placed an unbelievable, erotic pressure on my most sensitive spots. Please keep fucking me, Mistress, I thought. Please keep using your doll.

The pulse of the vibrator got stronger, faster, yielding the feeling once again that my sensitive clit was being tormented, a tool of Anne's pleasure rather than my own. And with the increasing pace, Anne's fucking also grew more vigorous, and she came to lie over me, pressing me into the bed as her hips slammed into my tender ass-cheeks, thrusting her cock deep inside her fucktoy. Thank you, Mistress, I thought, reminded of the spanking once again, moaning in pleasure and in pain.

My body started to shudder, and as I fought the orgasm building inside me, I focused on Anne's pleasure — on being her thing, owned and used — to take my mind off of the sensations that assaulted me, or rather to recontextualize them, as I had when Anne had spanked me senseless.

I am only your toy, Mistress, I thought. Please use me.

I noticed Anne's breath was heavy on my neck, growing more labored by the second — and there was the sound of the dildo's base sliding urgently against her sex, punctuated by the slap of her hips against my ass-cheeks. I arched my back further and pushed my ass into her in rhythm with the strokes. She bored deeper into me, filling my cock-hole, taking me, lending me purpose. Please use me, Mistress. Take more of me, Mistress.

"Oh, good doll!" she gasped, finally letting out a moan of her own.

Her breathing gave way to a soft whimper, the sound of her sopping-wet vulva growing loud, perversely announcing how aroused she was, how greatly she was enjoying fucking her doll.

Even in a meditative state of mind, the sound of my owner's pleasure drove me wild — and to make matters worse, the vibrator was nearing its apex, its torture of my clitoris growing unbearable. But just when I thought I would no longer be able to hold on, I heard something in my ear, an utterance half-whispered between stuttered breaths:

"Cum for me, fuckdoll."

A switch flipped in me; the deluge of sensations Anne had imposed upon me came rushing back, and I felt once again how pleasurable it was to be ass-fucked by my owner, how the vibrator on my sensitive clit tortured me, how Anne's toys stretched and filled me, how my state of restraint made me useless for anything more than being ogled, fucked, tormented. Thank you for using me, Mistress.

"Mmmmmmh! Rrrmhh!" I wailed and shook; my ass struggled fruitlessly to expel Anne's cock while my cunt convulsed uselessly against its plug, my breathing reduced to nothing but a series of drawn out, muffled moans.

Anne, meanwhile, had plunged her dick into me to the hilt and was grinding herself against its base while I shook. She clung to tightly to my body, pressing her chest into me while one of her hands reached under to grab one of my soft, bound breasts.

"God, I love fucking you, Tina," she said, her voice barely composed. "My beautiful little fuckdoll."

She had hardly finished speaking when her voice trailed into a long, wailing moan; she shuddered as her fingers dug into me, her hips driven into my tender ass-cheeks once again as she wrapped herself around me.

Even so, she continued grinding herself on the cock lodged in my ass, digging into me to the point that I felt the pressure of the dildo's base against my asshole, unwavering in her desire to extract gratification from her doll.

I was still recovering from my own orgasm, listening to Anne moan softly as my ass once again relented to the immensity of her cock, when it dawned on me that the vibrator was still turned on. It had yet to reach the end of its cycle, its pulse once again giving way to a continuous, powerful hum, directed cruelly at my aching clitoris.

"Mmmh!" I whined plaintively in discomfort, realizing that the sensation alone could drive me back to climax.

"I see my dolly is enjoying being used," Anne taunted.

Yes, Mistress, I thought reflexively. In truth, I was suffering from the torment of the vibrator, from the huge plug and dildo callously lodged in my sore fuck-holes. I liked it.

Thank you for torturing me, Mistress.

I was overcome with the feeling of powerlessness, the knowledge that my pleasure, my pain, my discomfort were all dispensed at Anne's whim and solely for the purpose of her satisfaction.

"Mmmmmmh! Mmmh! Mmmh!" I shrieked. Before I knew it, the second orgasm was coerced from my body with pure stimulation, the contractions in my ass and pussy now only serving to elevate my discomfort, to emphasize the ordeal that Anne was subjecting me to. Every breath became a frustrated whine, an ineffectual yearn to be freed my ordeal.

"Oh, good dolly," Anne said, now clearly on the verge of climax herself. "You just love taking my cock, don't you?"

"Mmhh!" I lamented.

She began thrusting in and out again, luxuriating in her utter control, reveling in the helplessness of her fucktoy. Her quiet moans built to a whimper emerging from her belly, a blissful sort of half-laughing that squeezed itself through her stuttered breaths as her thighs shook involuntarily.

"Oh, Tina," she cried at last, "I am so lucky to own you."

Her voice became a series of high-pitched sighs as she came, her hips convulsing uncontrollably as the dildo plunged into me one final time, her hands tightly embracing my chest and neck. Then her body went limp and she collapsed on top of me.

For a moment, Anne just laid there, overcome with exhaustion. When she had eventually gathered the willpower to move, she pushed herself slowly off of me, finally extracting the thick toy from my butt as she rose.

"Mmrhh," I groaned.

"Aww, my poor dolly," she said softly, stroking my thigh with her hand. "Don't worry, there will be more for you another time."

I heard the hiss of air as she deflated the toy in my pussy and pulled it out, taking the vibrator with it. I hadn't noticed when it had turned off. She hopped to the foot the bed and untied the rope that anchored me there. Then she moved back on top of me and quickly zipped open the sleepsack, and I felt as she eased my limp body out of the encasement, pulling my mouth off of the plug before inching my arms and legs out of their sleeves, bringing me to sit limply against the headboard.

Anne tilted my face towards her as she sat over me. I saw she was covered in sweat, her silky hair matted to her forehead, stray beads of moisture still lingering on her jawline as she held her head a few inches away, studying my face intently with her eyes. After a moment, she leaned in to kiss my upper lip.

"I'm going to miss you, Tina," she said finally, sighing as she stared into my eyes.

I heard a click behind me. Anne pulled the collar tenderly away from my neck; I realized I was free. She turned me in place and crawled behind me to unzip the mask and bodysuit.

"How are you, Mia?" she said. She pulled the mask carefully off of my face, placing it on the bed next to us.

"Good, I think," I replied, working the stiffness from my jaw. I let out a long exhale, trying to adjust to the sudden change, to the fact that I was myself again.

Anne pushed her hands into the bodysuit and slowly started working it off of me. Her touch was firm and reassuring, like a massage. Soon, the doll suit sat in a pile near the sleepsack and I was naked in Anne's arms. She gently laid me down on the bed and looked me over; there were tears in her eyes.

"I missed you, Mia," she sighed, falling in to tightly hug my sweaty body.

I glanced myself in the mirror across the room and was almost surprised not to see the doll staring back.

"You're sure you're okay?" Anne whispered.

"Yeah," I said, "but I think I might need a minute to decompress."

"Well, you can take all the time you need," she said, "but you might want to start with a shower."

We both chuckled.

"Yeah," I said. "But what about you, Anne? You were crying earlier."

"I think I'm okay," she said. "It's just that it felt a little bit like I was losing you when we started. I think cleaning up all this stuff and putting it away will help."

"Mmmm," I nodded in understanding. "Anne?"

"Huh?"

"I love you." I held her close to me. "And if you want to talk about it later, I'll be there."

"Thanks," she said, squeezing me tightly in return.

With that, I popped off to take a long, luxurious shower while Anne saw to cleaning and storing the suit and the rest of the toys. Feeling my own skin — Mia's skin — with my own hands as I washed my body helped to reacquaint me with reality.

When I was done, I put on some underwear and came to the living room to lie down on the couch. Anne came over and laid a blanket over me, depositing a mug of tea on the end table.

"Anything I can do for you?" she said, stroking my hair.

I shook my head.

"Okay, breakfast should be ready in like 20 minutes," she smiled. "I just have to go shower first."

I mulled over the time I had spent as Tina in the meantime, feeling the consequences of her actions still lingering in my butt, my sex. It was pleasant. Soon, the scent of butter and eggs wafted from the kitchen, and Anne called me over to eat.

"Do you want to talk about it," Anne said, sticking her fork into a piece of omelet, "now that you've had a little more time?"

"Hmm, I guess so," I said.

"Anything in particular on your mind?" She looked up at me.

"Well, I was thinking about how you treated me last night — like your strictness, how you groped me, and slapped me, and the spanking where you disciplined me for making noise, for example."

"Was I too rough?" Anne said with concern.

"It's not that," I said. "It's that it really felt like you were using me, like you were making me your plaything. I just feel weird about the fact that I liked it so much."

"Hmm," Anne said, reaching her fingers over to trace the top of my hand. "Do you know why?"

I sorted my thoughts for a moment.

"I think that part of me feels like it's wrong to be handled like an object, so wanting it feels kind of perverse."

"Well, tell me if I'm wrong," Anne said, "but it kind of sounds to me like you're just saying that you're a fan of my kink after all." She smiled. "And for what it's worth, I feel the same way, sort of. I feel a little ashamed about treating you that way, even though I know you agreed to it."

"Well, does knowing that I really liked it make you feel any better?" I asked. I stared into her eyes.

"Uhh, a little, yeah," she said, now blushing. Her finger made a circle on the back of my hand. "And... I hope you know how much I appreciate your openness to being a pervert with me. You're perfect, Mia."

"Thanks," I smiled.

Later, when we had finished cleaning the dishes, I ambushed Anne from behind and tackled her onto the couch, and we made out before spending a lazy morning watching TV together.

"Didn't we agree to host a play party next weekend?" I asked over lunch.

"Mhmm," Anne nodded, chewing the food in her mouth.

"Was there anything you wanted to do, in particular?" I said. "I mean like, with me..."

Anne swallowed. "Actually, I'm not sure if you're invited."

"What!? It's our party!" I cried. I was about to be incensed.

"Well, I was thinking of maybe inviting Tina instead," Anne said matter-of-factly.

I could feel myself blushing, my heart suddenly racing. "Well, I — I'm sure she'd love to come."