Tina

Story Info
Submissive wife.
909 words
3.7
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

Tina

Tina lives next door with Mark. Tina works from home 3 days a week whilst Mark works in the office full time. Mark asked would I mind calling in just to make sure that she took breaks and lunch as she became focused and would often work from 8-4 with no break, something that is not allowed. OK I said not a problem but I do not want to be known as the Break Police.

You are all caught up, that was the start of the situation.

The first week was fine I would call in about 10.30 we had a cup of coffee and it was classed as a break then 1pm Tina would came to the house for 30mins or so as it would be classed as a lunch break

One morning I went around and all she had on was a dressing gown and nothing else and I could see her full tits and I think she knew as well but made no attempt to cover up. Lunch time came and she came over in a very tight top and a wrap skirt which showed a lot of thigh.

Now I do not know how much Mark knew and if it was also a plan but the next day I went in she was taping at the keyboard naked, her tits resting on the space between the end of the table and the keyboard. She just looked up and smiled, I walked over till I was behind her as she carried on typing and played with her tits, god they were firm and her nipples soon got hard as I played.

"We only have 10 mins." Was all I said.

"That's all I need." She replied.

With that she undid my trousers and pulled my pants down and proceeded to suck my cock with keenness, it was a surreal moment but it did not take long for me to shoot my load straight down her throat and she swallowed it all. She looked up and smiled. "I have been wanting to do that for ages, I was not sure how you would react and I'm glad to see you enjoyed it too."

I enjoyed it a lot and stayed a while and played with her tits and even pushed a few fingers in her fanny.

"You have to go now as I have a meeting in 5mins." As she quickly put on a thick top to cover her top half for the camera.

I did offer to get between her legs but she said that she needed to concentrate in the meeting. As I left I heard her say "hello." To the meeting.

Lunch time came and she turned up in the same stuff as the day before. This time I took control.

I undid the dress before the door was even closed and pulled the fitted T over her head while she stood there.

"This is how you will be in my house, understand that I am in charge not you!"

"Go and lean over the arm of the settee, spread your legs as well."

When I walked in her hands were on the seat, her tits where hanging nicely and her legs were spread. I smacked her ass cheeks.

"That is for taking so long to get us here."

Yes sir, sorry sir but Mark told be to seduce you as he knows I get horny and he is not here during the day."

"So he knows, does he?"

"Yes sir it was him who told me to dress the way I have to get you do react, he inspected me before he went to work to make sure you could see my tits, he even made sure that when I sat down my tits would sit on the table when you came in."

I took her from behind there and then watching her tits move as I push in hard, her head shot up with the sudden entry before she started to push back.

So that is what happens, Mark knows, also he knows his wife is a horny submissive slut and that he fucks her in the evening and morning. He inspects her to make sure that her tits are firm and her fanny wet. He goes to work and at break time I go over, if she is on the phone to a client I just play with her tits by squeezing them and if she is just typing a letter she stops, gives me a blow job and I play with her fanny. Lunch time comes. Tina walks in the house removes all her clothes bends over the arm of the chair or over the chair or just sits on my lap with my cock in her fanny and feeds me her tits while she bounces up and down till I shoot my load. Sometimes she takes a shower and I will watch and then inspect her.

Mark will come home and she will be naked and as far as I am aware she is now not allowed to wear clothes in that house either.

If Mark sees me on his way to work he will honk his horn and wave.

I am waiting for the time when she is naked in front of me and Mark at the same time and we both get to play with her but until that happens I am more than happy.

Taffe

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers