Tina & Uncle Ron Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend got pictures of me putting lube on Tina's asshole, then with me finger fucking her to get her ready. I put some on my dick and made sure Jimmy had a great view of me penetrating my niece's ass. I rode her ass good and hard until I couldn't hold back any longer and shot my sperm deep into her bowels. I filled her ass with my cum and then collapsed onto the bed. Jimmy's last shots were of her anal cream pie as Tina pushed it out of herself, letting it drip out of her ass, across her pussy and onto the bed.

When Tina and I looked up, Jimmy had a desperate look on his face and was openly stroking himself through his pants. I threw him a towel and told him it was okay to relieve himself. He dropped his drawers, exposing his hard cock dripping with pre-cum. There was no way I wanted him to fuck Tina but we both watched intently while he stroked his dick while looking at my naked teenage girlfriend.

We all felt a little awkward after he came and he thanked us for a wonderful experience and went home. I told him I'd call him the next day. Tina was still horny as hell so I ate her pussy until she had another orgasm and I fucked her again that night. I swear, no matter how old and feeble I get, I will never forget that night. I wasn't entirely comfortable with someone in the room watching us but the sex was so intense because it turned Tina on so much, that it made it all worthwhile.

After that night, Tina would spend every weekend, and even some days during the week, with me. We began to socialize with Jimmy and his girlfriend sometimes and I even took Tina to some college events. We were becoming a couple and were less worried about others judging us. During Spring break, Tina went home for a couple of days, then spent the rest of the break with me. Our relationship wasn't all sex but the sex was fantastic. I helped her study for her mid-terms and to write a couple of reports. Her grades went from C's to B's and she was holding down a part-time job too.

When the semester was coming to a close, Tina said she wanted to have a talk with me. This didn't have a great sound to it and I was worried she was going to break up with me. Besides the great sex, I had come to enjoy her company and we were being drawn even closer together, at least I thought so. I was prepared for her to tell me she was attracted to a younger man which would have ended our relationship, well, our sexual relationship anyway. I would always be her uncle.

That night, over dinner, as the semester was winding down, Tina told me she wanted to take some classes over the summer to try and catch up on the semester she had lost in the fall. That would mean that she would need a place to live for the summer. She couldn't afford an apartment on her own and our small town offered few roommate possibilities. She was reluctant to have another roommate anyway, after her experience in the dorm this past semester.

I can be kind of thick headed sometimes and it took me a while to figure out that my niece was hinting that she wanted to move in with me for the summer. I knew that it would be difficult for her to move out at the start the new school year though. The most difficult part of this decision is that it would likely draw suspicion from her parents on exactly what was going on between us. I was not prepared to deal with that.

I was totally honest with Tina about my thoughts and she was worried about her parents too. We had a few weeks to think this over and figure it out. I did a lot of thinking over the next couple of weeks. I was almost consumed by thinking this through. I really cared for Tina. I cared for her a lot and was also afraid of where this was leading. I was frightened. Could a 29 year old man really have a meaningful relationship with a 19 year old young woman even if she weren't his niece (okay, step-niece). Could I risk my relationship with my brother over this given that it was highly unlikely this would last?

Rick and Kathy came into town for the day to see Tina and my brother was going to take her to the car dealer to help her with a problem she was having. I could have handled it but he wanted to have some father/daughter time too so I didn't want to butt in. Kathy and I went to a restaurant for drinks while they took care of the car and would meet up with us later for dinner.

After a couple of beers, Kathy told me she talked with Tina about her plans for the summer.

That's when Kathy said something that almost made me shit my pants. "Tina and I talk quite often Ron. I know she spends a lot of time with you. Now, she is talking about possibly staying with you this summer."

"We've talked about it Kathy, but we haven't decided on anything. I didn't know she mentioned it to you."

"I don't know how to say this Ron so I'll come right out and ask."

Oh, shit. My heart was racing and so was my brain. I knew what was coming. It was like watching a speeding train coming at you and being frozen on the track.

"Is there something going on between you and Tina? She seems to be spending a lot of time with you lately, more time than what a normal 19 year old would be spending with her uncle."

I was frozen. I couldn't think of anything to say. I was stammering. My face must have been beet red and I was beginning to sweat.

Kathy then said, "That's what I thought. A mother has an instinct about these things."

I tried to explain. I apologized. I told her things just happened.

My sister-in-law then stopped me. "Don't get me wrong Ron, I'm not happy about this but I've also seen a positive change in Tina over the past few months. She's acting more like an adult. She's in college getting decent grades and has a job. Part of me still wants to kill you but you have also been a positive influence with her."

"Kathy, I feel horrible over this whole situation. It was never planned. It just happened. I'm not sure where it's going but I truly care about Tina."

"Do you love her?"

"I'm not sure. I've asked myself that same question. Maybe the answer scares me too. Does Rick suspect anything?"

"Rick is a typical man. He's clueless right now but if he ever found out, he'd probably want to kill you."

"I can't say that I blame him. Please don't say anything to him yet. Let us figure this out first."

"I'm not going to say anything Ron. I just may kill you myself. I have to admit, you are a better person than what she is used to bringing home. My goodness, the boys she is used to dating were total losers."

Kathy then asked me another question. "How long has this been going on?"

I gave her a blank stare again. She looked at me and said, "I was afraid of that."

I didn't have the heart to tell her that I've been with her daughter since they took their week-long vacation but I'm glad I didn't have to say it. Her instincts were incredible. I felt a little relieved that half the cat was out of the bag and I was still alive. I didn't want to have that conversation with my brother though. It took a few minutes before it hit me; Kathy was sort of okay with the situation. After all of the problems they had over the years with Tina, she was getting her life in order and there was no doubt I had a hand in helping her.

Shortly after the awkward conversation with my sister-in-law, Rick and Tina joined us for dinner before they went back home. I felt like I dodged a bullet but still felt uncomfortable in front of Rick because he was the only one at the table that didn't know what was going on. I didn't like hiding things from him but I also wanted to keep on living. He even noticed my agitation but I said I wasn't feeling well. That wasn't a lie either. I just wanted to get out of there.

Tina met me back at my place after dinner and I told her about my conversation with her mother. She thought she suspected something was going on but never confronted Tina for confirmation. That night, we decided Tina would move in with me for the summer. Heck, she was there most of the week anyway but this was still a big step for us. We agreed that if it didn't work out, she would move back into the dorms in the fall. If my brother figured out what was going on, we'd deal with it at that time.

The only thing left to talk about was dating others. I told her that when I saw her out on her date, I was extremely jealous and she admitted to the same when seeing me with my Jen. Given the age difference, I wanted Tina to have the freedom to date other people her age so if our relationship continued to grow, that both of us would be sure that is what we wanted. She wanted me to have that same freedom. It would be awkward but we had to be sure of what we were doing.

Now that we made some important decisions, Tina took my hand and led me to the bedroom where we took our time making sweet, tender love to each other. We teased, kissed, licked and sucked on each other's naked skin for what seemed like hours before I brought her to an oral orgasm. I fucked her slowly in a variety of positions for at least an hour. We ended up in the missionary position looking deeply into each other's eyes as we made love.

Before I came, I was admiring her sweet, adorable face. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have a woman like her in my life. Without thinking, I said, "I love you Tina."

She looked a little surprised, then smiled broadly and replied, "I love you too Ron."