All Comments on 'Tina & Uncle Ron Ch. 03'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Hopefully it’s not over yet. They still need to have the dad-confrontation and they need to get some kids themselves.

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
WOW

I hope it not over either. I want to find out if he tells his brother what going. Still great 😊 erotic sexy !!!!!!!!!!

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

Ron should give Tina a present when she moves in for the summer--a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is a winner!

I loved this story! Well-written, there's a depth to the characters and no coarse language for a change.

Please let us know what happens next!

Jen10PaJen10Paabout 5 years ago
Love Blooms

This is one of the best stories I've read here. It might be a mental incest relationship but not a blood relationship. You never know how or where love will strike but it does when and where it wants. I hope the natural progression of this story is where it looks like it's heading, because everyone deserves to have a life filled with all the happiness and love that they deserve.Thanks for an emotional and erotic love story filled with the feelings and caring 2 people share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waiting for Part 4

Your stories are revitng. I can't wait to read more about this story.

bigreddog543bigreddog543almost 5 years ago

good series, but this chapter was alittle to predictable for me. Generally well written.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Aren't they lucky

4 weeks since she arrived at college. Lucky her period wasn't happening. You gotta remember little things when writing a story. Would have made my day if they couldn't have sex because her aunt flo was visiting. Talk about blue balls and clits.

Lost me on the rest of their hijinks. Not my cup of vodka at all. Worst chapter so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the few incest stories I have enjoyed.

I enjoy that you do not try to use overtly sickly inept adjectives when describing something as basic as fucking.

I get so sick of this apparent competition between authors to come up with the most sickly, the most unlikely and unreal description of peoples anatomy.

I mean for fucks sake, who on earth has a velvet love chute or an iron rod?

Is a velvet love chute a mouth or a cunt.

Often I am unsure whether the guy is just getting a blowjob or a fuck because the flowery descriptive language use is so just flowery that there is actually no real clear defining statement of what is happening and where it is happening.

Cock and cunt or prick and pussy are perfectly adequate descriptions for genitalia.

Authors would make better use their talents by describing the feelings, physical and emotional, whilst writing about sex, rather than just a blow by blow description of the action taking place .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous