Tina Carson Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,449 Followers

Every button was unfastened slowly and deliberately, each one accompanied by a deep passionate kiss. The skirt was unfastened, the zip lowered slowly and then pushed down seductively over her hips. The wet piece of fabric that was once a thong quickly found it's way onto the floor.

And finally the bra. Lucy held Tina tightly and kissed her deeply as her hands crept around to her back to unsnap her bra. She stood away and pulled it off her body, tossing it casually down to join the rest of her clothing.

"Oh nice..." Lucy exhaled deeply. She was excited to see Tina naked apart from her suspender belt and stockings. She still wore her 4" heel stilettos. She took her to the bed. Tina compliantly climbed on and took a position near the bed-head.

Her eyes followed her seductress as she rifled through her wardrobe. Lucy finally found what she was looking for. She turned, at the same time as she stepped into the straps of a huge strap on dildo. She tightened the buckles and climbed onto the bed to lay next to Tina. Leaning over, she played with her breasts, kissing and licking them, squeezing and fondling them. Tina was on fire.

Sensing she was more than ready, Lucy rolled over in between her legs, spreading them wide. She took hold of the huge cock, first coating it liberally with some oil and brought it up to Tina's pussy. She moved forward. Even though Tina's pussy was drenched Lucy still found it difficult to force the dildo inside. The massive bulbous head was stretching Tina as Lucy pushed hard again.

"Oh my god ... oh fuck ..." Tina moaned as she wiggled her hips trying to make the huge intrusion more comfortable.

Lucy moved forward again. It slid in with a bit less resistance than Lucy expected. Jeez Tina must be really lubricated she thought. If only she'd known that Tina's pussy had recently been ravaged multiple times by an 11" cock, albeit a thin one and not so long ago by a bizarre banana shaped 8" cock. A few months previously she'd also been fucked a couple of times by a fairly thick 10" cock as well so her pussy was used to adapting quickly to large sizes!

Tina took hold of her knees and moved them back towards her face. Lucy slid the rest of the way in and paused.

Tina lay before her, her lips parted slightly, her eyes tight shut. God she looked gorgeous thought Lucy. She bent down to kiss her, her hands moving onto her large breasts.

She then started to move. Slowly and gently to start with before gradually increasing the speed and depth of her insertion. Tina began to grunt as the cock slid in deeper again and again from Lucy's efforts. It wasn't long before, with a loud cry, she came to another orgasm.

Lucy was unstoppable now. As she pounded into Tina her fingers found their way to her swollen clit. She teased it out of it's hood and rubbed it carefully.

Tina was beside herself with ecstasy. She craved relief from the relentless pounding from the massive cock attached to Lucy. It was nearly too much to take. It was too big, too uncomfortable, too hard, too plastic. She craved natural, meaty flesh but she needed to come again.

Lucy finally pulled free much to Tina's relief. It didn't last long as Lucy spun her over onto her side, pulled a leg up and fed the massive dildo in between her ass cheeks and back inside her ravaged pussy.

Tina groaned as the assault continued, Lucy driving her across the bed.

Lucy leaned forward. Tina could feel her breath on her as she nuzzled into her neck. "On your knees," Lucy commanded in a strained voice.

Tina struggled up as Lucy continued to pound into her. Her 38D breasts hung down below her. Lucy took them in her hands and rolled them around, mashing them together, pinching and tweaking her engorged nipples.

Tina could feel her final orgasm coming. She shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure flooded her body as she came repeatedly. It was like the end of a firework display, a final cacophony of sound and explosions that builds and builds to a final tumultuous ending. She had never experienced anything like it in her life.

* * *

Tina and Lucy lay together on the bed basking in the afterglow of their love making. Tina's head was nestled in Lucy's arm.

"Is it always like that?" Tina asked.

"Usually," Lucy replied, softly stroking her hair. "Are you okay ... you know ... about ... IT."

"Yes I think so," Tina answered. She half raised her head to look at Lucy.

"This doesn't make me a lesbian, does it." It was more a statement than a question.

Lucy stroked her hair some more as Tina subsided back onto the pillow. "No, no of course not."

"I like men," Tina continued, "I love my husband, I couldn't live without a man in my life." She paused deep in thought.

"Yes I know that," Lucy answered. "This was never about converting you. This was all about my need to have you. I'm like a man in that respect. I just saw you and I wanted to seduce you and I wanted to fuck you. Can you understand that?"

Tina nodded sadly. She knew only too well what Lucy meant.

"But what you did to me ... you know ... down below, I've never felt like that before when a man's done it."

Lucy smiled. "Of course not. For a man, it's all about tasting you to get you wet, to finger you and play with your clit. He wants to get you wet enough so he can shove his cock inside you and dominate you before he plants his seed. It's purely an appetizer before the main event. Whereas for a woman it's the main course."

"But you used a dildo on me, so isn't that the same thing?" Tina asked.

Lucy chuckled. "No not really sweetheart, it's not. Penetration feels good doesn't it? But it's all about the person you're with not just the act of penetration alone. I felt a strong sexual attraction to you but I knew you would respond to me better when we made love by wearing a strap on. It's who you are. You like cock and it seems, the bigger the better!"

Tina lay back deep in thought. It was true then. She did like big cocks. She moaned inwardly, oh god she really was a slut.

"Anyway, it's your turn to bring me off now," Lucy said with a smirk. "You can't be an honorary lesbian until you do. And it's your turn to wear the strap on!" she added with a sly smile.

"But I don't think ... I mean I don't know ..." Tina said struggling to find the right words, "I just ..."

"Patience Tina," Lucy interjected, "Let me be your guide."

She rolled Tina onto her back, her hand once more caressing her breasts. "But first, I need to taste you again."

She slid down the bed and spreading Tina's legs wide, dipped in between her thighs. Her tongue flicked out and Tina moaned with delight as Lucy began to lick her pussy lips before sliding her fingers deep inside her again.

When Lucy finally came up for air, Tina had already cum once and was steadily building towards her second orgasm.

"Everything I've done to you, do you think you could do that to me?" Lucy whispered seductively as she continued to work her fingers in and out of Tina's love hole.

Tina groaned and writhed as Lucy flicked her thumb idly across her clit.

"I think ... I think so ..." she gasped.

Lucy rolled off and lay on her back and parted her legs. Tina sat up and gazed down on her supine form. She looked so lovely especially in her white bustier and stockings. She felt a surge of a something inside her stomach. She didn't know what it was but she knew it felt great. Did this mean she WAS a lesbian?

Brushing her hair back behind her ear, Tina leant down and crawled in between Lucy's legs. She lowered her head and tentatively and nervously stuck out her tongue. The smell from Lucy's pussy was powerful and intoxicating. That unfamiliar feeling surged through the pit of her stomach again.

She licked. It was long and slow. She liked the taste. It wasn't unpleasant.

For Lucy, it was immensely satisfying. Her hips bucked at that first touch. She had never felt this aroused before with a virgin lesbian.

This promised to be a great night. Maybe with her husband away for the weekend she could get Tina to stay over?

"Ohmygod," she gasped out loud her thoughts forgotten in an instant as Tina stuck a finger inside her.

Her hips began to move as Tina slid a second finger inside her pussy. Oh yes she thought, Tina was most definitely going to have to stay now!

**********************

Author's footnote.

Chapter 10 will see Tina return once more to her usual place in Non Consent/Reluctance!

Lucy Bell will make cameo appearances in some other stories in the future.

TeamEquipe

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,449 Followers