Tina Carson Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,446 Followers

He didn't move away but pressed closer to her, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as he started to tell her about the history of the mansion. He pointed out the vaulted ceilings, the fresco's, the paintings and the furniture, each subject explained with passion and remarkable knowledge.

As Henri pressed even closer to her she could feel his breath on her neck. It sent small shivers running through her body, her flesh tingling from the touch of his fingers on her arm.

Tina was truly overwhelmed. This place was unbelievable and to think if she hadn't have met Henri she would never have come here.

"Oh Henri, this is just fantastic," she gushed.

"Ah cherie, this is just the beginning, it gets better," Henri replied taking her hand and leading her into one of several living rooms.

They stood in the middle of the vast ballroom, Tina gazing up at the ceiling. Henri was next to her, his arm now around her waist, his hand softly rubbing the front of her thigh.

"Oh that's just divine," Tina said, as she looked at the murals painted on the ceiling.

Yes it is thought Henri, as he looked down into Tina's impressive cleavage, watching her large breasts rising and falling with every deep breath she took.

"Come, there is more to see," Henri said tearing his eyes away from Tina's breasts.

He led her up the magnificent curved stairway to a galleried landing.

They looked in several of the rooms before coming to big double doors. Henri opened the door and ushered Tina inside, closing and locking the door behind him.

Tina looked around the vast room taking in the sitting room furniture and the large king sized four poster bed.

"Gosh this is more like an apartment than a bedroom,"she said.

"Yes indeed," Henri replied, not revealing that it was actually where he lived. Part of the mansion had been converted into luxury apartments and they were, unknown to Tina, presently standing in Henri's.

"Oh look at those views," Tina exclaimed as she walked over to the large french windows, which opened out onto a balcony.

"Yes, spectacular," Henri agreed looking at Tina's legs with her high heel sandals and impossibly tight, short skirt displaying her full round ass cheeks.

Henri's cock pulsed as he moved in for the kill.

Standing behind her he slid his arm around Tina's waist and pulled her closer to him. Due to her high heels his crotch comfortably moulded into the crack between her ass cheeks. She felt his bulge press into her.

"So what's so special about this room then Henri?" Tina asked, aware of Henri's throbbing cock pressing into her.

"Ah well cherie, this is a special place in the history of Le Chateau. Many infidelities have been committed in this very room." He snuggled in closer, nuzzling her hair as he did so. Tina unknowingly tilted her head slightly to the side. She felt a little jolt in her stomach.

"It is said that in years gone by a Moorish prince took residence here. His thirst for young, fair skinned, blonde haired women knew no bounds." He talked in a low voice, seductively murmuring into Tina's ear as he became more explicit.

"He would send out his servants to find suitable women and they would lure them back here ... to him ... to do as he liked with them." He tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her further back into his throbbing bulge. Tina gasped.

He knew Tina was aroused. He could sense her body adjusting as her passion grew, her breathing becoming shallow and ragged. She tilted her head a little bit more allowing Henri to nuzzle in closer.

"He loved girls with blonde hair the most," he continued as he ran his fingers through her own blonde hair. She shivered.

"It is said he was the greatest lover of his day. His seduction was always assured. He would start on their legs and ass cheeks, softly moving his fingers around and around." As he spoke his hand began to trace slow circles around her ass cheeks. He slid it down onto her leg and lazily stroked up her luscious thighs.

Tina gasped again. She could feel a giant knot in her stomach. She could scarcely breathe.

"He would then caress their large, firm, heavy breasts ..."

She trembled as his hand moved up to softly touch one of her breasts, lightly tracing around the outline of her bra beneath her tee shirt.

Tina was aroused. She knew that much. She couldn't quite believe it but it felt so good. The atmosphere in the room was electric. A sense of quiet descended, all peripheral noise seemed to vanish. It was just the two of them ... breathing ... heavily.

As Henri nuzzled into her hair she felt him nibble her ear lobe. She trembled as that sent little bursts of electricity coursing through her body. His hands continued to slowly and lightly run across her breasts. He took his time. He wanted to tease her, excite her and seduce her.

"And when the time was just right, when they were ready to accept him completely, he would show them their prize. It is said his cock was shaped like a scimitar blade, such was the curve. And it was big and it was thick!" Henri finished with a flourish.

Tina sighed, A long mournful sigh. "The prince, what ... mmm ... what was his name ..." she managed to ask.

"Ah yes, his name ... his name was Prince Jasim ..."

"OOOHHHMMYYGODDD ..." Tina shuddered wildly at the mention of the name. Her eyes closed as her body jolted with desire, her head snapping backwards as her chest thrust forward. Henri's hands closed firmly around both her breasts and he squeezed hard as she cried out.

"OOHH...OOOHHHH," she groaned as one of Henri's hands dropped down onto her thigh to move towards her pussy whilst the other stayed to fondle and massage her bountiful 38DD breasts.

Tina shifted her weight, opening her legs to allow Henri access to her dripping wet pussy. She could already feel her juices leaking from her panties and down onto her thighs. She hadn't felt this kind of arousal for a long, long time. She needed to feel a cock inside her ... now!

Henri turned her to face him. Her eyes were closed but her full red lips were parted, just begging to be kissed.

Henri obliged, pushing his tongue inside where it found Tina's and coupled with it. His hands were all over her breasts as they kissed each other with increasing passion. He took his time as he covered every inch of her excessive breast flesh. He could feel her nipples, large, erect and hard as they pressed out against the fabric of her bra. As he groped her breasts so their combined passion grew, their lips mashing hard against each others as the kissing became more urgent. Their tongues duelled as their desire grew ever more forceful.

Eventually breaking the kiss, Henri led Tina to the large four poster bed. He took his time to strip her, starting with her tee shirt, lifting it carefully over her head. It was his turn to gasp when he laid eyes on her exposed breasts for the first time. Her bra was clearly fighting a losing battle to contain her colossal tits. He ran his fingers over the excess flesh bulging over the top of her lacy bra, delighting in the sensation.

Tina stood with her eyes closed. Her body moved only by Henri's administrations. She was happy that Henri seemed to like her larger breasts and she gasped as he pushed his fingers into the valley caused by her considerable cleavage. His lips found hers once more as with deft fingers he unhooked her bra. He felt the satisfying tug forward as her heavy breasts were released. He let the bra slip from his hand onto the floor. Her skirt quickly followed, kicked aside to land next to a nearby chair where her tee shirt lay.

Henri stood back slightly. It was time to fully appreciate what was before him. Tina stood in her high heels, naked except for her thong. Henri was amazed. Her large breasts stood high and proud and firm despite their size. A fact he thought incredible as she had told him she had not long since had a baby. Her tummy was rounded but in a womanly way. She certainly wasn't thin or skinny but there was no excessive amounts of fat. He looked lower.

He delighted in the way her legs looked. Her thong was pulled up high and tight into the gap at the top of her thighs, which just served to accentuate how shapely her legs were. The lacy thong fabric was flimsy and he could clearly see that her pussy flaps were engorged judging by the way they were displayed, pushing out against the material. His cock was pulsing repeatedly now.

He moved to her and putting one hand around the back of her head drew her to him. He kissed her hard as his other hand went straight to her pussy, her legs parting for him immediately. His fingers rubbed urgently over the top of her sodden panties as his desire grew impatient. He could feel her pussy lips open from his violent ministrations before he moved her thong aside and plunged his digits into her slick love hole.

Tina gasped as she was lifted up onto her toes due to the force of his initial penetration. He continued to frig her pussy as they kissed harder.

He finally broke free. He had to, he wanted to savour her tits. He captured one in each hand and began to fondle and massage her orbs of delight. Her nipples grew ever larger as he lowered his head and suckled on them. He licked and sucked and bit as they grew harder and more engorged.

They was more than a handful but he didn't care. To him her large breasts were simply sensational.

His cock was throbbing painfully now and it was time to fuck her. He didn't want to really as it meant that this experience was going to end soon.

Tina, naked apart from her high heel sandals stood waiting patiently whilst Henri removed his clothes.

His cock wasn't massive and he wasn't hung like a donkey. It was just average. Average length and average width. But he knew what to do with it. Over the years he had seduced many, many women and knew what he had to do to stimulate and excite them. It wasn't always about having a long, thick cock that got women excited. To him it was more the art and skill of making love to the woman, knowing not only which buttons to press but when to press them so that they derived the most pleasure at the right time and came completely satisfied to their ultimate climax.

Tina was oblivious to all this. All she knew was that as Henri placed his cock in her hand she could tell it was bigger than Jim's. Already accepting her seduction was to end with sex she mused wickedly that everyone that fucked her had a bigger cock than Jim.

Henri knew he wasn't going to last long once he entered Tina and as he wanted this to last as long as it could he laid her down on the bed and climbed on to lay alongside her.

He proceeded to kiss her passionately whilst still fondling her tits. Her nipples were throbbing under his touch as he expertly sucked and licked them to hardness. Her breasts were the best he had ever seen as he massaged and groped them.

Sliding down the bed he parted her legs wide and lowered his face into her pussy. The smell of her sex was overwhelming as Henri bent forward to lick her pussy lips.

Her juices were smeared over his face as he carried on licking, forcing his tongue inside her pussy, which brought a squeal of pleasure as Tina's hips gyrated on the bed.

Henri brought her to her first orgasm when her clit finally popped out of it's protective hood and he sucked hard. She thrashed about trying to shake him off as she peaked before clamping her thighs onto his head to keep him from escaping.

Henri let her orgasm subside before starting to rub her pussy with his fingers.

"Ohhh ... ohhh," Tina groaned as Henri inserted one digit.

"Unngg ... unngg," she groaned again as he added a second.

She is incredibly wet thought Henri as he felt her pussy clamp down onto his fingers. He withdrew before crossing them and thrusting back inside.

"Ohhh ... unngg ... uunngg," she grunted at the bigger invasion. Henri slid his fingers in and out building into a rhythm.

He sensed when she was about to come and increased his speed whilst at the same time roughly manhandled her massive breasts.

Tina exploded with her second orgasm.

As she did, Henri surprisingly got off the bed and went into the bathroom. Tina was still coming down from her high so didn't really notice he had left.

Henri finally located what he was looking for in the cabinet. He pushed out the blue pill from it's foil wrapper and swallowed it without water. He had found from experience that this herbal pill did exactly what it claimed to do on the pack.

He went back into the bedroom, climbed back onto the bed and lay next to Tina playing with her tits whilst he waited. It took a little while but eventually his cock came to life as the blood surged through his veins swelling it's size to it's full and thickest hardness.

When Henri rolled over to climb on top of her Tina could see that his cock was definitely bigger than Jim's. She opened her legs wider for him. Her acceptance of her matrimonial betrayal was complete. Henri's heart skipped a beat as he gazed down on her body. Bringing the head of his cock up to her pussy he pushed straight in.

There was a little resistance as her pussy tried to fight back the invasion but due to her flowing juices entry was quite easy.

If Henri was slightly surprised at how easy it had been to slip inside her pussy he didn't show it but then again she was incredibly wet. It was just as well that he didn't know how much she'd been stretched the night before by Jasim's monster cock. Not that, that should have been a factor now.

He pumped away watching Tina's large breasts jiggle backwards and forwards in time to his thrusts. Leaning forward he kissed her, at the same time grabbing her breasts to fondle them once more. Tina moaned loudly into his mouth.

For once Henri was impressed with his staying power. He'd been pumping in and out of Tina's pussy for about ten minutes or more, longer than was now usual, almost hitting the heady heights of his younger days. He'd even brought her to a couple more orgasms as well. But he could feel his own climax building and he dearly wanted to fuck her from behind before he came.

Pulling out of her pussy with a slurping plop, he pulled Tina up from the bed and walked her over to the french window. They stepped outside onto the balcony.

The warm air washed across both their bodies as he quickly spun her around, placing her hands on the balcony railing before bending her over by the waist. Pulling her ass up and pushing her legs apart he plunged straight back in. Her large breasts dangled close to the railing and began to move to and fro as he thrust his hips forward, at first taking his time, letting her arousal build. He held onto her hips as he forced his cock in and out of her squelching pussy before he grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart so he could savour the sight of watching his cock gliding effortlessly in and out of her dripping wet glory hole.

It felt so good but he could feel it. It was coming. He quickened his pace, building up into a forceful rhythm, his balls now slapping against her ass cheeks. Tina tried to brace herself away from the balcony railing as her breasts were now banging painfully against the wrought ironwork as Henri bodily moved her.

"I am going to cum soon cherie," Henri grunted as he forced his cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy, "I am going to fill you with my seed."

"Not ... yet ... Henri ... pleeaassee ..." Tina gasped in reply, "just a while longer .... pleeaassee ... I'm nearly ... there ..."

Grunting loudly, Tina was thrusting her hips backwards to meet him, trying to get deeper penetration. She could feel another orgasm building as Henri reached down for her breasts again. Pinching her nipples hard pushed Tina over the brink.

"OHH ... OHHHH ... OOOHHH ... OOOHHMMYYYGODD ..." she screamed as her orgasm finally peaked. She shuddered violently as the warmth of her climax rushed unchecked through her body. Her legs trembled from the exertion as she gripped tightly onto the balcony railing. Her head dropped. She couldn't believe her orgasm had been so intense.

Unable to contain himself, Henri came too, spurting his white cum into her pussy before collapsing onto her back, panting, his face flushed a deep red. They were bathed in sweat. It was a warm day and their exertions had been energetic. They slowly untangled themselves, Henri's cock subsiding as he slipped from Tina's pussy, his cum dribbling out and slipping down her thighs.

"Cherie, you are magnificent," Henri enthused as he took her in his arms and kissed her. He would dearly have liked to continue but knew he was done for today. She was too enthusiastic. She had exhausted him and milked him dry. She was spectacular!

Later, Henri dropped Tina off back at the hotel. She quickly went to her room and showered and dressed for dinner.

Jim meanwhile was nowhere to be seen. She dined alone in the hotel restaurant, the food this time slightly more agreeable.

She pretended to be asleep when Jim finally returned to their room.

* * * * *

Breakfast on the morning of the third day was a decidedly frosty occasion. Tina was still mad with Jim and mad with herself. Jim was keeping quiet. He had learned over the few short years they had been married that when she was in this kind of a mood it was best not to speak to her.

After finishing, he stood to leave. "Right, it's time for me to go now," he mumbled. He was almost too embarrassed to go.

Tina looked up at him and glared.

"Okay, see you later ..." Jim hesitated, wanting to say more before wisely deciding against it.

He quickly walked away before turning at the dining room doorway to look back.

His heart lurched with a pang of jealousy when he saw Jasim leaning over close to Tina who was looking up into his face with what seemed to be a smile on her face.

Dismissing the thought he hurried off to meet the driver from the golf club who had been sent to pick him up for his second day of golf.

Had Jim been nearer to Tina when he looked back he would have realised that it wasn't a smile but more a grimace of disgust.

Jasim had just shown her a picture on his mobile phone he had taken the night he'd fucked her. That was the blinding flash of light she'd seen not an orgasmic thunderbolt.

"Okay, Jasim, what do you want," Tina asked, already fearing the worst.

"I would like to spend more time with you," he replied smiling broadly.

"By more time, I take it you mean more fucking!" Tina seethed.

"No, not at all. I could take you places you will never find in the tourist guides and show you things you wouldn't believe ... then we come back here and then I fuck you!" he grinned showing off his perfect white teeth.

"And if I don't want you to fuck me again ... what then ...?" Tina queried, already knowing his answer.

"Then your husband gets to see your picture. You really are quite photogenic when you scream with passion," Jasim said.

"Fuck you, you bastard," she exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm sure you will," he retorted as he pulled her chair out for her and offered her his hand. "Shall we go now?"

True to his word Jasim showed Tina sights that were truly outstanding in their own individual ways. They were hidden treasures and she couldn't understand why some of them had been omitted from the official tourist guides.

Jasim behaved like the perfect host, even treating Tina to lunch. But always nagging away in the back of her mind was the fact that the time was fast approaching when Jasim would want her body.

She wished she could prevent this but knew it was hopeless. Yet again she was being blackmailed into sex after getting fucked when drunk, although she wasn't aware that this time she had been drugged as well.

They walked through the park, approaching the hotel, Jasim holding her left hand, his finger and thumb mindlessly twirling her diamond engagement ring around her finger just above her gold wedding band.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,446 Followers