Tina Carson Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,425 Followers

Jim was slumped even lower into his cushions as Jasim led Tina back to him. She sat down, taking a long pull on her drink. She didn't know what she was drinking but it felt bitter. She didn't care, she was too thirsty to care.

Jasim took a seat next to her returning his hand to her knee.

Jim looked over glassy eyed at Tina and then down at the hand on her knee. He opened his mouth, hesitating as he tried to formulate the words in his mind. His mouth opened and closed several times, before he gave up and went back to smoking his hookah. He had no idea what was happening and he actually didn't care. All he wanted was his hookah.

Jasim ran his hand up Tina's shapely, smooth skinned thigh and reached her mound. Her legs opened compliantly, eager for his touch. He slid his fingers into her pussy. First one, followed swiftly by a second. He worked them in and out causing her juices to flow.

Reaching for the top of her thong, she lifted her ass allowing him to slide them down her legs. As he lowered himself onto the cushions she opened her legs wider and gasped as he bent down between her thighs and licked her from her ass hole up to her clit.

Jim continued to smoke although he did sense some movement next to him but couldn't make out what it was. For some reason he couldn't move his head. Most odd he thought.

As Jasim's tongue flicked against her clit, Tina pushed back into the cushions and thrust her hips forward.

"Oohh...oohh," she moaned as Jasim took one hand and squeezed her magnificent breasts through her dress.

Wriggling on his cushion Jasim managed to push his trousers down to his ankles. He pulled down his briefs allowing his 9" throbbing cock to swing free. Tina licked her lips in anticipation as he knelt between her legs and brought the bulbous head up to her pussy.

He pushed the head in, forcing her pussy lips apart.

"Mmmm ..." she moaned

He paused whilst he pulled down the front of her dress and removed her bra. Her breasts were fully exposed as he leaned down, licking around her perfectly sized pink aureoles, just teasing at her nipples which were swollen and erect.

"Ohhhh...uunnggghh..." Tina groaned as he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked.

Uunnggghh," she groaned more as he pushed the rest of his 9" cock deep inside her pussy again. Now deeply embedded inside he rolled her across the cushions until they were about six feet away from Jim.

Content with this new location Jasim turned his attention back to the task in hand. He stroked in and out of Tina's sopping wet love hole, fondling her breasts and playing with her nipples and every now and again rubbing her clit.

Tina was in ecstasy, her hips thrusting forward to meet Jasim as he drove into her. She clung on desperately as he moved her forcibly with every flex of his pelvis.

Jim was completely out of it. He had no idea what was happening to his wife, who it seemed was now sitting some distance away from him. But he could sense some excitement and he was aware that she seemed to be jiggling around a lot but he couldn't for the life of him figure out why.

Jasim paused, looking across at Jim. Good, he could see Jim was stoned and out of it. He surveyed the rest of the room.

What he was doing was nothing unusual. Well not unusual in this hookah bar. This was a place where you came to get high and get fucked. Several other couples were hard at work as well.

He pulled his cock free from Tina's pussy with a squelchy plop. Lifting her legs up to his shoulders he pushed straight back inside Tina's willing pussy and fucked her hard changing the angle of his penetration, hammering down into her cervix.

She grunted with each forceful thrust. She'd been fucked like this before but never by someone with such a long and thick cock like Jasim's.

Her orgasm exploded from out of nowhere, taking her by surprise. She violently threw her hips from side to side trying to escape from the intense pleasurable feeling that had swamped her body. A hot flush coursed through her as Jasim continued to fuck her.

She came again as he touched her clit and once more as he forcefully groped her tits, which caused her to wince in pain.

She was reaching a point where she couldn't take any more when she felt Jasim stiffen, a precursor of his impending orgasm.

Jasim felt it too and pounded with renewed vigour into her pussy before he finally came. His first pulse shot deep inside her and was quickly followed by two more of equal force. He continued to unload his cum into her devastated pussy, although with less power as his cock subsided. He had never cum that hard before.

He smiled and rolled off to lay next to her. She looked at him, a far away look in her half closed eyes. He couldn't resist, he leaned over and kissed her softly, a deep romantic lovers type kiss. His tongue played over her lips and when they parted he slid inside to find hers. They kissed like this for a while as he gently fondled her breasts.

* * *

The trip back to the hotel took a while as Jasim and Tina had to support Jim all the way. He could barely stand let alone walk.

Once back inside the hotel, they managed to get Jim back to their room and into bed.

As Jim rolled onto his side facing away from them, Jasim ran his hand round Tina's ass in a circular motion.

"No ... no ... no more," she whispered trying to push Jasim's insistent hand away.

Jasim could feel his cock growing as his desire built. He turned Tina round to face him and kissed her softly on her lips as his hands moved over her full breasts.

"Mmmm ..." Tina moaned as Jasim tweaked her swollen nipples, before sliding his hands once more over the full shape of her breasts.

He moved her over to the bed and lay her down next to Jim who was snoring loudly. Unfastening his trousers, Jasim brought out his swollen cock, stroked it twice and flicking up the hem of her dress pushed it quickly inside Tina's sodden cum filled pussy.

"Ooohhh ... aaarrrggghhh," Tina moaned as he slid straight in up to his balls. He fucked her hard this time, roughly grabbing at her breasts as they jiggled in front of him.

"Uuuhhh ... uuuhhh ... uuuhhh ..." Tina grunted as he hammered away.

Jim stirred, turning over to face them. His eyes flickered open to see his wife's face, contorted with a look of painful ecstasy. Well he would have done if he had been able to focus and understand what was happening in front of him. He closed his eyes and turning back over, immediately started to snore again.

Tina came again as Jasim touched her clit, before he too exploded one more time flooding her again with his cum.

Exhausted he sank down on top of her, her arms closing round him and hugging him tight as her pussy remained clamped to his thick throbbing cock. Her hips moved seductively as she attempted to milk every last drop of his cum.

Jasim propped his head on his arm and gazed down at Tina. She looks so sweet and innocent he thought, as she returned his gaze with a faint smile on her lips. Standing, he took her hand and coaxed her off the bed.

"Come," he said and together they left the room, Tina following compliantly.

Jasim unlocked the door to his room and ushered her inside.

"Tonight, you are mine," he said as he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply.

* * *

Jim awoke the following morning with a horrible taste in his extremely dry mouth. His head was pounding as he struggled manfully to lift it from the pillow.

He looked round the room. There was no sign of Tina anywhere, although the sheets were crumpled on her side of the bed.

I wonder where she is he thought, as he staggered off to stand under the shower for a full fifteen minutes. Dressing with a major league hangover was a challenge but once completed, he left the room and descended to the reception desk.

"Have you seen Mrs Carson," he asked of the man behind the desk.

"No sorry sir," was the reply, "have you looked in the dining room?"

Jim shook his head and walked off to see if that was where she might be.

Peering inside the room he could clearly see she was not there.

"Where are you Tina," he muttered to himself, "I wonder if you've gone for a swim.

She wasn't at the swimming pool or inside the sauna or steam room and as he left the spa area, he took a wrong turn.

* * *

Tina woke to feel something sliding between her legs. She also felt her right breast being fondled gently.

As she lay there she realised she was aroused already, her nipples were responding to the man's touch. She sighed and her legs parted slightly.

Jasim pushed up between her ass cheeks more firmly and could feel his cock head easily breach her pussy lips. Flexing his hips he drove his monster 9" cock deep inside her.

"Ooohhh ..." Tina gasped as her face grimaced from the intense feeling of pain.

Jasim quickly began stroking in and out, Tina's grunts turning from cries of pain to groans of pleasure as she felt his cock filling her completely.

His hands fondled and groped her breasts roughly as he hammered her pussy.

With a shout she came.

Jasim lifted her off the bed to stand in front of him. "Put these on," he whispered hoarsely, handing her the 5" stiletto sandals.

Bending her low at the waist he positioned himself behind her and plunged his cock inside her wet pussy.

"OH ... MY ... GOD ..." Tina screamed as Jasim fucked her hard, his thick cock catching the sides of her pussy as he hammered in and out.

Jasim reached down and took Tina's large breasts in his hands. He groped and massaged them, tweaking the swollen nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

"Ooohhh ... ooohhh ... ooohhh ..." Tina groaned as Jasim kept up his steady pace.

* * *

Jim wandered down the unfamiliar hotel corridor. This wasn't as sumptuously decorated and furnished as the main hotel so he guessed he was probably in the staff quarters.

As he looked round to get his bearings he heard a noise coming from a room just up ahead.

He knew instantly what it was.

"I don't believe it," he muttered to himself with a wry smile, "every time I'm in a hotel do I walk past a room where a lucky guy is giving some woman a good fucking!"

* * *

In Jasim's room, Tina was rapidly approaching her orgasm.

She turned her head to look at Jasim, her face a mixture of pain and pleasure as he pounded her pussy with his thick 9" cock. She could feel her pussy pulsate with each of his thrusts.

"OOOHHH ... UUUNNNHHHH ... OOOHHH ..." Tina gasped, she could sense it was nearly time.

As Jasim touched her swollen clit, and his cock hit her g-spot she came to her biggest orgasm.

"OHMYGODD, JASIM ... OH FUCCKK ... JASIM ... OOOHHH ... MMMM ... MMMM ... UUNNHH ... UUNNGGHH ... UUUNNNNGGGGHHHH ... AAAARRRRHHHHH ..." Tina cried out as she came again and again, swamped by waves of heat and passion.

"OH FUUCCKK ... OH FUCK ... JASIM ... JASIM ..." she moaned.

* * *

Outside the room, in the corridor, Jim felt his cock twitch as he heard the woman's cry of ecstasy. There was something extremely erotic and voyeuristic about hearing someone else having sex.

Okay ... so I'm outside Jasim's room and whoever he's fucking she certainly sounds like she's enjoying it mused Jim. He paused as he realised that the woman's voice calling out to Jasim sounded a lot like Tina's.

He felt a brief knot in his stomach as an image of Tina being fucked by Jasim fleetingly entered his mind. "What am I thinking" he muttered to himself, shaking his head. He hurried off to continue the search for his missing wife.

* * *

Inside the room, his wife collapsed onto the bed, Jasim's cum leaking from her devastated pussy. He had cum too, sending string after string of his white fluid into her inner depths.

"That's it ... no more," Tina gasped, "I can't take anymore."

She lay on the bed waiting for her breathing to come back to normal. She glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Oh my god ... Jim!" she exclaimed, leaping from the bed, "he'll be up by now, how am I going to explain this."

She pulled the hem of her dress down and pushed her large breasts back inside her bra.

"I've got to go," she blurted as she bolted out the door.

Running down the hotel corridors she tried to formulate a plausible excuse as to where she had been until now, still dressed in last night's clothes.

She was panic stricken. She couldn't think of anything. Nothing.

It was then that fate took a hand. In the distance she saw Jim walking towards the hotel lobby, nowhere near the way to their hotel room.

If I can just get to the room before he sees me then I might have a chance she thought, as she removed her 5" heel sandals and scurried down the corridor towards safety.

Jim had now searched the entire hotel and still had no idea where his wife was. He sighed and reluctantly returned to their room. But as he opened the door he could hear the sound of water.

"Where have you been?" Jim asked as he found Tina in the shower.

"Oh hi dear," she replied, "I couldn't sleep so I got up early and went for a walk. I've just got back."

"Oh, I see," he replied. He couldn't be bothered to question her any further. His hangover was now making him feel quite sick.

* * *

When they checked out of the hotel, Tina was relieved when Jasim didn't appear. She didn't want to see him again.

They were one hour into the flight home when Tina realised that Jim was really quiet. She glanced over at him sideways to see a pensive look on his face.

"What's the matter Jim," she asked.

"Nothing really," Jim replied, "it's just that I've been thinking ..."

"About what?" she queried.

"Well ... I'm not sure how to say this ... but I think we should have another baby."

Tina's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,425 Followers