Tina Carson Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,381 Followers

Tina managed to disengage herself from him as they entered the cool hotel lobby, crossing over and entering the bar. She needed a drink or two inside her before she succumbed to the inevitable.

Jasim could wait but not for too long. His cock was already anticipating what was to come and was already pulsating with desire.

"Come Tina, it is time," Jasim said as she knocked back her second large vodka. She walked slowly from the bar towards the lifts that led to the staff quarters.

When they entered his room, Jasim locked the door behind them.

Tina stood submissively in front of Jasim, who had sat on the bed. He looked her over from head to toe.

Today Tina was wearing a summer dress with spaghetti straps and no bra. How her massive 38DD breasts were contained within was a mystery to him. The dress was short but flared showing off her bare, smooth skinned legs and in particular her curvaceous thighs. She was wearing sandals with 4" heels.

Jasim motioned her to step forward. As she did he brought both his hands to her legs, running them up and down her thighs. Her skin felt so smooth and soft to his touch.

He looked up into her face, holding her eyes as his hands moved around and up her inner thigh before reaching the top of her legs. He could see the discomfort she was feeling in her facial features as she flinched.

She stared back at him defiantly but as his fingers touched her mound she gave a slight gasp and her hips twitched.

His fingers rubbed her pussy lips, gently at first but then with more urgency, pushing her thong inside her pussy.

Jasim smiled. He could feel little jolts emitting from deep within Tina's pussy as her arousal began. It wouldn't be long now. He could already hear her steady breathing altering to become little gasps for air.

Tina had been trying to play it cool but it was a losing battle. She could feel her arousal growing, there was to be no escape so she might as well enjoy it. After all, Jasim was actually a very good looking man who was nearer her own age than most of her lovers. She grimaced as Sid, Klaus and Henri flashed through her mind.

"Ohhhh," she gasped, the fleeting thought gone in an instant as Jasim stuck a finger inside her pussy.

He finger fucked her for a while before stopping long enough to get her to remove her sodden thong, which was discarded casually onto the floor. That done he returned to his task and began to finger fuck her more earnestly whilst all the time looking up into her eyes.

At first she had stared back defiantly but as her hips gyrated more and more and as her stance widened, her eyes became hooded as her eyelids fluttered. Jasim had won, he had her.

With one hand stuck inside Tina's pussy, Jasim struggled to undo his trousers and free his cock. In the end he was so erect he had no option than to stand up and use both hands.

He pushed his trousers and briefs down his legs. His huge scimitar blade of a cock swung up.

With hooded eyes Tina looked down. They didn't stay that way for long.

"OH ... MY ... GOD!" she exclaimed seeing it in all it's glory for the first time. She sort of knew it was big but then she had been drugged up at the time but now ...

"It's fucking huge ..." her mouth dropped open as she saw Jasim's very thick, hard 9" cock throbbing in front of her.

She'd long thought Rob had the thickest cock she had ever seen and experienced but he wasn't as long as Jasim. But this monstrosity ... with the thick veins pulsating ... it could possibly be thicker.

Jasim repeatedly stroked himself, coating his shaft with his copious pre cum as he watched Tina's face register with shock.

"Come," he said, come and feel it ... lick it ... suck it." He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her down.

The young mother knelt in front of his massive blade and taking it in two hands, ran her tongue round the huge bulbous head. Opening her mouth as wide as she could she took his cock inside. Saliva poured from her mouth as she tried vainly to suck him but it was no use. She'd never been keen on giving blow jobs and she just couldn't get his monstrosity inside her mouth let alone down her throat so she contented herself with licking his head, lapping up his pre cum.

Jasim wasn't surprised she couldn't get it inside her mouth. Only one woman had ever managed it and she had been unable to deep throat him more than 4" before giving up. But he was amazed she had even tried.

With Tina still kneeling on the floor, Jasim reached down and slipped the spaghetti straps of her summer dress off her shoulders. Getting her to stand up he pulled down the front of the dress to reveal her glorious breasts.

They swayed slightly as she moved but were as firm and pert as he remembered them to be. He pulled her to him. She stood over him as he sat on the bed, her breasts tantalizingly moving in front of him.

He cupped them, running his fingers over their exquisite shape, catching her swollen nipples with his fingertips, eliciting small gasps of pleasure from Tina's mouth.

Her full red lips were parted and as he pulled her closer and kissed her he pushed his tongue inside to find hers respond with passion. They kissed deeply as he continued to fondle and grasp at her large breasts, pulling them away from her body before pushing them back, cupping and squeezing whilst all the time revelling in their size and shape and softness and firmness.

Tina, by now was incredibly turned on. She hadn't meant to be but she couldn't help herself. When her breasts were manhandled in this way she found it impossible to resist.

Jasim stood to remove her dress and brought her to sit on the edge of the bed. Positioning himself with his feet on the floor he prompted her to lay back and as she did he lifted her legs straight up to rest her ankles on his shoulders. He leaned into her, pushing her legs back towards her face before bringing his enormous throbbing cock up to her pussy.

He rubbed the large bulbous head of his monster cock in her copious juices, pushing at her pussy lips, parting them with the tip, teasing and tempting her. He brushed against her clit and Tina moaned as her hips moved.

He pushed forward.

"OHHH ... UUNNHH ... MY GOD ... NO ..." Tina screamed as she felt his head pressing against her pussy lips struggling to get in.

"NO ... UUNNGGHH ..." she screamed again as Jasim pushed harder. The head of his cock disappeared between the two engorged outer labia as he breached her pussy. He paused. Tina was panting, a look of terror in her eyes.

"NO ... NO ... you're too big ... take it out ... please ... PLEEAASSE," she pleaded.

Jasim smiled and pushed forward again.

"OHHHH ... GOD ... NO ..." Tina shrieked as she felt the size of his invasion threatening to split her open.

Jasim paused again letting Tina adjust to his size. He had learned over the years to be patient, woman didn't respond too well if he rammed his cock home too quickly.

He pulled back, Tina's pussy lips stretched to accommodate as he pushed forward again feeding more of his enormous cock into her.

"NO, NO, NO, NO ... OHMYGOD ... OHMYGOD ... NOOOOO ..." Tina screamed as Jasim stretched her to the limit.

For Tina the pain gradually eased and then disappeared as her pussy finally adjusted to the size of Jasim's cock. As he started to fuck her, slowly at first, she was sure she could feel every vein on his cock as they slid and scraped against the inner walls of her pussy.

Jasim picked up his speed, building a consistent rhythm as he slid in and out of Tina.

"OH YEAH ... OH YEAH ... YEAH ... FUCKK ... UHHH ... UUNNGGHH ... FUUCCKK ... UUNNGGHH ..." Tina's grunts were of absolute pleasure now. She had never felt so full, so complete as Jasim fucked her like no one had ever done before.

Jasim ran his hands up and down her legs spreading them wider now as he pummelled into her. Her breasts were moving up and down very quickly as his speed grew so Tina took hold of them and tweaked her hard erect nipples.

UUNNHH ... UUNNHH ... OOOHHH ... MMMM ... MMMM ... MMMM ... UUUNNGGHH ... UUUNNGGHH ... AARRRRHHHHHHH ..." her voice got higher and higher before she she yelled as her first orgasm arrived.

Jasim took her legs and lifting them up together over his shoulders, adjusted his stance and leaned in to continue pounding her pussy.

It didn't take Tina long to have her second mind blowing orgasm followed almost immediately by her third and fourth.

She was in sex ecstasy, she could not believe how much she wanted Jasim to carry on. After all she was a married woman. The mother to her husband's child. She'd made vows of fidelity. Oh well, so much for that she thought as orgasm number five exploded inside her causing her to release a high pitched wailing sound.

Jasim was close to cumming but before he did he wanted to fuck her from behind. He pulled his monster cock free and made Tina kneel on the bed with her luscious ass in the air.

OH...MY...FUUCCKKK..." Tina screamed again as he plunged straight back in up to his balls.

Her breasts hung down below her body. Two massive pendulous orbs with large nipples pointing out proudly. Jasim took them in his hands and groped them, pulling at her swollen nubs.

Tina came again as Jasim reached his own climax. He made one final deep thrust and screamed himself as he released liberal amounts of his white baby making cum deep inside Tina's pussy.

They both collapsed on the bed, panting and sweaty from the exertion.

Jasim enfolded Tina in his arms and kissed her deeply. They lay together, their passion spent for now and the only sound in the room the ticking of Jasim's alarm clock.

* * *

Hours later Tina returned to her own hotel room. She was exhausted. They had made love ... no, that wasn't right ... they'd had sex another four times. She could scarcely believe it. She had never been fucked that many times, ever. She had no idea how many times she had orgasmed, it was too many to remember.

Now, as the passion and arousal had subsided she felt sick, sick to her stomach. It was guilt, pure unadulterated guilt. Not only had she broken her marriage vows ... again ... she had let herself be manipulated ... again ... by a man who saw her only as an object to fuck.

Jim was the only man who truly loved her and respected her and she had betrayed that love multiple times. What kind of woman am I, she remonstrated with herself.

"The kind who likes uninhibited full on, erotic, mind blowing hardcore sex fucking with men who've got bigger cocks than your dick weed of a husband!" her inner voice shouted to her.

She began to sob bitterly.

* * * * *

It was their last night. They'd kissed and made up and the day had gone well as Jim had been very attentive for a change. They had visited the remaining places of interest on Tina's list and even some that were not.

It had been a good day and Tina had gone back to their hotel room to shower and change and had just exited the bathroom when Jim burst in through the room door.

I've just been speaking to Jasim," he enthused. Tina blanched.

He's told me that we must experience one of this city's more unusual night spots before we leave, so guess what ... we're going to a hookah bar!"

Tina grimaced, which luckily Jim didn't see.

"He says it great, the tourists love this type of thing and we certainly haven't got anything like it at home, so what do you think ... I think we should go."

"Erm ..." Tina didn't know how to reply and Jim mistook her hesitation as acceptance of the idea.

"Great, I'll just grab a quick shower then we can eat in the hotel restaurant and then we'll be ready when Jasim finishes work." Jim rushed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Tina felt an empty feeling in the pit of her stomach. She had a bad feeling about this already.

She dressed as conservatively as she could but when Jim came out the bathroom he was horrified.

"Come on Tina, it's our last night, you could at least make an effort," he whined, "it is supposed to be our second honeymoon after all!" He grinned but lost his smile when Tina glared at him.

She reluctantly riffled through her clothes that were still hanging in the wardrobe.

"What about this one?" Jim appeared at her side and pulled out a dress that she had already discounted. "That always looks good on you."

Removing her blouse and skirt she slipped into the dress. The top half was a tight fitting stretchy material cut with a vee shape to reveal a glimpse of her impressive cleavage. It clung to her like a second skin, highlighting her large breasts. But from the waist down it was ridiculously short and flared out, showing a large amount of her tanned, smooth skinned thighs.

"Here, wear these as well," Jim said throwing a pair of 5" stiletto heel sandals over to her.

She slipped them on her feet and turned to face Jim.

"Very nice," he said taking in the curve of her shapely legs accentuated by her high heels. "Come on let's go eat, I'm starving."

In the restaurant, Jim enthusiastically tucked into his food. Tina on the other hand picked at hers absent-mindedly but did enjoy the red wine that accompanied the meal. Unfortunately she didn't realise that she had drunk most of it herself until the bottle was empty.

They had just finished their coffee when Jim spotted Jasim walking over to them.

"Ah, here's Jasim now," he said. Tina felt that empty feeling in the pit of her stomach return as she looked up into Jasim's face.

"Good evening Jim, good evening Tina," he said as he stared down at Tina's breasts "Are you ready to go, it promises to be a great night for you, one I am sure will live long in the memory ..."

Tina stomach lurched as she swallowed and gave him a weak smile in return. Jim oblivious to everything around him replied. "Great, I can't wait, lead on Jasim."

Jasim proved to be the consummate tour guide for Jim, pointing out places of interest as the walked the narrow streets in the old quarter of the city. He also managed to get his hand under Tina's dress and fondle her ass cheeks on a couple of occasions, including once when she was stood right next to Jim.

She covered the assaults well, Jim being non the wiser as they finally reached their destination.

"Here we are," Jasim announced pointing towards a seedy looking bar. Tina saw instantly that it was a different bar to the one Jasim had fucked her in just two nights ago.

They entered, Jasim leading the way and taking them straight through one room into another. From the second room he approached a solid wooden door and knocked. The door opened and they were admitted.

The smell was overwhelming. Tina gagged slightly as Jim started to cough.

"My god Jasim, what's that smell," Jim gagged.

"It is the fragrant smoke from the hookahs," Jasim explained.

"You've got to be kidding," Jim gasped, it smells more like camel dung to me!"

"You will get used to it, it is better when you smoke it," Jasim smiled, directing them to an array of cushions on the floor.

Tina looked round the room.

There were a few other people who were looking at them with mild interest, none of them appeared threatening, they were mainly couples.

Jim nestled down into his cushion with Tina beside him. Jasim placed himself next to her as two hookahs were brought to them and lit.

"So what do I do?" Jim asked trying unsuccessfully to take his first smoke.

"Here, let me show you," Jasim replied leaning over Tina to assist Jim. As he did so his unseen hand slid onto Tina's thigh and wandered up her leg until it reached her thong.

Tina stiffened, afraid Jim must see what was happening to her. Jasim rubbed gently before softly pushing her thong into her slit. Tina trembled.

"Oh this is quite easy," Jim said as he drew the fragrant smoke into his lungs. "Go on Tina, you try it," he cajoled.

"No, no ... I'm fine," Tina stuttered in reply. Jasim had sat back down next to her but his hand remained, stroking up and down her thigh from her knee right into her pussy.

It didn't take long for Jim to fall under the influence of the drug that had been added to his tobacco. He didn't realise he was drifting until it was too late.

He was aware that music was playing, quite loudly, his head was pounding from the heavy beat and he was aware that people were dancing on the floor in front of him.

He thought he could see Tina dancing presumably with Jasim, but he couldn't be sure as his head was now spinning, images flashing past his eyes at a hundred miles an hour.

Jasim had stood and offered his hand to Tina. She had taken it and he had pulled her onto the badly lit dance floor where they were joined by several other couples. She noticed that the men were openly groping their partners. It seemed anything was allowed here.

She stood frozen in front of him, as she stared into his eyes. His never left hers as his hands moved up onto her chest. His fingers traced round the swell of her breasts before moving onto the bare flesh of her impressive cleavage. He prodded and pushed into her massive breasts watching as they moved in response to his probing.

In her 5" stiletto heels she was the perfect height for Jasim as he unzipped his trousers and pulled free his 9" scimitar blade cock. He grabbed hold of her hand and wrapped it around his shaft and pulled her in close as they began to move to the rhythm of the music. She couldn't help herself as she began to squeeze and massage his turgid hard on.

Holding her by the ass as they danced had allowed Jasim to pull up the hem of her dress. It had now ridden high up her thighs, which allowed Jasim easy access to her mound. Moving her thong to one side he brought his throbbing cock up to her wet lips and pausing briefly, thrust forward, feeling an initial resistance before her married pussy finally and gratefully accepted his monstrous cock.

"Oooooohhhhhh!" Tina let out a long mournful sigh as she felt it slide home. She shuddered, biting her bottom lip. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest as his thick, long cock filled her completely.

Jasim was surprised. He hadn't actually meant to put his cock inside her. It was more an arousal technique he was trying for the first time. He merely wanted to rub his cock over her pussy lips, if he could, to see where that would take him. It just happened that she was the perfect height for him in her 5" heels and with his cock curving like it did, entry to her pussy was fairly easy.

He flexed his hips, rocking back and forth eliciting small grunts from her as she became consumed with the passion of the moment. She clung to him, her hands clasped round his neck as he continued to slowly fuck her in front of her glassy eyed husband.

Jim sat slumped in his cushions, occasionally smoking the hookah, unable to clearly focus on what was happening around him. He was aware that there were people on the dance floor and he was pretty sure his wife was there with Jasim.

As he peered through the smoky fog he thought he could see Jasim with his hands all over Tina's breasts. That wasn't right he thought if that was what was happening. He took another draw on his hookah and his view became hazier. No, it couldn't be he thought, it looks like that man's fucking that woman; so it can't be Tina then. He took another lungful of smoke from the hookah and giggled to himself. As if Tina would do anything like that ...

"Oohhh ... oooohhhh ..." Tina sighed deeply, biting her bottom lip in an attempt not to cry out as Jasim continued to stroke in and out of her willing pussy. He lifted her up on her toes with every thrust as he built up his pace.

Jasim sensed she was about to cum and kissed her hard as she did, stifling her scream to a subdued groan followed by heavy breathing as she twitched in his arms.

She buried her face into his muscular chest as she felt his cock still pulsating away inside her. Oh my god she thought, what have I just done. She looked over to where her husband sat.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,381 Followers