Tina Lost The Bet

Story Info
Tina gets kicked in the crotch by her roommate.
6k words
4.2
34.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina's heart was pounding, and temper was fiery when the race ended. Her friends, Jodie, Amber, and Eli, screamed as the race came to a photo finish between Eli's and Tina's avatars. Tina had won! She threw down her video game controller and celebrated, "In your face! Yeeessss!"

The four roommates were squeezed onto the brown three cushion couch enjoying a lazy Friday night with nothing to do. The table in front of them was littered with wine glasses and empty craft beer bottles from the last couple hours of drinking.

"Such luck!" Eli groaned.

"It's all skill!" Tina yelled triumphantly. The blonde tomboy was not about to let Eli get away with talking trash after a loss, "I can't help if you're falling off after a couple races." Tina was in her pajamas, or rather, what she wore when she was laying around the apartment. She had a t-shirt with her club soccer team's logo emblazoned on her chest and leggings that cut off half-way down her calf.

"That one was all luck! I won every other race," he protested.

"Don't be such a bad sport." Jodie said, "She beat you fair and square." Jodie was in similar clothes to Tina. The more full-figured girl wore yoga pants that went to her ankle with a long-sleeved shirt with the drama department's logo on it.

"Yeah because I'm actually good at it," Eli said. Like the rest of his roommates, he was dressed in lounge clothes: a white t-shirt and black basketball shorts. He was tall, dark haired, and, if you gave Tina truth serum, quite handsome. She would never admit that; it would give him too big of a head. They were close friends, but, currently, she hated him for his stupid arrogant face.

"That doesn't make any sense. You can't have it both ways," Tina protested.

"Yeah, it can't be luck for her and skill for you!" Jodie agreed. Tina could count on her to come in on her side of an argument.

Amber stood up from the couch, joking, "Well he is right. I suck and I have fun."

"You also get last every race," Eli answered.

"Who cares? More wine?" Amber asked, heading for the kitchen. Dressed in silky, forest green pajamas, she was short but athletically built. Amber had been a cheerleader in high school, but now she stayed in shape by dancing in the college's hip hop team. If Tina didn't know her she would be concerned about the amount of wine she'd had tonight, but she had seen Amber perform some truly heroic feats of alcohol consumption and knew that Amber was no where near where she should be worried.

The four friends laughed but Tina did not want to let it go. Her and Eli were always competitive with each other since they met on the first night after they moved into freshman dorms.

Three years ago, now, Eli and some other guys had organized a poker night and invited all the girls. Obviously for the guys it was just a chance to flirt with them, but Tina had learned poker growing up with her older brothers and knew what she was doing. After winning a couple hands off Eli, their friendship was set in stone and had many good-natured fights over similarly stupid games.

"Alright one more," Tina demanded.

"Agreed, can't let the last race be a loss," Eli answered.

"Oh, it will be!" Tina taunted him.

"Wanna bet?" Eli said.

"Sure, what's the bet?" Tina asked. This was not new territory for them. It was rare that they did not have some bet going. Usually, they would bet a drink or a six pack versus a bottle of wine over a football game, but every once in a while, it was something more fun.

"You choose. you're gonna be the one paying up," Eli said.

"Help me think of something," Tina said, looking to Jodie and Amber.

"Leave me out of it," Amber said returning to the couch with a new bottle of wine.

"I don't care. I would bet my balls. You got no chance," Eli boasted.

Tina laughed. Eli had walked into one, "Oh really. I'll take that bet."

"What?" Jodie laughed, "What does that even mean? Are we finally devolving into the sex house?"

"Blow job! Blow job!" Amber chanted.

"No, no. It has to be a punishment. If I win, I get to kick him in the balls!" Tina said. She was sort of joking, thinking there was no way he would agree to that. She just wanted him to suggest something because she had have no good ideas.

Eli opened his mouth then closed it narrowing his eyes at Tina, "What if I win?"

Tina was surprised that he was considering it. She thought there was no way, but she was not gonna back down. He would never let her hear the end of it if she were the coward that backed off her own suggestion.

"I don't know. what's fair?" A pit was forming in her stomach from both nerves and excitement. This wouldn't be the first time the two of them had played this kind of pseudo intimate game of chicken.

In the past, she had made him streak around the dorm building and after losing a game of pong she had let him take a body shot off her which meant she'd had to take her shirt off at a very crowded party.

"Well, I guess I would get to kick you, you know, down there," Eli said.

"Y'all are crazy," Jodie commented.

"Y'all just need to get a room," Amber muttered drinking her wine, "Blow job was a better idea."

Eli winked jokingly at Tina. Their relationship had been called flirty by more than a few of their friends but Tina didn't think of him like that. He was more of a close friend with some annoying brother vibes. He had asked her once if she wanted to try a relationship and had offered to quit being so flirty if it was weird. She'd said no. It was fun to flirt and fight, but she wasn't into him like that.

Tina laughed at Eli's wink, "I don't know. Will it be weird?"

"We can think of something else. Plus, you can always back out after you lose," Eli said.

Tina thought pursing her lips. She really hated the idea of backing down when she'd been the one that suggested kicking him in the balls. "It's a bet. Looking forward to winning; it might take you down a peg."

"Go Tina!" Jodie said, "You a grower or a shower, Eli?"

"You gotta get with me to learn that," he answered with another flirty wink. "I've won every race but one. This is a bad bet, T. Sure you wanna do it?"

"You wish I'd back out," Tina said.

"Alright hope you don't blame a guy for looking forward to the view," Eli said.

"What does that mean?"

"Well you're gonna be naked in about, eh, five, ten minutes," he said making a show of checking the clock on his phone.

"One, I'm gonna win. Two, I don't need to take off shit if I lose!" Tina argued.

"Oh, come on. Jodie assumed I was getting my dick out. That's part of the fun," Eli said, looking at the others for support.

"Not part of this," Amber said, "Just an innocent spectator."

"I think Eli has a point," Jodie said.

"Traitor," Tina said to her friend.

"See," Eli said, "Nudity was assumed."

"Fine, I'll take my pants off," Tina said.

"Nah, naked. If I lose, I'll happily show y'all everything. Or you can always back out," Eli said.

"It's different. I have a little more to show," Tina said.

"Seems like you have less to show," Eli answered, faking cluelessness, "Mine hangs out there."

"You know what I mean," Tina said, "Also I got plenty up here." She laughed pushing out her chest.

"God, y'all are going to troll each other into marriage," Jodie said.

"Yeah, somebody is going to lose a dare and you'll both say I do cuz you don't wanna back out," Amber agreed.

Eli opened his mouth, but Jodie spoke first, "I think that's fair, too. How about bottomless with shirt off and bra on?"

"I'll accept that," Eli answered.

Tina sighed. She was sure Jodie would be cheering for Tina to win, but her friend made the negotiation much harder. Jodie loved egging the two of them on and now Tina was risking much more. "Fine, I'll agree to that, too."

"Can't believe it. Money in the bag," Eli said picking up his controller, "Last chance to back out."

"No way in hell. Better get ready to lose," Tina declared.

"One race or you want two out of three?"

"Just one let's get going," Tina demanded.

"Y'all want a piece of the action?" Eli said, looking at Jodie and Amber, "I wouldn't mind seeing all three of you."

"I'm sure you would," Jodie said, "But nah I'll stay out of y'all's thing."

"Too high of stakes for a game I suck at," Amber said, bowing out.

"Alright one on one, Tina. Sure, you wanna play?" Eli asked.

"You're just scared. Why don't you quit?" Tina said. She was confident. It had taken her a couple races to get warmed up, but she thought she had at least fifty-fifty odds and that was good enough for her.

She loved the thought of beating him and rubbing it in his dumb face. The risk was high, but she wasn't going to miss a chance to be able to make fun of him forever. Getting kicked in the balls after losing a video game to a girl is something he could never live down.

If she lost it would hurt, sure, but he couldn't exactly brag about beating a girl at a game and kicking her like that. (Double standards, for the win.) It would never leave the room if she lost and she wasn't really a prude around her friends.

"Never," Eli said as he picked all the options for the race.

"Hit start already!" Tina demanded.

"Yeah hurry up," Jodie said, "I wanna see that dick!"

Amber laughed, raising her wine glass in the air, "Go Tina! Girl power!"

"Don't say I didn't warn you," Eli said as he hit start.

There was a timer and the two were off racing against the backdrop of a rocky red-brown canyon. The two player-controlled racecars quickly outpaced the computer racers and dueled each other around the track.

The cars would bump and bounce off each other as they raced down one canyon wall and then up the other until, at the end of the lap, they would hit a ramp and, flying over the chasm, would cross the finish line before sprinting around the track again.

The twisting track gave both Tina and Eli chances to be pull in front. First, one would get the inside and grab a small lead then the track would turn back and the other would get their nose in front,

At the end of the first lap, Eli was less than a car length ahead, so Tina wasn't worried yet. They zipped around the track a second time and she managed to take a lead for a split second a handful of time but by the time the second lap ended Eli had extended his lead.

On the third and final lap, Tina was getting worried and knew she had to try something different. Just completing a good clean lap wouldn't be enough because Eli could just do the same. If nothing dramatic happened he would win, the times would be close, but it would be very comfortable for Eli. Tina couldn't let him win.

In the turns when she could try to make up time, she tried something new, letting her car drift into his, bumping him intentionally. It was risky since she wasn't making up any time but if she got lucky and spun him out then she would win going away.

Eli was too good. Her attempts to cause a crash were enough to prevent him from increasing his lead but not enough for her to make up any distance. As they approached the ramp that would launch them over the canyon to the finish line, she had one more chance. If she could bump him and make him hit the ramp at an odd angle and then manage to fly straight herself then he would fly off course and maybe crash. Even if he didn't crash then it might be enough to give her a lead as he righted himself. She had to give it a shot. It was the same whether she got second by half a car or ten.

As they approached the straight away in front of the ramp, she aimed her drivers side bumper at his rear right wheel and tried to collide. She bared down and gritted her teeth as she steered into him. Jodie and Amber screamed as they realized her strategy and reached a crescendo as she was about to make contact! Just as she was about to hit he dodged out of the way! She missed!

"Yeeessss!" Eli screamed.

"Noooooo!" Tina and the other girls moaned as her car was unable to straighten out and leapt off the side of the ramp. Her avatar careened into the canyon while Eli took his time and to soar perfectly over the gap and across the finish line.

The game reset her car and allowed her to jump over the ramp and finish second well in front of the computer characters but woefully behind her friend. She'd lost and she couldn't even cry foul!

Eli leapt off the couch punching the air, "I told you the last one was luck. I won poll to poll you never had a chance!"

Tina dropped her controller in frustration and collapsed backward onto the cushion, her hands covering her face. She was in it now. She was gonna have to strip almost completely naked in front of her friends and Eli was gonna kick her right in her crotch. She knew she couldn't back out. Jodie and Amber and most of all Eli would never let her live it down.

Eli was still celebrating. "I told you the last one was a fluke. Never had a chance in a straight race. You had to try to cheat at the end!"

"That's not fair," Jodie argued, "That's not cheating."

"In real racing it is," Eli said.

"This isn't real racing," Jodie said, "We try to wreck each other all the time."

"That's why you don't win," Eli countered.

Tina hated when Eli was like this. Every time he won something it was like he was God's gift to mankind, but she had to admit she'd be doing the same thing. Her and Eli really were two peas in a pod.

Jodie and Eli kept bickering. "Oh, come on, you already said it was all luck," Jodie said, "Quit acting like you're hot shit."

Tina could imagine Eli's eyes flash as he saw his chance to turn a double entendre. The three girls completely trusted him, and he had proven his worthiness plenty of times, but when he had some beer in him, he loved flirting with every girl that moved.

"You know who's about to prove how hot she is?" Eli said and the other girls laughed.

Tina removed her hands from her face in time to see him wink at her. She didn't mind the compliment and he was good for as many as any of his female friends wanted.

"Oh, I know I am. You tell me every weekend," Tina said, "And you tell Jodie. And Amber. And Emily. And Tasha. And a couple guys, too. Ahmed and Drew."

"What can I say? Birds of a feather flock together and I attract other hot people as friends," he joked.

The room laughed, used to his schtick. No matter what he would compliment everybody and then make it a joke by complimenting himself at the end.

Tina took a deep breath, "Alright I'm gonna take a shot then let's get on with it."

"I'll take one with you," Amber chimed in.

"Shots, shots, shots!" Jodie screamed.

"Well, you know," Eli vacillated, "More booze might throw off my aim. My target isn't that big. Doesn't hang out there quite like her target would have."

"Don't sneak the topic of your dick size into conversation. I'm sure it's not that big," Tina teased.

"I'm sure you'd like to know," Eli laughed with another trademark wink.

Amber laughed. "Well I think her legs will kind of guide you there. I'm pretty sure. You know I have some experience with its positioning," Jodie said, taking him more seriously.

"Well, alright you convinced me. Pour one for me," Eli said.

The four of them crowded around the kitchen counter while Amber set out four plastic shot glasses in a row and filled them with tequila.

"Rock paper scissors for a body shot, Jodie?" Eli asked hopefully.

"Not enough in it for me," Jodie answered dismissively.

"You're gonna get enough tonight, anyway," Tina said.

"Well, I guess you're enough," Eli said.

"Better be," Tina said bumping him with her hip.

"Hmm," Eli mumbled.

"What now?" Tina said.

"Oh, just wandering if it's trimmed or shaved?"

"Full bush, I'd bet," Jodie teased.

Tina rolled her eyes and the others laughed. Jodie had been naked before after a game of King's Cup turned naughty. She sported a thick, dark triangle of hair that had hidden all other details, much to Eli's disappointment. Her bush had become a running gag among the roommates especially references to what she could keep hidden down there.

"Back to business," Amber said trying to hand out the tequila shots.

"Yeah, we'll see soon enough," Jodie said, "Bottoms up."

The four of them raised their shot glasses and downed their liquor. Tina felt the burn as it went down her throat and she shivered. After it settled, she felt warm and satisfied and as ready as she was ever gonna be, "Alright let's get this over with."

"Woohoo!" Eli celebrated as the others joined in, "Can't believe you're going through with it. I thought you'd wuss out for sure."

"You think too little of me."

Eli laughed, "Lots I'd respect for this. I'm allowed to stare right?"

"I couldn't stop you," Tina answered.

"But I'm a gentleman and I want permission," Eli answered with a smirk as they returned to the couch.

Tina stayed standing in front of them on the other side of the table, "Hardly a gentleman, but I'd be insulted if you didn't."

Standing in front of her friends, all staring at her, Tina felt the stirrings of embarrassment. Tequila and wine couldn't erase it completely, but she tried to shake it off. She'd seen both Jodie and Eli naked and it was only a matter of time before Amber lost a high stakes bet. This was just her turn and she had to pay up. "I get to keep my bra on, right?" she asked trying to make herself feel better.

"That was the deal," Jodie confirmed.

Tina knew her cheeks were growing red as she crossed her arms across her stomach and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt.

Slowly, she pulled it up revealing her flat stomach and her basic, white 30B bra encasing her perky boobs.

The three friends whistled at her and clapped.

"So hot!" Amber hooted.

"Definitely," Eli agreed.

"I mean great stomach and all," Jodie said, "I expected a little more in the sexy bra department."

Tina dropped her shirt on the floor and rolled her eyes, "You must not know me that well."

"Oh, yeah, we're lucky it's not a sports bra," Amber said, "She loves squashing them."

"Yeah, very hot, T," Eli said. "Are you just trying to brag? What're you wearing?" he asked making a show of attempting to see down Jodie's shirt.

"Black lace, of course. Ready to party on a Friday night," she said pulling her shirt off her shoulder revealing a wide, lacy black band.

Everybody laughed and Tina was glad the attention was off her for a moment. However, she really did just want this to be over and out her hands on her hips until everybody's eyes were back on her.

"Go a little slower this time, T. We need some entertainment," Eli suggested.

"Not a stripper," Tina answered.

"Don't slut shame," Amber joked.

Tina rolled her eyes. "I'm taking my clothes off, not stripping," she insisted, pulling the elastic waistband of her yoga pants away from her hips.

"Come on, just a little," Eli said, shaking his hips side to side.

Ignoring him, Tina pulled her pants down over her hips and round ass and picked up one leg and then the other to peel the tight fabric off her toned legs and off her feet. The whole time the peanut gallery hooted and whistled. Now she stood in black cotton panties that, for maybe the next minute, covered her bottom and privates.

"Eh, black is definitely an upgrade from the bra, but you missed bonus points for not matching," Jodie said continuing the critique of Tina's underwear.

"Yeah, black's pretty hot," Eli agreed before turning his focus to Jodie, "You matching tonight?"

Jodie looked at her lap, "Hmm, I kind of forgot. I . . . think I am." She pulled the front of her pants up and peered down, elbowing Eli when he made a show of taking a peek, "Well, they're black but not lacy."

"Oooo, you match Tina," Amber joked, "Panty twins!"

"Thrilling," Tina said, flatly. Tina wasn't in the mood to let them have their fun and wanted to hurry up before shame seized her. She grabbed the sides of her underwear and was about to pull them down when she was interrupted again.

12