Tina Lost The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait," Eli said, "I wanted to take bets on what she's sporting down there."

Tina sighed again but she stopped to let them work it out allowing the elastic to snap back to her hip. She put her hands on her hips, "Hurry up!"

"Didn't think you'd be so eager, T," Eli said, "Wanna admit some S and M fetish?"

"Or exhibitionism," Jodie laughed.

"Noooo, just trying to get this over with," Tina said.

"Sure, sure," Eli said, "Well, what do you think Jodie? Bush like yours?"

"No way," Amber said, "She has to run too much for soccer, it would chafe. Trimmed at least, probably bare."

"I like that logic," Jodie said, "Lord knows I don't run much."

"Yeah, maybe trimmed but it could still be a full bush," Eli said leaning forward.

"What are you doing?" Jodie said.

"Seeing if I can see anything peeking out," Eli said.

"That's cheating!" Jodie yelled, elbowing him, "Turn around Tina. Make it fair."

"Fine," Tina said, turning around, looking at the tv, where the start menu for the game still played. She was proud of her ass. It was toned without being too flat and she considered it her best feature.

"Great view, T. A-plus ass," Eli called.

"I know. Just hurry up," Tina called.

"Back to business," Eli said, "All right, so Amber I guess you're betting totally shaved?"

"Yeah, she seems the type," Amber answered, giving her ass a shake.

"Eh, she seems too shy. I'll stick to full bush, but I want some trimming to still count," Eli said.

"I think a lot of girls would surprise you," Amber said, "Besides if you do it once you kind of have to keep going because it's itchy."

"That's fine," Jodie said, "I'll take the middle ground. Shaves some but not all."

"What're the stakes?" Eli said.

"Losers strip!" Tina yelled over her shoulder, wanting some company.

"Nah, this is just a shot in the dark," Eli said, "I don't have the inside feminine knowledge, anyway."

"Oh, I got it," Jodie said, "Winner can make the losers get them drinks and food the rest of the night."

"Yeah, that's fine," Eli agreed.

"I get all the drinks anyway, so it's cool with me," Amber said.

"Y'all ready for me then?" Tina asked.

"Yes, you may proceed," Eli said faux-haughtily.

Jodie and Amber whistled as Tina took no time to let her panties drop, showing the spectators her cheeks first. She stepped out of the fabric and crossed both hands over her privates turning around, "Can I get a drumroll?"

Eli leaned forward and drummed his fingers on the table. Tina was nervous, but her friends, to their credit, had their fun without completely humiliating her. Dramatically, she raised her hands over her head like she was celebrating and fought the urge to cross her thighs. Between her legs, she had thin dark blond hair sculpted into a landing strip on her mound, but otherwise she was hairless. She was glad that her grooming habits were going to be the first topic of discussion because she was less confident in the appearance of her vulva compared to her ass.

Her outer labia were the same color as the rest of her skin, but they were too small to totally contain her rosy inner lips. Near the "top," closer to her mound, her hood and inner labia erupted out on full display for her friends.

"Wow, so hot," Eli hooted.

"Ah, so close," Amber said, throwing her head back.

"Yes, I won. Fill up my glass, loser!" she said to Eli. "You want something, Tina?"

"Haha, yeah, bring me another shot, loser," Tina said, taking her chance to rub it in.

"Fine. You're the real loser here, don't forget," Eli said getting up from the couch. Tina was certain she saw him adjust himself as he stood but didn't want to draw attention just yet. She'd save that info until she really needed that joke.

"Yeah, sure," Tina said, feeling confident with being nearly naked in front of her friends.

"Better not talk too much shit. I can get revenge," Eli reminded her.

"Oof, yeah, still more to come," Jodie said.

"Couldn't you have just shaved a little more?" Amber asked, with fake disappointment.

"Oh yeah, I'll do that tonight, just for you," Tina joked.

"Hot!" Eli called from the kitchen. He never missed a chance to bait any of the three of them about the idea of being gay together.

"Oh, she is, look at that pussy!" Amber called, playing into the joke.

"Shhh, we have neighbors," Tina cautioned her.

"Sorry, look at that sexy vagina. Real lips on a real woman," the drunk girl said loudly again.

Jodie laughed and Tina frowned at the first comment about her bits. She put one hand on her lips and wished she could push her inner labia where they should be.

"Don't cover up," Eli said, returning to the kitchen with Jodie's wine and a tequila shot. "Here, for bravery," he said, giving her the shot glass.

She took the shot with her modesty hand to satisfy him. She took a deep breath and downed the clear liquor. "Alright, where do you want me?"

"What do you mean? Right here in front of everybody," he said.

"Well, yeah, obviously," Tina said, "How should I stand?"

"The obvious way. Open your legs and stand still," Eli said.

"Alright, cool, that's what I hoped," Tina said.

"Were there other options?" Eli asked, confused.

"Look at him," Tina teased, looking at the other girls, "No creativity. Missionary is probably his favorite position."

Jodie and Amber laughed along with Tina. "Could have made me bend over. Could have laid me down. Glad you're letting me have my way."

"What? I didn't know I had that choice. Alright, on your back, ankles by your ears!" he said, his face growing red.

"What? No, ew, you perv," Tina laughed.

"God, I can't win, can I?" Eli said rolling his eyes.

"You never had a chance," Jodie called out.

"Damn, I thought you were a gentleman," Amber said.

Tina loved being able to flip it back on him. She might have lost but he was going to hear a lot of shit, regardless.

Eli sighed, "Alright. Sorry, Tina. Did I go too far? You ok?"

Tina laughed, "Yes, yes. I'm fine." She hugged him, leaving plenty of space between him and her bare lower half, "Just giving you a hard time. Still not laying down like that for you, don't test your luck."

Eli looked relieved. He was always willing to talk about sex with the girls, but Tina knew he worried about being too lewd. In the past, they had given him shit about the sexist attitude of presuming women couldn't handle talking about sex.

"Alright, good," he said, "Let's get this over with it's almost not worth it to see you're . . . whatever if you all are gonna be so mean."

The girls howled in laughter again. He talked such a big game but now was so flustered. "Just say it with me," Tina said, "Va-gi-na."

The girls continued to laugh, "Ha, you don't even know the word. It's a vulva. Talk about ignorance."

"Whatever, most girls say vagina, anyway," Tina answered.

"Yeah, I say vagina, too. It's just a word," Jodie said, "Half of us have one. Don't make it so weird, Eli."

"I prefer pussy," Amber muttered.

"Whatever floats your boat," Tina said, "Ready to kick me in the va-gi-na?"

"You're just making it weird, but whatever. I'm gonna get the final laugh cuz I get to kick you in the va-gi-na," he said, mocking her and trying to regain control of the situation. "I almost don't want to, but I guess I have to."

"Yeah, I don't want to owe you," Tina said, stepping back to give him room, "Come on, let's go."

"You sure you're not into this? You seem eager," Jodie called.

"Shut up, just trying to get it over with," Tina said.

"I mean I know how into Eli you are, but this seems like a weird way to show it," Jodie continued, "He's supposed to gently stroke it, you know."

Tina rolled her eyes, "Eli I'm not into you like that."

"Yeah, yeah, don't lie," Eli said, his tone making it clear he was in on the joke. "How hard do you want it?"

"I mean, don't damage me," Tina said, suddenly more worried.

"I think I can handle that," Eli replied. He started to put on a show of warming up, stretching his legs, and performing exaggerated kicks like he was punting a ball.

"Alright, I'm worried now, don't do that," she spluttered, "I mean a little softer than that."

Eli laughed, "Now she's worried. You would have kicked me real hard."

"Yeah, she would," Jodie said, "Don't hold back."

"Whose side are you on?" Tina said, then looked at Eli, "It's supposed to hurt, but you know . . ."

"Yeah, yeah, I got this," Eli said, "Don't worry about it."

Tina had butterflies in her stomach now. She trusted Eli but the closer she got to the forfeit the more she wished she had risked something else. Would a blow job have been better or worse? With a deep breath, she spread her legs a little wider than her shoulders exposing her vagina to the incoming pain, "I trust you, just do it."

"A little wider, come on," Eli teased.

She let her feet slide a little further apart, lowering her vagina a little closer to the floor, and closed her eyes. Time seemed to slow down as she awaited her fate. Her breathing became quick and she fought the urge to protect herself. Then she heard the floor creak, and she couldn't help it. Her knees flew together, and her hands crossed over her vagina.

"I knew she would do that," Eli said, recovering from his aborted kick.

"Was that a fake one? Fuck you, Eli!" she screamed, standing straight again.

"Coward!" Eli hooted.

"He did mouth that that one was a fake out," Jodie said.

"Yeah you kind of proved him right," Amber confirmed.

"I can hold her arms," Jodie suggested.

"No, no," Tina said, "Give me another chance."

"That's a good idea," Eli said, "We might be here all night."

"Yeah, I thought you wanted it over with," Amber said.

Tina felt outnumbered and relented, "Fine, fine. I guess you can hold my hands."

"So, kinky," Eli joked.

Tina's cheeks burned, but Jodie defended her. "Just moral support, isn't it, Tina."

"Very kinky moral support," Eli said.

"Whatever," Tina said, "We all see that boner in your pants."

"I do not," Eli said, checking himself. In his defense, he did seem to be controlling himself better than a few minutes ago, but Tina could not let the truth get in the way of a good burn.

"Yeah, we know he's a perv," Jodie said as she walked behind Tina, "Let us do this so he can go relieve himself in private."

"Fuck you, Jodie," Eli said.

"You wish," Jodie answered, grabbing Tina's wrists, and pulling them so they were behind her back.

"Come on, get your weird jollies off," Tina said as she allowed her ankles to open, again revealing her vagina to Eli's foot again.

Eli stood and waited for a long few seconds, "Not gonna close your eyes this time?"

"Nope, gonna be brave," Tina said.

Just as the last sound left her lips, Eli stepped forward and his right foot came sailing through the air toward his target. Tina tensed her muscles to prevent her legs from snapping shut and began to squeal even before he made contact.

His aim wasn't great and he started a little too far away. The outside of his foot hit her left thigh first before his toes mashed into her bare lips atop her clitoris. Even a glancing blow hurt like she had been punched in the stomach and the air left her lungs. Her knees buckled and Jodie released her hands as Tina fell to her knees clutching her privates.

Jodie and Eli groaned, and, after an initial cheer, Amber joined them screaming, "Oof."

Then Eli laughed and knelt down, "Are you ok, T? I tried to hold back."

"Yeah, let's see it," Jodie said as she lowered herself to the floor.

Tina laid on the floor on her side trying to catch her breath before answering, "No, you don't get to see it."

Jodie laughed awkwardly and Tina joined her. After realizing that Tina was ok, Eli and Amber joined the uncomfortable chuckling. The blow had hurt, and her adrenaline had spiked from fear but after she had caught her breath, she realized that she was fine. It was like a roller coaster. She wasn't going to admit it, but it was even a little fun. Her heart was racing, and she couldn't stop laughing from the excitement. Eventually, she rolled onto her back and sat up, keeping her hands over her still stinging bits. "I'm fine. I'm fine," she said, breathily.

"Fyew," Eli said, wiping fake sweat off his brow, "God, I'm glad I missed."

"Yeah, your aim is terrible," Tina said.

"Do you need ice, honey?" Jodie asked.

"I don't think so," Tina said. She took her hands away and saw that her lips just below her mound were redder than usual, but she had been imagining much worse.

"It looks fine," Jodie confirmed.

"Looks hot," Eli chirped.

"Thanks, perv," Tina replied. Reminded that she was flashing her friends, she gingerly covered herself with one hand and groped around the floor for her panties. In a moment, she had her underwear back on and Jodie helped her up.

"Can't blame a man for admiring," Eli said.

"Yes, I can," Tina argued. As they sat back on the couch, she gestured at the tv, "Alright, Eli, ready for the next round?"

"You're going down," he laughed, tossing her a controller.

12