Tina Makes Stripper Fantasy Real

Story Info
She just wants a bit more wildness before settling down!
9.9k words
4.5
19.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers:

This story is intended to work as a stand-alone tale, but previous stories featuring some of its characters (any earlier story of mine with the names Tina or Kerry in the title) can provide a better understanding of what leads up to the events of this story.

Thanks for reading!

Though the outing she and Darren had agreed upon on this humid July night was relatively tame by comparison with many of her recent exhibitionist adventures, Tina was unusually nervous. The normal anticipation of soon being naked somewhere it was definitely not appropriate was responsible for some of the anxiety she was feeling, but the best part of her nervousness was due to her plan to talk to her boyfriend about something significant which had recently happened to her; something that didn't happen, really. The non-event would have meant big changes for them both had it actually come to pass. She felt she needed to discuss it with him, but her choice of time and place to broach the subject was unusual.

Darren drove slowly around the perimeter of the park and the full length of the parking lot, checking for any sign they didn't have the park to themselves. Seconds after he parked his convertible in a well-shaded area of the deserted lot, she took off her summer weight wrap dress and tossed it in the back seat. She hopped out of the car wearing only a pair of open-toe sandals and strolled nonchalantly over to a pool of light below a street light at the edge of the otherwise dark parking lot.

Darren hustled over to join her and get started on a walk across several baseball and soccer fields. The setting had typically been free of other people on several other occasions they'd covered the same route; typically, but not always. One night in May they'd been surprised to find themselves sharing the park with another couple on a late-night stroll, out walking a pair of golden retrievers. They passed by close enough that even lit only by moonlight the strangers must have been able to tell that Tina was naked, but the dog walkers kept quiet and continued on their way. The fairly low probability of being seen made this route seem almost safe, but the proven possibility of being spotted was what kept things interesting for Tina; the combination of the warm summer night and a light breeze made coming across other people out for a walk seem a bit more likely.

Just about halfway through their walk, Tina gathered up her nerve and said, "I've been meaning to tell you about something for a few weeks, but I wanted to be sure how I felt about it myself first. Last month I was late, and was starting to think I might be pregnant."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Darren asked.

"Like I said, I wanted to think about it myself first. It turned out to be a false alarm; I'm definitely not pregnant, but in the couple of weeks where it looked like I might be, I realized that I'm ready to be."

Darren was silent for a minute or two; as dark as it was, she couldn't see his face well enough to guess what he was thinking; Tina waited nervously for some sort of reaction.

She broke the silence, "I know it's a lot to consider, and I'm not saying I want to do anything about it right away, but I thought you should know I'm starting to think about it."

After another pause, Darren replied, "I'm just old-fashioned enough to insist that if you want to have a baby, then we, I mean," he dropped to one knee before continuing, "I mean, will you marry me?"

"Oh, Jesus, I didn't expect you to react like this!" she laughed, "I love you, but you just can't propose to me while I'm naked in the middle of the town park!"

"Hey, don't blame me, you chose the location to start this conversation!"

"Maybe so, but I need to have a different story when people ask me how and where you proposed!"

A few days later, Darren made a more traditional proposal, with a nice engagement ring and a properly dressed new fiance.

Several weeks later, already deep into planning a relatively modest wedding, Tina looked up from the tablet she was using to browse wedding dresses and said to Darren, "It's kind of ironic that your original proposal was made while I was nude in public."

"How so?" he asked.

"Well, as much as I enjoy my exhibitionist adventures with you," she started.

"And a few without me," he interrupted.

"Those too," she continued, "I'll probably have to give all that up; I don't think I want to have to call a babysitter and ask her to stay late while we try to make bail after someone takes offense at my nudity and calls the police on us!"

"I hadn't thought about that," he said, "maybe we can come up with some less public adventures for you."

"Maybe so, but I still have a few fantasies which would be better done before we start a family. Or maybe not at all," she said, frowning.

"Such as?" he asked.

"I've told you before about how much I want to dance at a strip club on their amateur night sometime."

"I remember, believe me. But you won't get arrested doing that, so you could still do that one."

"Technically, yes, but I'm already on the old side to be a stripper, and who knows how long it might take me to get back into shape after a pregnancy, if I even can!"

"Sounds like you want to do this one fairly soon," Darren sighed, "as hot as seeing you doing a striptease on a club stage would be, I'll admit I'm not crazy about having a bunch of horny dudes watching along with me."

"What if we went with a few people we know," Tina said, "who already know I do this kind of thing, like Kristen and Dave? And maybe one or two other people we know but don't really see often and are likely to be discreet? I'd really like a cheering section if I'm going to be competing against some 21 year-old babes, and you'd have some company to distract you."

"I did get an email last week from one of my college buddies; he lives in Dallas now, but is working a short term gig here. I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing you naked," he replied, smirking, "and Kristen and Dave would be fine; considering what you've told me about what she's gotten up to I don't imagine my little sister is going to breathe a word about this to anyone."

"So you're okay with it?" Tina asked.

"I guess so, if you really want to do it; I can even help out by checking out a few clubs to be sure we find you a nice place to perform!" he replied, earning a playful swat with a rolled-up wedding cake vendor's brochure. Despite seeming to object to Darren's suggestion that he do some research, Tina agreed it was probably a good idea; she imagined a lot of clubs might be seedy enough to ruin her fantasy.

A week later, after checking out a load of online reviews and making brief visits to the most promising pair of clubs, Darren brought up the website of his first choice so Tina could get a feel for the place and check out its reviews. She couldn't see anything to object to, the place looked about as respectable as any such joint was likely to be. He assured her that it seemed to be clean and well run, though he couldn't vouch for the private lounge or dressing area. "Okay," she said, "this one should do, assuming they have amateur contests. You're sure it's far enough from town to keep me from stripping for one of my work colleagues?"

"I checked when I made my visit, they have a contest once a month; the next one is Saturday, October 3rd, so we'll have some time to line up your supporters. I suppose it's possible that a random co-worker could get to know you better than you'd prefer, but it seems very unlikely; this place is pretty far out in the sticks, anyone living anywhere near your office looking for a place to see some skin would have several closer options."

"It's a date then!" Tina said, getting up from her spot on the couch next to Darren, "I'd better start practicing!" She put on some music, stepped up onto the coffee table in front of the couch, and began swaying to the beat. Watching her unbutton her blouse, Darren thought that whatever reservations he might have about his fiance's latest exhibitionist adventure, he certainly would enjoy her practice sessions!

To Darren's relief, Tina took care of asking Kristen and Dave if they'd be willing to come and support her, leaving only his friend Leo to recruit. As he expected, Leo was easily talked into coming along, though he was definitely surprised to be asked to meet the fiance of his old college friend in this unorthodox way. Leo asked if he could bring a local co-worker who he'd been hanging out with during his assignment in this town; Dave asked Leo his friend's name and where he worked, and after an hour or so checking out his contacts on a couple of his social media accounts, decided he wasn't connected with either his circle of acquaintances or Tina's, so he agreed to this addition to Tina's fan base.

Time seemed to drag for Tina over the weeks leading up to her debut as a stripper. She had never spent so much time planning and having to wait for one of her adventures to be completed; a fair number of them had been spur of the moment events with absolutely no planning. Knowing what she was planning but having to wait for it was a semi-sweet kind of torture, and definitely made it hard to concentrate on work, especially in the last few days of September. She found herself looking at the date circled on her desk calendar again and again, counting the days until her performance. When the time came to tear off the September page and switch to October she switched to counting hours.

When big day finally arrived, Tina told Darren she didn't want to arrive at the club until fairly close to the time the contest would begin. Since it wasn't scheduled to start until 11:00, she asked him to time their arrival to get her there between 10:00 and 10:30. She figured that would give her plenty of time to sign up for the contest and get ready, but not so much time that she could get intimidated by the setting, her competition, or just the idea of what she was planning on doing. Darren passed their schedule on to Kristen and Leo.

Darren pulled in to the parking lot of the club at 10:21, right on the schedule. His jittery fiance asked if she could have a minute or two to calm down before heading in. "Of course, take as long as you need," Darren said, "we can go in or not. We can just go home and watch a movie if you want."

"No, I want to do this, I'm just a little nervous."

Dave and Kristen pulled in and parked a couple of spaces away; seeing Darren and Tina still in his car, they came over, Kristen asked Tina, "You okay? You look a little shaky."

"Yeah, just a little stage fright. I get this way before giving presentations to the department heads at work, too," Tina replied.

"I'm willing to bet that crowd is less appreciative than your audience here will be," Kristen said.

"Yeah, they never tip me when I finish a presentation!" Tina said, starting to smile, "Let's go in."

Dave, Kristen, Darren, and Tina went in, with Darren and Tina able to skip the cover charge after telling the bouncer at the door Tina was planning on entering the contest. Tina's eyes went wide seeing at least three dozen patrons enjoying the current performer's act; seeing the crowd all wearing some sort or another of mask was both odd and reassuring. The tall and shapely brunette on the stage was the only person in the joint not masked, and was currently busy sliding her shorts down and wiggling her thong-clad butt at her audience. She stepped out of the shorts, down now to a sheer pink bra and panty set, some dangerous looking stilettos and a black garter. Darren went straight over to the bar to ask about getting Tina signed up for the contest while Tina, Dave, and Kristen lucked into an open table right at the stage. "You could have saved us a little money if you said you'd be entering the contest," Dave said to Kristen in a quiet moment between songs.

"You'd like to see me do that?" she asked, "with Darren in the audience? I don't think so. I don't need my brother imagining me naked the next time we're sitting across the table at a big family get-together!"

"You said he used to spy on you and your friends sunbathing when you were both home from college, so he's probably been imagining you that way for years anyhow," Dave replied. With a new song playing, he had to shout in Kristen's ear, which allowed him to keep an eye on the brunette on stage as she slipped her bra off.

"Forget it, not going to happen with the current group," she replied, "but I'm not completely ruling it out some other time!"

"I clearly need to get some alcohol into you," he replied, then headed for the bar.

Kristen and Tina watched the dancer, each mentally filing away some of her moves for possible future use. In a few minutes, Dave rejoined them at the table, bringing a round of tequila shots, saying, " I thought shots made more sense, with less need to mess around with our masks. Darren is watching the end of the Auburn-Georgia game at the bar." Turning towards Tina, he said, "While I was there I saw Darren put your name on the sign-up sheet for the contest, but you still have to see the DJ to be let backstage, fill out some paperwork and get ready." Since it was still almost half an hour before the contest would begin, she had time to join her companions as they raised their glasses and shared a toast to her bravery. They downed their shots and the conversation turned towards the dancer on the stage, who was now near their end of the stage and was teasing the crowd with several false starts towards getting out of her panties.

"What do you think, is she hot?" Kristen asked her husband, knowing any man with at least one functioning eye would say she was.

"Ah, I guess she's okay," Dave cautiously replied, having a hard time making eye contact with his wife, thoroughly distracted by the sight of the dancer's pink panties landing on the stage, "I'm just studying her, her tech, um, technique...I mean, you have to admit she's good at her job."

"I agree, " Kristen said, smiling, "and she deserves to be well compensated, so you should tip her." She fished a few bills out of her purse and reached over towards Dave to hand them to him. He noticed the dancer approaching and quickly pointed at Kristen, still waving the wad of cash; the dancer adjusted course and stepped to the edge of the stage directly in front of Kristen. Kristen blushed as she realized everyone nearby was now waiting to see how this transaction was going to be conducted. The dancer motioned for Kristen to stand up and come closer; with all eyes on her, she complied, stepping up to the rail at the edge of the stage and raising a $10 bill. The dancer lifted her right leg and wrapped it over Kristen's shoulder, smiling and pointing at the garter high on her thigh, the only piece of fabric available to receive tips. Kristen stuffed the bill in the garter, tipping her head up as sharply as she could, less to make eye contact than to just get her face away from the dancer's crotch! Her face reddened even more as the dancer looked down at her and winked before pulling her leg back and moving on to accept some more tips.

Kristen sat down in a bit of a daze as the dancer left the stage. A minute later Darren arrived with a beer in his hand, asking, "Did I miss anything interesting?"

"Nope, not a thing!" Kristen said, her glare at Tina letting Tina know she did NOT want her brother brought up to speed on how she'd spent the last couple of minutes. "And what kind of fiance are you, ignoring your bride-to-be to watch a football game then showing up with a beer for yourself and nothing for the table?"

"I am ashamed, truly I am, what will you all have?" he replied, hanging his head in mock shame.

"What about another round of Patron?" Kristen asked her companions; everyone nodded, and Darren headed back to the bar. As he was passing the entrance he saw his friend Leo coming in and caught his eye. Leo and his friend joined Darren at the bar. After a round of greetings and introductions, Darren asked Leo if he'd mind bringing the round of shots the bartender was pouring to their table so he could catch the last few minutes of the game, saying, "you can't miss our table, it's right next to the stage and it's the only one here with two good looking but fully dressed women!"

"I don't mind getting the round, but shouldn't you come along to introduce me?" Leo asked, "it's not as if Auburn is likely to score three touchdowns in the last four minutes."

"A man bearing a tray full of high-end tequila shots needs no introduction, and I'll be along in a few minutes," Darren replied as he added shots for Leo and Leo's friend Dan to his order.

"Okay, off I go; enjoy the game, what's left of it," Leo replied.

"I'll have my shot here and watch the game with you," Dan said, "and I'll bring another round over as soon as the game's over."

Leo found Dave, Kristen, and Tina easily and introduced himself. As Darren had predicted he was welcomed warmly; he couldn't be sure whether it was because he was bearing a tray full of shots or simply because he was an old friend of Darren's. He'd been with the group less than two minutes when he felt a tap on his shoulder; it was the stripper who'd had Kristen blushing a few minutes ago, now wearing a matching black bustier and thong as well as a red mask, asking if he'd like a private dance. "I just got here, I haven't even seen you on stage yet," he protested.

Dave spoke up, saying, "Man, just go, I'm sure you won't regret it!" Tina and Kristen nodded their heads vigorously in agreement.

"Okay, you've convinced me!" Leo said, letting the sexy brunette lead him back to a private VIP lounge divided into a number of small cubicles.

Dave, Kristen, and Tina watched the next dancer work her way out of a pair of very brief cut off jeans and a tank top, but their conversation kept coming back to how they imagined Leo was faring. He returned after spending three songs in the private area, sporting a huge grin.

"So, how'd it go?" Kristen asked.

"You won't hear any complaints from me; she didn't do anything that could get her arrested, but that Elise really knows how to tease a guy."

"Thanks for the compliment," the surprised group heard their new favorite stripper say. They hadn't noticed her coming up behind them. "Are you next?" she asked Dave.

"I'd really love to, but I'm here with my lovely wife, who you've kind of already met," he said, pointing towards Kristen, "and we're here tonight to support our friend," he said, pointing at Tina. "She's going to be in the amateur strip contest any minute now, so I need to be here for that."

"No worries, the contest ALWAYS begins a good half hour late. It won't start until at least 15 minutes after the DJ calls the contestants backstage. Couples get a two for the price of one discount, no charge for the second guest! What do you say?"

Dave looked at Kristen, not wanting to put her on the spot by agreeing without knowing she was okay with the idea. Seeing her nod her head slightly, he told Elise, "We're in, as long as we can be back in time to cheer for our friend." Elise led the nervous couple back behind the curtain screening the private lounge from the main area. Four songs later they finally heard the DJ call the contestants to his booth. They each wondered what might have happened if the DJ's announcement had come one or two songs later; Elise was naked and in no hurry to do anything about it, knowing everyone would be focused on the contest for a while. Dave's shirt was open, and his chinos were down around his ankles. Kristen was sitting next to him, topless. After they had buttoned, hooked, zipped, and tucked in everything that needed to be restored to its normal state, they settled up with Elise and scrambled to rejoin their group.