Tina Makes Stripper Fantasy Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren and Dan had joined Leo at the table; Darren gave Tina a kiss for luck and she was off on her way backstage, shivering slightly as she climbed the stairs leading to a corner of the stage; the club looked different from up there, with at least a dozen lights trained on the raised space, making it hard for her to see much of anything else beyond the lights. She thought about soon having all that light on her, and shuddered at the thought that if she didn't lose her nerve the light might end up being the only thing covering her!

The club's owner greeted the gathered contestants and thanked them for participating, then gave them a quick summary of the contest's rules and prizes. Tina was nervous enough that the only rule which caught her attention was something about not letting the audience touch them if they were completely naked! "I never even thought about that," she thought, "I hope I haven't overlooked anything else important," More so than the $200 prize for winning the competition, the fringe benefit of being allowed to treat a guest of their choice to some quality time in the VIP lounge made her even more determined to win. When the owner had wrapped up his presentation he thanked them all and said he hoped they enjoyed themselves. He wished them all luck and said the contest would begin in 10 minutes.

When the owner's presentation was done, the three other contestants and Tina were shown to the dressing area. They all scattered, each looking for an open space to work on their makeup and outfits. She was surprised at how run down the backstage area was compared with the well-kept area she'd been hanging out in up until now, but guessed it made sense that the space open to customers would be where the looks mattered. She found a free alcove and had just begun touching up her makeup when she heard a voice behind her say, "don't go too crazy with your makeup. You don't want to look like just another stripper; this crowd likes their amateur strippers to look like they just happened to stop by and decided to get naked on a whim. I think it lets them imagine their wives or girlfriends dancing here sometime."

Tina looked up to see who was offering her makeup tips and was surprised to see the sexy brunette who'd been luring various members of her group back to the private lounge for the last half hour. Elise had seemed like a slinky predator before, but now she was behaving like some sort of mentor; Tina was glad for any advice she could get from someone so well versed in how to please the crowd she'd soon be performing for, so she asked, "I've never done this before with more than one man watching me. Any last-minute tips?"

"Well, you don't have time to learn anything complicated, but I can give you some basic suggestions. Don't try to be some sort of aloof, untouchable chick, smile as much as you can. And make eye contact; you'll be surprised at how many guys will, at least part of the time, overcome the spell your naked body casts over them and actually look you in the eye. Don't try anything too ambitious unless you've been practicing it at home for a while; I've seen girls take nasty falls off the pole when they had no business being on it in the first place. Not sexy. Most of all, enjoy the ride, if you really haven't done this before it can be overwhelming, but in a good way. Have fun out there, it really is a rush when the crowd gets into it."

"Thanks, it's a lot to take in, but it may help. By the way, is the rule about not having any contact with the audience when you're nude strictly enforced? It seemed like you broke the hell out of that one with my friend!"

Elise laughed and said, "Nick acts strict, but he's really just trying to keep his dancers safe. You should move away from anyone who gets too grabby, but as long as it's not too blatant you can get a little creative with how you let patrons give you tips. Besides, I always tell Nick that I'm not actually naked if I'm wearing a garter."

"I came prepared for that, at least," Tina replied, hiking her skirt up to reveal a red garter."

Tina was still absorbing Elise's brief tutoring session when the music faded out and was replaced by the DJ's voice, "Ladies and gentlemen, let's hear a nice round of applause for Debbie!" Tina hadn't paid any attention to what had been going on out on the stage since she'd been backstage, but she now saw a naked redhead coming through a gap in the curtain at the corner of the stage. Debbie held a fat wad of bills in one hand and a clump of clothing in the other. Seeing her reminded Tina to be sure to retrieve any clothing she took off before leaving the stage; since her outfit for the stage was all the clothing she had with her, leaving it behind would make returning to join her friends more than slightly awkward. The DJ continued, "It's time for tonight's featured event, The October edition of The Doll Haus Amateur Striptease Contest! We have four lovely ladies competing tonight, please give them each a warm welcome! First up we have...Heather!

The music came back up; Tina joined the other two remaining contestants in peeking through small gaps in the curtains as a tall, skinny blonde stepped slowly out to the middle of the stage. Heather didn't have much in the way of curves, but she had a pretty face and went right to work getting out of her clothes, quickly sending her khaki shorts and polo shirt to the stage floor. The audience seemed to like her, cheering loudly as she played with her bra's shoulder straps before finally slipping her arms out. The cheering intensified when she unhooked her bra, loudly encouraging her to take it off. She let the bra go, revealing her A cup breasts.

Tina was surprised by how enthusiastic the crowd was; they seemed to be happy enough to see Heather's boyish figure being revealed, won over by her enthusiasm. Heather seemed genuinely hesitant to take off her panties, but after at least a minute of shaking her head no and one or two false starts, the audience's vocal support seemed to help her get over her reluctance and her panties joined the rest of her outfit. She took a naked walk around the perimeter of the stage collecting tips, thenscooped up her clothes and disappeared behind the curtain, blushing but also smiling.

"Great job, Heather!" shouted the DJ, "Time for contestant number two, please welcome Emma!"

Peering through a gap in the curtains, Tina saw the second of her three competitors skip to the far end of a narrow section of the stage projecting out into the seating area. The petite brunette playfully raised and lowered the hem of her t-shirt as she went. She revealed a bit more of her torso each time she lifted the shirt, then eventually a little bit of her lacy red bra. She turned and walked slowly back towards the main part of the stage, continuing to reveal more and more of her bra; when she reached the larger section of the stage she turned back to face the crowd and pulled her shirt the rest of the way off, tossing it back to a spot near the mirrored wall at the back of the stage.

Tina studied the start of Emma's act, trying to guess how the crowd would rate her compared to Tina. With her shirt off, Tina could tell Emma was curvier than the first dancer, with boobs around the same size as her own, and a narrow waist. "Nothing the slightest bit boyish about this one," Tina thought to herself, "whatever she does, I'll need to top it if I want to win this thing." She was pretty sure the audience was already making more noise for Emma before she was even topless than they had for Heather when she was naked!

Tina's concentration on her competition was interrupted by the other remaining contestant, taking in the show at her own gap in the curtains a few feet away. "I can't believe they're both going through with this!" the slightly heavy strawberry blonde hissed.

Tina wasn't sure if her nearby competitor was talking to her or just out loud to no one in particular, but broke away from watching Emma unbutton her denim shorts long enough to answer, "Why wouldn't they, I mean it is a strip contest, in a strip club. Were you not expecting them to strip?"

"The three of us are all pledging Omega Sigma Beta, and doing this is a requirement. We were told we had to get up on the stage and take something off, but there was no requirement to take off more than one piece of clothing. I can't believe Heather got naked, and it doesn't look like Emma is going to stop at taking off her shirt either!"

"But you can still just take off your one piece of clothing to satisfy the requirement, right?" Tina asked, annoyed that this distraction was making her miss seeing what Emma was doing.

"Technically, yes, but we're competing for a limited number of openings, so there's a lot of pressure to outdo each other. During the drive here, the three of us made a pact; we'd each take off one piece of clothing, no more and no less. So much for that agreement!"

"Maybe Emma will still keep her end of the bargain," Tina said as she turned back to look at what was happening on the stage. "Oh, shit, sorry, it looks like she's not sticking to the plan either," Tina said, watching as Emma stepped out of her shorts, which had landed on the stage while Tina had been talking with the nervous would-be sorority sister. The upset college student backed away from the curtain, mumbling something to herself, allowing Tina to focus on watching Emma strip.

As her third song began, Emma began getting out of her bra, unhooking it but holding it firmly in place with one arm. For a short time, at least; by the middle of this final song she had drawn the shoulder straps down her arms and over her hands, then gave in to the pleading of the audience, raising both arms high as her bra fell to the floor. Tina couldn't help being impressed by the way Emma, a college freshman, was teasing her audience. She guessed there must be at least one or two boyfriends in her past or present who'd been treated to some version of what several dozen onlookers were now enjoying.

Emma surprised herself, and maybe her fellow pledges, by getting out of her panties; after Heather had gone completely nude and Emma had performed so slickly in stripping down to her last piece of clothing, Tina, and probably most of the audience, had fully expected to see her get naked. As her last song was winding down, Emma had turned her back on the audience and peeled her panties down far enough to give the crowd a good look at her shapely exposed ass, and for those watching her reflection in the mirrored wall, a clear view of her lacy red panties sliding down, exposing her pussy.

With her panties now covering nothing but a bit of her thighs, Emma turned to face her audience and let her last bit of clothing fall to her feet The DJ came on as the music faded out, asking the audience to give Emma a round of applause; the naked student pulled her panties back in place and made a trip around the edge of the stage, accepting an impressive amount of tips along with continued applause, then gathered up the rest of her outfit and trotted backstage.

Seeing her upset fellow pledge waiting to confront her as soon as she was backstage, Emma immediately apologized for going beyond the limit they had agreed on. "Lauren, I am so sorry, I honestly did not intend to go that far, I just got carried away," she began, "and I remembered you telling me about how you went topless at a beach last summer, so after Heather went crazy I guess I thought you might end up doing something like she did."

"Topless sunbathing is nothing like stripping naked in a damn club!" Lauren growled, "besides.."

The DJ unknowingly put an end to the argument, telling the audience, "And now for our third lovely contestant tonight, please give a big Doll Haus welcome to Lauren!"

Still upset, Lauren walked out onto the stage, starting to dance after a few hesitant steps. Tina watched her for less than half a minute, long enough to see Lauren, dressed in a mock schoolgirl outfit, untie her tie and toss it away. Thinking she had another 8 minutes or so before her turn on the stage, she tried to focus on her routine, but was too distracted by the image of herself on the stage, finally living out one of her oldest fantasies. As many times as she had imagined this, she had never realized what kind of unsettling noise a club full of excited patrons could make. Until very recently her fantasy hadn't included having a fiance and miscellaneous friends in the audience watching her strip; she was glad to have some friendly faces out in the crowd, but knowing they might soon be seeing her naked was somehow more unnerving than having a crowd of strangers see her that way! She was still trying to calm her nerves when the DJ broke in well before Lauren's first song was over.

"Okay, thank you, Lauren! Now please, everyone, give a big welcome to our final contestant, come on out, Tina!"

"What the hell?" Tina shouted, "What happened? It can't be time yet!" When she saw Lauren run through the dressing room, red-faced but still fully dressed except for her blouse and tie, she understood what had happened. Lauren must have tried to match Emma's act but been unable to make herself continue stripping. Like it or not, it was her turn. Finally.

Tina's first steps out from behind the curtain were a little wobbly; as often as she had fantasized about this moment, the reality was more intense than she had expected. Between the stage lighting, the catcalls from the audience, and the thumping music, the butterflies in her stomach were gaining strength. The sheer number of men focused on her, all hoping to see her naked, was enough to give her goosebumps; in all her previous exhibitionist episodes she had set out to be seen, if at all, by small numbers of people, and expected her exposure to happen quickly and not go on for long. Having several dozen spectators all enjoying the sight of her gradually undressing over the course of several songs was something altogether different. "This is new," she thought as the crowd shouted encouragement, "but maybe new will be good!" She felt her breathing settle down to something close to normal.

Trying her best to look relaxed, Tina strolled out onto the projected part of the stage, unbuttoning half of the buttons on her red silk blouse as she went. With the crowd anticipating soon seeing all of the translucent bra peeking out of the steadily growing opening between the two sides of her blouse, she surprised her audience by instead turning her attention to her pleated black skirt. She deftly undid the button on the waistband at her right hip; the crowd seemed to approve of the detour, cheering and whistling louder. Every eye in the audience followed her right hand's progress, not sure whether she was about to unbutton the skirt or unzip it, but looking forward to her skirt coming off one way or the other. She threw another surprise at the audience, her table of supporters included, by gripping the edge of the opening near the button and giving it a sharp yank. The small velcro dots holding the skirt together gave way easily. Following through with the motion which had turned the skirt into a loose strip of fabric, Tina flung it towards Darren. Towards, but not quite directly at him; she was as surprised as anyone else in the club at the sight of the pleated black fabric fluttering over the heads of her supporters seated at the first row of tables.

Tina had been sure someone from her group would catch her skirt, but it had disappeared beyond them, most likely never to be seen again; the crowd's reaction told her that they thought the concept of her clothing not just coming off but being irrevocably lost to her was pretty hot. She hadn't planned on this, but thought, "the way the crowd liked that, maybe this twist is just the thing I need to win the contest. I just have to make sure I leave myself something to wear once I'm off the stage!" After a quick pause to check herself out in the mirrored back wall, Tina headed back towards the wall, unbuttoning the three remaining buttons on her blouse, peeking back over her shoulder as she went. She leaned back and extended her arms straight down; with her arms straight, a quick shrug of her shoulders was all that was needed for the smooth blouse to slide down, and then off, her arms, landing on the stage.

She kicked the blouse to the mirrored back wall and took a moment to enjoy the sight of her reflection, now wearing just a largely sheer bra and panty set. She couldn't help blushing at the realization that only a small lace panel was left between the hungry eyes of the audience and her freshly shaved pussy, and nothing but sheer black fabric was now covering her breasts. She was sure her nipples hadn't been so obvious when she'd put her bra on at home a few hours earlier, and giving them a brief pinch and not so brief tug through the sheer fabric made them even more prominent. She thought it was possible that her barely covered ass might have distracted the audience enough to keep them from noticing what mischief her reflection was getting up to, so she extended her self-stimulation a bit longer, "just to be sure nobody missed it," she thought, "or maybe just because it feels so fucking good," she couldn't tell anymore, and didn't really care. With her back still facing the crowd she popped her bra's hooks loose, quickly slid it off her shoulders, and turned around. She freed her arms from the dangling straps, holding the flimsy bit of fabric more or less in place for a few seconds before pulling it away completely, twirling it around above her head a few times. She finally let it fly off to her right, giving some stranger in the audience a souvenir.

By this time the fog of arousal she was getting lost in had made her completely lose track of whether she was midway through with her second song or her third, but she still remembered that two of her competitors had stripped completely. She knew she would need to be completely nude by the end of her time on the stage to have any chance of winning the contest. Though she was still shaking a little as she thought about her next move, getting naked on the stage had been her goal all along, and now that she was so close to being completely exposed she wanted it more than ever. She also knew the current song, "You shook me all night long" by AC/DC, well enough to know that if it was her last song, she didn't have much time left to get her panties off.

She slipped her left hand inside the front of the panties, allowing herself a few seconds of sliding her middle finger up and down her soft, slick inner pussy lips, telling herself nobody out in the audience could really see what her fingers were doing beneath the lace. Deep down she knew that it had to be obvious to at least the closer members of the audience, but was almost beyond caring. She quivered at the thought that there was no telling what kind of show she might have put on if she hadn't been so determined to win the competition! Her competitive nature won out over her arousal; she pulled her panties down quickly, slipped her feet free from the small puddle of sheer black fabric, and bent over at the waist to pick them up. She stood up and faced her audience, smiling and twirling the flimsy garment as the song faded out, and let it fly off her finger to some happy fan at the left side of the stage as the DJ broke in," Wow, great job! How about a round of applause for Tina, everybody!"

The DJ's announcement did bring on a deafening level of applause, but it also broke the spell Tina had been under, causing her to shiver from head to toe as she saw her reflection, naked except for her heels and garter. She bent over to pick up her blouse, all that was left of her outfit for her to bring backstage. She stood up, still admiring herself in the mirrored wall, and was about to head back behind the curtain, but paused to turn and blow the audience a kiss. Looking out towards the audience she noticed many of the men seated along the edge of the stage were waving bills in the air, waiting to tip her! She looked over at the DJ, who nodded and put on another song. Fearing she might be tempted to part ways with the last piece of clothing in her possession if she put it on or carried it with her, Tina dropped her blouse and left it behind as she began a naked tour all around the perimeter of the stage. It took all the willpower she had left to turn down some more ambitious ideas for placement of the tips, but her patrons all accepted her direction to place their tips in her garter. A few minutes more of strolling around in the nude netted her what she later discovered was over $110 before she finally headed backstage.